Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:44:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I repaid loan, lender is happy but Lauda is not ?  (Read 1474 times)
MargonCreatives (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:08:15 AM

I first of want to tell the story, basically I took a loan of 0.05 btc from favours and for some reasons I delayed the repayment but always kept in touch with favours. Now that I have repaid the loan, please can you guys tell me why my trust is not removed.

I mean I always wanted to repay the loan and I always replied favours.

On top of all Favours ( the name of lender ) himself agreed that he is now happy and everything is now solved, why seriously why this red trust ?

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:13:50 AM

Have you pm'd lauda about this? Send him a link to the thread which you have paid the lender.
MargonCreatives (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:19:07 AM

Have you pm'd lauda about this? Send him a link to the thread which you have paid the lender.

Already done but they said that they won't remove the feedback at all no matter if I repay or what. Quite strange that they asked the lender that was I in touch with the lender while I was late and the lender said yes, yet they are not ready to remove trust.
Is taking loans a crime then please tell me and I will stop doing the same, but seriously there are 1000+ people who repaid a loan late.

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 10:34:04 AM

On top of all Favours ( the name of lender ) himself agreed that he is now happy and everything is now solved, why seriously why this red trust ?
Because I do not trust you. That's why.

He borrowed 0.05 BTC
40 days have elapsed
He has paid 8 days worth of interest

Therefore total payable should be 32*0.05*3%
= 0.048 BTC
It's entirely irrelevant whether the lender is happy or not to me.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
MargonCreatives (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:39:38 AM

Because I do not trust you. That's why.

He borrowed 0.05 BTC
40 days have elapsed

= 0.048 BTC
It's entirely irrelevant whether the lender is happy or not to me.

Why you never gave yahoo a red trust when he openly asked for trust based loans ? Just because he is your partner ?

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 10:41:29 AM

Why you never gave yahoo a red trust when he openly asked for trust based loans ? Just because he is your partner ?
I have never seen such a loan and did not really know Yahoo until Q4 2016. I don't dig into history and tag everyone for actions that have happened long ago (unless relevant today).

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
MargonCreatives (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:49:15 AM

I have never seen such a loan and did not really know Yahoo until Q4 2016. I don't dig into history and tag everyone for actions that have happened long ago (unless relevant today).

Well you don't see mistakes of your friends, that's obvious. Let me show you, here it comes : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=787932.0

He realized that was a bad idea and everyone forgive him why not me even when I have paid the amount to lender with which he is happy and he does NOT NEED MORE.

Now you ask me what has that to do with yahoo now ? The behavior of a person never changes, you ask for loans to build trust then surely you have a bad intention.

Credit to this thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1880527.0

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 10:52:05 AM

Well you don't see mistakes of your friends, that's obvious. Let me show you, here it comes : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=787932.0
This is nonsense. I have never seen this thread before.

Now you ask me what has that to do with yahoo now ? The behavior of a person never changes, you ask for loans to build trust then surely you have a bad intention.

I'm going to assume that you are behind one of those Yahoo threads. This has nothing to do with you case, and it is definitely not helping you. In fact, it is making me less likely to change my rating to neutral at all.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
MargonCreatives (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:54:15 AM

This is nonsense. I have never seen this thread before.

I'm going to assume that you are behind one of those Yahoo threads. This has nothing to do with you case, and it is definitely not helping you. In fact, it is making me less likely to change my rating to neutral at all.

Well, you have surely something against me sir, I have repaid the loan, lender is happy and if I had repaid less or made the lender unhappy then it was fine but now since I paid sir please I beg you remove it. I swear I will never take a loan again on this forum, if I do you can give -ve trust and I wont even complain.

Please sir last chance for me ?

And personally I am not behind those threads, you may check IP or whatever they check Smiley

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 11:02:38 AM

Well, you have surely something against me sir, I have repaid the loan, lender is happy and if I had repaid less or made the lender unhappy then it was fine but now since I paid sir please I beg you remove it.
I have no idea who you are, and you surely aren't important enough for me to have *something against you*. As said, I do not trust you due to your actions.

I swear I will never take a loan again on this forum, if I do you can give -ve trust and I wont even complain.
If you don't plan on attempting to take out loans, then the negative rating isn't much of importance.

Repay the interest that you owe for the full duration of the loan.

And personally I am not behind those threads, you may check IP or whatever they check Smiley
I can't check IPs. Even if I could, that is not conclusive evidence of anything. For example, I'm sure that my IP matches up with a lot of people.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
MargonCreatives (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:07:15 AM

Well, you have surely something against me sir, I have repaid the loan, lender is happy and if I had repaid less or made the lender unhappy then it was fine but now since I paid sir please I beg you remove it.
I have no idea who you are, and you surely aren't important enough for me to have *something against you*. As said, I do not trust you due to your actions.

I swear I will never take a loan again on this forum, if I do you can give -ve trust and I wont even complain.
If you don't plan on attempting to take out loans, then the negative rating isn't much of importance.

Repay the interest that you owe for the full duration of the loan.

I can't check IPs. Even if I could, that is not conclusive evidence of anything. For example, I'm sure that my IP matches up with a lot of people.

Okay sir, if I pay the interest ( the extra or say remaining ) then you will remove the trust ?

Actually when we take long term loans the interest is lesser but anyways you have decided then I can't do anything.

Also one problem, lendr said HE DOES NOT WANT THE ADDITIONAL INTEREST, NOW WHAT TO DO ?

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 11:09:10 AM

Okay sir, if I pay the interest ( the extra or say remaining ) then you will remove the trust ?
The lender has most likely agreed to you paying only 8 days worth of interest out of fear that you will not repay it at all. As per the terms stated on their thread, this is the amount that you owe them:

He borrowed 0.05 BTC
40 days have elapsed

= 0.048 BTC
If/once repaid I am likely going to change my negative rating to neutral (and re-write it obviously).

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
MargonCreatives (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:13:59 AM

The lender has most likely agreed to you paying only 8 days worth of interest out of fear that you will not repay it at all. As per the terms stated on their thread, this is the amount that you owe them:

He borrowed 0.05 BTC
40 days have elapsed

= 0.048 BTC
If/once repaid I am likely going to change my negative rating to neutral (and re-write it obviously).

After the loan was repaid, I talked with him on skype and he said he does not need any additional payment sir.

see screenshot : http://prntscr.com/f6yo0z

If you still do not trust me, come to teamviewer and I show it sir

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:27:41 AM

I first of want to tell the story, basically I took a loan of 0.05 btc from favours and for some reasons I delayed the repayment but always kept in touch with favours. Now that I have repaid the loan, please can you guys tell me why my trust is not removed.

They way I see it,
 -> You failed to pay your first loan on time and didn't bother to take it seriously until an accusation was opened and Lauda tagged you.
 -> If you think in a wider sense,this isn't about the loan or the payback in general,it's about your attitude and credibility as a member of the forum.There is no guarantee you will not repeat the same mistake again, so the negative is just a warning for other lenders or anyone willing to initiate trades with you.
 -> You can definitely prove them wrong by being more careful next time maybe ? Maybe after a few days you can message Lauda that you've improved and they should consider removing their ratings.
 -> Solve it in the most professional way possible,whining doesn't help.Only makes it worse for you.
MargonCreatives (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:34:04 AM

They way I see it,
 -> You failed to pay your first loan on time and didn't bother to take it seriously until an accusation was opened and Lauda tagged you.
 -> If you think in a wider sense,this isn't about the loan or the payback in general,it's about your attitude and credibility as a member of the forum.There is no guarantee you will not repeat the same mistake again, so the negative is just a warning for other lenders or anyone willing to initiate trades with you.
 -> You can definitely prove them wrong by being more careful next time maybe ? Maybe after a few days you can message Lauda that you've improved and they should consider removing their ratings.
 -> Solve it in the most professional way possible,whining doesn't help.Only makes it worse for you.

I agree but as the lender confirmed several times, I was always in contact even before the accusation was opened.

But I agree and already apologized to Lauda and ready to pay the extra interest too but the lender does not need it, shall  donate it to charity or what now Sad ?

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
favours

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:37:15 AM

They way I see it,

I agree but as the lender confirmed several times, I was always in contact even before the accusation was opened.

But I agree and already apologized to Lauda and ready to pay the extra interest too but the lender does not need it, shall  donate it to charity or what now Sad ?

As per Lauda's request, I am posting a repayment address here.

1PsfsGbooKzMohG9SshFbNUaHRTZUQeu4S

Alternatively, you can send to any of the two addresses I posted previously, including the one in the thread.
Correct, I don't need it, but it is owed as per the terms. I am satisfied without it, but I respect Lauda's decision to keep the trust until the entire owed sum is paid.

// suki
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:39:23 AM

But I agree and already apologized to Lauda and ready to pay the extra interest too but the lender does not need it, shall  donate it to charity or what now Sad ?
Don't be desperate.Trying to get rid off the trust by paying more money makes it look more shady. Isn't that what we call buying trust in a way ? Like I said earlier,give it sometime.Let Lauda make up their mind too.You cannot force people to make decisions when they clearly aren't interested.
I suggest,lock this thread.Sort it out privately with Lauda.
shield132

Activity: 2170
Merit: 835

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:54:59 AM

Maybe red trust sounds a little strickly but he doesn't deserves positive trust which TheButterZone left on him. Well, to my mind if that positive trust will be removed, than changing trust which lauda left on him from negative to neutral will be ok. Btw if things won't happen like that and positive trust will be still on him, than he deserves red trust since he is a bad borrower.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:18:01 PM

Maybe red trust sounds a little strickly but he doesn't deserves positive trust which TheButterZone left on him.
Is he even in the DT? (too lazy to check)

As for OP PMing me to post here, I don't disagree with Lauda's reasoning for the neg and from what I see there was no valid reason for repaying the loan so late neither was there any communication. If it were me I'd keep up the neg for a month(after it was given) and if any shady behavior hasn't been seen since, remove it , but thats just me.
MargonCreatives (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:35:59 PM

I completely understand now guys. I would wait as suggested by most guys, anyways thanks and really sorry Lauda.

Maybe red trust sounds a little strickly but he doesn't deserves positive trust which TheButterZone left on him.
Is he even in the DT? (too lazy to check)

As for OP PMing me to post here, I don't disagree with Lauda's reasoning for the neg and from what I see there was no valid reason for repaying the loan so late neither was there any communication. If it were me I'd keep up the neg for a month(after it was given) and if any shady behavior hasn't been seen since, remove it , but thats just me.

Well, there was communication throughout as mentioned and even confirmed by Favours and the reason for late repayment as I begging to tell is because of c-cex not processing some of my deposits.

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓