Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:23:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Okay It's enough... here's my story about the bad service I had with Wirex  (Read 202 times)
Starsky886 (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:48:30 AM

Hi Everyone,

Today I want to take a moment to share with you my experience with Wirex Debit Card service. Why? Because there's many card supplier on the market and people need to be informed, in my opinion, which one is the best.

This story starts around September 2016 and is still not ended because they are still "holding" some of my money.
Important to know: I'm someone who lives from crypto and mining, withdrawing money with my card is capital, it's my only source of incomes. I've been transferring many dozen of thousands dollars with my wirex account

The first time I've ordered a card from E-Coin a.k.a wirex was around september 2016. The card took 2 weeks and a half to arrive even if I took the expedited option, also I've never received any tracking number and they told me I was supposed to get one...

I had many, many, many... I would say it happened easily more than 50 times since the opening of my account with wirex, where I've got "fund on hold", freezed, lost, failed transaction, failed exchange...
Every time it's a pain in the butt to get my fund back, every single time!

First, you have to open a ticket on wirex, they will reply you from 3 to 5 working days, I sometime had to wait 2 weeks before a reply to my ticket.
If you contact them for a transaction failed or something like that, you have to provide as much info as possible about the transaction, now I'm just sending them a screenshot of everytime it's much easier.
if you don't send them enough info, they will reply to you 3-5 days after to ask you for more details and you'll have to wait ANOTHER 3-5 days to get a reply.... that's where it gets a very long process...

I've been losing a lot of money with wirex, 50$ here, 600$ there, 400$ here etc...
I remember once, a card loading of 1200$ failed and I had to wait 2 MONTHS before getting it back...

Another thing is when I've wanted to get my account "verified".... guess what, the whole process took 6 weeks...
Again, another thing: When I was asking them 2 or 3 questions at the time via the ticket system, they often just dont bother and they reply to the first question only... I still have questions without any answers...

Honestly I feel like ether they dont give a fuck about you or they just dont have enough employee to answer the tickets.
ALSO! You have to be very careful of what you are typing in your ticket because if it correspond too much to a section of their help section, they will NOT reply to your email and just send you a link to the help section... But you know, If I contact you, it's because I can't find my answer in the help section....

I was hoping it will get better when they received a good amount of money for their company development, but it didn't. Yes the GUI is better, but the core problems are still there.

The thing who made me give up is what happened this week: They sent me an email telling me they will switch from MasterCard to Visa and that I'll have to order a new card, but my mastercard will stay active for 60 days.
Guess what, 3 days later, the mastercard is not supported anymore and now I'm fucked because I can't withdraw any money untill I receive my new card.
Even there, I'm not even sure if the new card is on the way, because there has been an error while ordering the card and again I have to wait 3-5 days to get a reply from them...

So, that's my Wirex experience...
I've ordered a card from Cryptopay.me, the customer service they have is gold. If you are in their business hours, you can directly chat with them to ask your question.
If you are not in their business hours, they will typically reply within 24 hours.
They are also way more kind, "human" then Wirex, when they write something to you, it doesnt feel like a pre-typed message sent automatically you know...
Oh and I told you it took me 6 weeks with Wirex to get verified? it took me 4 hours with cryptopay.me...

Cheers!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fxaddicted

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:18:52 PM

the MasterCard Exchange Problem is my Main Problem with them and that's is for me . i'm moving on and never again will deal with them

How many days it taks to get your Plastic card from cryptopay using Express Shipping ?
Starsky886 (OP)

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:41:48 PM

the MasterCard Exchange Problem is my Main Problem with them and that's is for me . i'm moving on and never again will deal with them

How many days it taks to get your Plastic card from cryptopay using Express Shipping ?

I've ordered it yesterday and I live in Canada, but they say 3-10 days.
I'm gonna give you updates when i'll have the tracking number
fxaddicted

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:57:02 PM

I've ordered it yesterday and I live in Canada, but they say 3-10 days.
I'm gonna give you updates when i'll have the tracking number

Yeah Please . Looking @ spectrocoin too and planing to order from both of them
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: