Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:17:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ICO are you watching next? for me BAT, TEZOS and STATUS  (Read 27448 times)
vatived22 (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:58:07 AM

I can understand some one to invest on BAT (Even tho I find their product useless), or Status (This is actually can be the future WeChat), but Tezos? why the heck to invest on that ICO? low ROI and who knows what will come out of it.

You got so many capped ICO's with much higher ROI in potential..

What other ICO's would you recommend to invest in?

Take a look at NIMIQ. they are first blockchain that one can mine using a web browser. They already released their beta and would release the mainnet in december. It is highly undervalued at this moment, but has great potential for uptrend. It already raised almost 80% of its capped, and within a couple of days if not tomorrow would be closed. not an investment advise, just my opinion that this is a good investment to get in. https://nimiq.com/ you can try their beta release https://nimiq.com/betanet/.

follow us at @icosnipers to always be informed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Waverider

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:09:51 AM

Take a look at NIMIQ. they are first blockchain that one can mine using a web browser. They already released their beta and would release the mainnet in december. It is highly undervalued at this moment, but has great potential for uptrend. It already raised almost 80% of its capped, and within a couple of days if not tomorrow would be closed. not an investment advise, just my opinion that this is a good investment to get in. https://nimiq.com/ you can try their beta release https://nimiq.com/betanet/.

Are they on Ethereum? I have noticed that they distribute tokens to Ethereum address.
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:22:55 PM

I can understand some one to invest on BAT (Even tho I find their product useless), or Status (This is actually can be the future WeChat), but Tezos? why the heck to invest on that ICO? low ROI and who knows what will come out of it.

You got so many capped ICO's with much higher ROI in potential..

What other ICO's would you recommend to invest in?

BAT is a pretty nice coin to invest in. They have real developers that are working on the payment system and other features that will allow it to provide people with a somewhat secure payment platform. The price of BAT may go a little bit lower because Bitcoin is going down some though when the coin receives a pump then a whole bunch of people that are in it will make a bunch of money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
vatived22 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:05:19 PM

Are they on Ethereum? I have noticed that they distribute tokens to Ethereum address.

Yeah they issue the ERC20 token called NET which when the mainnet is released will be exchanged with NIM. NET will be tradeable immediately after the token ends

Jamie777

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:12:46 PM

Vast majority of ICOs aren't anything special anymore, FOMO coin www.fomocoin.org is like the dogecoin of ICOs. Someone had to do it!  Cheesy
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:27:21 AM

Yeah they issue the ERC20 token called NET which when the mainnet is released will be exchanged with NIM. NET will be tradeable immediately after the token ends

Thanks, I will look into this!

Also, can anyone link me the STATUS topic? I can't find it..
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:46:49 AM

I'm actually watching COINDASH project very closely. If the team can handle the responsibilities of the project, it could turn into a super one.
I agree with you, this is very promising ICO and I have big hope on this ICO too.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:43:14 PM

I'm actually watching COINDASH project very closely. If the team can handle the responsibilities of the project, it could turn into a super one.
I agree with you, this is very promising ICO and I have big hope on this ICO too.
Coindash sounds like it's sort of related to DASH.There should be a coin that is based off the thier own qualities instead of getting the same ideas from previous coins. I understand that Bitcoins and Altcoins are somewhat evolving so the education within that area is small through growing it isn't that hard to place an original idea into a working coin.

I don't know what Coindash is, I hope it isn't another Dash clone.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:20:47 PM

I think these three ICO has massive potential of giving a good return. what ICO are you watching next and why? I can't wait to get into these three ICOs even if it is 0.5 BTC for each of them. What do you think guys?
The competition in ICO becomes tougher where in they are making much of effort so their portfolio and platform woul become unique and superb which can make make them profitble according to their hard cap. For this reason, we should watch every ICO.
lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:24:46 PM

I'm also thinking of invest some in CoinDash. There is enough time to do the research and decide.

3months18w

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:32:48 PM

I'm also thinking of invest some in CoinDash. There is enough time to do the research and decide.
Seems coindash is worth investing,I choose it too . the coindash devs are doing real project , not like some ICOs balabala , but no real project.

3months18w

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:35:13 PM

Coindash sounds like it's sort of related to DASH.There should be a coin that is based off the thier own qualities instead of getting the same ideas from previous coins. I understand that Bitcoins and Altcoins are somewhat evolving so the education within that area is small through growing it isn't that hard to place an original idea into a working coin.

Here is coindash ico link , you can check it .
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1894530.0

neon_colors01

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:04:03 PM

I go for TEZOS, it's pretty popular now and a lot of people with influence are backing it up. Contributions is at 52k btc and 200k + eth .I'd personally choose TEZOS though I'm not sure if it would be successful in the long run. Hopefully.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:38:18 PM

Currently, there are over 700 different crypto-currencies, but only a small part of them has incredible potential. Investing in the right crypto-currency requires years of experience and talent. ICOs in trend today and it's hard to choose in which one to invest. I didn't invest in any yet, I am still in search.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lukaexpl

Activity: 148
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:18:48 PM

Vast majority of ICOs aren't anything special anymore, FOMO coin www.fomocoin.org is like the dogecoin of ICOs. Someone had to do it!  Cheesy

Great!  Grin

I wanted to do something like that myself but spending 2 hours for on a website is out of my league.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:13:32 PM

I think these three ICO has massive potential of giving a good return. what ICO are you watching next and why? I can't wait to get into these three ICOs even if it is 0.5 BTC for each of them. What do you think guys?

Right now I got my eye on Starta since Populous is already done. I think it has a great potential and just by looking how it is going I think this crypto currency is very promising. And it seems like this crowd sale will end in just a short time.
magnetique

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:57:40 AM

Right now I got my eye on Starta since Populous is already done. I think it has a great potential and just by looking how it is going I think this crypto currency is very promising. And it seems like this crowd sale will end in just a short time.

I'm sorry but Starta is done also for couple of days...
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:18:24 AM

You guys should look into the Spectiv VR ICO that is starting in August. Very promising!

It's a pretty cool project about Virtual Reality. Sigs are the decentralized token that will be used to generate unique signals to virtual reality content. Signal generators will be able to earn Sig returns for successfully driving viewership, creating a powerful incentive to share VR content and ultimately accelerate VR adoption.

Bitcointalk topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1975254.0
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:15:47 AM

I'm looking forward for the project of insurex sinxe their platofrm is really great. I'm also watching other ICO but can't tell it here since they are too many. There are so many new ICO and it's hard to choose which to invest. Thus, watching all of them would help you to ascertai  which among of them is the best.
vatived22 (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:18:59 AM

I think the word dash there refers to dashboard, they explained that in their slack. but i do get your point they should have selected a unique name. but another way of looking at it would be to consider that the word dash might be a marketing stunt...just saying. follow us at @icosnipers on twitter to always be informed on potential ICO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: