Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:55:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ICO are you watching next? for me BAT, TEZOS and STATUS  (Read 27448 times)
vatived22 (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:25:20 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 09:51:58 PM by vatived22

I think these three ICO has massive potential of giving a good return. what ICO are you watching next and why? I can't wait to get into these three ICOs even if it is 0.5 BTC for each of them. What do you think guys?
Tezos is  a very good project but the amount of money it raised was simply too much so the earning potential got diminished because of that.

I totally agree with you. but tezos has great potential. Another ICO that i just invested on which is very much under the radar is NEBLIO it is building blockchain for entreprise just like Stratis but on multiple language not only on C# and the good part is the token structure truly is advantagous to the investors. check it out https://nebl.io/?raf=ref7959264

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vatived22 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:27:37 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 09:52:26 PM by vatived22

I think these three ICO has massive potential of giving a good return. what ICO are you watching next and why? I can't wait to get into these three ICOs even if it is 0.5 BTC for each of them. What do you think guys?
Tezos is  a very good project but the amount of money it raised was simply too much so the earning potential got diminished because of that.

9 coins have over $1 billion cap.
If Tezos deliver good product, I think there is enought room for growth.
There is enough room for growth that is true but the truth is that if it had raised less money or if there was a cap in it then the profits for the investors will be a lot bigger.

There might be huge drop when tezos list and then it will consolidate. But tezos has good solid team and people backing it up. That is why one of the investment to consider right now is Neblio currently undervalued. You can check it out. https://nebl.io/?raf=ref7959264

vatived22 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:33:54 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 09:52:49 PM by vatived22

When looking at ICO's look at it's market cap vs potential. If a company sets its market cap at 120million dollars, at 7cents per coin it would need to get to a worth of 1.2 billion dollars to achieve 70cents per coin. Currently only 8 cryptos are valued at 1.2 billion or more.
Secondly how many non crypto real estate or VR companies etc do you see valued at over a billion dollars. The chances of a lot of these companies becoming worth even hundreds of millions is very slim.

Cryptospace can be very unpredictable. Check NEBLIO out. Highly undervalued at this moment. https://nebl.io/?raf=ref7959264 token sales ends on the 20th of August

shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:26:09 PM

Well as of now I am planning to watch the aventus's ICO. Because of the reason that I am a supporter of it. And I recommend everyone to please support our ico before September. We have everything that you need. Invest on aventus and surely you will profit real good Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:50:16 PM

Well as of now I am planning to watch the aventus's ICO. Because of the reason that I am a supporter of it. And I recommend everyone to please support our ico before September. We have everything that you need. Invest on aventus and surely you will profit real good Smiley
Aventus, Bowhead Health, Opus, BitClave and KickICO are potential and promising project in August until October.
Special, project Opus have confirmed from Musicoin is important strategic partnership of them in project MUSIC Alliance in next time.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:14:28 AM

9 coins have over $1 billion cap.
If Tezos deliver good product, I think there is enought room for growth.
There is enough room for growth that is true but the truth is that if it had raised less money or if there was a cap in it then the profits for the investors will be a lot bigger.

It won't matter when it hits a 200 billion dollar marketcap. Will be like 1.5 Million dollars per bitcoin invested. (so who cares)
200 billion? The current market cap for the whole market of crypto currencies is 136 billion, and bitcoin only has 68 billion, when are you guessing we could reach those numbers? Because at that point bitcoin will need to have a few trillions in market cap.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:31:19 AM

Aventus, Bowhead Health, Opus, BitClave and KickICO are potential and promising project in August until October.
Special, project Opus have confirmed from Musicoin is important strategic partnership of them in project MUSIC Alliance in next time.

These are big ICO names. I will also be closely watching their ICOs. I think these ICOs will not find it hard to reach their caps. But as to opus, it is already on going. I think they are already gathering some $1,200,000 plus plus. And in the next few days the ICO will end. I hope there will still be investors who will join in the final closing days.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:06:30 AM

My favorites No investment advice  Grin

https://www.presearch.io/

https://www.dimcoin.io/

And here you can look at all ico. very interesting !
https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:12:14 AM

I'm looking for 0xproject ICO now.
It'll be for just pre-registered users, and with certain limits. It'll be interesteing.
vatived22 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:51:07 PM

I did invest in stratis, Antshares (NEO), Iconomi, Tenx, Status and all these investment have given a good return to me. One of the most promising project right now is NEBLIO. The reasons why i will be investing on it is 1. They are building blockchain for enterprises just like stratis, the primary difference is that they do not focused solely on C# just as Stratis does, but on multiple language. 2. they aim to make their platform very simple to use. 3. Their ICO is very user investor friendly, all token are given to investors and token not sold will be burnt, certainly a first of its kind to allocated all token to investors, even the founders invest in the ICO just like everyone else. It is my believe that this project if listed on bittrex will easily sit at 100X within 6 months, just my prediction. To join their ICO which will end in 6 days https://nebl.io/?raf=ref7959264

Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:15:32 AM

The upcoming ICOs which i am looking forward to invest are SHOPTIMIZER and SNAPUP. Shoptimizer is an ecommerce project and snapup is a very unique project. It helps you get luxury products at cheap prices. Both projects seem very promising to me.
MadeIt

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:17:40 AM

Watching BlockCAT and Dimcoin

Anyone else thinking of getting on board with BlockCAT last minute before the ICO closes?
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:26:13 AM

Anyone else thinking of getting on board with BlockCAT last minute before the ICO closes?

I invested in BlockCat  just small amouth of Etehreum at the first day of ICO.
And as I see they got attention in last couple of days.
Barbarian

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:26:29 PM

I did invest in stratis, Antshares (NEO), Iconomi, Tenx, Status and all these investment have given a good return to me. One of the most promising project right now is NEBLIO. The reasons why i will be investing on it is 1. They are building blockchain for enterprises just like stratis, the primary difference is that they do not focused solely on C# just as Stratis does, but on multiple language. 2. they aim to make their platform very simple to use. 3. Their ICO is very user investor friendly, all token are given to investors and token not sold will be burnt, certainly a first of its kind to allocated all token to investors, even the founders invest in the ICO just like everyone else. It is my believe that this project if listed on bittrex will easily sit at 100X within 6 months, just my prediction. To join their ICO which will end in 6 days https://nebl.io/?raf=ref7959264
If you invested in stratis then you made a great deal of money, good for you, all of the coin in which you invested were very successful so you may be making a huge amount of money and if you take into consideration that the market is going to up again at some point then you profits can only get better.
torrentco

Activity: 2100
Merit: 418

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:01:40 AM

I have made $100,000 the last month on a couple ICO' s. the next one I'm investing big in is iMPERIUM. MPRM coin is going to be huge. They're going after a 400 billion dollar market and i think they will get it. They will be trading on poloniex and bittrex by the end of the year (http://imperium.network)

ahahah nice try m8.
but  you should ve gotten another nickname really Smiley
Barbarian

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:33:52 PM

I was watching Dimcoin too, I think the ICO already finished or at least it should be close to ending, I choose not to invest in it, I think the price is going to go down and I will be able to get the coin for a cheaper price than the ICO but after that I’m going to hold.
Chegzz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:52:57 PM

I also watched BlockCat...pretty interesting project.

In terms of future ones, I'm particularly excited about Maecenas (www.maecenas.co), which mixes finance & art, both passions of mine.

I honestly think you can't go wrong with any project that aims at cutting out intermediaries (e.g EBAY, Amazon, Real Estate Websites).

In addition, they have been very transparent in their slack & whitepaper, which I highly value these days.

Has anyone heard about them?

https://www.maecenas.co/Maecenas-WhitePaper.pdf

https://slack.maecenas.co/

Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:28:48 AM

I'm watching Qvolta and Wolk!
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1022
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:55:16 PM

KickICO provides a platform for startup to raise funds.  - https://www.kickico.com/
Nexus provides a dencentralised social media platform  - https://ico.nexus.social/
Crowdholding is a co-creation platform that connects startups with the general public. - https://ico.crowdholding.com/

KickICO has just finished it's presale and will start their ICO in a few days
Nexus is into their ICO
Crowdholding is only 2 weeks into their presale, so it's a good time to get some bonuses.

Reason i am looking into these are they are interesting projects, with a strong team, great whitepaper, good concepts and a strong social media following. If i had to pick one to invest in, i would pick Crowdholding as they are still in the Pre-sale meaning that you can get a lot more for your money. But all look promising projects.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:36:39 PM

Change ICO is literally gonna change the world. I was expecting technology like this, but definitely not in 2017. Basically they're gonna enable you to spend your cryptos instantly through a mastercard, as their ultimate goal is to create a worldwide decentralized crypto bank. The way the change-coin will go up in value is because it's gonna be cheaper and more rewarding to convert your cryptos into change in order to spend it. The total supply is set to 125.000.000 coins, and during the ICO each coin will be worth approximately 0.7$ (depending on the ETH price at that time, as 1 ETH gives you 500 Change coins).

You'll be able to:
* get loans in bitcoin
* invest rapidly in new projects or ico's
* spend your cryptos rapidly all over the world

more details will emerge when we get closer to the ico

https://change-bank.com/#bank

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██