Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Bitcoins for Skrill!  (Read 1271 times)
LunaticExchanger (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:40:35 PM

I have approximately $100 BTC for sale, and I only accept Skrill.

10% Exchange Rate (Fee). Which means my $100 BTC = Your $110 Skrill.

I prefer to only deal with HIGHLY trusted users.
I accept to use HIGHLY trustworthy Escrows/Middle-Men.
I am not interested in conducting any sorts of risk(s) when selling, which means that you should not expect me to "go first".

Let me know if you are interested.
Thank You.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
criddler

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:50:25 PM

I want to offer you 90usd of my Skrill for your 100usd of BTC, escrow needed - we can use localbitcoins.com, I can post a trade there with fully verified account (email, SMS, ID).

Let me know.
coin.trader

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:13:00 PM

Interested, give me a message on livechat Smiley

LWF ║█║ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED LOGISTICS PLATFORM IN THE WORLD ║█║ LWF
ANN THREAD▬▬▬║PRE-SALE STARTS IN OCTOBER 23║▬▬▬WHITEPAPER
TWITTERSLACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TELEGRAMREDDIT
LunaticExchanger (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:55:51 PM

I want to offer you 90usd of my Skrill for your 100usd of BTC, escrow needed - we can use localbitcoins.com, I can post a trade there with fully verified account (email, SMS, ID).

Let me know.
No, thank you.

Interested, give me a message on livechat Smiley
Not sure where the Livechat is located.
Send me a message. Include your Skype-Name if you wish.

Thank You.
coin.trader

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:10:29 PM

After a bad day I had the luck to talk with this guy on skype. He wants middle man but he wants me to search for it, ok nvm it is a shitty fact it was about a 100$ trade but still.

Second he texted me this way:
"Okey. please do not deal with users "coin.trader" and "vbitexchanger" many of them are scammers with multiple accounts. be careful." If the idiot, retard, sucker who wrote this see the message I beg him to send me a PM with a proof, at least one proof of his accusations.

I get a am quite new to the bitcointalk community, that's why I never joined, too much spam and too much useless time spent. People who consider they are intelligent or important just becausee they have an old account with many posts, or just spammers that gets money from posting using some signatures.

My personal advice avoid trading with this user!

edit: I don't even get why I am stressing so much to trade here for a few $ profit.

LWF ║█║ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED LOGISTICS PLATFORM IN THE WORLD ║█║ LWF
ANN THREAD▬▬▬║PRE-SALE STARTS IN OCTOBER 23║▬▬▬WHITEPAPER
TWITTERSLACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TELEGRAMREDDIT
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 03:10:26 PM

Add me on discord: KingRafa#8278
We search for a middleman together and not myself.

I will give €65 (~$70-$71) Skrill for $63 BTC
Deal or No Deal?

LunaticExchanger (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:09:36 PM

After a bad day I had the luck to talk with this guy on skype. He wants middle man but he wants me to search for it, ok nvm it is a shitty fact it was about a 100$ trade but still.

"Okey. please do not deal with users "coin.trader" and "vbitexchanger" many of them are scammers with multiple accounts. be careful." If the idiot, retard, sucker who wrote this see the message I beg him to send me a PM with a proof, at least one proof of his accusations.

I get a am quite new to the bitcointalk community, that's why I never joined, too much spam and too much useless time spent. People who consider they are intelligent or important just becausee they have an old account with many posts, or just spammers that gets money from posting using some signatures.

edit: I don't even get why I am stressing so much to trade here for a few $ profit.
I shall respond to you accordingly.

Do NOT contact me if you have had a "bad day".
What ... did you expect me to "go first" to you, whom has absolutely no reputation/feedback whatsoever at all (much rather the opposite)? Of course I would demand a Middle-Man; unless you would want to shift the table on yourself and "go first". Precisely, you would not. I do not even want/need you to "go first", but refusing to search for a Middle-Man, almost refusing to use one, is but absurd.

I shall make this clear: Unless you want to "go first", YOU search for a trustworthy Middle-Man, preferably BEFORE you contact me.
If you consider $100 "low" enough to not want to put any effort into proceeding with the trade LOGICALLY, then do NOT contact me.

I was warned the same day (after you first posted on my thread), that I should beware when dealing with you.
This was the warning message: "Okey. please do not deal with users "coin.trader" and "vbitexchanger" many of them are scammers with multiple accounts. be careful."

I never use this Forum (this website). To receive such a warning is only to my benefit to respect it, as I do not care about any user on this website nor do I bother with their reputation, feelings whatsoever.
Thank You for your baseless and transparent "personal opinion". As for my personal opinion, you are clearly a fabricating scammer.

Do not come to my thread and rant. I have no sympathy for you.
Now scat off.

Deal or No Deal?
I attempted to add you, but it states that there is no such user called "KingRafa#8278". The user does not exist on Discord.
Check your name again, if you will.

I do not mind the deal.

Thank You.
barbarah

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:43:26 PM

I can do it for you! Wink

Just want to small amount first. I have $1 in my skrill account and will send you $0.80 after they take off their fee to send.

Either take me up on this deal just as a "tester" or keep looking for someone.
I am able to do full amount after this first send is done.
LunaticExchanger (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:42:10 PM

I can do it for you! Wink

Just want to small amount first. I have $1 in my skrill account and will send you $0.80 after they take off their fee to send.

Either take me up on this deal just as a "tester" or keep looking for someone.
I am able to do full amount after this first send is done.
Sure.

Contact me, include your Skype-Name or Facebook Profile Link if you wish as well.

Thank You.
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 10:41:01 PM

I shall respond to you accordingly.

Do NOT contact me if you have had a "bad day".
What ... did you expect me to "go first" to you, whom has absolutely no reputation/feedback whatsoever at all (much rather the opposite)? Of course I would demand a Middle-Man; unless you would want to shift the table on yourself and "go first". Precisely, you would not. I do not even want/need you to "go first", but refusing to search for a Middle-Man, almost refusing to use one, is but absurd.

I shall make this clear: Unless you want to "go first", YOU search for a trustworthy Middle-Man, preferably BEFORE you contact me.
If you consider $100 "low" enough to not want to put any effort into proceeding with the trade LOGICALLY, then do NOT contact me.

I was warned the same day (after you first posted on my thread), that I should beware when dealing with you.
This was the warning message: "Okey. please do not deal with users "coin.trader" and "vbitexchanger" many of them are scammers with multiple accounts. be careful."

I never use this Forum (this website). To receive such a warning is only to my benefit to respect it, as I do not care about any user on this website nor do I bother with their reputation, feelings whatsoever.
Thank You for your baseless and transparent "personal opinion". As for my personal opinion, you are clearly a fabricating scammer.

Do not come to my thread and rant. I have no sympathy for you.
Now scat off.

Deal or No Deal?
I attempted to add you, but it states that there is no such user called "KingRafa#8278". The user does not exist on Discord.

I do not mind the deal.

Thank You.

Sorry, but you probably forgot that discord is CaSe-SeNsItIvE, so if you type kingrafa or Kingrafa it won't accept. Only if it's KingRafa#8278
it's 100% sure my name completely correct lolz

(if you don't like admitting your mistake, just say discord was malfunctioning  Roll Eyes

LunaticExchanger (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:50:20 AM

Deal or No Deal?

I do not mind the deal.

Thank You.

Sorry, but you probably forgot that discord is CaSe-SeNsItIvE, so if you type kingrafa or Kingrafa it won't accept. Only if it's KingRafa#8278
it's 100% sure my name completely correct lolz

(if you don't like admitting your mistake, just say discord was malfunctioning  Roll Eyes
I want to say: "You are really sharp. Yes, that was the issue."
But I unfortunately cannot, as it is not so. I am a Semi-Perfectionist (I do not attempt to hide my characteristic), I do not make such tiny mistakes.

I copy & pasted your Discord Name (DiscordTag) just as you typed it. No less, no more. No spaces before or after. Perfectly typed as it is perfectly copied, including every capital letter.
It simply did not work no matter how many attempts I made at the time.

However, I gave it another shot now, and it worked (successfully).
I have not restarted Discord, it is the very same process that is running, so that is not the case either.
Yes, it might have been Discord malfunctioning. You are not too far off, to say the least.
To clarify: It was not an issue caused by my actions.

I am not transparent. I am a Veteran in everything I involve myself in, never a beginner.
A smaller side of me pity you for your response.

Thank You.
barbarah

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:41:43 PM

who the heck is king mafia?
I am a little concerned now and do not want to deal with anyone who in any way is connected with a scam accusation.
Sorry but I must retract my offer to deal with you now.
LunaticExchanger (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:26:51 PM

who the heck is king mafia?
I am a little concerned now and do not want to deal with anyone who in any way is connected with a scam accusation.
Sorry but I must retract my offer to deal with you now.
That is completely fine.

Your first sentence refers to the other user's Discord Name, which is none of my concern.
As for your second sentence, it was not a scam accusation, it was a personal opinion after they were exposed for their shady activity.

If anything, I was almost a victim myself: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631008.new#new
We can use a Middle-Man, Monbux should be up for it.

Either way, I am completely fine with your decision. I do not mind one bit.

Thank You.
ciobanuionut1982

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:39:34 AM

can do 1:1?
LunaticExchanger (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:09:19 AM

can do 1:1?
No, my apologies.
LunaticExchanger (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:05:11 AM

Bump.

Thank You.
LunaticExchanger (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:58:16 PM

Bump.

Thank You.
mav3r1x

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:20:49 AM

I have approximately $100 BTC for sale, and I only accept Skrill.

10% Exchange Rate (Fee). Which means my $100 BTC = Your $110 Skrill.

I prefer to only deal with HIGHLY trusted users.
I accept to use HIGHLY trustworthy Escrows/Middle-Men.
I am not interested in conducting any sorts of risk(s) when selling, which means that you should not expect me to "go first".

Thank You.

I am looking to buy small amount of btc. I have $7 skrill. And seeing that I am quite new here I will go first. PM me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: