Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:11:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO launched!] Embermine - Blockchain and Smart Contract Application  (Read 52206 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
embermine_drake

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 09:23:06 AM

New to crypto but makes a self-moderated thread here --  Cool
NO escrow --  Cool
Dosent even make sense, what is this? buncha hype on the site no actual USE :/  words on words on words  Cool
Newbie account doing money up front ICO --  Cool

If you guys ever get tired of losing your money to this crap maybe you should stop giving randoms your money Cheesy

like then i see: "11 embers"  i think o maybe some REAL info, nope, more self-help hype crap, what the hell lol

"...makes a self-moderated thread?" We did not start this thread, a member of this forum, GolumDeMort, who came on to our Telegram Channel and requested to do so. In fact, the reason why we never had an ANN until a few days ago was because none of the core members of the team had any experience with the community until a couple of months before the token sale was to begin. We did not want to enter the forum as newbies simply for the very idea you were suggesting. We figured that we would "deserve" to have a post on this site if and when someone from the community reaches out to ask us if they can post it. We have had several conversations on our public Slack and Telegram about this very topic and we always maintained that when someone wanted to build an ANN page for us, we would participate and support it as much as we could, and asking the members of the community with a little patience as we learn the rules, both written and unwritten, about this community and its various sub-communities.

"No escrow." Sorry, but this is completely incorrect. It was at this point when I really started to wonder if you had even researched our information, because right at the bottom of the token sale information it tells everyone that the Escrow is being administrated by Coinfirm.io. You may have heard of these guys. Maybe you did not see that, but if you did not, or did not look at our social media, where we have a number of posts pertaining to Coinfirm.io and their agreement to provide our Escrow services along with TokenMarket and ourselves as the key holders for the account. We have a full return of all received BTC (less tx fees) to all users unless we meet our minimum.

"Doesn't even make sense....Newbie account doing money up front ICO." This whole section could honestly be a subjective opinion, except the "no actual USE" part, which is amazing because of all the crypto projects to claim has no use, I cannot believe someone would select Embermine as one of them. But hey, everyone is allowed an opinion.

As far as our Embermine Manifesto is concerned, you missed the whole point of why we wrote it to begin with. It was a public statement of the level of accountability and standards of conduct we will hold ourselves to as a company, and as individuals.  

Bottom line is that we know that we are outsiders. We come from the application development world and have never pretended to be otherwise.

Now, if you, or anyone else has any real questions regarding the Embermine Platform, please ask. Don't assume. Ask. Any thing.  
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
embermine_drake

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 09:29:27 AM

When did ICO start this project?

The token sale began on May 5th, 2017 and ends on June 2nd, 2017.
embermine_drake

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 10:45:21 PM

Daniel Blaker, Embermine's community manager, will be taking over the lead at managing the Embermine Marketing Bounty program, as much of the communication with members on here, so please be aware when you see responses from him that he is an authorized representative of Embermine, Inc.

If any of you receive information of contact from anyone claiming to be one of us, please let us know right away. All email addresses SHOULD be formatted "name@embermine.com" and should verifiable through our website. We will never ask you to send any cryptocurrency DIRECTLY to us for any of our services, we would always use some verified source or a company-held/monitored address to conduct any/all transactions.

If someone claiming to be from our company contacts you and you are not expecting it, we will always gladly allow you to verify our info or role in the company. If push comes to shove, you can reach out to us through our various social media channels to request a verification. We want all of our users and fans to have a safe and exciting experience with Embermine. We know and expect to be questioned from time to time as to verify our information or identity. At least until our actual Embermine Platform is live, this is what we will need to do for any off you, and we accept that responsibility.

Thank you to everyone who has joined the Marketing program so far! Over 100 registrations and counting! Keep up the great work everyone!
Embermine_Blaker

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:10:50 PM

Daniel Blaker, Embermine's community manager, will be taking over the lead at managing the Embermine Marketing Bounty program, as much of the communication with members on here, so please be aware when you see responses from him that he is an authorized representative of Embermine, Inc.

If any of you receive information of contact from anyone claiming to be one of us, please let us know right away. All email addresses SHOULD be formatted "name@embermine.com" and should verifiable through our website. We will never ask you to send any cryptocurrency DIRECTLY to us for any of our services, we would always use some verified source or a company-held/monitored address to conduct any/all transactions.

If someone claiming to be from our company contacts you and you are not expecting it, we will always gladly allow you to verify our info or role in the company. If push comes to shove, you can reach out to us through our various social media channels to request a verification. We want all of our users and fans to have a safe and exciting experience with Embermine. We know and expect to be questioned from time to time as to verify our information or identity. At least until our actual Embermine Platform is live, this is what we will need to do for any off you, and we accept that responsibility.

Thank you to everyone who has joined the Marketing program so far! Over 100 registrations and counting! Keep up the great work everyone!

Hello everybody! As James had stated my name is Daniel Blaker and I will be working as the Community Manager for Embermine Inc.  I am very excited to work on this project and with everyone involved.  If you have any question about Embermine or for me you can email me at Daniel@embermine.com.  Additionally I can be reached through our public Slack and Telegram channels!

Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:01:11 AM

Hi I would like to claim French translation thanks
zigoter

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:06:10 AM

This project is very interesting!
Mark and wait for Airdrop
Raizou

Activity: 758

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:49:28 AM

What more interesting would not be the record per spreadsheet than pm email?
pedagang1

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:54:27 AM

Learning and lets join the good ico Smiley
embermine_drake

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 04:05:28 AM

Hi I would like to claim French translation thanks

Congratulations, the French translation is yours! Please let us know when you post the translated materials.

Thank you, Bybox.
embermine_drake

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 06:21:28 AM

Learning and lets join the good ico Smiley

Thank you for joining us! Please let us know if you have any questions.
sergsen

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:42:04 AM

Prompt there is any reporting on the fulfillment of tasks? Where can I see?
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:47:17 AM

There is no airdrop for this ICO from where you got this info can you please share this with us?

Any spreadsheet link to know what is status of participants and for social media requirement is so high to get maximum points for every action made there.
embermine_drake

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 08:42:27 PM

There is no airdrop for this ICO from where you got this info can you please share this with us?

Any spreadsheet link to know what is status of participants and for social media requirement is so high to get maximum points for every action made there.

"Airdrop": I guess I do not really know what this means. I would love to provide one, if it is expected or possible for us to still do so. This is what I mean by us being new to this community. We do not necessarily understand the proper conventions or expectations of the community. Please let us know what is needed, and we will provide any information we can regarding anything that we do, or the decisions that we made.

For example, regarding the social media requirement being high compared to other Programs. While I can understand the desire for it to be lower, we also want to provide solid inducements to larger accounts who want to consider participation, as well as ensure a fairly level playing field that is not being "gamed" by bots and other social media engines. We also are looking for a wider message audience than just the crypto/blockchain world. We want to hit various vectors of the creator communities and freelance economies, because our product has a larger draw than other typical ICO/Token Sale offerings. We do not want only the echo chamber of crypto-investors, which numbers in the low thousands, but to our entire potential User base, which numbers in the millions.

Additionally, our entire marketing campaign is not only offered to members of BTT, but anyone, anywhere. We know and appreciate the efforts of the BitcoinTalk Community behind efforts such as these, and the impact is very impressive when the sole purpose is to market to crypto-investors. But our product only succeeds with a solid User base eager for the technology. So we are also encouraging those of you connected to the creator and freelance communities to join and connect those networks to Embermine, because they deserve and can use Embers too. The average influential individuals in those areas have tens of thousands+ followers and I want a fair proposition for their participation.

I hope this helps to explain some of our thinking behind our decisions, and I encourage anyone to ask us questions or provide us with opinions or information regarding Embermine. Thank you all for your ongoing interest!  
embermine_drake

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 08:51:35 PM

Prompt there is any reporting on the fulfillment of tasks? Where can I see?

We have not published anything public yet, although I do plan on having some sore of Top Ten Points update this weekend!

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 09:14:56 AM

The Greek translation of the ann is complete and posted here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1919843.msg19044774#msg19044774
Josepino

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:25:50 AM

It's very interesting . I will watch this project and I will consider to join this game.
Do you accept ETH or Dash Payment? and when is it available for listing on the exchange after ICO launching finished?
where do you intend to list this coin for trading? Thank you.
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:17:56 AM

german translation claimed
fickiy

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:51:42 PM

Sir, how can I get a token, I've followed all the rules, I've followed you on facebook, like your post and shared your submissions, and I also followed you on twitter, and retweeted your post. Now tell me how, how to get me to pay my fee Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:02:12 PM

I've been a little off! I will participate in the campaigns and of course invest some broken in ICO, we will see what happens!
Jekwizor

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:25:26 PM

joined  bounty program
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: