Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO launched!] Embermine - Blockchain and Smart Contract Application  (Read 52206 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:31:26 PM

Good Night, dev! I joined the bounty campaign, is there still time? Hope so! Were private sales a success? Will the release of Embermine really be two days from now? To receive the rewards is it necessary to just send the information by email?
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Josepino

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:40:02 AM

Due to the intentional design of our Escrow for the token sale, we must complete all of the returns to all of the sales since we did not hit the sales minimum. Because we intend upon launching the token anyway to honor all of our token obligations to all of the Employee, Marketing, and Code Bounty Pools, we have received notice from the vast majority of participants to get remain part of the token release. Since we have to close the original sale to process the refunds per the Escrow service, we will be holding a one day token sale "buy-in" for those participants who wish to remain part of the Embermine token distribution.

All purchase refunds will be happening on Monday automatically to the Bitcoin addresses provided by each buyer during the crowdsale. As we are processing the refunds, we will also be notifying everyone of the exact particulars regarding the sale, the timing, cost, and procedures to follow.

Thank you to everyone for their support. Here are the preliminary details regarding the sale:

Essentially, we are selling the tokens now at .0000004 BTC each, or 100X original value.
The original minimum purchase was .005 BTC which got the buyer 125 Embers. That same user now gets 12,500 Embers
This looks to be the token goals:

Target number of Embers to be produced: 58,823,530
Distributed to Token Sale buyers: 50,000,000
Total Distributed Outside Of Token Sale: 8,823,530
Distributed to Employee Pool: 3,529,413
Distributed to Marketing Pool: 2,941,176
Distributed to Code Bounty Pool: 2,352,941
Cost per Ember: .0000004 BTC each

All existing buyers will be guaranteed at least their initial commitment. We will guarantee that at least 50,000,000 tokens will be funded through this process, to ensure that all Employee, Marketing Bounty, and Code Bounty pools are properly vested as intended. This is not intended to be a replacement of the original token sale. Rather, this is the method of release we are doing in order to get our initial token created as we begin development and allowing those who want to see this project succeed to still be involved.

Because of the format the sale will take, this will be an invite-only event where someone must receive the link from Embermine or a current participant in the token sale. Each participant will receive a special link that they use in order to participate. There, they can claim their original tokens or participate at some other level. Once someone participates, they will receive an email confirmation of their order and a referral link that they can send out to another who may wish to participate. This process is to ensure that those who originally participated will still have the earliest opportunity to participate in the sale.

NOTE: These are just the preliminaries. We are working the details out with our Token Administrators and our Escrow partners and will let everyone know as soon as the details are all finalized. Some of these elements will change, but we are hoping to run the special token sale on June 6th.

Thank you to everyone for their support!  

It's nice to hear this notice from Dev. I will join this ICO project as a future investment .
 I expect Dev has enough funds to develop this project after ICO launching finished.

It sounds interesting and I will follow this project. The content of this project is quite clear and transparent .
This project has also got a big team behind it and I will join this ICO and hold it for a while .
embermine_drake

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 09:39:03 AM

We had a small issue with some of the Marketing Bounty accounts in that we discovered a couple of them we copies being run by one person to "double up" on the rewards. While we are, in a strange way, flattered that someone would think of us as valuable enough to try to steal, we are genuinely upset because it called into question any individuals in our system and with us having done everything that we had to do to still launch the token, it was really unfortunate that we had to take the time that we did to verify all of the information as much as we could by hand. It took up some valuable time and now we are not distributing the EMB tokens until tomorrow as it is 4:00am CST here and we need sleep.

We will hit it charging hard in the morning. Expect the first emails for the token distribution to begin around noon. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If we are going to be doing it, we are going to be doing it right.

So by the end of the day Saturday, everyone should have access to their tokens, including the participants of the Marketing Bounty program.
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:42:33 AM

We had a small issue with some of the Marketing Bounty accounts in that we discovered a couple of them we copies being run by one person to "double up" on the rewards. While we are, in a strange way, flattered that someone would think of us as valuable enough to try to steal, we are genuinely upset because it called into question any individuals in our system and with us having done everything that we had to do to still launch the token, it was really unfortunate that we had to take the time that we did to verify all of the information as much as we could by hand. It took up some valuable time and now we are not distributing the EMB tokens until tomorrow as it is 4:00am CST here and we need sleep.

We will hit it charging hard in the morning. Expect the first emails for the token distribution to begin around noon. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If we are going to be doing it, we are going to be doing it right.

So by the end of the day Saturday, everyone should have access to their tokens, including the participants of the Marketing Bounty program.

thanks for information devs . im just happy to see you if you replay this thread .
i have join your marketing bounty program , i can wait for the reward .
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:18:14 AM

Hello, what happened here? I've been away for a few days! Has Embermine been released or will it still be? Have currencies been distributed to investors and bounty hunters? Where can I join for more information, have I actually forgotten to join the slack or joined? Do not remember! Cheesy
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:14:53 PM

What's going on with bounty ?Will be distributed or because ICO not success not. Where to send info for bounty ?
Thanks
charles007

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:33:37 PM

Hello, what happened here? I've been away for a few days! Has Embermine been released or will it still be? Have currencies been distributed to investors and bounty hunters? Where can I join for more information, have I actually forgotten to join the slack or joined? Do not remember! Cheesy

If you read the posts from Embermine_drake, you'll get all the info you need.

EMBERMINE  ★ Creative Content Collaboration & Distribution Platform ★   ANN THREAD
[WHITEPAPER] ★ [TEAM] ★ [PROJECTS]
facebooktwitterlinkedintelegramreddit
url]
charles007

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:34:30 PM

What's going on with bounty ?Will be distributed or because ICO not success not. Where to send info for bounty ?
Thanks

Just have a read of Embermine_drake's posts and you'll find out about the bounties.

EMBERMINE  ★ Creative Content Collaboration & Distribution Platform ★   ANN THREAD
url]
abdulaziz07

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:06:36 PM

Can you provide link?
charles007

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:16:07 AM

Can you provide link?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=974193;sa=showPosts

url]
GTTIGER

Activity: 527

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:00:49 AM

Will there be an email?

bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:53:17 PM

Will there be an email?

No email here also
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:55:19 PM

ico price? is it closed?
charles007

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:53:15 PM

ico price? is it closed?

The original ICO limit wasn't met, so they conducted another sale which ended on the 11th June. The tokens are in the process of being handed out, but the ETH network lag has delayed this, hopefully by the end of this weekend all will be sent out. Next opportunity to buy tokens will be in exchanges I guess. Dev is more active on slack.

url]
charles007

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:15:56 PM

For those wanting more info, Dev is mostly active on Telegram as I've just discovered:

https://t.me/embermine

url]
embermine_drake

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 11:59:15 PM

Hello everyone,

All of the Marketing Bounty emails have been sent. IF you get one inadvertently, or if you have already received your Embers, please feel free to disregard. But for those of you in the Marketing Bounty program, if you did not receive an email from me, please email or contact us through Telegram or Slack and let us know what your email address and ETH address are so we can distribute your tokens! Thanks!

Dear Marketing Campaign Bounty Participant,

Thank you for your hard work and effort in helping to promote Embermine, Inc. Per the arrangements and agreements set forth in the Marketing Bounty program, I am happy to announce the following results of that effort:

Email address: xyz@gmail.com
Total Points Accumulated: 310
Total EMBs Earned (Pre-Bonus): 8142
Total EMBs Earned (including bonus): 8346

We are prepared to process and deliver your bounty, but we need to get your NON-EXCHANGE related ETH address where you wish for us to distribute your tokens. Please make every effort to ensure that the address is both safe and accessible by you as this transaction cannot be reversed and is permanent.
So please respond to this email by providing us with your email address matching your bounty account and the ETH address that you wish for us to use. ONLY direct responses to this email or on our Telegram or Slack feeds will be accepted for security purposes.

Thank you again for your work on our project and we look forward to telling you more about our upcoming projects!

Sincerely,
James Drake
CEO – Embermine, Inc
james@embermine.com
Raizou

Activity: 758

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:07:49 AM

Hello, I'm going to send you an email now! Unfortunately I didn't receive anything! Finally the project is active! When will there be exchanges? Congratulations on the persistence and success of Embermine!
lengfeng847

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Hello Bitcointalk

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:24:08 AM

Hello, I just learned about this project, may I join the sharing of activities? Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

SMARTPLAY▼TECH
W I N - W I N  R O U L E T T E   R E L E A S E     
D I S C U S S    ◎    G E T  2 0 0  F R E E  S P I N S    ◎    I N V E S T
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:50:59 AM

Hello, I just learned about this project, may I join the sharing of activities? Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Hey, as far as i know all the bounty campaigns for the project is already closed because ICO ended.

BINTEX