Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:40:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO launched!] Embermine - Blockchain and Smart Contract Application  (Read 52206 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gbharlequin

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:08:16 AM

From the Telegram:

Garrison Breckenridge, [22.10.17 16:45]
[Forwarded from James Drake]
It is time for us to be VERY transparent regarding what is going to happen between now and November 10th. This is important because the paths that we choose ultimately hinge on an intended presentation on November 1st during DevCon3 and ultimately decide the shape of the full Embermine Development Timeline, on November 10th, 2017.

In this situation, there are two possible outcomes:

1) The secretive, blockchain development project that is happening independent of Embermine, results in a blockchain that is not only revealed on November 1-4th, but also remained true to their creators' ideals and conception pitched to us in August and that they maintained much of the favorable opinion toward us exclusively utilizing their technology as one of the primary use cases for their blockchain. Most of the names of those involved have been identified and they involve a number of "old school" blockchain experts and programmers. But due to the secrecy behind the project, we were left with minimal details and had to continue working ourselves on:
2) "Techne". Since the beginning, I have been working not only upon our daily work, but I have also been developing the system logic and consensus protocols for our own blockchain, code name "Techne" during our development. It will be 100% open source, free, fast, and able to interact on the application level with other chains and platforms. We have been working very quietly and slowly on this, but were/are doing so as a hedge against option #1, if it is failed to be delivered or is incompatible in some critical manner. But Techne will be exactly what we need and everything that Option #1 is when completed, but it will all of the community's and built specifically for our purpose. We will still have those from Option #1 likely available in some capacity as part of the code review, open source contributor, or advisory. But I have already developed a great deal of the
"soup to nuts" philosophy.
So there you go.

If Mystery Blockchain #1 comes through as they expect and in accordance with their announced direction, we will stay with them, and develop our platform upon their protocol. But if they do not, or it somehow does not meet our specific criteria, we will move aggressively forward with the development of our blockchain and the projects that surround and support it.

Yes it is very ambitious, and yes, it has a chance of failure. But the reality is that I am quite certain that with our growing list of partnerships and connections to important "bridge technologies" we will be able to do the job that needs to be done. From wallets (Pillar) to  AR/VR imaging systems (Lampix). From AI (Autonio/AlgoShare) to Apartments (RentBerry).

So this is it. One way or another, everything about our technology path, timelines, objectives, progress, and philosophy will be completely revealed and explained. Anything "missing" at that point is either something on the project task list, or has been determined to be unnecessary with the current needs of the protocol.

So, please know that we have had, always have, and always will have backup plans to all of our development and design goals. This is simply one of them, but I felt that it was fair to let everyone know what will happen in case it did not go as planned the next few days.

Garrison Breckenridge, [22.10.17 16:45]
[Forwarded from James Drake]
We will release the White Paper on our Protocol: "Achieving High-Speed, Dynamic, and Independent Channels of Concensus on a Single Permissioned Blockchain: Introducing Techne" on November 10th, regardless of which direction we choose to go. For the Protocol Whitepaper would also examine, discuss, and present the "Three Token System" and its full intentions to the whole world.
Finally, in the midst of all of this, we are joining up with a number of companies, organizations, and projects who are ready to build and launch upon the Embermine Platform. But one of our most exciting projects that will be announced in much greater detail sometime during the next few days will be our involvement in the "Prosperity Consortium", a special group of industry developers who will be working together to bring the whole world closer to technological equality.

So much going on, and I feel like I have only scratched the surface of all of the things we have coming together and going on right now. I am going to bed now...

Good night, Embermine Community. Now you all know as much as can be known at this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bineva17

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:05:15 AM

Damn it. Crypto these days! A true gem that hardly anyone realize. A real team with serious project. When it takes off, it will take off so quickly nobody can catch up. This gonna be huge in 2018.
embermineclay

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 03:32:40 PM

Good morning, world!

This is Justin Clay from Embermine. I was just wanting to jump in here to let you all know that I will be joining in the discussion here on BCT to help Garrison out a bit. Even though we all consider him Superman, he has a lot on his plate and can't always do it all. So, if anybody has any questions for us, please do not hesitate and one of us will try and get that answered promptly.

We understand that we haven't been as active on many forums besides our very active telegram channel (www.t.me/embermine), so we are looking to change that by getting a few more of us in here.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!
mickp

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:29:33 PM

James Drake, [10.10.17 08:44]
Just wanted everyone to know that we appreciate everyone’s patience as we work toward our big week at MERGE!

The next 10 days will see a number of new things:

1) The updated, and expanded white paper
2) Updated website’s for all of our properties.
3) Updated and detailed road map
4) Reveal and Launch of Embermine’s Firestarter program
5) Reveal of DomainToken’s application, including a full use case analysis and development road.
6) Embermine website User Account creation, for the purposes of accessing the additional information and communications available only to Users!  More on this tomorrow.
7) TokenVerse’s Sales page to allow ordering or ads and other services and paying with TOV
Cool KNOW Token Snapshot/Distribution on the TOV rail
9) IDEAToken beta site launched
10) Embermine HQ office buildout completed (no more dust!)

Finished above steps?
10/15 - Descrptopia (DES) to TokenVerse (TOV) holders what is the contract adress?
gbharlequin

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 04:19:14 PM

James Drake, [10.10.17 08:44]
Just wanted everyone to know that we appreciate everyone’s patience as we work toward our big week at MERGE!

The next 10 days will see a number of new things:

1) The updated, and expanded white paper
2) Updated website’s for all of our properties.
3) Updated and detailed road map
4) Reveal and Launch of Embermine’s Firestarter program
5) Reveal of DomainToken’s application, including a full use case analysis and development road.
6) Embermine website User Account creation, for the purposes of accessing the additional information and communications available only to Users!  More on this tomorrow.
7) TokenVerse’s Sales page to allow ordering or ads and other services and paying with TOV
Cool KNOW Token Snapshot/Distribution on the TOV rail
9) IDEAToken beta site launched
10) Embermine HQ office buildout completed (no more dust!)

Finished above steps?
10/15 - Descrptopia (DES) to TokenVerse (TOV) holders what is the contract adress?

A lot has changed since the 10th. We underestimated how much the MERGE conference would eat up our time during that week. For more up to date info, please refer to the Embermine Updates Telegram channel, join our main channel, and/or refer to post #599 on this thread.

Descryptopia is now Xandria, the distributed token is KNOW (Knowledge token). The distribution has already happened. Below is the info:

Token Name: Knowledge Token
Contract Address: 0xf3b8c42485710fb1d390ea2a7b127313fb9c5f0f
Symbol: KNOW
Decimals: 0
Total Supply: 200,000,000 KNOW

Ratio: 2 KNOW per 1 TOV

I strongly urge people to join our telegram if they have not already as that has organically become the most active space and where other community members can help provide information much faster than this forum.

https://t.me/embermine
StanJones

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:05:45 AM

Hi. Why do you need smart contracts? . How do you differ from your competitors? I’d like to know more about this project whom should I contact?
gbharlequin

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:55:06 PM

Hi. Why do you need smart contracts? . How do you differ from your competitors? I’d like to know more about this project whom should I contact?
Hi there Stan, my name is Garrison Breckenridge, Co-founder of Embermine.

Smart contracts can help eliminate the unnecessary frictions in the creative/collaborative process. The origins of Embermine are directly tied to the failure of an independent publishing company that used Amazon as its enterprise backbone. This means 30% cut on every sale, monthly checks (from each region; US, UK, etc), at a two-month latency. This is not only incredibly inefficient for the author, but also the publisher, with the latter being a central point of vulnerability and human error. We originally tried to think of a way to do automated distributed payments that honor royalty agreements with traditional payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe, or Square, but ran into a wall. That wasn't a solution; that granularity of control was missing. Then I discovered Ethereum, after which my partner James Drake and I promptly fell into the winding rabbit hole that is blockchain.

Agreements between parties are the backbone of commerce, usually enforced by a legalese prose document. Unfortunately, these documents can lead to ambiguity and are subject to "whim". Smart contracts are just automated processing scripts--code--that doesn't have any legal binding to them, but they can be an operable form of an agreement, namely how assets (or some unit of value) are moved about. Who, what, when, how, why? Code is law is code. Both software and law are modular, with a lot of boilerplate information (text). By isolating the parameters and creating a What You See is What You Sign user experience, we can allow creatives to leverage this technology for their own business endeavors and agreements.

Now you can introduce the element of the Ricardian contract (Ian Grigg), in which the paramaters of the smart contract are matched with the "params" of a no-nonsense natural language document. This allows one to clarify intent behind the programmed agreements to eliminate ambiguity; this can also serve as a necessary mechanism for arbitration in the event of a dispute.

We are bringing digital scarcity to creative works. This not only allows a digital secondary market, but transaction fees as these assets change hands go back to the project of their origin and are then processed by the Compact, the nexus of code and prose contracts the govern a particular project and enforce ownership and compensation.

There are other projects working to make the creative space fairer for the actual creatives: Decent, CreativeChain, SingularDTV, Opus, Resonate, Token FM, Mycelia, and many others. It is encouraging that others are trying to solve the same problems. To go into detail on why our approach is different from each of these projects would be tedious. That being said...

We are about to release a revised whitepaper that details the design of the platform. We are also in the midst of updating our website.

If you want to stay tuned into our development and interact with our community, please join https://t.me/embermine. This is where the community developed organically and where a lot of the dialogue happens (more so than Bitcoin Talk). We're working on making sure this thread is updated along with the rest.

Thanks for reaching out Stan.
charles007

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:29:17 PM

November 10th is fast approaching, when the updated whitepaper and roadmap for the Embermine platform will be released.... Exciting times....:

http://www.tokenverse.com/news/creative-commerce-platform-embermine-set-to-reveal-full-ecosystem-vision-and-roadmap/

EMBERMINE  ★ Creative Content Collaboration & Distribution Platform ★   ANN THREAD
[WHITEPAPER] ★ [TEAM] ★ [PROJECTS]
facebooktwitterlinkedintelegramreddit
url]
charles007

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:29:44 PM

Got my NIO tokens, thanks for all your hard work team Embermine!!

EMBERMINE  ★ Creative Content Collaboration & Distribution Platform ★   ANN THREAD
[WHITEPAPER] ★ [TEAM] ★ [PROJECTS]
facebooktwitterlinkedintelegramreddit
url]
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:25:40 PM

I also received my NIO tokens and not only thanks to the admins for the distribution of coins Embermine!!
harsh1587

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:54:49 AM

Get listed on more exchanges guys , a roadmap wont increase the price .
mickp

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:31:56 AM

www.coss.io is looking for new coins, it's easy to get listed there DEV.
gbharlequin

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 06:18:42 PM

what are the bonuses for first-days purchases?

There are no bonuses because there is no token sale. That happened early June. We are in the midst of updating our website, two whitepapers (one revised, one new), amongst many other tasks.

Please join our Telegram at https://t.me/embermine to interact with the community that has developed there and to ask questions.

Thanks for stopping by.

-GB
mickp

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:21:53 AM

Why does embermine don't list dom, idea, Tov on coinmarketcap? Huh

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:24:51 AM

wow ,i very old thread had be find out .how is this project going ?
R_Oliver

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:00:07 PM

Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:18:34 PM

Radar Relay‏ @RadarRelay  2 нoяб.

New tokens added to Radar Relay! Embermine

Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:38:23 PM

Get listed on more exchanges guys , a roadmap wont increase the price .

More exchange will come as time goes.
i am long on all the MBRS related coin so I am less worry about exchanges
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:35:31 AM

Josh Redwine of Tokenverse checks out the HODL Bus Tour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JoLMEIZkbk
mickp

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:34:19 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 08:35:58 PM by mickp

Good News: Tomorrow 10-11-2017 new website of Domaintoken.io (DOM) will be launched!

Trade DOM on Etherdelta:
https://etherdelta.com/#DOM-ETH

Embermine will also launch there new Whitepaper tomorrow!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: