Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:30:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO launched!] Embermine - Blockchain and Smart Contract Application  (Read 52211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Aldaschwede

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:45:41 PM

Embermine will also launch there new Whitepaper tomorrow!

Really looking forward for the new whitepaper. Propably the price for mbrs token will soar or even skyrocket.
Unfortunately there exists only 2 exchanges, which lists embermine

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aldaschwede

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:18:51 AM

Binance could be nice indeed

In my opinion it is not going to happen so fast, at least the next couple of months.
But we'll see. You never know in crypto Cheesy
pooIdude

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:02:39 AM

Checked pocket book and surprised TOV currently received. Thanks to you. Getting excited about Dominic distribution.
embermineclay

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 03:13:33 PM

Checked pocket book and surprised TOV currently received. Thanks to you. Getting excited about Dominic distribution.

Which distribution are you speaking about? DOM was already airdropped back in September.
mickp

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:11:25 PM

White paper? New website domaintoken.io still nothing i see?
Aldaschwede

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:03:05 PM

There are a lot of news coming today
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:37:10 AM

who received the coins? I've concerning the no DOM my wallet
Tokens DOM has long been distributed among the holders of tokens Embermine. Contact the Project Support Service
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:39:31 AM

The Inevitable Dangers of a Real Crypto Revolution

Of the many revolutionary aspects of Bitcoin and other blockchain-based cryptocurrencies, one of the most significant is the financial freedom from government control that they provide. Because of this freedom, widespread adoption of Bitcoin and other altcoins will entail a whole slew of positive implications for citizens.

http://www.tokenverse.com/blog/the-inevitable-dangers-of-a-real-crypto-revolution/
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:29:08 PM

Really excited with the news coming today
but a lot more disappointed with the price.. no movement
mickp

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:39:14 PM

Really excited with the news coming today
but a lot more disappointed with the price.. no movement

I am still disappointed because domaintoken.io still not online as promised
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:03:39 PM

I doubt if Binance will add MBRS and Other related coin.. because these coins are having low volume
gbharlequin

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:42:01 PM

We are working on getting our sites updated, and our papers (platform and protocol) and roadmap uploaded to our Trello. In case anyone here has not been tuned into our Telegram over the past few days, our Dropbox and Godaddy accounts were hacked. So this obviously hindered our workflow. The situation is being resolved.

And GoDaddy has taken their time with helping us out. SMH

We will have information and updates soon.

We appreciate the support and patience of the community on this matter.
Aldaschwede

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:40:09 PM

I doubt if Binance will add MBRS and Other related coin.. because these coins are having low volume

Yeah, true story. But it's the hen and egg problem: low volume because there are no exchanges, and there are no exchanges because of the low volume...
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:48:02 PM

$MBRS is a hidden 💎. Right now it's a whisper in the wind... soon it will be a hurricane you can't ignore.  @TheEmbermine $DOM $TOV $IDEA $KNOW $SLIP $ETH $NIO)

https://twitter.com/Ryanimator/status/930189847028994050
gbharlequin

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:38:34 PM

I live in Hong Kong, can I participate in the ICO?

The initial token distribution for Embermine took place early June. We have since done distributions of other tokens for ancillary projects using MBRS as a "rail" to emulate how projects created and launched on the Embermine Platform will be able to distribute their tokens to the market. These tokens are DOM, SLIP, TOV, IDEA, and KNOW. We are also in partnership with Autonio (NIO) who dropped some of their tokens to MBRS holders.

MBRS are currently trading at EtherDelta, Cryptopia, Singular X, and Radar Relay.

We are in the middle of providing our roadmap, updated websites, new platform paper, and protocol paper. Our GoDaddy server and Dropbox were hacked last Tuesday. We have just recently started to recover from that (GoDaddy's service has been, well, it's been lacking).
gbharlequin

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:41:38 PM

Important update from the Telegram channel:

James Drake, [14.11.17 05:16]
just wanted to let everyone know that we have fully regained control of our GoDaddy account. We have several authorities now that have access to all of the data and files that have been compromised, as well as all of the log files which will help establish the chain of attack and finalize our case against those who have tried to corrupt our network.

Now that we have our servers back and under control I can finally direct our course out of the delays. There are two definite results of this attack that will actually help us.

1) This should be the final nail in the coffin of all the Embercoin/Embermine confusion.

How we came to get hacked was because a group of individuals who lost massive amounts of money on EMB hacked us in an attempt to extort us for money by threatening us with Embercoin's (NOT Embermine's) data. They have sent emails and communication with some of our potential and existing business partners in an effort to force our hands, all the while claiming that they have evidence of Embercoin's obvious manipulation. As far as we know at this stage, they either really do have this information or they don't. It does not matter to me. In fact, it is exactly this evidence the removes, beyond any doubt or suspicion, any connection between Embermine, its employees and business partners, and whoever was in charge of Embercoin. 

The simple fact that these two rocket scientists decided to hack us looking for more dirt or in an attempt to extort us with the very release of information that will prove nothing more than our innocence, and in the course of that hack, did nothing but reveal to them a storage network full of data proving our actual work for our business, means that their hack did nothing but acquit our efforts with Embermine.

But there are greater considerations than those of our files. There is concern for our customers and business partners. Just because we do not mind that our information is or was in the hands of those who mean to do us harm does not meant that we can take lightly the concern that our Community and business partners may have regarding the same information, whether that be ours or theirs. This leads me to the second result of the hack.

2) The cause of Decentralization and personal Data Accountability was just proven to be even more important especially upon the network upon which our Users exist. Nothing that has happened in the past week has done anything except show me exactly how important our cause is, not just to our Community, our business partners, and our company. But to me, personally. I detected and discovered the infiltration within seconds of it happening. I immediately informed all of the authorities in question and proceeded to shut the hacker down in every area of my personal and professional life in a matter of a few phone calls, with the notable exception for our servers.

This was not just our websites. But also our email servers. Application servers. All with an open pipe to the world's data networks with multitudes of targets and vulnerabilites, and not just Embermine ones. All it would have taken was for our hacker bros to either a) Want an open application server to run scripts and send them out to an unsuspecting audience or b) know what to do with just such an opportunity and they would have had over 6 days of unfettered access to these resources to wreak havok. The delay and friction that existed just to get anyone to even listen and take corrective action upon this confirmed activity was astounding. The simple fact that this is not a much much bigger issue is because, frankly. only because of either a lack of desire or a lack of ability. Something that everyone knows is rarely the case. I already had a hard stance on decentralization, but this event has showed me that the real battle is with data control. As we fly into the rapid digitization of everything from finance to our history, centralization of data and its access provides an unacceptable level of control over someone's digital value in the hands of those who value it the least, but gain the biggest profit by having it: companies, hackers, and governments, but care the least about its protection. This does not mean that they don't care, it simply means that the scales of economy differ to them. They, by proportion, care far less about your data than you do, but their ability to extract value from it is significantly easier by that same porportion.

This is why an effective digital economy cannot be centralized. The counterparty risk is too high in proportion to the value we receive for giving it up our control of it, and that gulf widens every single day as more people are forced to do it in order to participate in the digital economy at all. So we currently play roulette with our data. We may be the house, but the odds are out of sync with the pay out. Some people only have to lose ONCE and they can lose everything. We are lucky because we started this company upon a foundation of transparency. I tell everyone every single day how important it is that we always act in accordance with our Manifesto. That we must always assume that people are paying attention (as they should), and our own actions will indict or acquit our actions and activities. Which is why we were never concerned about the data that was stolen. Yes, we would much prefer to have the opportunity to develop and design our platform without someone nitpicking at still developing details. At the same time, if the information on our work were released to the public, It would not bother me except that I would have to worry about someone claiming credit for our ideas or stealing ones from our business and research partners. This is one of the many reasons for IDEAToken, by the way, but that is for another conversation.

But enough of the stumping for privacy and decentralization, we have plenty of time for that later. Now that all this has happened, and we have control over "our" servers once again, where do we go from here to get back on track? We would love nothing more than to move forward as if none of this has happened and pick up where we left off, but we do not have that luxury any more. Due to the design of these systems and the stage of business we are at currently, completely leaving GoDaddy's environment is a huge delay for us. And an unacceptable one at this point. But we cannot stay on the original managed server as well. That one is being quarantined and saved for investigation. A brand new server is being given to us, with completely new IP addresses, SSL certificates, and the such. Despite taking us a few days to finish all of these steps, it also affords us an opportunity we did not really have before. The ability to completely divorce ourselves from some of our earlier website development solutions.  But this does mean that there is going to be some disruption with our web and email services for a couple of days as we rebuild all of our systems to accomodate this move.

The one site that is not completely being destroyed before being rebuilt is TokenVerse. It was already operating seperately from Embermine in terms of its function and access, and always had the most stable development and access, it is also "boring" and filled with public information. All of the logs indicate that there was no access or intrusion into it. After we conduct a security audit on the site, it will be the first one that is copied and moved to the the new server when it is complete. Then the rest of the server will be quarantined and all domains and services transferred or recreated on the new server.

This process will take at least two full days to complete, and then we will begin again with the process of getting our new sites up and running, Trello updated and shared publicly, and finally the release of our Platform and Techne Blockchain white papers. We are aware that all of you are anxious, we are too! But we are going to do this right, and make sure we hit our mark.

So we are setting a date of Wednesday,  November 22nd, 2017 as the target date by which all will be complete and active. Yes, the day before Thanksgiving. I figure that will give, at least in the United States, the holiday weekend to digest the information along with their turkey and stuffing.

We will be setting up a more detailed list of expectations and timing of releases once we have completed the process of setting up the new server. Thank you all for your patience and support of Embermine. It has been fun, despite the issues, to get to see the phenomenal response to our partners at Autonio, and the wonderful implications of their technology on the world of crypto. I will, as always, try to keep everyone informed of our progress and give everyone an update by the end of the day today.
Aldaschwede

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:51:22 PM

What was the ICO price for a tolen?
Aldaschwede

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:26:37 AM

What was the ICO price for a tolen?

OK, I read about the price in their telegram group:

... at the time of the distribution being declared as finalized, just about $80,000 in Ether and BTC. We distributed exactly 50,000,000 MBRS, making the value of the tokens at the time of their distribution to be $0.0016/each
Aldaschwede

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:46:09 PM

Exactly why is MBRS no more listed on EtherDelta ?LOL   MBRS now listed as EMB on EtherDelta

Where did you get this information?
It is still https://etherdelta.com/#MBRS-ETH
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:22:33 PM

Great news! We are already in Blockfolio with our logo, As you can see above of us the best projects of Embermine

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: