Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:27:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Please swap DMB version 1.5 to New DMB  (Read 47627 times)
UKS2017

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:36:55 AM

HOW MUCH COIN HAVE DMB? THEY CROSSED 421,300 DMB CIRCULATING SUPPLY, CROSSED 10,421,300 DMB, & PROBABLY CROSSED 50,000,000 DMB MAX SUPPLY (AS PER COIN MARKETCAP). WHERE FROM THESE COINS COME TO DUMP. PLEASE REPLY SOMEONE.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
schyter

Activity: 385
Merit: 257

Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 08:40:34 AM

1. ANy idea how dev is going to correct the inflation? (NB: i doubt dev is scam)
2. how can i start staking? (wallet says 'not staking because coins are not mature'

Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:45:01 AM

HOW MUCH COIN HAVE DMB? THEY CROSSED 421,300 DMB CIRCULATING SUPPLY, CROSSED 10,421,300 DMB, & PROBABLY CROSSED 50,000,000 DMB MAX SUPPLY (AS PER COIN MARKETCAP). WHERE FROM THESE COINS COME TO DUMP. PLEASE REPLY SOMEONE.....

theres a bug in block chain. one of dmb miners mine huge supply on 1block thats why he dumps his coin. you can check on richlist thats there a hot wallet containing a millions of coins, and you can see that devs premine is still there

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
OBrien

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:24:53 AM

Thanks and great work.

Sorry guys, I'm tapping out.  When I see 2 million coins being dumped on cryptopia I have "thoughts"  like will he stop at 2 million or blow through the whole 10.  I took a nice haircut but I walked away with actual cash.  In this particular case that feels like winning.  Best of luck guys.

You are right about two million coins and I too am considering to get out.
Zwaaraan

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:21:28 AM

once again ! Wait for the update, if you do not believe it, please sell your coin and go from here. But if you believe it's okay all will be fine, the developer is improving all. Relax!

STOPP giving the ppl hope man! this coin is dead and it will reach 1 satosi soon.... 2miljon coins on some ones wallet, he keeps dumping it! it doesn't matter what he gets paid for it.
my advice still : sell youre coins and never ever buy it again
SarCryptoManiaComic

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:33:11 AM

Hey Dev why don't you just burn the block and lower the cap of your maximum supply. It will counteract the inflated issue.
Zwaaraan

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:52:30 AM

BE warned. an update won't fix the problem! all those misterious 2million coins will stay in the chain! and can be sold on anny exchange, so the price will drop to 1 satosi soon
coinbasesucks

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:29:20 PM

BE warned. an update won't fix the problem! all those misterious 2million coins will stay in the chain! and can be sold on anny exchange, so the price will drop to 1 satosi soon

Hmmm that "new" wallet looks a lot like the old wallet.  Do you think he might have just changed the title, i.e. v1.0 to v1.5?  I know the price is only 100 sat but hey at least it's something!
Zwaaraan

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:36:53 PM

Hmmm that "new" wallet looks a lot like the old wallet.  Do you think he might have just changed the title, i.e. v1.0 to v1.5?  I know the price is only 100 sat but hey at least it's something!
i wish i could check that out for you man! but i am just an investor, and my instict says that this coin stinks and i want to warn poeple for that. still it is an advice! we don't have proof yet to say that it is an scam. but it is really annoying for ppl wo invested alot of money that there is an "bug"in the blockchan. can you imagine? a bug that delivers 2million coins to someone? i don't know what to think about it, butt the coin keeps dropping.
coinbasesucks

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:58:27 PM

i wish i could check that out for you man! but i am just an investor, and my instict says that this coin stinks and i want to warn poeple for that. still it is an advice! we don't have proof yet to say that it is an scam. but it is really annoying for ppl wo invested alot of money that there is an "bug"in the blockchan. can you imagine? a bug that delivers 2million coins to someone? i don't know what to think about it, butt the coin keeps dropping.

What sucks worse is that I told people to buy all along because I was an idiot.
tendermartin

Activity: 111

Cryptowhiz

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:33:40 PM

yes let's believe in the Dev and give him a benefit of Doubt...

Quote from: AMDiego
Please, just believe in Dev.
If you want to buy, hold it.
If you dont want to buy, leave.
The only trick is holding and we will grow up easy

THX

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

████→→       ● Bitcoin/Ethereum Hybrid, Neoscript                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Enhanced Hash Rate Compensation, Smart Contracts, DAPPS                                 ✯   The NEW HTMLCOIN 2017 SPEC       ✯
████→→       ● Simple Payments Verirification, Account Abstraction Layer
SarCryptoManiaComic

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:49:17 PM

Whoever the person was that received the 2 mill in coins pulled an idiotic move by flooding the market. That person could've been a whale to drive the market high vs flooding the market to bottom it out. So down the road the coin will recover, I'll hold because I believe in this project. But to whomever flooded the market please take a course in economics. The opportunity you blew is monumental.
coinbasesucks

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:52:40 PM

Whoever the person was that received the 2 mill in coins pulled an idiotic move by flooding the market. That person could've been a whale to drive the market high vs flooding the market to bottom it out. So down the road the coin will recover, I'll hold because I believe in this project. But to whomever flooded the market please take a course in economics. The opportunity you blew is monumental.

Dude wake up.  It was the dev all along aka btcmannix aka dmb moneygr aka dominic besegre aka ann001 aka intel radeon.
SarCryptoManiaComic

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:00:39 PM

Dude wake up.  It was the dev all along aka btcmannix aka dmb moneygr aka dominic besegre aka ann001 aka intel radeon.

I sold a bit when it hit around .12 to cover my initial investment. Everything from here on in is bonus money. But driving the market down is a poor choice in either event because there's no wealth in that. What maybe 20 grand earned vs the possible millions if you continue positive consumer confidence and drive the initial buy in higher to cover the cost of the boost. I'm just saying whoever did it is a moron. And lost a huge opportunity to be wealthy with a little patience.
UKS2017

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:06:19 PM

THE ONLY TRICK LEFT, DONT BUY A SINGLE COIN DMB ON 3 EXCHANGES & REMOVE ALL BUY ORDER. AUTOMATICALLY PRICE COME DOWN TO ONE SAT. FORCE THE BULLSHIT TO SELL ALL REST COIN  TO SELL @1 SAT. FINISH HIM SELL. THEN THE PRICE WILL AUTOMATICALLY FIND REAL PRICE ONCE AGAIN.  PLEASE TRY EVERYBODY THIS TRICKS.
gmerk

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:29:12 PM

1 sat is high...

0.000000001 doge maybe...
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 06:43:47 PM

In nova exchange 150 sat
in coinexchange 60 sat
why very different?
Midewalker

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:15:36 PM

It’s not a scam; at least it is a cleaver one, if it is. It’s a stack bug and stack size bug.
The coin is more or less dead since the problem is still not fixed. Just an hour ago of this writing, 2, 4 million coins POS was received by a wallet.

Its right there in the chain for all to see what happened - and btw it’s not 2 million coins, its 79 million coins in the last 10 days, introduced into to system. You now have 80 million coins (mined+POS) in wallets – on a 50 million supply cap. Now there is a red flag for you, if I ever saw one.

All those that started early, within days of the launch of the coin, hit the 30 days stack about 10 days ago. The system stated to spit out millions of coins to those wallets as POS. Now the first 20-30 million coins went unnoticed, maybe they were received by “dead” wallets. Users that mined 1-2 coins (not sure if they even had any) at the beginning and then forgot all about the coin, or did not monitor the project. However about 7 days ago someone that did monitor his wallet received a couple of million in POS. He or she did what most would do, started to dump it a nice price. And the funny thing about stacking is that the more you have the more you get. With only a few wallets with more than 30 days on its back, POS was pumped out in ridicules amounts to the same wallets several times. The rich got richer, literally.

I imagine this new wallet has some filter that prevent you from receiving those buggy POS and ridicules amount that they are, because the chain still pump them out. If you stay on the old wallet I imagine you can still receive the buggy POS. The chain is the same. I see no other reason for a new wallet.

The POS bug, both size and when it is paid out, could probably be fixed, - and let it be clear, this is not fixed and continues as we speak, however the 80 million coins are here to stay. It is a futile endeavor to mine this coin now, when every now and then a couple of million POS is produced to some lucky chap.
AMDiego

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:15:37 AM

I just send my coins from the old wallet to the new and i think i lost them all.
I enter here to read how to do it and no one do this.. what can i do?
THX
jacks777

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:40:03 AM

You know what saddens me the most, i actually thought this coin was not a scam. This guy really needed to pay some of his bills or something i dont know why he ripped us off for 20 grand. No way there was a bug, i believe he was the one who is flooding the market with 2 mil but he didnt even know what the hell he was doing. How can u have a bug when prices going up to 0.16 cents. now marketcap is 75.000 and he got 20%. come on dear creator of the coin know that ripping off people gives u a very good life in this world and the afterlife. Kiss u will pay me my money eventually in ur grave dont worry. Wink why i say he is a scammer? look at all the idiotic messages that are placed by new accounts.. no he is making nupdates blablabla, in the beginning this guy is responding on every mssge, after the 0.16 cents rise he doesnt respond anymore, then after the so called bug all these new accounts are telling us to calm down. then after a while the creator of the coin talks again about fixing the bug. comeon!!!, Goodluck to those who got ripped and i hope u guys will make a big buck on other coins, and keep this a lesson for new coins for all of us. dont invest too much i lost 500 euro's way too much
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: