Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:06:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today!  (Read 203076 times)
emmettoc

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:44:44 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2017, 11:00:14 PM by emmettoc

You can withdraw via email on their website. There was an answer to withdrawal.

I did. But no response. That's why we claimed here.

Don't worry. You will get it back. I overpaid and got mine back.

I am still waiting for their response too.

Nothing happened today too. And finally any official staffs did not appear here today. Still smells scam.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CrackDown

Activity: 140

Never too old to learn

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:55:46 PM

these token is only used to get discounted for maintanence fee when we purchase their product, not for buying  hashing, am i right ?
Solrak

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:27:59 AM

Hello...

Can anyone explain how this tokens work?

How do I pay or buy?

If I pay 500 euros, what benefits do I have in bitcoins?

How and when will I receive them?

How and where is the purse address wallet?

I need some hardware or software for this?

I do not understand anything...

I would appreciate an explanation for fools, because I do not understand anything ...

Thank you...

===================================================
===================================================

Hola...

¿Alguien puede explicar como funciona esto de los tokens?

¿Como se paga o se compran?

¿Si pago 500 euros , que beneficios tengo en bitcoins?

¿Como y cuando los recibiré?

¿Como y donde se pone la direccion de monedero?

¿Necesito algún tipo de hardware o software para esto?
No entiendo nada...

Se agradeceria una explicacion para tontos ,por que no entiendo nada...

Gracias...
TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:12:50 AM

This is where I am a little held up. Granted I have already bought tokens. Cryptonoms has already provided one answer but I just don't know if it's enough for me.

If they had a magic tool that they could turn on and effectively mint money, they would. Which essentially they do. I just don't understand what the benefit is of selling us these magical money machines are unless 1) they think they will make more money off the sale of tokens/maintenance than they would mining themselves. Or 2) They are willing to forgo a speculative investment later for a immediate investment now. I guess there is 3) they are just really great people and want to share the wealth so to speak however that one tends to be hard to believe in mosts instances of capitalism.

I just cant help but wonder why they aren't just doing it themselves. I know the answer is "centralization" however they could SO easily get around that.
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:14:29 AM

Apologies if this has been answered, I haven't read the entire thread but I have read the FAQ

Besides renting tokens will token holders ever have the ability to sell the tokens?
Thanks!

Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:21:36 AM

This is where I am a little held up. Granted I have already bought tokens. Cryptonoms has already provided one answer but I just don't know if it's enough for me.

If they had a magic tool that they could turn on and effectively mint money, they would. Which essentially they do. I just don't understand what the benefit is of selling us these magical money machines are unless 1) they think they will make more money off the sale of tokens/maintenance than they would mining themselves. Or 2) They are willing to forgo a speculative investment later for a immediate investment now. I guess there is 3) they are just really great people and want to share the wealth so to speak however that one tends to be hard to believe in mosts instances of capitalism.

I just cant help but wonder why they aren't just doing it themselves. I know the answer is "centralization" however they could SO easily get around that.

Mining equipment isn't cheap, and these tokens don't represent ownership of miners just the capacity to run the miners. It's a capital intensive business, so more capital they get the more they can grow. They have access to cheap electricity and talented team to keep miners running, that's their edge in this business and what they are selling. They are also mining for themselves as Gigawatt has been for many years. Seems they are now building out more space and makes more sense to share risks of mining (coin price, difficulty rise ect) while selling us what they do best, keep miners running as cost efficient as possible. I've read about Dave Carlson for many years and his mining operations so I wouldn't worry about being scammed. Mining industry is a cut throat industry but I believe these guys are the best in the business so I'm willing to invest. Before I decide on how much I want to know if I'll be able to sell tokens to access the capital in the future if needed or just rent them out.

TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:17:21 AM

Mining equipment isn't cheap, and these tokens don't represent ownership of miners just the capacity to run the miners. It's a capital intensive business, so more capital they get the more they can grow. They have access to cheap electricity and talented team to keep miners running, that's their edge in this business and what they are selling. They are also mining for themselves as Gigawatt has been for many years. Seems they are now building out more space and makes more sense to share risks of mining (coin price, difficulty rise ect) while selling us what they do best, keep miners running as cost efficient as possible. I've read about Dave Carlson for many years and his mining operations so I wouldn't worry about being scammed. Mining industry is a cut throat industry but I believe these guys are the best in the business so I'm willing to invest. Before I decide on how much I want to know if I'll be able to sell tokens to access the capital in the future if needed or just rent them out.

Thanks for the input on this. As stated I have already invested and am a believer in the project. I just couldnt shake it in the back of my head!
Xenocyde

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:58:09 AM

Nothing happened today too. And finally any official staffs did not appear here today. Still smells scam.

Says the guy who has -2 Trust on this forum  Roll Eyes

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
emmettoc

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:28:45 AM

Says the guy who has -2 Trust on this forum  Roll Eyes

So what? I reported scamming regarding Genesis-Mining before, with which you can never reach ROI. Their staffs, the scammers of cloud-mining, gave me the thumbs down. Again so what? These two issues are completely unrelated. For me, it's too strange that a lot of newbies gave positive comments here. And of course, this Giga Watt staffs also did not refund us deposited BTC/ETH at all.
michelem
Legendary

Activity: 1015

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 07:35:08 AM

Really interesting, must add a referral link to my Minera project

https://cryptonomos.com/?r=T0UpKufPvJ5Ob1sT6MA8irsS

Get Minera. Your next bitcoin mining dashboard. Donations are welcome
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:25:40 AM

Thanks for the input on this. As stated I have already invested and am a believer in the project. I just couldnt shake it in the back of my head!

Literally they grow the trees but not the fruit themselves.
It's a good business for big investors which would do 100 miners and look for a farm house.
For average Joe, he can rent these tokens later, if he does not use any equipment.

https://cryptonomos.com/?r=VwcRlEThFqc3wL9Np0XsYQBl
Xenocyde

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:56:50 AM

Says the guy who has -2 Trust on this forum  Roll Eyes

So what? I reported scamming regarding Genesis-Mining before, with which you can never reach ROI. Their staffs, the scammers of cloud-mining, gave me the thumbs down. Again so what? These two issues are completely unrelated. For me, it's too strange that a lot of newbies gave positive comments here. And of course, this Giga Watt staffs also did not refund us deposited BTC/ETH at all.

Have you considered it's the weekend and these peeps could be working 5 days a week? I keep in touch with them on Facebook, they are kind enough and answer most of my questions when they have time. Right now they are probably concentrating on the token sale so their answers could be somewhat delayed.

s@t0sh!

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 10:02:05 AM

A must read for everyone into the blockchain space, especially startups and potential investors into ICOs: http://startupmanagement.org/2015/02/07/the-bitcoin-startup-ecosystem-is-frail-beware-of-the-next-crash/

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xenocyde

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:53:35 AM

A must read for everyone into the blockchain space, especially startups and potential investors into ICOs: http://startupmanagement.org/2015/02/07/the-bitcoin-startup-ecosystem-is-frail-beware-of-the-next-crash/

That's from ~2.5 years ago. All the tips on how to prevent risks are welcome. However, the writer seems a bit too pessimistic on the imminence of the ICOs collapse.

xx63245613

Activity: 443

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:09:51 AM

I like mining coin that can provide a profit to us.i ill in.

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
DonApp

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:12:30 AM

Where can I find the amount of tokens sold? Would like to keep an eye on the sales and chip in some more when it is close to reaching its cap...

https://cryptonomos.com/wtt/ shows the stats of the crowdsale. As of now, 4,945,530 tokens have been sold at a rate of $1 per token.

Thanks, somehow the website was staying in my cache, it was displaying 'ico starts in -2 days etc'. Once I refreshed the webpage it worked!
s@t0sh!

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 12:37:17 PM

That's from ~2.5 years ago. All the tips on how to prevent risks are welcome. However, the writer seems a bit too pessimistic on the imminence of the ICOs collapse.

You're right, I somehow got to that article from here: http://www.coindesk.com/blockchain-needs-failures-succeed/ which was originally posted here: http://startupmanagement.org/2017/06/02/the-blockchain-needs-more-failures-to-grow-and-mature/

So, I looked up Carlota Perez perennial model, which got me here: http://avc.com/2015/02/the-carlota-perez-framework/ and finally followed a link to the article I mentioned.

The arguments are quite sound though...

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:37:40 PM

And Giga Watt isn't technically a startup anyway.

MegaBigPower been around some years....

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:40:42 PM

True, I am still doubting on purchasing some panda miners. However, ETC is not switching to POS soon and is almost equal in profitability. My only concern is that all hashing power now used for mining ETH will switch to ETC and will reduce profitability in mining ETC significantly. Is there a fixed date on which ETH will switch to POS?

I doubt that a lot of it will switch to ETC - ETC is fairly small.

A LOT will switch to ZEC.

Some will switch to XMR.

Smaller amounts will switch to smaller coins like ETC and ZEN and such.

Some will see the drop in profitability, say "no more" because they are in high-price electric areas and just sell out or turn their mining rigs into gaming rigs or some such.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
NorthPixel

Activity: 314

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:15:58 PM

As for me, the project is not original. Already there were similar. And the maximum capitalization is very large.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: