Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:00:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today!  (Read 203076 times)
cuteman

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:11:30 PM

@Dev team - what do you plan to do with the unsold tokens - BURN?
Tokens are issued after sales - not purchased will not be released.
Not sure whether "cryptonomos" visit this branch, or maybe smb else can answer:  Will giga-watt start another round of WTT tokens sale in future, maybe?  

Unfortuately i was not following the project from the very beginning, because discovered it's existence in July only.    I bought some tokens and a few miners.  In fact I would like to buy more tokens now, in order to put more miners.  I did not have enough money on hands then, but have now.  

As I know giga-watt builds more facilities than sold tokens, so maybe there is a possibility to start another tokens' round sale? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Giga-Watt Support

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:22:10 PM

Not sure whether "cryptonomos" visit this branch, or maybe smb else can answer:  Will giga-watt start another round of WTT tokens sale in future, maybe?  

Unfortuately i was not following the project from the very beginning, because discovered it's existence in July only.    I bought some tokens and a few miners.  In fact I would like to buy more tokens now, in order to put more miners.  I did not have enough money on hands then, but have now.  

As I know giga-watt builds more facilities than sold tokens, so maybe there is a possibility to start another tokens' round sale? Smiley

At this time, we are not planning a future sale. However once all tokens are distributed, they will be available through Open Exchange.
buggy166

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:18:33 AM

At this time, we are not planning a future sale. However once all tokens are distributed, they will be available through Open Exchange.

Then what's the countdown on the main website for?
https://cryptonomos.com/wtt/

Mr Frog

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:42:05 AM

Congrats GW for the 20,218,239 Tokens sold. Can't wait now to start mining with you.

Congrats GW for the 20,789,667 Tokens sold. Is it finish ?  Grin
What about the tokens been sold at HitBTC ? Where are they come from ?

TOKENS SOLD
  It is supposed to be finish...

But the total keep growing... Where do you sell the tokens? ^^ Do we just need to email you, if we want to buy some?
Or buy them from HitBTC ? I don't get it.

Not sure whether "cryptonomos" visit this branch, or maybe smb else can answer:  Will giga-watt start another round of WTT tokens sale in future, maybe? 

Unfortuately i was not following the project from the very beginning, because discovered it's existence in July only.    I bought some tokens and a few miners.  In fact I would like to buy more tokens now, in order to put more miners.  I did not have enough money on hands then, but have now. 

So you are planning to sell the remaining tokens through exchange ? At what price ? $1,2 like the last ICO price ?

I did not post this message, The Russians did it !
ethminer74

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:28:08 PM

I have wired transferred 2 same amount of $1000 on July 31.
Thing was it was duplicate wire transfer with same invoice# 2496 amount of $1000.
I wired on the July 31st 9:30am of 2 wire transfer.  Only one was credited to WTT usd wallet and other one was not credited.
I been sending email back and with support but they want me to provide them with confirmation.
But I went to the bank and there was confirmation letter and they have told me just take a screen shot of my wire activity from online banking and that should be good enough.
But support is keep saying need confirmation letter.
The screen shot shows date, time, amount, memo, account#, transaction#, Fed reference # what else they want ?
I need to get my money back or get tokens for this amount.

This is really pain in the ass.

Need help Watt Support...
ethminer74

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:03:04 PM

Congrats GW for the 20,218,239 Tokens sold. Can't wait now to start mining with you.

Congrats GW for the 20,789,667 Tokens sold. Is it finish ?  Grin

TOKENS SOLD

But the total keep growing... Where do you sell the tokens? ^^ Do we just need to email you, if we want to buy some?

Not sure whether "cryptonomos" visit this branch, or maybe smb else can answer:  Will giga-watt start another round of WTT tokens sale in future, maybe? 

Unfortuately i was not following the project from the very beginning, because discovered it's existence in July only.    I bought some tokens and a few miners.  In fact I would like to buy more tokens now, in order to put more miners.  I did not have enough money on hands then, but have now. 

So you are planning to sell the remaining tokens through exchange ? At what price ? $1,2 like the last ICO price ?

Now
TOKENS TO BE ISSUED

What is going on... I need more tokens... Can I buy or anyone want to sell their tokens?
Mr Frog

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:43:07 PM

Congrats GW for the 20,789,667 Tokens sold. Is it finish ?  Grin

TOKENS SOLD

Now
TOKENS TO BE ISSUED

What is going on... I need more tokens... Can I buy or anyone want to sell their tokens?

But the number of tokens still growing on your website since the end of the ICO...

kaevandus

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:04:50 PM

Then what's the countdown on the main website for?
https://cryptonomos.com/wtt/

The countdown is to the release of the first batch of WTT tokens, according to the text:

1ST BATCH OF TOKENS RELEASE
August 07, 2017

I imagine they'll reset the counter with each batch released.
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:21:50 PM

I did not catch up with this ico. We'il try to get it back from the exchanges. It will not be easy, but I will try.
gochc

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:56:29 PM

i will have my batch 4 tokens on sept 15, anyone wanna bid high for it ? i got 8500 tokens for sale.

pls PM me with your bid if you are interested

we can use escrow.com for secure transaction. split 50-50 on fees.
kaevandus

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:02:17 PM

TL;DR:  WTT good.  Save money.  My estimate: $2 to $2.50 each when listed on exchanges.

I believe they were surprised they didn't sell out and didn't have a plan B.

It isn't like they minted 30,000,000 physical WTT tokens, put them in a warehouse, then tried to sell them.  The tokens are electronic assets created on demand as they're purchased.  The offering constraints were 1) A maximum number of WTT to be sold and 2) A deadline after which WTT would no longer be sold.

They weren't required to sell a certain number of WTT; rather, the number of WTT sold determines how much hosting capacity they'll build and the timing and degree to which their post-buildout plans can be executed.

Think of it this way: Would you be disappointed if you wrote an Apple and Android app and sold only 22,000,000 copies rather than 30,000,000?  Would your company fold for the lack of an additional 8,000,000 units sold, units with an infinitesimal marginal cost of production?  Of course not.  It may limit how many more people you can hire to write and market your next great app, but it wouldn't be a failure.

In hindsight it was good not to invest as there is way more supply than demand for now

Supply of what?  No physical WTT tokens were created, the only supply constraint was the self-imposed 30,000,000 unit limit.  The supply of WTT exactly matches the demand; that's what happens with non-physical assets with a near-zero marginal cost of production.  What is the supply of the theoretical app mentioned above?  You don't have any physical inventory, copies are sold as they're paid for, and the quantity supplied exactly matches the quantity demanded.

If I was going to be critical of anything with the WTT offering I would say they could have done a better job promoting it to a wider audience and explaining the benefits.  I think they did a great job selling a new concept in a relatively young market with so much hype, fraud, and uncertainty.  In other words, they didn't generate enough demand, but for a project spanning continents, and with dozens of people from half a dozen companies working on it, I think the offering was quite successful.  There were a lot of things that happened during the offering that were beyond their control, like BIP 91, Bitcoin Cash, SEC DAO announcement, multiple wallet and ICO hacks, AlphaBay shutdown, and much more.  So, hair-on-fire earthquake alien invasion moon exploding tightrope chainsaw juggling with Satan's ex-wife complaining about her 2/3 caff double ristretto affogato venti mango 2% protein double blended with whip caramel drizzle salted caramel topping vanilla bean frappuccino.

not sure why anybody would pay 1.20 USD/WTT under these circumstances.

WTT owners will save between $350 and $537 per kWh per year depending on the size of their operation, assuming 95% uptime for their mining rigs.  One kWH requires 1,000 WTT, or $1,200 at $1.20 per WTT.  Savings exceed WTT cost after 2.23 to 3.43 years under these assumptions.

I'm not sure why a miner wouldn't pay $1.20 per WTT under these circumstances.

Assuming a 4% discount rate, a miner planning for a five-year WTT useful life would pay between $1.56 and $2.39 per WTT, or $2.84 to $4.36 with a ten-year useful life.  WTT give miners the right to access extremely inexpensive electricity and managed hosting for 50 years, so the longer you think mining will be economical, the higher the WTT net present value.

They will dump the remaining WTT soon as facilities will be in operation in November.

No one from Giga Watt or Cryptonomos has said as much.  They've been consistent in their messaging on the topic: No more WTT will be issued.  Again, WTT not stockpiled in a warehouse, purely digital asset, created only when purchased, and offering ended 31 July 2017.

Granted, there is nothing preventing them from doing another token offering, but I don't think they would do so until they've built out enough hosting capacity to accommodate all WTT holders and ran the operation at capacity for at least six months.  They need to spend $20+ million, build 22 MW of hosting capacity, get thousands of mining rigs set up, operationalize their hosting, billing, mining pool, customer service, and equipment repair processes, and complete a thousand other tasks major and minor, none of which can be overlooked without negatively impacting their customers and reputation.

I doubt new tokens would go for less than $1.20 if they were offered again.  Closer to $2.50.  And $2 to $2.50 once they're listed on exchanges.
kaevandus

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:18:04 PM

But the number of tokens still growing on your website since the end of the ICO...

Cryptonomos updates the total displayed on cryptonomos.com/wtt as commitments to purchase WTT are fulfilled.  Cryptocurrencies need to be transferred to Cryptonomos, bank wire transfers can take a few days to process, and some purchasers were caught off guard when wallets and exchanges halted BTC support due to the BTC/BCH issue.
Mr Frog

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:09:52 PM

Cryptonomos updates the total displayed on cryptonomos.com/wtt as commitments to purchase WTT are fulfilled.  Cryptocurrencies need to be transferred to Cryptonomos, bank wire transfers can take a few days to process, and some purchasers were caught off guard when wallets and exchanges halted BTC support due to the BTC/BCH issue.

Thanks. That explain why the number of tokens still going up. Great project anyway.

Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:44:59 PM

Wishing now a great start into the project !

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
aycaramba

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:46:55 PM

TL;DR:  WTT good.  Save money.  My estimate: $2 to $2.50 each when listed on exchanges.

I believe they were surprised they didn't sell out and didn't have a plan B.

It isn't like they minted 30,000,000 physical WTT tokens, put them in a warehouse, then tried to sell them.  The tokens are electronic assets created on demand as they're purchased.  The offering constraints were 1) A maximum number of WTT to be sold and 2) A deadline after which WTT would no longer be sold.

They weren't required to sell a certain number of WTT; rather, the number of WTT sold determines how much hosting capacity they'll build and the timing and degree to which their post-buildout plans can be executed.

Think of it this way: Would you be disappointed if you wrote an Apple and Android app and sold only 22,000,000 copies rather than 30,000,000?  Would your company fold for the lack of an additional 8,000,000 units sold, units with an infinitesimal marginal cost of production?  Of course not.  It may limit how many more people you can hire to write and market your next great app, but it wouldn't be a failure.

Ay caramba, so much text with no useful information.

They will build facilities for the equivalent of around 40m WTT, no matter what. They didn't sell around 18m WTT but yet they will build these facilities, fact! They will be finished with all facilities by November. Consequently, as of now, these facilities - equivalent of 18m WTT - would be empty. So there is a larger supply than demand. I leave it up to you what you think the existing 22m WTT should be worth...

CryptoScotland

Activity: 94

Crypto Scotland Investor Digital Currency

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:14:02 PM

Hi,

Sending a message on behalf of a family member whom had purchased for around $1200 1000 tokens for this project.  Obviously he's now interested in purchasing a Mining Rig to be hosted and run by Cryptonomos.

Can you guys advise how much are the mining rigs and what coins are applicable to be mined on them? 

Thanks

H Ali
Crypto Scotland Buyer
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:21:24 PM

Hi,

Sending a message on behalf of a family member whom had purchased for around $1200 1000 tokens for this project.  Obviously he's now interested in purchasing a Mining Rig to be hosted and run by Cryptonomos.

Can you guys advise how much are the mining rigs and what coins are applicable to be mined on them? 

Thanks

http://gigawatt.sg

Here you can see ASICs that are sold by Giga Watt directly.
CryptoScotland

Activity: 94

Crypto Scotland Investor Digital Currency

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:52:24 PM

Hi,

Sending a message on behalf of a family member whom had purchased for around $1200 1000 tokens for this project.  Obviously he's now interested in purchasing a Mining Rig to be hosted and run by Cryptonomos.

Thanks

http://gigawatt.sg

Here you can see ASICs that are sold by Giga Watt directly.

Hi YIz,

Thanks for your reply,  Everything is sold out as lead times are over 2 months which is a long time.  Lastly can I ask is it worthwhile ordering the miner's and hosting with Giga Watt.

Lastly what sort of Return On Investment should we be looking at if we get Pandaminer B3?  How many coins should it generate.  (Sorry new to mining and just asking some basic questions)  Already have Giga Watt Tokens.

Thanks

H Ali
Crypto Scotland Buyer
kaevandus

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:54:42 PM

Hi,

Thanks

He needs to register on https://gigawatt.sg and provide them with the information used to sign up for WTT purchase on Cryptonomos website.  Once gigawatt.sg recognizes him as a WTT owner he can buy miners at slightly lower prices than on offer to non-WTT owners.  The website https://gigawatt.sg is run by Giga Watt Pte. Ltd., a Singapore subsidiary of Giga Watt, Inc. that buys mining hardware from manufacturers for resale to WTT owners and others.

Here are some mining units gigwatt.sg sells and how many WTT are require to host them (Watts * 1.1 ), though I think the S9 is out of stock now:

MinerCurrencyDeliveryUSD PriceWattsWTT
B3+ETHSeptember
$3,290
D3DASHOctober
D3DASHNovember
L3+LTCLate October
S9BTCLate October

If he has only 1,000 WTT then he'll need more WTT if he goes with anything other than an L3+.  WTT owners should be able to rent WTT from other WTT owners once Giga Watt makes that functionality available.  I think that'll happen sometime in November 2017.
kaevandus

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:04:38 PM

Everything is sold out as lead times are over 2 months which is a long time.  Lastly can I ask is it worthwhile ordering the miner's and hosting with Giga Watt.

Lastly what sort of Return On Investment should we be looking at if we get Pandaminer B3?  How many coins should it generate.

Lead times for miners are usually at least a few months.

Giga Watt is a great choice for hosted mining - experienced staff, inexpensive electricity, professionally managed hosting, conditioned power, buy from them and have miners shipped directly to their hosting facility, on-site repairs if possible, etc.

There are many cryptocurrency mining calculators out there, but you should always use one that factors in increasing difficulty.  The calculator at http://mycryptobuddy.com is a good one to start with.  Try this link: http://www.mycryptobuddy.com/EthereumMiningCalculator/path?hashrate=237&powerCost=0.033&power=1375. Make sure Difficulty is on and set it for 24 to 30 months, which is the estimated useful life of the miner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: