Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today!  (Read 203076 times)
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:08:20 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 04:40:23 PM by rafzalan

I think cloud mining is not profitable and there are many scams around them, giga is the future.
Many cloud miners look like scam - you hardly get ROI withing a year or two.  Some are quite fair, like HashFlare - I personally use it, with ROI in 3-5 months on different coins. I think you need to ivestigate who is behind those cloud minings, and read reviews, on bitcointalk in particular.  Hasflare is, for example, is run by HashCoins company who is dealing with cryptographic hardware for many years.  Alternatevely Genesis mining who advertises itself a lot, gives very poor ROI, and you can find a lot of complains about this.
Thanks alot, i will check hasflare in near future.
Good advice bro

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cuteman

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:18:11 PM

I think cloud mining is not profitable and there are many scams around them, giga is the future.
Many cloud miners look like scam - you hardly get ROI withing a year or two.  Some are quite fair, like HashFlare - I personally use it, with ROI in 3-5 months on different coins. I think you need to ivestigate who is behind those cloud minings, and read reviews, on bitcointalk in particular.  Hasflare is, for example, is run by HashCoins company who is dealing with cryptographic hardware for many years.  Alternatevely Genesis mining who advertises itself a lot, gives very poor ROI, and you can find a lot of complains about this.
Thanks alot, i will check hasflare in neat future.
Good advice bro
Nevetheless it is less profitable than giga-watt,  but for giga-watt you need to buy tokens first, here is the difference.  But  with giga-watt tokens you can mine with very cheap electricity (0.033c/kW, not 0.1c/kW).

( If you decide to try hashflare you can use my reference in signature:)  )
Antnoob

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:36:15 PM

I purchased WTT tokens but I'm unable to rent out all of them.   it appears there's a demand for them.  why can't i rent out all of them?  am i doing something wrong?

Well, if you check my previous posts here you will find part of the answer - I would like to hire some tokens, and it seems it's either impossible at the moment (cause not implemented yet), either I have a bug or something else (I am already thinking to transfer some litecoins just to test if the lack of wallet content is the problem).

Once again - if someone has succeeded hiring (renting in, not renting out) tokens, please show via a screnshot how to do it!

You can't hire tokens. If you have a miners and no tokens then the system will automatically provide you with the rate depending on the number of your miners. So if you have over 100 miners you get the 4,20 c/kWh. If only one then 6.45 c/kWh.

Finally, the answer I was waiting for! Thank you very much, that explains it all (including a really vague response from gigawatt team Cheesy ) !
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:21:11 PM

Are the tokens transferable yet?  I was late to the party, but would like to acquire 10000+ tokens, if anyone has decided to liquidate.  PM me.
Antnoob

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:17:30 PM

As someone who's also working as technical support, I can tell you one thing about Giga Watt's helpdesk - it seems they hired people with some experience in other fields, they might have the soft skills, but are still learning the basics of their product. Been there, done that Cheesy ... So we have to start expecting really good service and accurate answers after lets say ... 6 months Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy !

As a customer I have the awful habit opening a ticket with multiple questions (the thing I hate the most when I'm on the other side ]:-> ) ... and in different fields - technical, financial etc. So I am asking 4 or 5 things, receive answer only on one of them Tongue. New strategie - enumerating every question / using bullets. Let's see how it works Cheesy ...
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:04:26 PM

I am a tax lawyer; not in America

Nobody believes you're a tax lawyer but just the admission you're not one in America means you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Nobody should listen to you. Nothing  you say applies to anyone who is a customer of Giga Watt, you're a nobody looking for attention on the internet. Go to law school in the U.S. pass the bar exam and then you can come give us free legal advice. Otherwise what you're doing is illegal,
in the United States, it is illegal for a non-lawyer to give legal advice with or without a disclaimer
https://www.quora.com/Would-it-be-illegal-for-a-non-lawyer-to-give-legal-advice-without-a-disclaimer

And all the information you're spread is false, and your services were never solicited

Albortz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:20:50 PM

Nobody believes you're a tax lawyer but just the admission you're not one in America means you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Nobody should listen to you. Nothing  you say applies to anyone who is a customer of Giga Watt, you're a nobody looking for attention on the internet. Go to law school in the U.S. pass the bar exam and then you can come give us free legal advice. Otherwise what you're doing is illegal,
in the United States, it is illegal for a non-lawyer to give legal advice with or without a disclaimer
https://www.quora.com/Would-it-be-illegal-for-a-non-lawyer-to-give-legal-advice-without-a-disclaimer

And all the information you're spread is false, and your services were never solicited

Now I know why you write me a PM telling me to suck dick..

First of all don't quote me and leave the part where I state that because I am not a Lawyer in america, contacted advisors IN AMERICA....

Second, general discussions about law-related matters, that do not get down to the granular level of “Yes, you should do X” in such a manner that it is reasonably foreseeable that the person hearing such advice may reasonably act upon it, does not amount to “legal advice.”

FYI, nothing I mention in this thread qualifies as “legal advice.” You are not my client, no-one else is my client, and this is a general discussion, not related to any particular legal matter.   

Pointing out where problems might occur, is legal and me having a law degree in another country does not change anything.  In front of the law (even US law) I am like the average joe discussing potential cliffs.

I hope you got it off your chest now  Roll Eyes

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Mr Frog

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bitcoin is the King

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:04:11 PM

Gentleman- you're both right!  Can we all get along and try to make some coin?  My pressing question is, where the hell are the Pandaminers at?...First batch, many days later, may questions later- still no miners; did any of you guys get their Pandaminer, and I'm the special one person still waiting?   

TIA,
pop

I don't have an answer for you but...

The S9 at time of my purchase (June 16th) was suppose to ship between August 16th and August 21st. On a first pay first ship standard as they like to say. Wink
Cf. Bitmain Website at the time of the purchase.

No news since...

I sent an Email at support@giga-watt.com today and get an answer within 10 minutes.

Hello
Looks like your S9 is scheduled to ship out from mfg Aug 28 to our facility in Washington State.

I did not post this message, The Russians did it !
Liquid71

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:06:22 PM

Please don't tell me you are now concerned about the perfect business structure of GW.  Not that some people already tried to warn other that GW is not even close of having a good business model...

At least now I know that I should have not focused on the missing legal preparation.  I should have asked if they even have the man power to pull it off   Roll Eyes

Kinda makes me happy right now lol

And yes I know this is trolling and kinda childish  Cheesy
The project was self funded and construction stated prior to ICO, in fact tokens not released until after construction of facility and if there are delays you get refund. They been mining Bitcoin longer than you been pretending to be an internet lawyer. Now go find a white paper written by a 17 year old kid and invest your life savings into it wannabe lawyer.

Liquid71

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:19:04 PM

Is there any other feedback or update regarding on mining using the Giga -Watt? is it profitable? Or It would take a lot of time for ROI? I would say that its much cheaper on investing in a Cloud  Mining company rather than buying rigs and use our electricity that might cost a lot.

I hope we can buy add more token and re-invest so that we can maximize our profit.
Cloud mining is scam, only one I know of that isn't and they charge such high rates only way to ROI is if coin goes way up in value in which case you'd make more buying and holding the coin you plan to mine. Even if you decide Giga Watt not for you I'd suggest avoiding cloud mining, most are ponzi scams no mining rest are just gonna lose you money. And if you go through forum do search for cloud mining you'll see vast majority turned into scams or were scams from the start. I hate even mentioning the name but Genesis mining is legit, but they won't sell you mining contracts at prices that you will profit from unless the coin goes up. You'll see a lot of ads and shit on youtube pushing them because they pay high affiliate commissions which is a red flag they are a scam, but I do believe they actually have the hash power they sell. However they won't sell it to you at profitable prices, they can make more mining for themselves, so unless you willing to pay more than it's worth so they can lock in their profits and hope the coin goes up in value then it's a dumb investment. You'd be better off buying GPU or ASIC miners and mining at home than using cloud miners, at least you can sell your miners when you're done unlike a contract which just ends. And yes Giga Watt is your best bet I just didn't want to come off like a shill, and seriously don't want see anymore people scammed by ponzi cloud miners or waste money on the one or two legit ones that just prey on ignorant newbies and slick advertising campaigns to make you think you'll get rich. Giga Watt just a hosting company, you can get your miner shipped back to you, it's your property. I guess startup costs are higher than cloud mining, in which case you should wait till WTT are sold on the open market and start investing that way and use profits to buy miners. You at least turn a profit even if you have to wait a few months for the tokens to be available. If you insist on cloud mining do your homework, if it sounds too good to be true it is, nobody is going to setup mining operation and sell you contracts make you rich they'd just keep it for themselves.

Albortz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:55:09 PM

Nobody believes you're a tax lawyer but just the admission you're not one in America means you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Nobody should listen to you. Nothing  you say applies to anyone who is a customer of Giga Watt, you're a nobody looking for attention on the internet. Go to law school in the U.S. pass the bar exam and then you can come give us free legal advice. Otherwise what you're doing is illegal,

Now I know why you write me a PM telling me to suck dick..

First of all don't quote me and leave the part where I state that because I am not a Lawyer in america, contacted advisors IN AMERICA....

Second, general discussions about law-related matters, that do not get down to the granular level of “Yes, you should do X” in such a manner that it is reasonably foreseeable that the person hearing such advice may reasonably act upon it, does not amount to “legal advice.”

FYI, nothing I mention in this thread qualifies as “legal advice.” You are not my client, no-one else is my client, and this is a general discussion, not related to any particular legal matter.  

Pointing out where problems might occur, is legal and me having a law degree in another country does not change anything.  In front of the law (even US law) I am like the average joe discussing potential cliffs.

I hope you got it off your chest now  Roll Eyes
You don't read very well, I asked if you learned to be jail house lawyer in order to avoid sucking dick in jail cause your advice is worse than a jail house lawyer..being you're reading comprehension is so horrible it's no wonder your advice is so bad.
You don't have clients so STFU
You're handing out advice telling people America will force them to open a company if they host a miner..dumbest thing ever and you didn't put a disclamer saying you don't know WTF you're talking about you said you're a lawyer, even you're avatar you're trying to pass yourself off as some kind of legal tax authority yet the only important part of your post is you know nothing about the American legal system and you're making comments on your interpretation of American tax laws.
You should go back to part I quoted and highlight it so everyone knows you're trying to pretend to be a lawyer but not in America so everything else you say is meaningless since the company is in the U.S. your opinions are meaningless and just spamming misinformation because you're an attention seeking whore.

Do you work for GIGA or whats your problem? Either your a child or or mentally a bit behind...

In your last 36 Posts you took the time to insult me 3 times,  mention  GIGA  13 times, telling everyone how great they are and message me privately to insult me some more Roll Eyes...

You should learn some manners. Even if you don't like what people say, it most likely is valid and you might want to work on your reading comprehension because I told people people to contact lawyers or tax accountants in the US before conducting business as a foreigner to be sure every legal aspect is inspected...

Anyway, go ahead and insult me some more Im done with you. Roll Eyes

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
amingo51

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:00:26 AM

interesting coin, is there an exchange for it? or it is just a private token?
crpt777

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:23:54 AM

https://etherdelta.github.io/#WTT-ETH

Just now sold all my 506 WTT. Just less than hour. Thank you man or lady who bought it. 0.006 eth/wtt ($1.87)  is nice price for me.
This is really great project but I am out! Good luck for everyone who stay.
dfox101

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:24:14 AM

why in hitbtc the WTT traded as IOU? Isn't that the WTT token already issued? Why token not traded there? Any other exchange that trade WTT with BTC?
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:49:35 AM

Just now sold all my 506 WTT. Just less than hour. Thank you man or lady who bought it. 0.006 eth/wtt ($1.87)  is nice price for me.

Nice deal. But. You may missed if the Gigawatt mining features will make us investor to earn much more or can maximize our daily profit.

Third batch and can't wait 'til i get my token.
chip1982

Activity: 204
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:56:38 AM

why in hitbtc the WTT traded as IOU? Isn't that the WTT token already issued? Why token not traded there? Any other exchange that trade WTT with BTC?

Yes, the first 2 batches of tokens are issued. Once all obligations are met and the infrastructure is build then the token will also get listed. Somewhere around end of 2017.
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 11:05:08 PM

Nice deal. But. You may missed if the Gigawatt mining features will make us investor to earn much more or can maximize our daily profit.

Third batch and can't wait 'til i get my token.

yes I agree I am part of batch 3, the token should be released in early September. looking forward to see daily profit! passive income baby!

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:16:08 AM

Yes, the first 2 batches of tokens are issued. Once all obligations are met and the infrastructure is build then the token will also get listed. Somewhere around end of 2017.

My estimate is that those who are in this ICO mostly should be a loss, as the bitcoin has been increased huge, so if you bought WTT at the beginning, now the price won't make it the same amount of BTC.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 04:44:38 AM

Was tracking down John McAfee view on Crypto security. and came across this

"Last week, MGT announced the deployment of 650 new bitcoin mining rigs. The Bitmain 29 units will be installed at “a new multi MegaWatt facility” in central Washington, with production expected to reach maximum capacity by the end of the month."

wow there is some heavy hitters utilising Megawatt facilitates.
Looking forward to renting out my tokens!

reference
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/john-mcafee-led-mgt-capital-raises-2-4-million-boost-bitcoin-mining/

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:14:12 AM

It is the best investment of mine, thank devs.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: