Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:51:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today!  (Read 203076 times)
Dopert

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:35:17 PM

At there exspense, that is very nobel from them. I gone wait a month or 2 more, because of there low energy price and i dont have to send it back  Smiley
I am hesitating whether do send my miners back from GW, or wait, as timeterms are really foggy, with all obstacles that US authorities make.  

I did not think that bureaucrats have so big power in USA to put a spoke in wheel of a private business  Shocked

I wait a while untill its more clear what the timeline is for batch 4, if its more then 3 months ROI delay, i also reconsider. But then again its out of the US so dubble taxs pay on the miner  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AbnCZ

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:52:12 PM

This has to stop now!
How do you even dare to try to strip off more people of their money with your shady ICOS if you have not been able to even fullfill your contract part with WTT tokens so far??!!

Our story: In June 2017 with couple of friends we have fallen for their advertising and invested several thousands USD into their WTT token launch. "Mysteriously" our bank wire transfer was delayed and we have been moved into another WTT token batch (missed by 1 day with money we have two weeks before deadline for that batch...ehmmm). Aynway, next batch was supposed to be launched in September. OK, we have waited and waited. And guess what? Now we´ve got October 2017 and we have not seen a single nickel back from our investment (yes almost after half a year).

So the situation now is that we can not use those atm worthless WTT tokens to accomodate our own miners nor we can rent them out - just loosing the money value over time. What have we got instead? Email from their CEO Mr.Carlson that is somewhat special and you should have a chance to enjoy it by yourself:

"....I want to thank everyone for the positivity we've been experiencing both via online channels as well as at the open house events! I've also received a TON of really supportive energy from the community and I can't thank you enough... it really keeps us all going when there's huge amounts of hard work to do. "

Fabulous! After getting $ 20 mil from investors, we would also be "experiencing positivity", on Hawaii sipping margharitas probably.

I´m attaching screenshot of what you get for $ 1000 of your cash from my own account ...notice that there is not a single word on any progress or delay  apart from COMING SOON. Coming soon might as well mean COMING NEVER.

Therefore as with us, we advise to BEWARE of CRYPTONOMOS / GIGA WATT. I regret to say they are POTENTIAL SCAM not delivering single contractual commitment.

[Will update if there is any progres - be it bad/ good; meanwhile evaluating our legal options]

https://ibb.co/hZHs8w

daylateandadollarshort

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:20:30 PM

If this was a scam the devs would be long gone. They would not be working with government regulators to get their buildings approved. In fact, there wouldn't be any buildings.
Things might not be going as well as we all hoped. But to call it a scam is ridiculous.

I get messages all the time from people wanting to buy my wtt off-exchange. They are already worth 2x-3x what I paid for them based on the offers I am getting.
There are many people who are already renting out their tokens (look through this thread to find screen shots and other proof).

I am also anxious to get rich. But I am wise enough to know that is a ridiculous expectation. You'll need much more patience than you are demonstrating, if you want to be successful with any serious investing, especially crypto.  Don't panic. Good luck.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:32:34 PM

There are like 17.000 D3 out there by now and we have not gotten ours. I ordered octomber batch and that is no where close to 5 weeks expectation to be deployed.
fm1984

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:14:03 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 04:01:06 PM by fm1984

If this was a scam the devs would be long gone. They would not be working with government regulators to get their buildings approved. In fact, there wouldn't be any buildings.
Things might not be going as well as we all hoped. But to call it a scam is ridiculous.

I get messages all the time from people wanting to buy my wtt off-exchange. They are already worth 2x-3x what I paid for them based on the offers I am getting.
There are many people who are already renting out their tokens (look through this thread to find screen shots and other proof).

I am also anxious to get rich. But I am wise enough to know that is a ridiculous expectation. You'll need much more patience than you are demonstrating, if you want to be successful with any serious investing, especially crypto.  Don't panic. Good luck.

If you have paid hundreds of dollars extra on a miner so you get it early, now your looking at thrown away money... Scam or not that is not ok!
ZedZedNova

Activity: 475
Merit: 265

Ooh La La, C'est Zoom!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:40:06 AM

This has to stop now!
How do you even dare to try to strip off more people of their money with your shady ICOS if you have not been able to even fullfill your contract part with WTT tokens so far??!!

Our story: In June 2017 with couple of friends we have fallen for their advertising and invested several thousands USD into their WTT token launch. "Mysteriously" our bank wire transfer was delayed and we have been moved into another WTT token batch (missed by 1 day with money we have two weeks before deadline for that batch...ehmmm). Aynway, next batch was supposed to be launched in September. OK, we have waited and waited. And guess what? Now we´ve got October 2017 and we have not seen a single nickel back from our investment (yes almost after half a year).

Oh, please, stop being so dramatic.

Wires take time. International wires can take longer. What does your bank have to say about it?

So the situation now is that we can not use those atm worthless WTT tokens to accomodate our own miners nor we can rent them out - just loosing the money value over time. What have we got instead? Email from their CEO Mr.Carlson that is somewhat special and you should have a chance to enjoy it by yourself:

"....I want to thank everyone for the positivity we've been experiencing both via online channels as well as at the open house events! I've also received a TON of really supportive energy from the community and I can't thank you enough... it really keeps us all going when there's huge amounts of hard work to do. "

Clearly you did not read the white-paper that set out pretty clearly what the time-line would be for token purchases. The cost per token jumped on fixed dates, but the batches were not based on fixed dates, but rather on the number of tokens issued. I was lucky enough to have my purchase fall in batch 1, so my tokens have been issued and I have all of them rented out while I wait for my miner to arrive and get installed. I received an email from Giga-Watt this past weekend updating me on the status. I'm OK with that.

Fabulous! After getting $ 20 mil from investors, we would also be "experiencing positivity", on Hawaii sipping margharitas probably.

I have no doubt that you would be laughing your a$$ off all the way to Hawaii. But that's the difference between you and the Giga-Watt team. You see, they are working as hard as they can to get this business working, and that's hard when you are doing something ground-breaking. It's not as easy to set up a whole new business like this in the US as some might imagine it is. There are a lot of hurdles to jump through just to get something done. And just when you think you've cleared all the hurdles you get hit with the classic Steve Jobs "Oh, and one more thing." Only in this case it's not some cool new Apple product, it's some new hoop to jump through that isn't mentioned anywhere. SURPRISE! No certificate to operate for you.

I´m attaching screenshot of what you get for $ 1000 of your cash from my own account ...notice that there is not a single word on any progress or delay  apart from COMING SOON. Coming soon might as well mean COMING NEVER.

Therefore as with us, we advise to BEWARE of CRYPTONOMOS / GIGA WATT. I regret to say they are POTENTIAL SCAM not delivering single contractual commitment.

[Will update if there is any progres - be it bad/ good; meanwhile evaluating our legal options]

I fixed your link. You're welcome.

Oh, please. Stop already with the whining. Your tokens have not been issued yet. Don't blame them for your inability to read and comprehend. It's really not hard, unless you choose to make it hard.

When your tokens get issued Cryptonomos will send you an email with instructions on how to transfer them to your Giga-Watt account. In the meantime, if it's not too much to ask, and not too difficult for you to understand why not go here:

https://giga-watt.com

Which takes you to a web site that looks a lot like this, but with out the bright arrows:

Then click on the "Sign Up" link which is circled and pointed to by arrows in the image above. If you can find it in yourself to do that, you can be ready for the moment that your tokens are issued. Because once your tokens have been issued you can then transfer them to your Giga-Watt account ready to be used for a miner, or rented out to someone who needs tokens.

If this is too much to handle for you, maybe it would be better for you to buy and hodl. That's pretty easy.

No mining at the moment.
ZedZedNova

Activity: 475
Merit: 265

Ooh La La, C'est Zoom!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:49:16 AM

I am also anxious to get rich. But I am wise enough to know that is a ridiculous expectation. You'll need much more patience than you are demonstrating, if you want to be successful with any serious investing, especially crypto.  Don't panic. Good luck.

If you have paid hundreds of dollars extra on a miner so you get it early, now your looking at brown away money... Scam or not that is not ok!

Why would you pay hundreds of dollars extra for a miner? Why isn't it OK? You were in a hurry and you paid a premium. Nobody made you pay extra. Well, I don't know, maybe someone did force you to pay extra. But how is you how is your impatience or lack of "testicular fortitude" Cryptonomos's or Giga-Watt's problem? You're just pissed that you paid more for the miner than you should have and now you are looking for a scapegoat. Try looking in the mirror. The person staring back at you is to blame.

Lemme guess, you're one of the fools who paid over 5000 USD for an L3+, right?

Sucks to be you. ROI will be hard to achieve.

No mining at the moment.
cuteman

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:46:24 AM

If you have paid hundreds of dollars extra on a miner so you get it early, now your looking at brown away money... Scam or not that is not ok!
Same for me, but I remember at the time of D3 purchase there was option to buy either October batch for high price (about $3k) or at lowere price from Nov batch.   Unfortunately I decided to buy more expensive batch hoping to earn more money.  This was my fault, but I can't blame GW for this.
cuteman

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:48:02 AM

Same for me, but I remember at the time of D3 purchase there was option to buy either October batch for high price (about $3k) or at lowere price from Nov batch.   Unfortunately I decided to buy more expensive batch hoping to earn more money.  This was my fault, but I can't blame GW for this.

another thing is that high price for earlier batch was caused by Bitmain, not GW.  It was Bitmain who asked very high price for the first batch, and then decreased it in next batches significantly.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:51:33 PM

Same for me, but I remember at the time of D3 purchase there was option to buy either October batch for high price (about $3k) or at lowere price from Nov batch.   Unfortunately I decided to buy more expensive batch hoping to earn more money.  This was my fault, but I can't blame GW for this.

Why you think this deal was so great? I don't consider a good deal, a company that sells hardware it cannot host.
robinhood84

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:27:27 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 09:30:24 PM by robinhood84

Their last tweet post was in August.
Since then we only got a delay announcement, with no new deadlines established.
It's already been one month since this announcement and we still got no news, nor our WTT tokens.

The problem here is not even that I am getting scared by a scam exit. It's not the case.
It is just that I think it is disrespectful toward investors that they don't clearly post any kind of update about the delay.
I can't help but ask, WTF is going on?
I have a feeling that they have a big problem and they don't want us to know.

Maybe that's the cause of their problems?
https://blog.bitmain.com/en/gigawatt-infringement-announcement/

Maybe they won't be getting the miners they promised?
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:51:13 PM

It's already been one month since this announcement and we still got no news, not our WTT tokens.

The problem here is not even getting scared by a scam exit.
It is more like, it is disrespectful toward the investor that they don't post any kind of update.
WTF is going on?

@gigawatt What are you doing? we are investors. When will we get our tokens?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Dopert

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:02:35 PM

It's already been one month since this announcement and we still got no news, not our WTT tokens.

The problem here is not even getting scared by a scam exit.
It is more like, it is disrespectful toward the investor that they don't post any kind of update.
WTF is going on?

@gigawatt What are you doing? we are investors. When will we get our tokens?

I know the feeling of waiting. Beside that the shared link did me good about Bitmain talking about Gigawatt.
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:26:48 PM

Shared link is too old, i think this issue was cleared.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cuteman

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:34:17 PM

My first miners arrived there from Bitmain 2 weeks ago, and can't be placed becaue of the construction delay. So this is not a case.
cuteman

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:36:58 PM

Why you think this deal was so great? I don't consider a good deal, a company that sells hardware it cannot host.
I guess they did not know about future obstacles.  Now they are selling hardware for December deploymet, and they probably are sure that problems will be cleared before then.
cuteman

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:39:18 PM

It's already been one month since this announcement and we still got no news, nor our WTT tokens.
Dave Calrson publish news on telegram. Yes, this is not sufficient, and i think they should publish on their website as well, at least once a week or two.
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:38:33 PM

More than likely GW is not a blatant scam.
There is definitely 'something' they are hiding. It does not seem plausible if there excuse is something like this.

"We have been so busy and working around the clock to get the pods up and running that we do not have time to push updates."
It is not rocket science to push an update and send it out to all the email subscribers. So they are hiding something, they will withhold the truth for their benefit.
I would not say GW is a blatant scam. Dave Carlson seems like hes an actual BTC advocate and enthusiast. BUT.
There is definitely some manipulation that they are attempting to better the reputation and profitability of GW. I'm pretty sure this is 'normal' operating procedures for large companies. Sadly.
Albortz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:56:58 PM

Maybe the pods are all alright and they are simply mining with your shit themselves to make a bit more money while they build the next pods?

Or maybe they sold miners that do not exist because they were selling at times Bitmain did not even have Miners online...

So many maybes here  Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:06:57 PM

I can vouch for legitimacy of GigaWatt and Dave from several other legitimate sources. The most legitimate being the massive shipping company UPS. I personally have been mining with them for over a month now. My opinion is that the local building inspectors may be looking for some extra cash if you know what I mean. Dave Carlson is a straight shooter. Fortunately, I think he knows what happens when you feed a stray dog once.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: