Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:14:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today!  (Read 203076 times)
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:56:03 PM

Just had a look on the website and it indicates that 3 pods and building A is complete, why are no miners running yet?

I have batch 1 or 2 miner, and also batch 4 tokens. Tokens are not issued yet, but my miner is running since the 8th of November.

It seems Giga-Watt is automatically renting tokens for, and deducting the cost from my mined coins...

I had my doubts but GW is keepin their deal, miner is running, tokens are coming...

One question
I can not withdraw funds from my Giga-Watt wallet, is it because Giga Watt wants to be able to charge for costs? Is withdrawal only  possible when you
have a certain minimum amount on your wallet?

Thanks for the answer guys!

I see on the cryptonomos app that you can send you token to an etherwaller or exchange, but i dont't if that will work.

BTW. How are you able to rent it out? I already received my token from batch 3 and yet i don't know how i can rent it.

It would be better to take advantage of the giga watt mining program to gain some profit and we can still sell our token to an exchange if you think mining is not really profitable.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ZedZedNova

Activity: 475
Merit: 265

Ooh La La, C'est Zoom!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:03:58 AM

I bought into the ICO in the Batch 1 timeframe and now my tokens are currently worth 44% more than I paid, plus I am earning rent on them while I wait for Giga-Watt to install my miner.
No, token dumped to about $1 now, with the 3rd batch release.  People can't use them, because of the delays.

timing is everything. when I posted that message the gain was 44% based on the coinmarketcap web page. When you posted your message the market price for the tokens had dropped. Now it seems to have recovered somewhat. So I'm only up 34%.  Roll Eyes  Since I plan to hodl and use the tokens for miners I buy and renting the unused tokens, I'm not all that concerned.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/giga-watt-token/

No mining at the moment.
erikpa

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:32:25 AM

My miners aren't 100% rented even though I set the lowest rate.

1) Is it reasonable to expect that they will be all 100% rented in the near future?

2) Are there any plans for implementing advanced dashboard with more statistics, settings, info, so that the users will have more insight into the system behind it?

Thank you.

mextrusion

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:01:04 PM

So are these guys a scam?
I'm wanting to invest big money here.
No , they are NOT scam, but have BIG delays.

Today my L3 miner finally started to mine there  Wink   2 month delay means $600 loss.   Sad But I am not completely upset. Smiley

Anyone know how much money are the  L3's producing per day?

ZedZedNova

Ooh La La, C'est Zoom!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:25:34 PM

Today my L3 miner finally started to mine there  Wink   2 month delay means $600 loss.   Sad But I am not completely upset. Smiley

Anyone know how much money are the  L3's producing per day?

https://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/?sha256hr=0.00&sha256p=0.00&sha256pc=0.0000&sha256c=false&scrypthr=504000.00&scryptp=800.00&scryptpc=0.0330&scryptc=true&x11hr=0.00&x11p=0.00&x11pc=0.00&x11c=false&quarkhr=0.00&quarkp=0.00&quarkpc=0.00&quarkc=false&groestlhr=0.00&groestlp=0.00&groestlpc=0.00&groestlc=false&blake256hr=0.00&blake256p=0.00&blake256pc=0.00&blake256c=false&neoscrypthr=0.00&neoscryptp=0.00&neoscryptpc=0.00&neoscryptc=false&lyra2rev2hr=0.00&lyra2rev2p=0.00&lyra2rev2pc=0.00&lyra2rev2c=false&cryptonighthr=0.00&cryptonightp=0.00&cryptonightpc=0.00&cryptonightc=false&ethashhr=0.00&ethashp=0.00&ethashpc=0.00&ethashc=false&equihashhr=0.00&equihashp=0.00&equihashpc=0.00&equihashc=false&e=CEX.io

Scroll down to see what the L3+ earns for the various Scrypt coins. Just know that Giga-Watt only works with LTC.

No mining at the moment.
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:29:23 PM

Today my L3 miner finally started to mine there  Wink   2 month delay means $600 loss.   Sad But I am not completely upset. Smiley

They very well could've been mining with your hardware this whole time. So yeah, even though not a scam in the classic sense of the word, thieves nonetheless. Why do people insist on giving these people and others like them money? It's like you wanna be scammed.
ZedZedNova

Ooh La La, C'est Zoom!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:15:16 PM

Today my L3 miner finally started to mine there  Wink   2 month delay means $600 loss.   Sad But I am not completely upset. Smiley

They very well could've been mining with your hardware this whole time. So yeah, even though not a scam in the classic sense of the word, thieves nonetheless. Why do people insist on giving these people and others like them money? It's like you wanna be scammed.

To give trolls like you someone to put down so you can feel better about yourself. Really, I'm truly surprised that you didn't know that. Roll Eyes I mean it must be really hard living with yourself being so perfect and all, never making a mistake, never being scammed, never having to trust anyone. Sure is gonna suck for you when you move out of mommy's and daddy's basement and have to survive on your own, having to trust people you don't know. It's gotta be tough for a snowflake like you to get over never being quite sure if the tart taste in the tea you just ordered is actually lemon.  Grin

In the business world, people trying to do new things are taking risks, and risk means that there is a chance of failure. But what it means even more is that if successful, it can be wildly successful and wildly profitable. Investors know this.

In that business world financing comes from multiple places. When the entrepreneur uses up all of their money they go to the three "F"s: Family, Friends, and Fools. Every investor in those three categories knows full well that their investment may disappear tomorrow, just like these crypto currencies we all so love. What they also do is go into these investments knowing what they are doing. If they have done their research and due diligence. They also do not risk their entire life savings. NEVER invest more than you can afford to lose on any investment. If you are betting the money you need to pay the bills this month on a high risk investment, or any investment for that matter, that's a problem, but not for me. That's your problem, and unless it directly affects me, well, I just can't be bothered.

I've invested what I can reasonably afford to lose in Giga-Watt. If it all goes to zero, well, that'll suck for me, but it won't be the end of the day for me, either. So far there have been delays, yes, but given the nature of the enterprise that Giga-Watt is setting up, they are not completely unexpected. I am earning a return now by renting my WTT tokens, and to date I have earned 5.26% on my investment (comprised of tokens and one miner that is yet to be installed). That would be 6.31%, but the price BTC has dropped significantly, which impacts the value of my earnings directly as token rental is paid in the coin the miner "using" the token mines. Token rental to BTC miners makes up the lion's share of my rental income. I am receiving hourly payouts in BTC, ETH, LTC, and DASH. There is the possibility to receive ZEC, but to date I have not been paid any ZEC.

No mining at the moment.
cioloxl

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:28:08 PM

To give trolls like you someone to put down so you can feel better about yourself. Really, I'm truly surprised that you didn't know that. Roll Eyes I mean it must be really hard living with yourself being so perfect and all, never making a mistake, never being scammed, never having to trust anyone. Sure is gonna suck for you when you move out of mommy's and daddy's basement and have to survive on your own, having to trust people you don't know. It's gotta be tough for a snowflake like you to get over never being quite sure if the tart taste in the tea you just ordered is actually lemon.  Grin

In the business world, people trying to do new things are taking risks, and risk means that there is a chance of failure. But what it means even more is that if successful, it can be wildly successful and wildly profitable. Investors know this.

In that business world financing comes from multiple places. When the entrepreneur uses up all of their money they go to the three "F"s: Family, Friends, and Fools. Every investor in those three categories knows full well that their investment may disappear tomorrow, just like these crypto currencies we all so love. What they also do is go into these investments knowing what they are doing. If they have done their research and due diligence. They also do not risk their entire life savings. NEVER invest more than you can afford to lose on any investment. If you are betting the money you need to pay the bills this month on a high risk investment, or any investment for that matter, that's a problem, but not for me. That's your problem, and unless it directly affects me, well, I just can't be bothered.

I've invested what I can reasonably afford to lose in Giga-Watt. If it all goes to zero, well, that'll suck for me, but it won't be the end of the day for me, either. So far there have been delays, yes, but given the nature of the enterprise that Giga-Watt is setting up, they are not completely unexpected. I am earning a return now by renting my WTT tokens, and to date I have earned 5.26% on my investment (comprised of tokens and one miner that is yet to be installed). That would be 6.31%, but the price BTC has dropped significantly, which impacts the value of my earnings directly as token rental is paid in the coin the miner "using" the token mines. Token rental to BTC miners makes up the lion's share of my rental income. I am receiving hourly payouts in BTC, ETH, LTC, and DASH. There is the possibility to receive ZEC, but to date I have not been paid any ZEC.

The only reason you took the time and effort to write this wall of text is due to being insecure about an investment you made which will probably result in you getting fucked over. This is a way of patting yourself on the back and making peace with your risky (lol) investment. On top of the insecurity, you've also added a hint of post-purchase rationalization. You already seem to have accepted your fate, since you felt the need to mention that you've invested only what you can lose. Que Sera, Sera, amirite? Good luck with your..."investment".
ZedZedNova

Ooh La La, C'est Zoom!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:54:20 PM

... [deleted]... Good luck with your..."investment".

Why thank you. And let me thank you for caring.  Kiss

No mining at the moment.
mextrusion

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:17:55 PM

Thanks,  I've heard different numbers.  This seems to be about $13.95 per day per machine.  I've heard people saying that their L3 rigs get about $26 per day.  Lots of difference, it will be interesting to see what it really is after all the costs. It seems that it will be about 8-9 months before we break even but will still have the tokens. Perhaps I'm wrong with my math and assumptions.

inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:14:14 AM

I agree ZedZedNova,  there is always risks investing. I was investing in the really early prototype ICO's back in 2013/14 and NEOBEE Ciphremine etc. there was soo much losses..lots and lots of lessons learnt.

GigaWatt is the only ICO I have put my own money in this year. and it's a great long term investment with long term gains. a delay of afew months to get token doesn't worry me. Like you said only invest what you can afford to loss.

I am excited to have my batch 3 shares in my hot little hand and look forward to renting out the tokens for the next 50 years!

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
inspiredinvestor

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:18:59 AM

Now I have a couple of questions for the Giga watt team

Firstly is the pay outs of the rental tokens are they in USD or crypto?

secondly when I went to rent out the tokens it gave me different price options for renting them out, are you able to explain what the differences are? is there a document that explains this? Smiley

rafzalan

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:02:00 AM

secondly when I went to rent out the tokens it gave me different price options for renting them out, are you able to explain what the differences are? is there a document that explains this? Smiley
I rented out mine, payout are in cryptos (btc, ethr, dash, zcash), and if you set higher fee for your token, you could rentout smaller portion of them, at this moment even with lowest fee not make than 65% of my tokens are rented out.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:26:31 AM

I rented out mine, payout are in cryptos (btc, ethr, dash, zcash), and if you set higher fee for your token, you could rentout smaller portion of them, at this moment even with lowest fee not make than 65% of my tokens are rented out.

Is it profitable on renting out your tokens? I am very much concern since after the POD will be completed I will rent it out to make a profit on their program.

Thinking if WTT will be much worth keeping on trading for long term purposes or by renting it out.
rafzalan

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:38:34 AM

Is it profitable on renting out your tokens? I am very much concern since after the POD will be completed I will rent it out to make a profit on their program.

Thinking if WTT will be much worth keeping on trading for long term purposes or by renting it out.
I think buying and renting this kind of token is good option mostly in red market, it is very stable du to its nature, but do not think about small values, you need at least 1 thousand to make enough coins in a month.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
EvilDead750

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:58:13 AM

If a new batch of WTT coins have been released recently why does CoinMarketCap say circulating supply only 900,000 still. Its been that amount for a while now. Looks like total supply will be 10,800,000 when all the buildings and pods are built.
MrCoinio

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:48:16 AM

I purchased tokens when the price was $1.10 per token and cryptonomos says the batch sale ended in july. Does anyone know when I get my tokens? Is this batch the delayed batch?
inspiredinvestor

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:36:43 AM

Thanks for answering my questions rafzalan Smiley great to hear you can get paid out in various crypto's.. I was worried I would be stuck with regular cash  Shocked
where do i learn or view the market for renting out do does Giga Watt provide the stats or offers buy/sels some where ? Smiley

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:02:34 PM

People are sleeping on Giga Watt, wait 2-3 years from now. Everyone is going to be regretting not getting those $WTT tokens. I have no interest in mining, my goal is 100k $WTT tokens to rent out.  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:41:02 PM

One thing I admire about Giga-Watt is that they don't have a referral program.
In today's Heavy Referral evolution of Crypto Companies it is refreshing to see a simple business plan like GW's.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: