Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:03:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today!  (Read 203076 times)
Bitcoin2theEnd

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:29:18 AM

If a new batch of WTT coins have been released recently why does CoinMarketCap say circulating supply only 900,000 still. Its been that amount for a while now. Looks like total supply will be 10,800,000 when all the buildings and pods are built.

I would say it just hasnt been updated yet. Unsure of the amount of tokens released for batch 3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spandreev

Activity: 1428
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:58:10 AM

I purchased tokens when the price was $1.10 per token and cryptonomos says the batch sale ended in july. Does anyone know when I get my tokens? Is this batch the delayed batch?
Yes, it is delayed batch, maybe batch 5. I buy tokens at 1.05 USD and in my cryptonomus dashboard - "Batch 4   Coming soon", there is no ETA for batch 4, so for yours batch 5 no ETA also.
katak

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:00:44 AM

Hello Realisitic & Dreamers!

I'm in batch 4 and finally I'm not surprised about delays... My job is to handle projectys and I can assure you that with all stakeholders in the game and especially the US regulation the planning is very difficult to handle, as soon as you get a small issue as for the fans authorization it's a pain in the ass to recover the delays.
Anyway this world will provide always the same feedback, followers getting used to get free stuff and expectations withj no delay and the other ones who need to plan, make risk assessment, lessons learned... blabla...

I was part of LTCgear & GAWminers... I don't feel the same here! ^^
cuteman

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:14:29 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 12:32:29 PM by cuteman

I purchased tokens when the price was $1.10 per token and cryptonomos says the batch sale ended in july. Does anyone know when I get my tokens? Is this batch the delayed batch?
Yes, it is delayed batch, maybe batch 5. I buy tokens at 1.05 USD and in my cryptonomus dashboard - "Batch 4   Coming soon", there is no ETA for batch 4, so for yours batch 5 no ETA also.
There is no batch 5.  Last batch is 4, which is expected to be released in December.
cuteman

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:45:49 PM

Hello Realisitic & Dreamers!

I'm in batch 4 and finally I'm not surprised about delays... My job is to handle projectys and I can assure you that with all stakeholders in the game and especially the US regulation the planning is very difficult to handle, as soon as you get a small issue as for the fans authorization it's a pain in the ass to recover the delays.
Anyway this world will provide always the same feedback, followers getting used to get free stuff and expectations withj no delay and the other ones who need to plan, make risk assessment, lessons learned... blabla...

I was part of LTCgear & GAWminers... I don't feel the same here! ^^
Hello, thanks for sharing your experience Smiley  Though it can be a real pain for many people to see their miners are collecting dust for monthes already, waiting for deployment, I personally have confidence in this project.  Nobody could predict delays caused by UL sertificates for PSUs ...  

But miners are deploying step by step, and I see already a few on my account.  Renting is also valid.  

Nobody knows about the future of the crypto on 100%, but let's hope for the next 50 years' success!   Cheesy

Btw what did you mean about LTCgear & GAWminers?  Was it a failure ?
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:07:57 AM

So are these guys a scam?
I'm wanting to invest big money here.
No , they are NOT scam, but have BIG delays.

Today my L3 miner finally started to mine there  Wink   2 month delay means $600 loss.   Sad But I am not completely upset. Smiley

They very well could've been mining with your hardware this whole time. So yeah, even though not a scam in the classic sense of the word, thieves nonetheless. Why do people insist on giving these people and others like them money? It's like you wanna be scammed.

One of the best mining program in the internet, I would say that this project is really worth buying their tokens.

Development is on the way and PODS is still under construction, we just need to be more patience and it will worth waiting. I can see that WTT value will pump up once POD 3 is completed.
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 04:11:15 AM

People are sleeping on Giga Watt, wait 2-3 years from now. Everyone is going to be regretting not getting those $WTT tokens. I have no interest in mining, my goal is 100k $WTT tokens to rent out.  Grin

that is a great goal cryptodv, that would certainly generate great passive income for 50 years! you might what to put low buy WTT order in all the exchanges, as there is so much volitlity in the crypto markets you never know the bargains you can pick up  Cool

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
fynxgloire

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:06:40 AM

Does anyone know if giga-watt ( scam ) has a slack or telegram channel?  They are not responding to my emails.

regards
cuteman

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:05:24 AM

Does anyone know if giga-watt ( scam ) has a slack or telegram channel?  They are not responding to my emails.

regards
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@wtt_token
katak

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:54:54 PM

Btw what did you mean about LTCgear & GAWminers?  Was it a failure ?

Well I have put much BTC & LTC at this time in 2014, that was really close to giga watts business case but we never saw the facility and since it was working for many month (it's ponzi so it works at the beginning, people increased their input until the guys left with whole money...

Hopefully I did not lose sevreal hundred dollars like several "customers"...

mextrusion

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:43:57 PM

regards

I emailed GW yesterday and they were very quick to respond, forthright, and refreshing.  I doubted the program at first also because I didn't see much going on and some of the things they said weren't getting done (like token release).  I'm guessing they didn't have all their ducks in a row when they started and didn't communicate it well.

The PODs are almost all up and running for the initial token investors.  Lots of stuff to keep track of for them and new rules.  Can you imagine how far ahead they will be compared to other compeditors here in the states.  They should be trusted.

fynxgloire

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:11:15 PM

Does anyone know if giga-watt ( scam ) has a slack or telegram channel?  They are not responding to my emails.

regards

I emailed GW yesterday and they were very quick to respond, forthright, and refreshing.  I doubted the program at first also because I didn't see much going on and some of the things they said weren't getting done (like token release).  I'm guessing they didn't have all their ducks in a row when they started and didn't communicate it well.

The PODs are almost all up and running for the initial token investors.  Lots of stuff to keep track of for them and new rules.  Can you imagine how far ahead they will be compared to other compeditors here in the states.  They should be trusted.

This has nothing to do with pods or anything I bought from them ( which I have not bought nor ever will buy )
They promised me that I could store my miners that I bought directly from BITMAIN at their site.
Hence I gave Bitmain their delivery address.
Then giga-watt said, oops sorry we can't host your miners.
Bitmain could not change their delivery address.
My miners got delivered to giga-waat on Tuesday of this week. ( 2 days ago )
YET they have not contacted me or responded to any of my emails.
I sent them a number of emails asking them to redeliver the miners to me.
No response.
I will call them when they get into the office later today.
That is all
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:49:13 PM

What does happen when one transfer his wtt to giga-watt?
Does each account have a separate address to hold his tokens?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
newtybar

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:19:49 PM

When is Batch 4 coming online?  Fook.  Every day spent collecting dust is money lost.

This was such a fail on my behalf.  Lost so much money supporting this outfit.
erikpa

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:51:00 PM

regards

They always responded to my emails.
mextrusion

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:02:09 PM

When is Batch 4 coming online?  Fook.  Every day spent collecting dust is money lost.

This was such a fail on my behalf.  Lost so much money supporting this outfit.

I do agree, we lost lots of money on this project so far and we weren't told accurate time frames when we started.  I was hoping that GW could give us extra dropped tokens or something to help compensate for the losses.  On GW side, they did need to build out the buildings which takes time and the delays weren't their fault from what I gather.  The project management and communication could have been better.

It will be nice having 50 years of free rent/low electric cost, and not having to deal with the equipment is a real plus.

mextrusion

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:25:39 PM

So are these guys a scam?
I'm wanting to invest big money here.
No , they are NOT scam, but have BIG delays.

Today my L3 miner finally started to mine there  Wink   2 month delay means $600 loss.   Sad But I am not completely upset. Smiley

They very well could've been mining with your hardware this whole time. So yeah, even though not a scam in the classic sense of the word, thieves nonetheless. Why do people insist on giving these people and others like them money? It's like you wanna be scammed.

To give trolls like you someone to put down so you can feel better about yourself. Really, I'm truly surprised that you didn't know that. Roll Eyes I mean it must be really hard living with yourself being so perfect and all, never making a mistake, never being scammed, never having to trust anyone. Sure is gonna suck for you when you move out of mommy's and daddy's basement and have to survive on your own, having to trust people you don't know. It's gotta be tough for a snowflake like you to get over never being quite sure if the tart taste in the tea you just ordered is actually lemon.  Grin

In the business world, people trying to do new things are taking risks, and risk means that there is a chance of failure. But what it means even more is that if successful, it can be wildly successful and wildly profitable. Investors know this.

In that business world financing comes from multiple places. When the entrepreneur uses up all of their money they go to the three "F"s: Family, Friends, and Fools. Every investor in those three categories knows full well that their investment may disappear tomorrow, just like these crypto currencies we all so love. What they also do is go into these investments knowing what they are doing. If they have done their research and due diligence. They also do not risk their entire life savings. NEVER invest more than you can afford to lose on any investment. If you are betting the money you need to pay the bills this month on a high risk investment, or any investment for that matter, that's a problem, but not for me. That's your problem, and unless it directly affects me, well, I just can't be bothered.

I've invested what I can reasonably afford to lose in Giga-Watt. If it all goes to zero, well, that'll suck for me, but it won't be the end of the day for me, either. So far there have been delays, yes, but given the nature of the enterprise that Giga-Watt is setting up, they are not completely unexpected. I am earning a return now by renting my WTT tokens, and to date I have earned 5.26% on my investment (comprised of tokens and one miner that is yet to be installed). That would be 6.31%, but the price BTC has dropped significantly, which impacts the value of my earnings directly as token rental is paid in the coin the miner "using" the token mines. Token rental to BTC miners makes up the lion's share of my rental income. I am receiving hourly payouts in BTC, ETH, LTC, and DASH. There is the possibility to receive ZEC, but to date I have not been paid any ZEC.

The only reason you took the time and effort to write this wall of text is due to being insecure about an investment you made which will probably result in you getting fucked over. This is a way of patting yourself on the back and making peace with your risky (lol) investment. On top of the insecurity, you've also added a hint of post-purchase rationalization. You already seem to have accepted your fate, since you felt the need to mention that you've invested only what you can lose. Que Sera, Sera, amirite? Good luck with your..."investment".

I think this wall of text was right on and clear.  You shouldn't invest more then you can lose and the token value increase is better then any bank.

GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:17:38 PM

Tokens can not be issued if the required facilities are not built for them. You can keep track of progress in PODs construction here: https://giga-watt.com/promo/timeline.

PODs 3-5 are for batch 3 tokens, next 6 Pods are for batch 4 tokens.

Mining equipment also has batches, but they don't correlate with token batches. There are only 4 token batches. Three of them are already issued. "Non-issued" means that the pods aren't built yet, therefore users with non-issued tokens can't use them, rent them out or sell them. If tokens are issued, it means that they can be transferred or rented out.

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
joe3000

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:26:52 PM

Tokens can not be issued if the required facilities are not built for them. You can keep track of progress in PODs construction here: https://giga-watt.com/promo/timeline.

Mining equipment also has batches, but they don't correlate with token batches. There are only 4 token batches. Three of them are already issued. "Non-issued" means that the pods aren't built yet, therefore users with non-issued tokens can't use them, rent them out or sell them. If tokens are issued, it means that they can be transferred or rented out.

I buy Antminer S9  Batch 4 Late October  any idea if installed  on pods 3-5 or 6+ or any aprox date
mextrusion

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:18:41 AM

This is a bit disappointing but I understand now.  I thought the first three PODS and the one building was for batch 1-3 tokens since they are already released and building are complete.  It's going to fill up fast then; maybe already at 50% capacity. I'm guessing that the token prices will go up much higher as the availability decreases.

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: