Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:46:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin treated as money in Australia from 1. july  (Read 6081 times)
GG_monster

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:13:45 AM

It's a good news. Acceptance bitcoin will increase the number of users and contribute to its growth that will bring even greater profits to investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:11:36 PM

I've just read that Australia will start accepting bitcoin as a currency from July 1st. Also allowing bitcoin to be integrated better into the economy and offers no tax on it. Anyone else read about this?
This is incredible news, could we be seeing the start of the massive adoption by the public of bitcoin? I think the answer is yes.
Thats a great news indeed.Australia accepting bitcoins following japan and also giving tax exemption would definitely boost bitcoin adoption.Already japan's adoption of bitcoin has increased bitcoij price.Now australia also accepting bitcoins would definitely trigger the bitcoin price.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:27:56 PM

I hope other countries will also the same like the Australia treat bitcoin because it will help a lot of people to get in bitcoin and also promote bitcoin that can change someone's life without putting a lot of effort like in the usual jobs or sources of income in the real world.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:43:49 AM

One reason more for me to move to Australia. It is so strange, that the EU is just at the beginning to understand the advantage of Bitcoin, Altcoins and the blockchain. Very sad.
That would seem so, but as far as I know Australia is a very expensive country to live in, personally I will wait until a third world country with a strong enough government decides to accept bitcoin that way you will get the benefits of bitcoin and of a cheap country.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:19:14 AM

I've just read that Australia will start accepting bitcoin as a currency from July 1st. Also allowing bitcoin to be integrated better into the economy and offers no tax on it. Anyone else read about this?
This is incredible news, could we be seeing the start of the massive adoption by the public of bitcoin? I think the answer is yes.

I think not all people in Australia are being updated with this new so maybe this will be really an incredible news but only for Australians who already know bitcoin I guess, there will be a massive adoption if bitcoin will be introduced to the public by many people or merchants who are already using and accepting bitcoin at least in a way that the public will get curious .
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 07:23:46 AM

I think not all people in Australia are being updated with this new so maybe this will be really an incredible news but only for Australians who already know bitcoin I guess, there will be a massive adoption if bitcoin will be introduced to the public by many people or businesses who are already using bitcoin .

Guess your right with that since not all people are updated to new technologies and digital assets, But for this acceptance/threating acts well this can give a good boost to bitcoins to get more acceptance and accumulate high demands in future and im so sure that the domino effect of this will be the high leap of the price of the history, And surely people will love this one since bitcoins has no tax deduction if people will stake and use it.

Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:19:34 AM

I think not all people in Australia are being updated with this new so maybe this will be really an incredible news but only for Australians who already know bitcoin I guess, there will be a massive adoption if bitcoin will be introduced to the public by many people or businesses who are already using bitcoin .

Guess your right with that since not all people are updated to new technologies and digital assets, But for this acceptance/threating acts well this can give a good boost to bitcoins to get more acceptance and accumulate high demands in future and im so sure that the domino effect of this will be the high leap of the price of the history, And surely people will love this one since bitcoins has no tax deduction if people will stake and use it.

Its a good move that btv were accepted in different countries and it does offer good opportunity not just in their people but for country too.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:25:40 AM

Its a good move that btv were accepted in different countries and it does offer good opportunity not just in their people but for country too.

Ya it is a good news but the population of Australia is very less and i dont think that users impact will be not much on bitcoin but the impact will be that a country is accepting bitcoin as currency.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:33:56 AM

I hope other countries will also the same like the Australia treat bitcoin because it will help a lot of people to get in bitcoin and also promote bitcoin that can change someone's life without putting a lot of effort like in the usual jobs or sources of income in the real world.

More good bitcoin related news to come after the adoption of these countries. First Japan and others followed I'm having a very optimistic mind that for the next months we'll see bitcoin's price going up. And we will not be having anymore problems when you want to order a good offshore if you want to pay it with bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:11:49 AM

Wow! another great news again if that happen, bitcoin will surely rise again. Just recently, that Japan declared bitcoin as their legal currency to their country, and awhile ago is China do the same thing to make bitcoin as their legal currency also. I can't wait to make that happen which is July 1, 2017.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:49:17 AM

Wow! another great news again if that happen, bitcoin will surely rise again. Just recently, that Japan declared bitcoin as their legal currency to their country, and awhile ago is China do the same thing to make bitcoin as their legal currency also. I can't wait to make that happen which is July 1, 2017.

If this is true then this is another victory or great achievements for bitcoin history. Like credir cards or cashcards it is very safe to bring bitcoins pin numbers than cash or money in the street. Now a days more bad guys are now roaming in the street like pickpocket or holdup so in bitcoins you will not easily loss your hard earned money. Congrats to the Australian if that is true.
helloicon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 07:24:38 AM

Besides Japan, Austrailia will open the new era of making criptocurrency much closer in our society.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:03:05 AM

Its a good news. Im wondering when will it be recognize as a legal currency in my counrtry.
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:26:11 AM

Great news for Australia and for the world. This will set a new trademark in bitcoin era, and if more countries adhere, thinking of bitcoin as a currency, or atleast as a foreign currency, it's really new. Australia have always been a country that supports new things, and hopefully this would make others realize that bitcoin is not that bad after all.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:39:07 AM

wow thats good news bitcoin treated as money in australia i think have a big possibilities the bitcoin treated also as money in the other country follow the good decision of australian government to help the economy of the country using bitcoin as decentralized currency.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:45:43 AM

And seventeen days since the beginning of August which is even 1 month after the purported acceptance of bitcoin in Australia, yet I have not read anything about the confirmation of the news or a release from government that this is exactly the direction of what is going on. Like I always maintained, news like this are only meant for speculative purposes and nothing else.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:00:50 PM

Great news for Australia and for the world. This will set a new trademark in bitcoin era, and if more countries adhere, thinking of bitcoin as a currency, or atleast as a foreign currency, it's really new. Australia have always been a country that supports new things, and hopefully this would make others realize that bitcoin is not that bad after all.
that's right, maybe in a few months from now it will be adapted by some other countries until it officially be considered as money in all over the world, i cant wait to see it for myself especially in my country. they can see the full potential of bitcoin.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 02:19:56 PM

And seventeen days since the beginning of August which is even 1 month after the purported acceptance of bitcoin in Australia, yet I have not read anything about the confirmation of the news or a release from government that this is exactly the direction of what is going on. Like I always maintained, news like this are only meant for speculative purposes and nothing else

I second this view

Obviously, even if there was a news about Australia legalizing Bitcoin, it must have been quickly forgotten and abandoned in favor of giving more space to the whole showdown between different groups involved in Bitcoin that we had seen in July. That said, we, nevertheless, shouldn't completely discard the effect of Japan legalizing Bitcoin (another such news). Indeed, it was hyped then beaten to death, but the real effect seems to be still present, and it kinda looks the prices of over 4,000 dollars per coin that we see today are at least partially due to this event plus SegWit activation (and hype thereof)

TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:24:50 PM

And seventeen days since the beginning of August which is even 1 month after the purported acceptance of bitcoin in Australia, yet I have not read anything about the confirmation of the news or a release from government that this is exactly the direction of what is going on. Like I always maintained, news like this are only meant for speculative purposes and nothing else.

I think we have expected too much of Australia adopting bitcoin. I think we have picture them similar to what Japan did when they legalized it. Price surge, trading volume is up and everything falls into the right places. But with Australia, its a different thing, not much impact so say the least. Only news I saw is about strengthening the country's Anti-Money Laundering And Counter Terrorism Financing Act which of course includes bitcoin. Although this is still a welcoming news for us when Australia started to adopt the bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:31:57 PM

I think we have expected too much of Australia adopting bitcoin. I think we have picture them similar to what Japan did when they legalized it. Price surge, trading volume is up and everything falls into the right places. But with Australia, its a different thing, not much impact so say the least. Only news I saw is about strengthening the country's Anti-Money Laundering And Counter Terrorism Financing Act which of course includes bitcoin. Although this is still a welcoming news for us when Australia started to adopt the bitcoin.

It is indeed a big step for a country to adopt bitcoin but the nothing will change even though it is accepted as money, unless every country treats it as real currency that can be used for everyday basis, actually it can be full adopted by all but the price and being anonymous is affecting the adoption of bitcoin, but as soon as everything is fixed we can assure that bitcoin can be used on daily basis, but the problem is it is not needed to be fixed and that is the reason why world is trying to find a solution for it to be official worldwide currency.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: