Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:27:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN GROWTH FUND!  (Read 16186 times)
bgf_team

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:15:40 PM

BGF Team,

why BTC withdrawal does not work? I tried to withdrawal some BTC from my account, but after confirming the withdrawal request I am redirected to https://bitcoingrowthfund.com/transactions/createBTCWithdrawRequest which is empty page and nothing happens.

Please fix this rapidly, because this is clearly undermining your credibility !

Kind regards

New website, no more info on team members.
Bad reference to twitter account: https://twitter.com/growth_fund
No more possibility to raise a ticket (only a simple contact form is available).
No possibility to withdraw MCAP nor BTC.

This smells...

BGF-team, are you still there or did you scam us?

Hey BGF-team,

could you please tell me how I can withdraw some BTC?

Thank you

Dear @ cryptofox,

On the home page, you can currently see three wallets. You can select the second box which shows your BTC amount. Once you click on it you would be able to see the withdrawal form for the respective wallet. Just fill in the details & you are good to go.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

OK, I retried without my VPN and now it seems to work.

Dear BGF team,

on the BGF website my transaction is still pending. No transaction has been initiated yet on the blockchain. Why is this, and when will that transaction being processed?

Kind regards,
cryptofox

Dear @ cryptofox,

Could you please do let us know your BGF username, so that we can check the status of withdrawal entry if any.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

I've sent you an email (support@bitcoingrowthfund.com) with the requested username
and subject: reply to bitcointalk.org post 224 (cryptofox)

My support ticket is: 9139

Kind regards,
cryptofox

Dear @ cryptofox,

Your withdrawal has been processed. Please check your inbox for more details.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phill3x

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:13:51 PM

BGF-team,

I have been waiting for a response to my support ticket for well over a month now. I tried to be patient but was finally able to find this forum. It was a relief because I saw there was actually something being done.

i made several attempts at making the same transaction but i believe the one I listed below was the one that went through. If it was shorted or timed out please let me know what action to take.

email/username: Philipsamia@yahoo.com
transaction id: 474945
number of mcaps: 487
USD: $1948

in case thats not the correct one I have several transaction ids.

I would like to have this settled as soon as possible please.
bgf_team

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:28:09 AM

BGF-team,

I have been waiting for a response to my support ticket for well over a month now. I tried to be patient but was finally able to find this forum. It was a relief because I saw there was actually something being done.

i made several attempts at making the same transaction but i believe the one I listed below was the one that went through. If it was shorted or timed out please let me know what action to take.

Dear @ phill3x,

Please do share your blockchain transaction hash for the payment you have made.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
cryptofox

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:25:39 PM

BGF Team,

why BTC withdrawal does not work? I tried to withdrawal some BTC from my account, but after confirming the withdrawal request I am redirected to https://bitcoingrowthfund.com/transactions/createBTCWithdrawRequest which is empty page and nothing happens.

Kind regards

No more possibility to raise a ticket (only a simple contact form is available).

This smells...

Hey BGF-team,

Thank you

Dear @ cryptofox,

On the home page, you can currently see three wallets. You can select the second box which shows your BTC amount. Once you click on it you would be able to see the withdrawal form for the respective wallet. Just fill in the details & you are good to go.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Dear BGF team,

on the BGF website my transaction is still pending. No transaction has been initiated yet on the blockchain. Why is this, and when will that transaction being processed?

Kind regards,
cryptofox

Dear @ cryptofox,

Could you please do let us know your BGF username, so that we can check the status of withdrawal entry if any.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

I've sent you an email (support@bitcoingrowthfund.com) with the requested username

Kind regards,
cryptofox

Dear @ cryptofox,

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Withdrawal has been processed correctly. It is a pity that the transfer can not be done instantly.

Thanks
phill3x

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:09:38 PM

BGF-team,

Dear @ phill3x,

Please do share your blockchain transaction hash for the payment you have made.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Team BGF,

acadacb6646cba0f814d8175ce9483f2fe1a864f22ee4dbc675f80faa86c2baa
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:11:19 AM

It seems like a fraud and this looks like they just stole the bitcoins. Growth fund websites don’t have much recognition on the platform. It is important to stay away from these kind of scams. Now you can try contacting the website administration may be it’s just a glitch or in the case of fraud you can try tracing the website back to its owner to get back you bticoins. This way you can have the authorities on your side. It would be useful to make screenshot of error they told you because of which bitcoins were not transferred.
MiF

Activity: 1316
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:53:41 PM

So I went onto the www.BitcoinGrowthFund.com website like thousands of others and decided to buy some MCAP coins. I had some bitcoins on Kraken and decided to use those coins to buy 730 MCAP coins. Bitcoin growth fund asked me how much I wanted to buy and then gave me an address to send the coins. I then went on Kraken and sent the bitcoins to the address. I then saw a few minutes later that the transaction was confirmed by the blockchain. Later I checked my bitcoingrowthfund account and it shows a status of "Timed out". It does show that I tried to send that much bitcoin. However, I no longer have my money? I have checked both accounts on Kraken and BitcoinGrowthFund and it's just gone! The blockchain would say that it is sitting in BitcoinGrowthFunds account! Does this mean that BitcoinGrowthFund is committing fraud? What do I do? I am afraid they stole my down payment for my house!
Never really heard of the bitcoingrowthfund I don't really know if it is an website for some ICO or what but seems like the one's that they are selling is already out in the market,
Why would you even bother buying in some fishy website if you could buy them in the legit trading site's,
And always remember that in investment you should never put some money that you can't afford to loss.
Shikher

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:45:43 AM

Dear BGF team!

I have been waiting for a response to my support ticket! 10077 and 10285

email/username: Shikher
number of mcaps: 650.54810785 MCAP
TxHash:0x218f09afc43e97e836c4a39895532e107d6d8870e06cf7e1d0550c4681b88cb8

Shikher

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:00:20 PM

Dear BGF team!

Still no response from BGF team on support tickets! Already 4 days gone... I don't how long to wait still.
Shikher

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:34:56 PM

Dear BGF team!

Still no response from BGF team on support tickets! Already 4 days gone... I don't how long to wait still.

I have raise another support ticket on the same issue #10852! I will keep posted on the development, if there is any.
cryptofox

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:48:47 PM

BGF Team,

Kind regards

This smells...

Hey BGF-team,

Thank you

Dear @ cryptofox,

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Dear BGF team,

Kind regards,
cryptofox

Dear @ cryptofox,

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Kind regards,
cryptofox

Dear @ cryptofox,

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Withdrawal has been processed correctly. It is a pity that the transfer can not be done instantly.

Thanks

Dear BGF team,

here we go again for my next withdrawal. Same problem. Why is my BTC withdrawal PENDING for 4 days now? Could you please settle this rapidly?
support ticket: 10973

Kind regards,
cryptofox
vinaysnpatil

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:43:47 AM

Same problem I can't make any transactions. I cannot transfer funds out of bitcoingrowthfund.. There are full of errors on the site ??
Plz help
coolboy007

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:31:25 PM

@ staff

Cannot raise a ticket because it says it can only be done from Monday to Friday (error)

Cannot place an order in bitcoingrowthfund market because of a pop up with an unknown error

Cannot transfer mcap tokens because it says I am trying to transfer more than I have.

User: abiliotiago

Please fix it
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:13:45 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 04:57:36 PM by lordquanta

Looks like, bit late to the party! But hey bitcoin growth fund by Mr. Amit Bharadwaj  is his attempt to siphon off crores worth bitcoin from foollish investors. All the investment from the fools in the gainbitcoin (great ponzi) scam was converted 'funds raised by bitcoin growth fund'.
There is ongoing thread on Mr. A bharadwaj and how his gainbitcoin is scamming people around the world.  Check it, how This SOB has gathered bitcoins from fools :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1440600.new#new
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:27:18 PM

Quoting the below so that I (us) can see the images, with apologies if such was already done after the first page where I had yet to see it, albeit since the thread is still small, I guess I could've clicked all pages and perhaps see if anybody had done so yet, but I digress (as if you didn't see that coming  Roll Eyes):

<EDIT: Looks like I have fix shit again, converting to functioning URLs  Roll Eyes>

So I have been actively trying to find a solution to this robbery of my money! I really need help spreading the word that this company is stealing millions of dollars from people! I tried to contact every social media link they have on their website including twitter, facebook, and every one of the "team" LinkedIn accounts. I also sent several emails to the contact page. I soon realized inspecting the website's code that the link for the contact form doesn't actually have an email account linked to it. So it doesn't actually do anything. I then noticed that at the bottom right of the page there is a support email at support@bitcoingrowthfund.com. This email had an automated response once I sent the email saying that they will respond to assist within 24 hours. It also mentioned that I was ticket # 554. At the time there were only 2000 investors so this means that over 25% of them have eventually sent an email to support! Desperately looking for someone to contact I went to the whois.cann.org website to find the owner info of register contact. I actually found a number in Singapore. I then called that number only to find it was actually a fake number. This website is 1000% fraudulent and needs to immediately be shutdown! This image shows the fake contact info of the website. This image shows the status of my 730 MCAP purchase as "timedOut". This image shows the transaction successfully transferring to BitcoinGrowthFund in the blockchain. This image shows the total time that my support ticket has been processing for two days now!!
okamena

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:15:21 AM

Dear BGF team,

Same problem. My BTC withdrawal PENDING for 5 days now? No reply on the ticket I raised. Could you please settle this rapidly?
support ticket: #12075

Thanks
priya22

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:42:10 PM

Team BGF, My withdrawal is in pending since last 23 days and you guys isn't replying on your support!, Please confirm it as soon as possible, Thank you
Ticket No. : #13476
Username : priya22

withdrawal request pending since 31/07/2017
logonowpls

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:26:28 PM

Hi bgf_team! My username is chaos. Please check my withdrawal status. Pending for many days already.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1159

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:26:39 PM

Yeah I don't see that as an actual token that can be traded or touched in any way. Not to mention the fact it's giving a lot of control over your finances to somebody else. The construction of a basic hedge fund is not complicated. You can go online and look at mutual funds that are developed as hedge funds and compare the structure of the companies that are invested in with what you want to do with your cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is obviously not going anywhere but up, so that is your Walmart of cryptocurrency, in fact it behaves and reforms a lot better than Walmart does the stock market. So as part of your hedge fund, make sure that you have at least 33% to 50% and Bitcoins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:55:13 PM

Yeah I don't see that as an actual token that can be traded or touched in any way. Not to mention the fact it's giving a lot of control over your finances to somebody else. The construction of a basic hedge fund is not complicated. You can go online and look at mutual funds that are developed as hedge funds and compare the structure of the companies that are invested in with what you want to do with your cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is obviously not going anywhere but up, so that is your Walmart of cryptocurrency, in fact it behaves and reforms a lot better than Walmart does the stock market. So as part of your hedge fund, make sure that you have at least 33% to 50% and Bitcoins.

Split the remaining portion three ways, one third of them will be highly Progressive new coins that have the potential to Skyrocket overnight, these coins will need to be replaced at least every 30 days getting rid of the Dead ones and bring it in new ones. The other two-thirds can be split between moderately strong Alt coins that have some mileage on them and a proven track record and newer coins that seem to be going somewhere.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████