Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:38:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN GROWTH FUND!  (Read 16189 times)
bgf_team

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:38:03 PM

Dear All,

We can understand the concerns people have here for not being getting their transactions complete end to end & getting the MCAPs in their accounts. We would like to explain few scenarios which lead not to auto credit MCAPs in your account:

1.) Short Paid: When you make the transaction for the specified amount shown in the invoice, few wallets send less amount to us after deducting the transaction fee which in turn mark the payment as Short paid & it doesn't map with the invoice & hence no auto credit of MCAPs in your account.

2.) Paid after time-out: We keep an invoice live for an hour duration, so if any payment made after the expiry time will mark the transaction as "paid after time-out" & hence no auto credit of MCAPs in your account. This can occur sometimes when a user made the transaction after the expiry time intentionally or they use some wallets which send out the transaction after some time.

We hope that above points might help you in understanding for not having the MCAPs in your account even after getting confirmation on the blockchain.

We would like you to request that if any such cases are there, please send an email to support@bitcoingrowthfund.com with the following details:

BGF username:
Invoice id:
Transaction id:
No of MCAPs:

This will help support team at BitcoinGrowthFund to address your queries with the minimum possible time.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bgf_team

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:22:06 AM

So I have been actively trying to find a solution to this robbery of my money! I really need help spreading the word that this company is stealing millions of dollars from people! I tried to contact every social media link they have on their website including twitter, facebook, and every one of the "team" LinkedIn accounts. I also sent several emails to the contact page. I soon realized inspecting the website's code that the link for the contact form doesn't actually have an email account linked to it. So it doesn't actually do anything. I then noticed that at the bottom right of the page there is a support email at support@bitcoingrowthfund.com. This email had an automated response once I sent the email saying that they will respond to assist within 24 hours. It also mentioned that I was ticket # 554. At the time there were only 2000 investors so this means that over 25% of them have eventually sent an email to support! Desperately looking for someone to contact I went to the whois.cann.org website to find the owner info of register contact. I actually found a number in Singapore. I then called that number only to find it was actually a fake number. This website is 1000% fraudulent and needs to immediately be shutdown!http://imgur.com/SLN5YEr This image shows the fake contact info of the website. http://imgur.com/ktWz2YV This image shows the status of my 730 MCAP purchase as "timedOut". http://imgur.com/qMOpVOC This image shows the transaction successfully transferring to BitcoinGrowthFund in the blockchain. http://imgur.com/HGW0gzr This image shows the total time that my support ticket has been processing for two days now!!

Hi all, new guy here:-)

So this is my first post on the forum.. Drey you've written a whole explanation here, with screenshots to prove it, of why the BFG is a sure scam because no one has replied to your emails.

On their facebook page you are telling everyone to relax since your MCAP tokens were given to you after all. So why not come back here and report the good news??

Now it sure does look fishy, this whole BGF business, but it is a startup from Amit Bhardwaj, so maybe it is legit?

Dear @ mariniam

Yes it's totally legit work not some scam, but we would still request you to do your complete research on product & once you have confidence then only look forward to invest.

Regards,
Team BGF
vikasgupta87

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 11:37:50 AM

So I went onto the www.BitcoinGrowthFund.com website like thousands of others and decided to buy some MCAP coins. I had some bitcoins on Kraken and decided to use those coins to buy 730 MCAP coins. Bitcoin growth fund asked me how much I wanted to buy and then gave me an address to send the coins. I then went on Kraken and sent the bitcoins to the address. I then saw a few minutes later that the transaction was confirmed by the blockchain. Later I checked my bitcoingrowthfund account and it shows a status of "Timed out". It does show that I tried to send that much bitcoin. However, I no longer have my money? I have checked both accounts on Kraken and BitcoinGrowthFund and it's just gone! The blockchain would say that it is sitting in BitcoinGrowthFunds account! Does this mean that BitcoinGrowthFund is committing fraud? What do I do? I am afraid they stole my down payment for my house!

As per my belief, It is not a Ponzi or fraud scheme. BitcoinGrowthFund is backed up GBMiners (A large bitcoin mining pool) group which is having more than 10 companies for example (Gainbitcoin, Amaze mining, CoinBank app, and much more)

It is one the most reliable investment of bitcoin over the internet. So Cheers guys.

Useful Resource:

1) Bitcoin Growth Fund Review (Advantages): https://coinfunda.com/bitcoingrowthfund-review/

2) How to invest with Bitcoingrowthfund (Steps): https://coinfunda.com/how-to-invest-with-bitcoingrowthfund/

3) Start Mining with Gainbitcoin (Steps): https://coinfunda.com/start-bitcoin-mining-with-gainbitcoin/

Hope it Helps!!!
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:54:55 AM

After some research I also decided to invest in this fund!

Great work dev!
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:46:36 PM

Yes it seems totally legit, now that it was a misunderstanding we can all go back and continue participating in this ponzy.

When a site shows up and offers investment opportunity the wise move would be to walk away.

Saying the fees were deducted and caused the account not to automatically receive the new balance is an excuse.

Being active on forum doesn't legitimize this service whatsoever.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:29:52 PM

Yes it seems totally legit, now that it was a misunderstanding we can all go back and continue participating in this ponzy.

When a site shows up and offers investment opportunity the wise move would be to walk away.

Saying the fees were deducted and caused the account not to automatically receive the new balance is an excuse.

Being active on forum doesn't legitimize this service whatsoever.

Ponzi is always risky and I don't think investing in that would be great. I mean I'm just placing my opinion here. Indeed walking away is the great option here and there are a lot many ways in the market to earn bitcoins or money whatever you prefer and we should try them in first place.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sghazali

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:03:20 PM

@bgf_team

Considering you are from https://bitcoingrowthfund.com

I am in the similar situation reported by dreydean. Could you please look into the FreshDesk ticket #1039.

I am trying to get help for last 3 days and unfortunately, there is no response from your end.
sghazali

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:11:12 PM

Dear All,

We can understand the concerns people have here for not being getting their transactions complete end to end & getting the MCAPs in their accounts. We would like to explain few scenarios which lead not to auto credit MCAPs in your account:

1.) Short Paid: When you make the transaction for the specified amount shown in the invoice, few wallets send less amount to us after deducting the transaction fee which in turn mark the payment as Short paid & it doesn't map with the invoice & hence no auto credit of MCAPs in your account.

2.) Paid after time-out: We keep an invoice live for an hour duration, so if any payment made after the expiry time will mark the transaction as "paid after time-out" & hence no auto credit of MCAPs in your account. This can occur sometimes when a user made the transaction after the expiry time intentionally or they use some wallets which send out the transaction after some time.

We hope that above points might help you in understanding for not having the MCAPs in your account even after getting confirmation on the blockchain.

We would like you to request that if any such cases are there, please send an email to support@bitcoingrowthfund.com with the following details:

BGF username:
Invoice id:
Transaction id:
No of MCAPs:

This will help support team at BitcoinGrowthFund to address your queries with the minimum possible time.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

@bgf_team Why there is no response from your end? This has been almost 24 hours since I have posted here. It has been more than 4 days since I first reported the issue with the support.
rondior

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:06:01 PM

Im having a similar problem with Bitcoin Growth Fund.  I sent BTC to the address given and the transaction was successful but no MCAPS.  Though they have gotten back to me but they are being very vague and keep asking me for the BFG Transaction ID #.  I keep telling them I was never given one but I have the BTC Transaction ID and address the Bitcoins were sent to. Im not sure if this is a scam and they are only periodically communicating with people like me so as not to be exposed or if they are just in over there heads and are trying to work out the bugs.  There could be a language barrier too so things are getting lost in translation.  Hard to say which one it is but Im not very hopeful this is legit.  It seems to me that if they have the transaction ID it shouldn't be hard for them to trace the BTC and fix the issue.  My investment was not very big because i was a bit suspect from the beginning but I'm going to be very upset if this was a scam!  Bitcoin Growth Fund if you are reading this here is your chance to put investors at ease.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:46:36 PM

Is there a Telegram group?
bgf_team

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:15:21 PM

@ sghazali

sure sghazali, we will look into it & will get it resolved at the earliest.

Regards,
bgf_team

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:22:01 PM

Dear @ rondior

We do ask the invoice id & the username, just for the purpose of tracing out & mapping the transactions if it comes under the case of short paid or paid after time-out.

If you could provide the below details, we can get the case resolved at the earliest:
Your BGF username:
Transaction id:
BGF Invoice Id:

Regards
SkynetT2

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:17:08 PM

@bgf_team

It has been over 2 days and I have had no response to my ticket #1206. With such slacky interaction and lingering issues it is hard to keep believing in the integrity of an entity. Hope to hear soon from you guys. Utterly frustrating experience.
Foba

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:43:01 PM

I have I had no issues with the receipt of tokens, however, a close my friend of mine has and I truly hope that this gets resolved.
Those apart of the BFG team have their LinkedIns listed here, so it doesn't really make sense that they would jeopardize their professional reputations in order to scam people. After doing research on these individuals you'll find that while they may be financially and economically savvy, they do not appear to have any background in blockchain tech. That's not to slight them in any way but to give them grace as they navigate these seemingly murky waters.

If this does turn out to be a scam then I think it would be our duty to digitally tar and feather these men in the hopes that we my save others from falling victim to future attempts of thievery.
dreydean (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:22:30 AM

I personally would like to tell everyone that this is not a scam, but I am not entirely sure. Here is what I can tell you all. I did have an issue with over 730 MCAP not funding and it scared the crap out of me. After a lot of noise, I was finally able to get the attention of what appears to be an insanely small team. They finally fixed the problem. I then heard from many, many others writing me asking why I got my money and not them. The ratio of tickets to investors was about 20% a few days ago. Meaning that over 1000 investors went through the same panic that I did.

This concerns me as a current investor in MCAP because I don't want those 1000 people writing negative reviews EVERYWHERE about MCAP! That could really hurt its future. So may I make some suggestions to MCAP.

First of all, establish an easier way to communicate with your investors! Let me say that again and maybe it will hit home. ESTABLISH AN EASIER WAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR INVESTORS! Here is a link to a VERY good messaging app that will help you accomplish this, "www.smartsupp.com". You can even see an implementation of this app working at www.prusa3d.com. They are selling 3d printers like crazy because YOU CAN TALK TO THEM! Secondly, make a youtube video of the team communicating with the world about your product. This would allow us to put a real face to the project. If you are more transparent then its very difficult to be accused of bad things.

Hopefully, you will see that I am truly trying to help you with things suggestions (and myself) (and everyone else).
mariniam

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:29:05 AM

So I have been actively trying to find a solution to this robbery of my money! I really need help spreading the word that this company is stealing millions of dollars from people! I tried to contact every social media link they have on their website including twitter, facebook, and every one of the "team" LinkedIn accounts. I also sent several emails to the contact page. I soon realized inspecting the website's code that the link for the contact form doesn't actually have an email account linked to it. So it doesn't actually do anything. I then noticed that at the bottom right of the page there is a support email at support@bitcoingrowthfund.com. This email had an automated response once I sent the email saying that they will respond to assist within 24 hours. It also mentioned that I was ticket # 554. At the time there were only 2000 investors so this means that over 25% of them have eventually sent an email to support! Desperately looking for someone to contact I went to the whois.cann.org website to find the owner info of register contact. I actually found a number in Singapore. I then called that number only to find it was actually a fake number. This website is 1000% fraudulent and needs to immediately be shutdown!http://imgur.com/SLN5YEr This image shows the fake contact info of the website. http://imgur.com/ktWz2YV This image shows the status of my 730 MCAP purchase as "timedOut". http://imgur.com/qMOpVOC This image shows the transaction successfully transferring to BitcoinGrowthFund in the blockchain. http://imgur.com/HGW0gzr This image shows the total time that my support ticket has been processing for two days now!!

So this is my first post on the forum.. Drey you've written a whole explanation here, with screenshots to prove it, of why the BFG is a sure scam because no one has replied to your emails.

On their facebook page you are telling everyone to relax since your MCAP tokens were given to you after all. So why not come back here and report the good news??

Now it sure does look fishy, this whole BGF business, but it is a startup from Amit Bhardwaj, so maybe it is legit?
this scam is already a bust maybe try another new one  Wink . there is no doubt that there numbers is 100% fake what legit you are talking about!

Can you share some proof of the bust? would be really helpfull to all.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 10:17:14 AM

I agree that I haven't experienced any such portal but still I would highly recommend to take extreme precautions while dealing with such portals. Making a deep research is always a necessity to maintain maximum possible security of the investments. There are various factors for research but asking on forum and reading other's opinion is the best way I know to avoid possible loss.
SkynetT2

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:01:02 PM

this scam is already a bust maybe try another new one  Wink . there is no doubt that there numbers is 100% fake what legit you are talking about!

Can you share some proof of the bust? would be really helpfull to all.

How to trust someone with handling such a huge investment from so many people when they are failing miserably at handling less than 1500 investors' issues till date.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:15:51 PM

@bgf team, I am sure it was after this thread was that someone called your attention to it before you come out and defend the service you have been offering but the issue is this should have been done. This community represents some of the largest enthusiasts of bitcoin in which I believe the attention should have been created on the forum as well but unfortunately some people would have concluded its a scam and won't even check the thread again for your explanations.
Foba

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:39:25 PM

I am still interested to see how this will all pan out, however, trading has begun on their website.
If it were a scam wouldn't they just want to run off with the money instead of allowing users to sell it?
Also a friend of mine had trouble receiving MCAP but recently just obtained his so it sounds like they are in the process of working this out.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: