Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:15:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN GROWTH FUND!  (Read 16189 times)
bgf_team

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:18:04 PM

Dear bgf_team,

Kindly look into Ticket# 1707. The issue mentioned is pending since 6 days.

I have written to you thrice  using the 'Contact' form with all the details but there is no response.

Thanks,
Parag

Dear @ jparag2k,

Your ticket has been resolved. Please check your inbox for more details.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Foba

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:23:47 PM

Nothing wrong here!
After my money was sent, the day after I got a mail with confirmation.

Now I see my investment with there exchange server running.
Code:
MCAP 100
$ 4.7596 / MCAP
≈ 475.96 USD
≈ 0.23 BTC

Yeah but you can't actually get your btc from off of their website into a personally held wallet lol

@bfg_team
That is kinda a crucial feature to an exchange Wink
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 02:33:08 AM

Investing bitcoin on the online sites is crazy stuf. Why do people even try it when they can learn from experience of other people on the forum itself. If I have to invest I would look for that sites review like 10 times in the forum itself. If it is not there then I will ask friends or will go on rating sites. Then only I go for it. But anyway 99% I'm out of investing stuff from the internet world.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:47:47 AM

Bitcoin growth fund is connected to Gainbitcoin & Amit Bhardwaj, GBminers which has been declared untrustworthy or even fraudulent. Think hard and long before signing up with them.

More info on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1440600.0

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
bgf_team

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:54:23 AM

Nothing wrong here!
After my money was sent, the day after I got a mail with confirmation.

Now I see my investment with there exchange server running.
Code:
MCAP 100
$ 4.7596 / MCAP
≈ 475.96 USD
≈ 0.23 BTC

Yeah but you can't actually get your btc from off of their website into a personally held wallet lol

@bfg_team
That is kinda a crucial feature to an exchange Wink

Dear @ Foba,

BTC withdrawal will start as well starting from 2nd June 2017.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
rondior

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:29:33 AM

I was asked to send more bitcoin because I short paid.  I did but still have not any MCAPS.  It's been over 2 weeks and now I've sent funds twice and still nothing.  My transaction ID: 471813
 Huh
bgf_team

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:46:27 AM

I was asked to send more bitcoin because I short paid.  I did but still have not any MCAPS.  It's been over 2 weeks and now I've sent funds twice and still nothing.  My transaction ID: 471813
 Huh

Dear @ rondior,

Sorry for all the inconvienience, Your order #471813 has been processed. You can check the balances in your BGF account.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
scifi009

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:09:33 AM

Hi BGF Team,

Till now, we have seen only putting money in MCAP tokens. But, how about taking it out , which is equally important.I have a put a withdrawl request for MCAP token and provided the same address(as recommended by you "myetherwallet" address). I see the withdrawl transaction as SUCCESSFULL on your site, BUT the MCAP Token/corresponding Ether cannot be seen on "myetherwallet".

Also, the trasaction id you provided in remarks section of withdrawl request do not show any such trasaction on https://etherscan.io as provided by you.

Withdrawl of your money  is more important than investing, as if we cannot withdraw what is the sense of investing.

I have sent many emails from contact link, but not even 1 got answered.

Please respond on this.
bgf_team

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:35:48 PM

Hi BGF Team,

Till now, we have seen only putting money in MCAP tokens. But, how about taking it out , which is equally important.I have a put a withdrawl request for MCAP token and provided the same address(as recommended by you "myetherwallet" address). I see the withdrawl transaction as SUCCESSFULL on your site, BUT the MCAP Token/corresponding Ether cannot be seen on "myetherwallet".

Also, the trasaction id you provided in remarks section of withdrawl request do not show any such trasaction on https://etherscan.io as provided by you.

Withdrawl of your money  is more important than investing, as if we cannot withdraw what is the sense of investing.

Please respond on this.

Dear @ scifi009,

Withdrawals are being done from our end on regular basis. The transaction id that you must have got, would usually take some time to be seen in the blockchain. Just to assure that we have sent the withdrawal & same will be realise in your wallet soon.

Just to update you in case you are not aware, you need to add the custom token in your wallet to see the MCAPs. Same information you can find at https://bitcoingrowthfund.com/updates

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
bsh_deyy

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:56:27 PM

Dear bgf_team,

Kindly look into Ticket# 1807.  order #492379 .
Bitcoins sent to your address but timed out due to delay in transaction confirmations.

Thanks,
Shrish
ksefe

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:05:58 AM

Hi @bfg_team

Kindly look at ticket #1874 #1871. The transaction shows successful on BGF website, but I cannot see the token in C-Cex. Also the transaction ID provided seems to be invalid.
Is it possible to send MCAP tokens to C-CEX wallet? It would be nice to get this information.
I have written to you using Contact Us form also. It would be great to get a reply.

scifi009

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:00:49 AM

Hi BGF Team,

Please respond on this.

Dear @ scifi009,

Withdrawals are being done from our end on regular basis. The transaction id that you must have got, would usually take some time to be seen in the blockchain. Just to assure that we have sent the withdrawal & same will be realise in your wallet soon.

Just to update you in case you are not aware, you need to add the custom token in your wallet to see the MCAPs. Same information you can find at https://bitcoingrowthfund.com/updates

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Hi BGF Team,

Its been 2 days and i do not see my transaction on blockchain and neither in my wallet. May we know how many days it takes, after we put a withdrawl request and it reflects in myetherwallet ? Also, in the link  https://bitcoingrowthfund.com/updates
it would be good, if you put a snapshot process of how to create MCAP token ( as its a custom token and not present by default).

Thanks,
bgf_team

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:39:10 PM

Dear bgf_team,

Kindly look into Ticket# 1807.  order #492379 .
Bitcoins sent to your address but timed out due to delay in transaction confirmations.

Thanks,
Shrish

Dear @ bsh_deyy,

Your ticket has been processed, please check your inbox for more information.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
ksefe

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:07:42 AM

Hi Team BGF,
I have been asked in the ticket #1874 to wait saying the transaction needs to be 'registered'.
My MCAP transfer is still not showing up on C-CEX wallet. The
transaction ID provided is invalid but the transaction shows successful on your website.
Please check the transaction link you have provided. I can wait patiently but you need to explain me
why. What does it mean by transaction being registered? Why did not it
get registered at the time you updated it there?

I thought sending is not like a courier service where one company
takes less time and another more (difference in mode of
transport?). Being a software engineer myself , I have fair knowledge how crypto transfer works.
The more time this transaction is pending,
the more I am forced to believe that something is wrong.

Again my bitcoin transaction has also been
pending for a while. How is it that your all other exchanges are able
to send out bitcoins so quickly (in minutes) and you take 1 day (and counting) ?

Makes me wonder whether you are trading with customer assets (BTC/MCAP).

All I need is answers. I have invested money trusting you.
Please don't force me to believe that this is a scam.

bgf_team

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:24:27 AM

Hi Team BGF,
I have been asked in the ticket #1874 to wait saying the transaction needs to be 'registered'.
transaction ID provided is invalid but the transaction shows successful on your website.
Please check the transaction link you have provided. I can wait patiently but you need to explain me

transport?). Being a software engineer myself , I have fair knowledge how crypto transfer works.

to send out bitcoins so quickly (in minutes) and you take 1 day (and counting) ?

Dear @ ksefe,

Can you please share your withdrawal transaction id for MCAP, so that we can check the same at our end & get back to you.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
scifi009

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:03:15 PM

BGF Team,

Even after repeated emails , we do not get even a single response on your site. Is this the way of your working...no contact numbers..no redressal...
what kinda company is it? or Fraudsters

please reply to to messages, i have put for withdrawl request. I've also messaged you the transaction link provided on the site.

ksefe

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:12:33 PM

Hi Team BGF,

Dear @ ksefe,

Can you please share your withdrawal transaction id for MCAP, so that we can check the same at our end & get back to you.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Hi Team BGF,
The transaction is specified in the ticket with snapshots of the transaction saying successful and below being the transaction ID.
SUCCESSFUL   01-Jun-2017   Trans Id : https://etherscan.io/tx/0x48c2d308fad5d7b92057dfaff7e35fd72c1930f6a09f872222b6dd271f1de6e4
The transaction is not registered in the etherscan blockchain which doesn't make sense if you are using their platform and initiated a transfer.
My C-CEX wallet is empty for 3 days now.

Also could you tell me how long do the BTC transfers take? It's  a weird question to ask the "time" for automated software sending, but in your case almost all people who invested seem to ask the same question. After the authorization from customer,  the network authorizations (even > 1000) should not take more than 1 hour if you are using ethereum platform.
There is seems to be something fishy about your transfers.

Kindly tell me whats happening. I want to WHY the process is taking so long. It doesn't look very likely from a software developer point of view.
scifi009

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:30:16 AM

I've the same issue as Mr. ksefe, While buying tokens it works perfect even with any 3rd party wallets, but while withdrawing it not working even with your recommended wallet.

It's something fishy now..how it can take so much time..WHAT are hell are you doing with the money people invested.

ALL GUYS.. BEWARE... withdrawls are not happening..So you are most probably putting your money into a WELL..
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:02:41 AM

Bitcoin growth fund is connected to Gainbitcoin & Amit Bhardwaj, GBminers which has been declared untrustworthy or even fraudulent. Think hard and long before signing up with them.

More info on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1440600.0

I've the same issue as Mr. ksefe, While buying tokens it works perfect even with any 3rd party wallets, but while withdrawing it not working even with your recommended wallet.

It's something fishy now..how it can take so much time..WHAT are hell are you doing with the money people invested.

ALL GUYS.. BEWARE... withdrawls are not happening..So you are most probably putting your money into a WELL..
I regret putting money in their ICO. Their behavior points to only one possible explanation -> they are trading with customer assets , increasing the prices of the assets (which customer believe is good until they try to sell it) are working well for them since they are the ones making money out of it by indefinitely delaying the transaction.
Nobody knows what they are actually investing in or are they even investing ?  They have 40 followers on twitter and claim to have got > 10 million $ in funding.
Their parent company is involved in running a ponzi scheme : https://coinjournal.net/bitcoin-mining-pool-gbminers-loses-software-vendor-connection-ponzi-scheme/

EXACTLY THAT!!!

They are using bitcoin and crypto currency's growth to keep their ponzi going on for as long as possible!
 They come up with new things, for the same reason, to bluff to their "investors" , and "leaders" who believe blindly in their god "Amit Bhardwaj",like crazy sect members. There's videos to back it up.

Don't fall for this

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
mariniam

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:16:57 AM

Dear BGF team,

I have withdrawn my BFG tokens to myetherwallet, as per your guide. The transaction is showing as successful on BGF but I can not see the tokens in myetherwallet since it does not have BFG tokens listed.

How do you create BFG tokens? your guide does not specify this.

Thank you,
Marino
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: