Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:23:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN GROWTH FUND!  (Read 16189 times)
nativeschool

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:04:14 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2017, 07:15:28 AM by nativeschool

Same thing happened to me today.

They say in the homepage that it takes around 3-5 days to get the coins transferred.

Hope to hear something from BGF Team soon.

When you say the same thing, do you mean you don't see a transaction either on your withdrawal request page?
I was fine with the 2-5 business day thing (not really, but meh...) my only concern is that I don't have a transaction Id or a status or anything.

Yes, I don't see anything under 'Withdrawal Requests' in the homepage.
That's why I'm a bit concerned.
But I got emails to verify the withdrawal request and it is said to be being processed.
Up to 5 more days to wait to get the BTC to my BTC wallet, I guess.

Go to the page where you withdrew the btc the request shows up there not on the main withdrawal tab

Already did it. Can't see anything.
Have you tried withdrawal before and seen something there?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitsabound

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:28:49 AM

Yes, when I go to the "withdraw btc" page it shows my pending withdrawal under where you create a request.
MisterJmhp

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:02:11 AM

I just got the "Verify Transaction" email, but nothing else, hopefully it's being processed or the BGF team can look into why we can't see the status of our withdrawals in their website.
nativeschool

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:07:01 AM

Yes, when I go to the "withdraw btc" page it shows my pending withdrawal under where you create a request.

Oh. when did you ask a request?
And did you get your coins?
Bitsabound

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:08:57 AM

4 days ago...no I have not received anything...still shows pending
nativeschool

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:13:22 AM

4 days ago...no I have not received anything...still shows pending

Good since you see those process there in the homepage.
When they say 2-5 days, it means working days, according to them.
So we may need to wait some more days to get the coins back.
Bitsabound

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:19:25 AM

I hope your right! I guess we will know by the end of the week. I'll update if anything happens
sghazali

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:27:21 AM

@bgf_team

Considering you are from https://bitcoingrowthfund.com

I am in the similar situation reported by dreydean. Could you please look into the FreshDesk ticket #1039.

I am trying to get help for last 3 days and unfortunately, there is no response from your end.

@bgf_team It has been 17 days since I reported the issue here. There is no progress in my case. All you are saying is "We have already forwarded this to our Team. Waiting for their Reply. Really Sorry for the Inconvenience as we are getting lots of queries so it is taking time. "

I understand there would be large number of queries considering the kind of support you are offering. But 17 days!!

I have written on Twitter and there is no response from you there as well. It is a pity that we are dependent on a forum and not your support channels to get our issues resolved.
nativeschool

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:28:06 AM

I hope your right! I guess we will know by the end of the week. I'll update if anything happens

When I read its source code, I found out the url about my withdrawal request which is https://bitcoingrowthfund.com/transactions/getTransactionRequests/true

There I can see the amount of BTC, BTC wallet address, fee, status - pending, request date, something like that.(see below)
It may be there is a problem in showing that information on the homepage but actually the process are being taken place.
Please let me know when you get your coins back.

{"recordsFiltered":1,"draw":null,"recordsTotal":1,"data":[{"id":"701","coin_id":"7","amount":3.19519075,"address":"1CjKdFFwKH9n522xT8tr67KWd4wXchGocN","fee":"0.0005","status":"PENDING<\/span>","txn":"","created_time":"06-Jun-2017","remark":null,"coin_name":"BTC","dt_row_counter":1}]}

nativeschool

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:34:54 AM

@bgf_team

I am in the similar situation reported by dreydean. Could you please look into the FreshDesk ticket #1039.

I am trying to get help for last 3 days and unfortunately, there is no response from your end.

@bgf_team It has been 17 days since I reported the issue here. There is no progress in my case. All you are saying is "We have already forwarded this to our Team. Waiting for their Reply. Really Sorry for the Inconvenience as we are getting lots of queries so it is taking time. "

I understand there would be large number of queries considering the kind of support you are offering. But 17 days!!

I have written on Twitter and there is no response from you there as well. It is a pity that we are dependent on a forum and not your support channels to get our issues resolved.

17days! very slow!
Bitsabound

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:47:43 AM

When I read its source code, I found out the url about my withdrawal request which is https://bitcoingrowthfund.com/transactions/getTransactionRequests/true

There I can see the amount of BTC, BTC wallet address, fee, status - pending, request date, something like that.(see below)
It may be there is a problem in showing that information on the homepage but actually the process are being taken place.

{"recordsFiltered":1,"draw":null,"recordsTotal":1,"data":[{"id":"701","coin_id":"7","amount":3.19519075,"address":"1CjKdFFwKH9n522xT8tr67KWd4wXchGocN","fee":"0.0005","status":"PENDING<\/span>","txn":"","created_time":"06-Jun-2017","remark":null,"coin_name":"BTC","dt_row_counter":1}]}

That is pretty cool. I show the same info for my transaction with that link...very nice!
Tho I wish mine said 3.195 instead of .4221 lol!!!
nativeschool

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:21:27 AM

That is pretty cool. I show the same info for my transaction with that link...very nice!

Ooops. Didn't mean that. That's my all.
Hopefully I get it back asap.
Let's keep posted.
nativeschool

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:37:25 AM

Ooops. Didn't mean that. That's my all.
Hopefully I get it back asap.
Let's keep posted.

GREAT NEWS!
I got my BTC now!
Hope everybody get your requests entertained quickly too!

TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:03:47 AM

High yield Investment programs - HYIP are nothing new. Schemes which promise fast returns on your investments have been around since the beginning of time.These days, scammers are using bitcoin as a medium for running these scams, and many people are still falling for them.
bgf_team

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:55:40 AM

Hi Team BGF,
I have been asked in the ticket #1874 to wait saying the transaction needs to be 'registered'.
My MCAP transfer is still not showing up on C-CEX wallet. The
transaction ID provided is invalid but the transaction shows successful on your website.
Please check the transaction link you have provided. I can wait patiently but you need to explain me
why. What does it mean by transaction being registered? Why did not it
get registered at the time you updated it there?

I thought sending is not like a courier service where one company
takes less time and another more (difference in mode of
transport?). Being a software engineer myself , I have fair knowledge how crypto transfer works.
The more time this transaction is pending,
the more I am forced to believe that something is wrong.

Again my bitcoin transaction has also been
pending for a while. How is it that your all other exchanges are able
to send out bitcoins so quickly (in minutes) and you take 1 day (and counting) ?

Makes me wonder whether you are trading with customer assets (BTC/MCAP).

All I need is answers. I have invested money trusting you.
Please don't force me to believe that this is a scam.

Dear @ ksefe,

Can you please share your withdrawal transaction id for MCAP, so that we can check the same at our end & get back to you.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Dear Team BGF,
Please also respond to this. It has been a long time and the transaction link is still  invalid.

SUCCESSFUL   01-Jun-2017   Trans Id : https://etherscan.io/tx/0x48c2d308fad5d7b92057dfaff7e35fd72c1930f6a09f872222b6dd271f1de6e4

Dear @ ksefe,

As communicated earlier for few users the token transactions got reversed. We have initiated another transaction for your withdrawal. Please find below the transaction id, also please do confirm whether you have received the tokens or not.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x94f57474d6b1487e95292ebceaa5d07cf11f68b829d25f2148d44fafd1b5084e

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

bgf_team

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:01:56 AM

Help needed

Hello @BFG team
I have been happy with the strides taken until recently. I was able to invest early and trade on the BFG exchange and double my btc. June 2nd the site made withdrawal of BTC possible. When I withdrew my btc, planning to reinvest on the c-vex exchange, it showed "pending" and has continued to do so since. I am certain the wallet address I used is correct and so the problem is on your end. I have submitted a support query at the specified email address and was give a ticket (#1912, email: ioltersdorf@yahoo.com). Up to now, 3 1/2 days later, I have not recieved a response or my BTC. I know through reading posts on your Facebook site that I am not alone. I trust this will be resolved asap so that I can report you are a reputable exchange. I will update readers on this thread as to the response I get. I trust it will be timely and satisfactory.

Please respond asap

Thank you for all your hard work

Dear @ Bitsabound,

Sorry for all the inconvenience, we have started the BTC withdrawal from today & your request has been processed as well. Please find details in your ticket.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
bgf_team

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:04:48 AM

Hi BGF Team,

Finally, after 5 days i get to see the MCAP token balance in myetherwallet transferred from BGF. Can you please suggest, how this MCAP token can converted into BTC ?

Thanks.

Dear @ scifi009,

Good to hear that you have received the MCAPs, thanks for your patience. You can register yourself on c-cex.com or coinmarketcap.com & there you can do the trading for your MCAPs & get them converted to whichever crypto currency supported by the exchanges.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
bgf_team

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:20:01 AM

Dear All,

We can understand the concerns people have here for not being getting their transactions complete end to end & getting the MCAPs in their accounts. We would like to explain few scenarios which lead not to auto credit MCAPs in your account:

1.) Short Paid: When you make the transaction for the specified amount shown in the invoice, few wallets send less amount to us after deducting the transaction fee which in turn mark the payment as Short paid & it doesn't map with the invoice & hence no auto credit of MCAPs in your account.

2.) Paid after time-out: We keep an invoice live for an hour duration, so if any payment made after the expiry time will mark the transaction as "paid after time-out" & hence no auto credit of MCAPs in your account. This can occur sometimes when a user made the transaction after the expiry time intentionally or they use some wallets which send out the transaction after some time.

We hope that above points might help you in understanding for not having the MCAPs in your account even after getting confirmation on the blockchain.

We would like you to request that if any such cases are there, please send an email to support@bitcoingrowthfund.com with the following details:

BGF username:
Invoice id:
Transaction id:
No of MCAPs:

This will help support team at BitcoinGrowthFund to address your queries with the minimum possible time.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Dear Team BGF,

Today, I just made a request of withdrawal of my all bitcoins from my wallet in Bitcoingrowthfund to my bitcoin wallet which is at https://blockchain.info/ko/wallet.
My ID is naiveschool and #2143 Withdrawal request is what I know about the process.

But I still don't get the coins yet.
Kindly help me get my bitcoins.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Dear @ nativeschool,

Your request for withdrawal has been processed. You can find details in the ticket raise by you.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
bgf_team

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:22:38 AM

Hi BGF Team

I requested a BTC withdrawal early today and got an email asking me to verify the withdrawal.
After doing that, the BTC are gone from the BGF website, but there is nothing listed under my "Withdrawal Requests".

Does that takes that long to update? or has something gone wrong and I need to contact support?

username in BGF is jhurtado, and only thing I have about that TX is the email I received, no status, TX number or anything.

Please advice.

Thanks!

Dear @MisterJmhp,

Yes it does take some time. We have processed your withdrawal request. Please find below the transaction id for the same.

https://blockchain.info/tx/bd9b6041642a4684a1f17a57fd369d9ddf8e3ce127299bee040d55f062455975

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
bgf_team

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:38:44 AM

@bgf_team

Dear @ sghazali,

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused. We have processed your request as per your ticket. Please check the details in the ticket that you raised earlier.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: