Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:50:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN GROWTH FUND!  (Read 16189 times)
MisterJmhp

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:30:14 PM

I woke up this morning to my coins in my wallet! Thanks BGF Team!

That was actually a lot faster than I expected.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitsabound

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:16:29 PM

Got my btc!
Thank you
ksefe

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:09:45 PM

Hi Team BGF,
I have been asked in the ticket #1874 to wait saying the transaction needs to be 'registered'.
My MCAP transfer is still not showing up on C-CEX wallet. The
transaction ID provided is invalid but the transaction shows successful on your website.
Please check the transaction link you have provided. I can wait patiently but you need to explain me
why. What does it mean by transaction being registered? Why did not it
get registered at the time you updated it there?

I thought sending is not like a courier service where one company
takes less time and another more (difference in mode of
transport?). Being a software engineer myself , I have fair knowledge how crypto transfer works.
The more time this transaction is pending,
the more I am forced to believe that something is wrong.

Again my bitcoin transaction has also been
pending for a while. How is it that your all other exchanges are able
to send out bitcoins so quickly (in minutes) and you take 1 day (and counting) ?

Makes me wonder whether you are trading with customer assets (BTC/MCAP).

All I need is answers. I have invested money trusting you.
Please don't force me to believe that this is a scam.

Dear @ ksefe,

Can you please share your withdrawal transaction id for MCAP, so that we can check the same at our end & get back to you.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Dear Team BGF,
Please also respond to this. It has been a long time and the transaction link is still  invalid.

SUCCESSFUL   01-Jun-2017   Trans Id : https://etherscan.io/tx/0x48c2d308fad5d7b92057dfaff7e35fd72c1930f6a09f872222b6dd271f1de6e4

Dear @ ksefe,

As communicated earlier for few users the token transactions got reversed. We have initiated another transaction for your withdrawal. Please find below the transaction id, also please do confirm whether you have received the tokens or not.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x94f57474d6b1487e95292ebceaa5d07cf11f68b829d25f2148d44fafd1b5084e

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Got my MCAP in C-CEX wallet. Also my other BTC withdrawal transaction went through. Thanks Team BGF for resolving the issue. But I really hope that next time if the transaction got reversed (which probably you could see much earlier) please deposit the coins back to the BGF account so that the customer would know the transaction did not go through. 
mariniam

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:17:02 AM

Got all my MCAPs in myether, sent to CCEX and trading! made some extra MCAPS on CCEX, converted to BTC and profits are now EUR in my wallet  Smiley

Not a scam after all.

Thanks BGF we always had faith, but got a little worried there with the delays, which seem to have smoothened out.

Here's to $100 by November 17  Grin
ahlik2

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:41:24 AM

hi

i want to know how come i havent received my BTC in my request address. Is there any wrong>? some more i cant see withdrawal transaction in your home page? can help me resolve. My user name is : ahlik2
bgf_team

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:21:09 PM

Hi Team BGF,
I have been asked in the ticket #1874 to wait saying the transaction needs to be 'registered'.
My MCAP transfer is still not showing up on C-CEX wallet. The
transaction ID provided is invalid but the transaction shows successful on your website.
Please check the transaction link you have provided. I can wait patiently but you need to explain me
why. What does it mean by transaction being registered? Why did not it
get registered at the time you updated it there?

I thought sending is not like a courier service where one company
takes less time and another more (difference in mode of
transport?). Being a software engineer myself , I have fair knowledge how crypto transfer works.
The more time this transaction is pending,
the more I am forced to believe that something is wrong.

Again my bitcoin transaction has also been
pending for a while. How is it that your all other exchanges are able
to send out bitcoins so quickly (in minutes) and you take 1 day (and counting) ?

Makes me wonder whether you are trading with customer assets (BTC/MCAP).

All I need is answers. I have invested money trusting you.
Please don't force me to believe that this is a scam.

Dear @ ksefe,

Can you please share your withdrawal transaction id for MCAP, so that we can check the same at our end & get back to you.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Dear Team BGF,
Please also respond to this. It has been a long time and the transaction link is still  invalid.

SUCCESSFUL   01-Jun-2017   Trans Id : https://etherscan.io/tx/0x48c2d308fad5d7b92057dfaff7e35fd72c1930f6a09f872222b6dd271f1de6e4

Dear @ ksefe,

As communicated earlier for few users the token transactions got reversed. We have initiated another transaction for your withdrawal. Please find below the transaction id, also please do confirm whether you have received the tokens or not.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x94f57474d6b1487e95292ebceaa5d07cf11f68b829d25f2148d44fafd1b5084e

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

Got my MCAP in C-CEX wallet. Also my other BTC withdrawal transaction went through. Thanks Team BGF for resolving the issue. But I really hope that next time if the transaction got reversed (which probably you could see much earlier) please deposit the coins back to the BGF account so that the customer would know the transaction did not go through. 

Dear @ ksefe,

Thanks for your feedback, we will consider it for sure. But as per the current system when we make the transaction we immediately update the request.

To tackle this problem we have instructed our team to wait for the transaction to get confirm & then only update the pending requests.

Once again our apologies for all the inconvienience casued.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
bgf_team

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:23:27 PM

Got all my MCAPs in myether, sent to CCEX and trading! made some extra MCAPS on CCEX, converted to BTC and profits are now EUR in my wallet  Smiley

Not a scam after all.

Thanks BGF we always had faith, but got a little worried there with the delays, which seem to have smoothened out.

Here's to $100 by November 17  Grin

Dear @ mariniam,

Happy to hear that you made profit. Also thanks for having faith in us.

We are trying our best to make support efficient day by day.

Thanks & Regads,
Team BGF
bgf_team

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:29:16 PM

hi

i want to know how come i havent received my BTC in my request address. Is there any wrong>? some more i cant see withdrawal transaction in your home page? can help me resolve. My user name is : ahlik2

Dear @ ahlik2,

Sorry for the inconvenience, withdrawals from BGF side goes in a batch transaction. You will be getting your BTC by tonight.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
Bitsabound

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:53:55 AM

Team BFG

Thank you for resolving my BTC withdrawal! I have one more ticket that needs resolved. It's for a timed out MCAP purchase. I am guessing my mistake was to send .0675btc for a .067btc purchase.
The ticket #is 1946.
Username: Heyhey1313

Thank you for your prompt reply, tho slow sometimes I am gathering that you are trying to help your investors!

ergauravsharma

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:05:24 PM

I initiated bitcoin transaction from Zebpay to bitcoingrowthfund. However the transaction was completed from zebpay, but it never appeared in BGF. This happened on 31st May, transaction was timed out, but zebpay confirmed the amount was gone. They gave me a url for blockchain info, which the transaction was successful.

Now since 31st may 2017, I am raising tickets with BGF everyday, tweeting them, filling contact form, but did not get even a single response. I am not even sure where my bitcoins are. This forced me to re-think about my investment in BGF or in mcap.

Is there a way to contact BGF people, so atleast I know what is happening. 8 days without response is not accepted.
bgf_team

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:51:47 PM

Team BFG

Thank you for resolving my BTC withdrawal! I have one more ticket that needs resolved. It's for a timed out MCAP purchase. I am guessing my mistake was to send .0675btc for a .067btc purchase.
The ticket #is 1946.

Thank you for your prompt reply, tho slow sometimes I am gathering that you are trying to help your investors!

Dear @ Bitsabound,

Team have requested you for the transaction id for your order. Please do share it on your ticket.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
bgf_team

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:53:24 PM

I initiated bitcoin transaction from Zebpay to bitcoingrowthfund. However the transaction was completed from zebpay, but it never appeared in BGF. This happened on 31st May, transaction was timed out, but zebpay confirmed the amount was gone. They gave me a url for blockchain info, which the transaction was successful.

Now since 31st may 2017, I am raising tickets with BGF everyday, tweeting them, filling contact form, but did not get even a single response. I am not even sure where my bitcoins are. This forced me to re-think about my investment in BGF or in mcap.

Is there a way to contact BGF people, so atleast I know what is happening. 8 days without response is not accepted.

Dear @ ergauravsharma,

We are really sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

Please do share your ticket id, we will get it processed on priority.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
ergauravsharma

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:46:04 PM

I am not sure about ticket id, as I never received any email or any ticket ID, but check this screenshot showing transaction ID http://prntscr.com/fhk72m
or contact me on my email address so I can share all the details, or check your twitter private message. My email address is gauravs_iet[at]yahoo.com
ksefe

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:59:18 PM

Hi Team BGF,
How do I close my account in BGF website? I don't find an option. I am done trading on your website and now I wish to close my account (and all personal details associated).
randomtask

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:42:31 PM

I've got possibly the NOOBiest story to tell here... I invested in BitcoinGrowthFund about a month ago and received my tokens instantly as planned. THEN started reading about all of the "scam" accusations that were coming up all over the place and eventually just determined that the whole thing was fake and left my account alone for a bit. I felt really foolish about it and was reminded of this feeling everytime I used my Google 2FA app to access an online exchange or something.. So after about the 100th time of being reminded of this foolishness, I decided to delete my BitCoinGrowthFund 2FA entry on my phone. Today I noticed that MCAP's are being listed on CoinMarketCap.com and looked back into it just to find out that they're NOT A SCAM site? and yep, you guessed it... I am currently unable to access my MCAP tokens because I no longer have the bitcoingrowthfund.com entry on my 2FA app...

BGF mod PLEASE tell me there is someway I can regain access to your site. I'm not a hacker lol. I'm a fool. I have all my info obv and know my password obv.. just can't do the 2FA. and I know that would be the fishiest thing in the world because that's the whole point of 2FA but yea.. I'm hoping there is some way to remedy this.

I'm asking on here but have also submitted a support ticket..

You can all laugh now. and get some sleep tonight knowing there is someone on here that is infinitely more foolish than you Smiley

Ugh.

Undecided
Bitsabound

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:02:35 AM

Team BFG

The ticket #is 1946.

Dear @ Bitsabound,

Team have requested you for the transaction id for your order. Please do share it on your ticket.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

I replied to my ticket on the BGF Helpdesk site with the number
Thank you
bgf_team

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:29:21 AM

Hi Team BGF,
How do I close my account in BGF website? I don't find an option. I am done trading on your website and now I wish to close my account (and all personal details associated).

Dear @ ksefe,

There is no need of closing the account & be rest assured that your personal information will never be shared with any other person or company.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
bgf_team

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:31:01 AM

Team BFG

The ticket #is 1946.

Dear @ Bitsabound,

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF

I replied to my ticket on the BGF Helpdesk site with the number
Thank you

Dear @ Bitsabound,

Team have replied back on your ticket & details has been given in the ticket. Please do accordingly.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
bgf_team

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:36:28 AM

I've got possibly the NOOBiest story to tell here... I invested in BitcoinGrowthFund about a month ago and received my tokens instantly as planned. THEN started reading about all of the "scam" accusations that were coming up all over the place and eventually just determined that the whole thing was fake and left my account alone for a bit. I felt really foolish about it and was reminded of this feeling everytime I used my Google 2FA app to access an online exchange or something.. So after about the 100th time of being reminded of this foolishness, I decided to delete my BitCoinGrowthFund 2FA entry on my phone. Today I noticed that MCAP's are being listed on CoinMarketCap.com and looked back into it just to find out that they're NOT A SCAM site? and yep, you guessed it... I am currently unable to access my MCAP tokens because I no longer have the bitcoingrowthfund.com entry on my 2FA app...

BGF mod PLEASE tell me there is someway I can regain access to your site. I'm not a hacker lol. I'm a fool. I have all my info obv and know my password obv.. just can't do the 2FA. and I know that would be the fishiest thing in the world because that's the whole point of 2FA but yea.. I'm hoping there is some way to remedy this.

I'm asking on here but have also submitted a support ticket..

You can all laugh now. and get some sleep tonight knowing there is someone on here that is infinitely more foolish than you Smiley

Ugh.

Undecided

Dear @ randomtask,

There is no need to worry about it. As you said you have invested earlier with BitcoinGrowthFund, we would like to ask you for the transaction hash you made for your order.

Once that is verified, we will get your 2FA disabled.

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
bgf_team

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:38:54 AM

I am not sure about ticket id, as I never received any email or any ticket ID, but check this screenshot showing transaction ID http://prntscr.com/fhk72m
or contact me on my email address so I can share all the details, or check your twitter private message. My email address is gauravs_iet[at]yahoo.com

Dear @ ergauravsharma,

Can you please provide following information to us, so that we can get your order processed at the earliest.

Invoice/Order ID:
Transaction Hash(From Zebpay):
BGF Username:

Thanks & Regards,
Team BGF
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: