Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:39:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Feathercoin Exchange! BTER.com  (Read 9550 times)
Boxman90

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 01:47:01 PM

They have to accept each transaction manually. So it takes a little time.

I am aware of this, but I find it questionable that they hold the BTC due to the price volatility. I want to cash out now, but this exchange is holding them for an unspecified amount of time. IMO this causes bad rep for them.

LTC: LKKy4eDWyVtSrQAJy7Qmmz61RaFY91D9yC   BTC: 18fzdnCkuUNthCD8hM36UBGopFa9ij78gG
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 01:55:30 PM

I know one of the guys who run this, they're an honest group from China.

It is sure to be much, much better than cryptonit.net ...

Be careful of Cryptonit ... deposited FC there and after 150 confirmations and 2 days it has still not been credited to my account

Sent "them" (him, really, it's just one guy, mugen) proof of my transaction and everything

No reply to E-mails
No reply to ticket

BitcoinBoard

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2013, 01:58:56 PM

Better than cryptonit...cant withdraw my FeatherCoins, there is no code to scan for google authenticator ): it keeps asking me for the code when i want to withdraw, but theres no code at all to scan or enter in.

Open it up in chrome. In opera it didn't work for me either.

That was in chrome. After clicking "waiting authorizations" nothing shows up except a box to enter a code. There is no way to get that code.

You need to install the google authenticator program on your pc, iphone or android phone. After that you can setup your account to work with cryptonit, and then withdrawals are instant.

Bitcoin (BTC) Adress: 1EJMCFdJMsNmp9jtSztnwu9yErRj1KAATc
Litecoin (LTC) Adress: LiTakTnY9Qv71GqQbpGpEbN39e5aQyqLGX
zdarkazn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 02:01:49 PM

Better than cryptonit...cant withdraw my FeatherCoins, there is no code to scan for google authenticator ): it keeps asking me for the code when i want to withdraw, but theres no code at all to scan or enter in.

That was in chrome. After clicking "waiting authorizations" nothing shows up except a box to enter a code. There is no way to get that code.

You need to install the google authenticator program on your pc, iphone or android phone. After that you can setup your account to work with cryptonit, and then withdrawals are instant.

It is on my phone. Scanned the QR code when it asked to set up. That was the only barcode there ever was. Now it always asks for a code, but that one from the barcode does not work. I am now stuck without knowing the code to authorize withdraw. Dislike this site.
billionaire

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 02:06:14 PM

15 minutes and counting on my .1 BTC withdrawl test still awaiting processing. Will update results.
Eric Rye

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 02:08:38 PM

It is on my phone. Scanned the QR code when it asked to set up. That was the only barcode there ever was. Now it always asks for a code, but that one from the barcode does not work. I am now stuck without knowing the code to authorize withdraw. Dislike this site.

You are using the Google Authenticator app, right? You didn't just scan the QR code with a code reader and try to use that, which is what it sounds like?
zdarkazn

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 02:11:46 PM

You are using the Google Authenticator app, right? You didn't just scan the QR code with a code reader and try to use that, which is what it sounds like?

I am using the google authenticator app. The "GA login" said to scan the code, so I hit "Scan code" on the app and it gave me the barcode scanner thing, so i scanned it. Got the code, and that was all...now that code I got doesnt work..
Boxman90

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 02:12:02 PM

15 minutes and counting on my .1 BTC withdrawl test still awaiting processing. Will update results.

I can confirm that I am already waiting close to 2 hours and its still "processing".

The app should refresh the code every 20 seconds or so. If it doesn't do that, you probably didn't setup the Google Authorization App properly. You should have scanned the QR code within the app, after which you will have a code appearing in a screen that says "[username]@CryptoCoin Exchange", with a code of 6 digits refreshing eero 20 sec.

LTC: LKKy4eDWyVtSrQAJy7Qmmz61RaFY91D9yC   BTC: 18fzdnCkuUNthCD8hM36UBGopFa9ij78gG
billionaire

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 02:14:25 PM

thanks for the update boxman. Now I know I should just go to bed and not expect it anytime soon. Im in the USA and stayed up all night. Very sleepy.
zdarkazn

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 02:14:55 PM

I can confirm that I am already waiting close to 2 hours and its still "processing".

The app should refresh the code every 20 seconds or so. If it doesn't do that, you probably didn't setup the Google Authorization App properly. You should have scanned the QR code within the app, after which you will have a code appearing in a screen that says "[username]@CryptoCoin Exchange", with a code of 6 digits refreshing eero 20 sec.

I didnt get that. After scanning the QR code, I got a code, it did not say any username or whatever. And that code doesnt work, so, I cant even "reset" it on the site to try and setup it again ):
Boxman90

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 02:21:28 PM

No offence but you should've made sure all was working properly before sending a serious amount of funds that way.

Now you'll probably have to wait for the support.

zdarkazn

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 02:24:49 PM

No offence but you should've made sure all was working properly before sending a serious amount of funds that way.

Now you'll probably have to wait for the support.

Didnt know it required some dumb thing to withdraw. The authenticator works for my email..not for this. Logged a ticket already, support is slow. Will never use this exchange again..
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 03:00:43 PM

I know one of the guys who run this, they're an honest group from China.

It is sure to be much, much better than cryptonit.net ...

Be careful of Cryptonit ... deposited FC there and after 150 confirmations and 2 days it has still not been credited to my account

Sent "them" (him, really, it's just one guy, mugen) proof of my transaction and everything

No reply to E-mails
No reply to ticket

Just a little update: mugen replied finally and solved the problem
Cryptonit.net has some problems but they're certainly not a scam
Boxman90

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 03:25:51 PM

Seeing that the local time in China is now 23:23, they're probably sleeping. And as they have manual withdrawal, I have to wait for at least 8 more hours to receive my BTC.

A quick calculation shows that this joke has already cost me about 70 USD due to market volatility - I could've cashed out hours ago.

Which is fucking outrageous. I will not use this exchange again. Dipshits.

Eric Rye

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 03:30:52 PM

I didnt get that. After scanning the QR code, I got a code, it did not say any username or whatever. And that code doesnt work, so, I cant even "reset" it on the site to try and setup it again ):

You could try entering that code manually into the Google Authenticator app to set it up properly.
Eric Rye

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 03:33:05 PM

Seeing that the local time in China is now 23:23, they're probably sleeping. And as they have manual withdrawal, I have to wait for at least 8 more hours to receive my BTC.

A quick calculation shows that this joke has already cost me about 70 USD due to market volatility - I could've cashed out hours ago.

Which is fucking outrageous. I will not use this exchange again. Dipshits.

I'm having the same experience as you. I won't be using it again either unless they fix this. I already told one guy on BTC-e asking about it not to bother.
Boxman90

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 04:11:13 PM

Lowe and behold! My 14BTC finally transfered, after 3~4 hours. Cost: 70 USD.

Shame, because trading is actually quite nice. Won't be back there unless the payouts become automatic.

zdarkazn

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 04:13:20 PM

You could try entering that code manually into the Google Authenticator app to set it up properly.

Doesnt work. Best I can do is wait for support i guess.
MarKusRomanus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 04:16:49 PM

The one decimal place withdraw blows!  That need to be changed.
Boxman90

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 04:34:33 PM

You can cheat them. I quickly entered up to three and then rammed the button, it accepted 14.219 here.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: