Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:56:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be used in space?  (Read 9282 times)
lecongnhan123

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:00:33 AM

I think it can be used in space, just set up an internet connection and I think Bitcoin will work well Smiley
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RedNovember

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:05:53 AM

I think it can be used in space, just set up an internet connection and I think Bitcoin will work well Smiley

Sure but what value would it have in space? Its value is derived from scarcity right, so in space who gives a shit about bitcoin? In space I think barter will be most valuable
hezekiah

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:38:33 AM

you can use Bitcoin in Space , If you have internet Access . astronauts had Internet access On NASA .
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:52:16 AM

Lol that's the funniest thing i have ever heard. When we use to travel in space i think currency won't matter anymore. It will be resources which will matter more than money as they will be limited.
rahmat92

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:35:11 AM

Can not be used
Certainly because no space in the sky using bitcoin
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:28:46 PM

Can not be used
Well technically it could be used. There are no places to spend bitcoin in space, that much is obvious, but that does not mean that it can not be used in space. One day bitcoin could be used any where, you can transfer bitcoins in offline mod, which mean you can pay where ever. So one day when Human kind become intergalactic race, bitcoin could be main currency Cheesy .
Kava

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:56:14 PM

Can not be used
Well technically it could be used. There are no places to spend bitcoin in space, that much is obvious, but that does not mean that it can not be used in space. One day bitcoin could be used any where, you can transfer bitcoins in offline mod, which mean you can pay where ever. So one day when Human kind become intergalactic race, bitcoin could be main currency Cheesy .

Theoretically, you can use it. But practically, mankind has not yet reached such a level of perfection that there was a need to use bitcoin. It is difficult for me to imagine a situation in which it will be necessary to use bitcoin or dollar in space

Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:01:28 PM

Can not be used

I don't get it, but I think you're joking. I think what I want to ask is why will you use it in space? Are you an astronaut? Or maybe an alien? Second, we all know that internet is not reaching the space, so there are no internet on space, concluding that there are no way you can use bitcoin on space.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:01:13 PM

Just curious, since the Internet is mostly an Earthly thing... would astronauts be able to access and transfer their Bitcoins whilst traveling throughout the solar system?
Grin Grin Grin Your question got me laughing. Space? ... Solar system? You are kidding right? Grin Grin What would an astronaut ever wanna use bitcoin to buy in space? Unless they want to buy some little aliens when coming back. Moreover, let's even assume aliens exist and they trade, so you would trade with them using your bitcoin? I think you need to stop watching lots of alien movies, ain't good for the health bruv!
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:18:56 PM

Just curious, since the Internet is mostly an Earthly thing... would astronauts be able to access and transfer their Bitcoins whilst traveling throughout the solar system?
Grin Grin Grin Your question got me laughing. Space? ... Solar system? You are kidding right? Grin Grin What would an astronaut ever wanna use bitcoin to buy in space? Unless they want to buy some little aliens when coming back. Moreover, let's even assume aliens exist and they trade, so you would trade with them using your bitcoin? I think you need to stop watching lots of alien movies, ain't good for the health bruv!
i think in one can that if the astronaut discovering the planets and they visit such area they have interection with Alian and if they alians are already using bitcoin then they have better opportunity to use bitcoin there for purchasing stuff from their markets. or i such cases when people will migrate from here to some other planet and they they start using bitcoin so we can expect to use bitcoin there.
Giebaymax

Activity: 549

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:10:48 PM

Why not ... as long as there is an internet network wherever bitcoin can be used, maybe I am fantasy but it can happen., Cool
nod

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:11:41 AM

I think, yes, I think Bitcoin can be used everywhere if you have a PV or phone and Internet, you just need a connection and a hardware to get access to your wallet
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:26:34 AM

I think so, people can send data through space so that people can send Bitcoin through the Internet in space too
yellow1

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:34:30 AM

I think yes if the astronaut put or send an access internet on space its possible to used bitcoin in space. And that will be happen someday. But its a good idea today we have in a world of high technology. And i think if there will an internet in space its gonna be better that is a future project of astronaut i think this is most exciting. Because while the world is advance and the payments is changing fast too. Its possible because astronaut accept  bitcoin to use in space travel  bushiness and used of astronaut by their needs and pay with bitcoins. And i think the internet will reach to the space.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 01:40:27 AM

The first question is why would they need it in the space? To buy a can of coke? Anyway, if look virtually to this thing they can use it. There are two main reason behind this, first is they are always connected to the internet no matter where they are in the universe. Secondly, they can show off our digital work on the virtual currency if they found any other civilisation on the other planet! May be they will understand the digital language of 1 and 0 and will be impressed by blockchain. That's just imagination.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:57:49 AM

I agree with you,bitcoin transactions can be done anywhere.
Although in space,as long as it has a connection that is connected to internet of course bitcoin transactions can be done and there are no regulations that limit it.
SoulBargain

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:01:43 AM

You can use it anytime and anywhere as long as you have an internet so you can access bitcoin of course. Astronauts can use it though they have nothing to use it in space to buy some foods or things they need since it is provided for them but if somehow they can buy something I'm sure that the price is not in bitcoin but in USD maybe.
mantra

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:08:33 AM

As long as anyone needs bitcoin I think in all places we can use bitcoin, including in space. As long as there are sellers and buyers, there is demand and supply, I think in all space in space we can use bitcoin, even if there is no internet we can make transactions using hardware to store bitcoin
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:13:20 AM

It is similar to the one that happened in that past with the cloud storage taking the place of potable devices. What we require to access the data is an internet connectivity. Same as that unlike the place it provides the usage of you have an good Internet connection.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:45:39 AM

Earning bitcoin will be able if there was an internet connection outside the earth and if the devices that they are using is still available for earning bitcoins. And if they are allowed using other sites in the outed space.  If we want to continues to earn bitcoin there will be no impossible thing , if we want we will make a way.

Y U MAD AT ME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: