Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:17:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ BTC LENDING ► JDARIO SERVICE ◄ ESCROW ★ ★ ★ ★ ★  (Read 1522 times)
jdario (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:06:01 PM

Loan Amount: 0.05 BTC
Reason:  To Boost My Investment
BTC Address:  1ESHogqB6w1k3Pu8FJ75qSyi2PUA2ZZsFi   
Loan Duration:    7 Days
Collateral: My Bitcointalk Account

Code:
MESSAGE:  I am Victorycoin from bitcointalk.org, today is 12/05/2017. I am asking for a loan from Jdario with my account as collateral. If i default my loan, Jdario will be the new owner of my account.

ADDRESS:  1ESHogqB6w1k3Pu8FJ75qSyi2PUA2ZZsFi

SIGNATURE: HGJXmwAAkbZYBOwV0KQQ+EuRHl8/Cjf9It90X+myEn6GZIe+nynyrtqU4VAnt67GsJmNEnPrWG/tWjUm8TDKAd8=

I am contacting Monbux to serve as Escrow.

Thanks and all the best!

I can grant you a 0.02 btc loan with this account as collateral and I agree to use Monbux to serve as Escrow
No thanks, if you cant meet up with my request, let it fly. Am concerned you seem unstable in your business decision and you need to work on that if you plan on going far in any business.

I must add that the fact one is asking for a loan doesn't reduce one to a beggar, that get thrown crumbs. My signature and avatar is worth well over 0.025BTC per week, why on earth should anyone encourage me to mortgage it for less? And I was thinking overzealous capitalism ended at Wall Street!

I am sorry you feel that way but my offer is due to the collateral which you provided. So you can try another lender
Don't be sorry for him. His the one asking for someone's help yet he's the one to feel this way. If he can earn 0.025btc per week then why can't he just wait for it since his reason isn't really that urgent. Actually he's been asking for loan with an address that he just recently connected to his bitcointalk account and his been denied already by zazarb.
Point of correct, asking for a loan and with any form of collateral is not same as asking for help, that is strictly business! I spelt out everything about my xapo and blockchain addresses in my opening post, so it is for you to either accept it or let it be and the whole essence of signing an address is to establish true ownership and not a fail proof for default.

Jdario was the one that came over to my thread and asked me to apply for 0.05BTC only to turn around to beat it down to 0.02, now don't encourage him to carry on like that. He is sorry because that is what is expected of one when one wastes people's time and not to start feeling like a king as you do. First you evaluate a prospect and if you find it unworthy, simple don't touch it even with a kilometer pole, that is how it is done.

Stop posting misleading information on my thread. I did not come to your thread and as you to apply for a 0.05 btc instead you are the person who sent me a PM requesting this loan and i told you to post it on my thread because i dont give out loan via PM. I do everything public for transperancy!

Also saying that I'm sorry does not mean i owe you anything. It's simply a polite way of expression. I didn't waste your time and I can see that you're feeling frustrated since i turn down your request for this loan so take your frustration somewhere else. I believe i am not the only person who have refused to give you a loan so i advice you to check on yourself.

Asking for a loan from someone means you need help and this does not mean you will get it so stop acting like a king that you're not. Just humble yourself and maybe someone will decide to help you in future.

I have my hard earned btc and i love to help others that's why i decided to start up this service but as we all know some people take your kindness of giving out loans for foolishness that's why most people borrow with no intention to pay back! Only lenders know the pain of trying to help someone with a loan and at the end you're being played
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kennyS

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:11:39 PM

Code:
I am kennyS from bitcointalk.org, today is 13.05.2017. I am asking for a loan from Jdario with my account as collateral. If i default my loan, Jdario will be the new owner of my account.

Loan Amount: 0.01BTC
Reason: Business
BTC Address: 1714fZM1kGbL6ipbED6EEwvLMqNyHtAH33
Loan Duration: 7 days
Collateral:  bitcointalk.org account
jdario (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:39:52 PM

Code:
I am kennyS from bitcointalk.org, today is 13.05.2017. I am asking for a loan from Jdario with my account as collateral. If i default my loan, Jdario will be the new owner of my account.

Loan Amount: 0.01BTC
Reason: Business
BTC Address: 1714fZM1kGbL6ipbED6EEwvLMqNyHtAH33
Loan Duration: 7 days
Collateral:  bitcointalk.org account

Loan Request: Denied
jdario (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:41:20 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 03:11:49 AM by jdario

NOTE: Bitcointalk accounts that i can accept as collateral are: *Full Member, *Sr. Member, *Hero Member, *Legendary

If you wish to borrow from me and use your bitcointalk account as collateral, you will need to Sign a message with an old address that was posted at least 3 - 6 months ago, No use signing a new address because loan will not be granted.

Thanks for your understanding
Jdario*
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 04:08:06 AM

NOTE: Bitcointalk accounts that i can accept as collateral are: *Full Member, *Sr. Member, *Hero Member, *Legendary

If you wish to borrow from me and use your bitcointalk account as collateral, you will need to Sign a message with an old address that was posted at least 3 - 6 months ago, No use signing a new address because loan will not be granted.

Jdario*

Even accepting those account levels may bring problems down the track if the borrower defaults.

A lot of people here don't like account sale and if they notice that an account has changed hands they will neg the account which would then make it harder to sell to recoup your losses and a log of signature campaign won't take accounts that have negative trust.

The best thing to do is always check the account being offered on https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/
The prices are not always what you will get at sale but it will also tell you if the account is SMAS blacklisted, if it is don't even accept it as collateral being it's almost worthless to account buyers.

jdario (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:34:45 PM

Jdario*

Even accepting those account levels may bring problems down the track if the borrower defaults.

A lot of people here don't like account sale and if they notice that an account has changed hands they will neg the account which would then make it harder to sell to recoup your losses and a log of signature campaign won't take accounts that have negative trust.

The best thing to do is always check the account being offered on https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/
The prices are not always what you will get at sale but it will also tell you if the account is SMAS blacklisted, if it is don't even accept it as collateral being it's almost worthless to account buyers.

Thanks for your advice
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:57:36 PM

Loan Amount: 0.05 BTC
Reason:  To Boost My Investment
BTC Address:  1ESHogqB6w1k3Pu8FJ75qSyi2PUA2ZZsFi   
Loan Duration:    7 Days
Collateral: My Bitcointalk Account

Code:
MESSAGE:  I am Victorycoin from bitcointalk.org, today is 12/05/2017. I am asking for a loan from Jdario with my account as collateral. If i default my loan, Jdario will be the new owner of my account.

ADDRESS:  1ESHogqB6w1k3Pu8FJ75qSyi2PUA2ZZsFi

SIGNATURE: HGJXmwAAkbZYBOwV0KQQ+EuRHl8/Cjf9It90X+myEn6GZIe+nynyrtqU4VAnt67GsJmNEnPrWG/tWjUm8TDKAd8=

I am contacting Monbux to serve as Escrow.

Thanks and all the best!

I can grant you a 0.02 btc loan with this account as collateral and I agree to use Monbux to serve as Escrow
No thanks, if you cant meet up with my request, let it fly. Am concerned you seem unstable in your business decision and you need to work on that if you plan on going far in any business.

I must add that the fact one is asking for a loan doesn't reduce one to a beggar, that get thrown crumbs. My signature and avatar is worth well over 0.025BTC per week, why on earth should anyone encourage me to mortgage it for less? And I was thinking overzealous capitalism ended at Wall Street!

I am sorry you feel that way but my offer is due to the collateral which you provided. So you can try another lender
Don't be sorry for him. His the one asking for someone's help yet he's the one to feel this way. If he can earn 0.025btc per week then why can't he just wait for it since his reason isn't really that urgent. Actually he's been asking for loan with an address that he just recently connected to his bitcointalk account and his been denied already by zazarb.
Point of correct, asking for a loan and with any form of collateral is not same as asking for help, that is strictly business! I spelt out everything about my xapo and blockchain addresses in my opening post, so it is for you to either accept it or let it be and the whole essence of signing an address is to establish true ownership and not a fail proof for default.

Jdario was the one that came over to my thread and asked me to apply for 0.05BTC only to turn around to beat it down to 0.02, now don't encourage him to carry on like that. He is sorry because that is what is expected of one when one wastes people's time and not to start feeling like a king as you do. First you evaluate a prospect and if you find it unworthy, simple don't touch it even with a kilometer pole, that is how it is done.

Stop posting misleading information on my thread. I did not come to your thread and as you to apply for a 0.05 btc instead you are the person who sent me a PM requesting this loan and i told you to post it on my thread because i dont give out loan via PM. I do everything public for transperancy!
  Now you have just shown your true color as a bloody liar! This was your post on my thread on the 11/5/17:

I can give you a loan of 0.05 btc with your account as collateral. Just post your request to my tread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1911427.0 with a signed message
Then this was the PM I sent you, what is the date on it?

Hi Jdario, nice to see you're interested in starting a business relationship with me and would most likely be your first client here. I am going to place a request for 0.05 Btc. as you offered though if you can go 0.10 my pleasure. Going to ask Monbux to be our escrow and we can start with 7 days @ 10%. Want know, after the escrow secures my account, will you instruct him to grant me permission to continue posting for my 2 campaigns?
Does the above facts agree with your lies? Or are you so retarded not to understand that the 11th day you posted on my thread came before the 12th, I PMed you? Instead of to simply own up your mistake and take correct, you settled rather to tell liars, invariably a pointer of what to expect from you!

Also saying that I'm sorry does not mean i owe you anything. It's simply a polite way of expression. I didn't waste your time and I can see that you're feeling frustrated since i turn down your request for this loan so take your frustration somewhere else. I believe i am not the only person who have refused to give you a loan so i advice you to check on yourself.
By any standard, I don't look or sound frustrated, if I were, I would not have turned down you offer for 0.02BTC loan or did you really denied my request?  I had asked for the loan just to buy extra time for myself, go through my posts, there is no dearth of ideas what and where to channel my time.

Asking for a loan from someone means you need help and this does not mean you will get it so stop acting like a king that you're not. Just humble yourself and maybe someone will decide to help you in future.

I have my hard earned btc and i love to help others that's why i decided to start up this service but as we all know some people take your kindness of giving out loans for foolishness that's why most people borrow with no intention to pay back! Only lenders know the pain of trying to help someone with a loan and at the end you're being played
No you are not a philanthropist, you are into this, just like the banks, to make money. And you are a newbie here, where could you have gotten these knowledge of a lender as you claim?  Now your past is catching up with you and the truth of the matter is that you must have lived an ignoble past here and now you have turned up with another account thinking the spots on a Leopard could be erased, it won't. Once a liar, always a liar!
jdario (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:08:05 PM

Yes I'm a Newbie who have btc to lend. What are you? a Sr. Member who moves from one thread to another requesting loan. GO GET A LIFE...
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:22:58 PM

Yes I'm a Newbie who have btc to lend. What are you? a Sr. Member who moves from one thread to another requesting loan. GO GET A LIFE...

Just dont reply or give him any attention.

Victorycoin - if you dont like his offer simply just use your thread or ask someone else. Just like banks, people here who lend out anything are taking a risk and wants something in return. Even if it means reducing their risk, or having higher interest. I will admit he shouldve clarified more but he is still new and there is no need to fight. Let it go and move on, otherwise youre going to make yourself look bad in the end.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: