Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:26:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Car Seat Back Organizer Hand Made  (Read 855 times)
BARADED (OP)

Activity: 788
Merit: 176

Bitcoin Artist and Fashion Designer

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 08:09:47 AM

Car Seat Back Organizer Hand Made

Hand-made by 5Ksana https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1820915.0

You’ve got a stack of files on your passenger seat and a water bottle rolling around under your feet. Clear the chaos with the Seat Back Organizer.

Adjustable strap at the top and bottom cord secures organizer to car seat while top pocket with hook and loop closure holds one standard tissue box. Backseat Organizer has multiple pockets that can hold cell phones, notepads, MP3 players, CDs, books, magazines, snack foods, maps, crayons, coloring books, toys and other small items. Stylish and versatile organizer helps keep your car clutter-free.

•   Photo as goods sample.
•   I will make under your order
•   If you liked this thing, but you would like a another color, ornament or size, please contact me, I help you with pleaser.

🎭 ₿𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 & 👗𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗿
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7962

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:10:28 PM

What an excellent idea!  I would love to have one of these organizers for my car.
How much do they cost?
BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 01:23:25 PM

What an excellent idea!  I would love to have one of these organizers for my car.
How much do they cost?

I can make any organizers according to your requirement.

organizers cost  = 0,03505 BTC

Delivery cost to Europe = 0,004053 BTC

Delivery cost to USA = 0,004915 BTC

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7962

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:19:56 PM

What an excellent idea!  I would love to have one of these organizers for my car.
How much do they cost?

organizers cost  = 0,03505 BTC

I just measured one of our tissue boxes to make sure it's going to fit your design.

225mm X 105mm X 70mm

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 02:29:53 PM

What an excellent idea!  I would love to have one of these organizers for my car.
How much do they cost?

organizers cost  = 0,03505 BTC

I just measured one of our tissue boxes to make sure it's going to fit your design.

225mm X 105mm X 70mm

Well. Write, please, to me all details to PM.

makked

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:30:25 PM

I like the item but the price is quite high, you want around $70USD for one unit approximately? Do you offer bulk / wholesale prices?
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:56:55 PM

I like the item but the price is quite high, you want around $70USD for one unit approximately? Do you offer bulk / wholesale prices?
That's true. There are similar, high quality organizers all over the Internet for much cheaper.
https://www.amazon.com/Leather-Organizer-Holder-Multi-Pocket-Storage/dp/B01LRWOZSC/ref=pd_day0_263_4?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01LRWOZSC&pd_rd_r=H5Y5SRDNVR69WM9G1DH2&pd_rd_w=Q55Pf&pd_rd_wg=gnOBR&psc=1&refRID=H5Y5SRDNVR69WM9G1DH2

This one costs $21, with free shipping. There are cheaper ones for $10 too.
I'm not writing this to bomb your thread, but make you adjust the price. Asking over 3 times the market price for a widely available product is not the way to go.

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 04:31:06 AM

That's true. There are similar, high quality organizers all over the Internet for much cheaper.
https://www.amazon.com/Leather-Organizer-Holder-Multi-Pocket-Storage/dp/B01LRWOZSC/ref=pd_day0_263_4?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01LRWOZSC&pd_rd_r=H5Y5SRDNVR69WM9G1DH2&pd_rd_w=Q55Pf&pd_rd_wg=gnOBR&psc=1&refRID=H5Y5SRDNVR69WM9G1DH2

This one costs $21, with free shipping. There are cheaper ones for $10 too.
I'm not writing this to bomb your thread, but make you adjust the price. Asking over 3 times the market price for a widely available product is not the way to go.

Hi

Thanks for constructive criticism.

I consider here is how:

A talented seamstress makes $15-$20 an hour in the US, and my prices reflect that. A similar employee at a factory in China would make pennies.
I can’t compete with sweatshop prices, and I don’t want to.

People expecting big-box prices for handmade goods. And the sad truth is, most of the time those handmade goods are underpriced just to compete with this mindset. These customers don’t see the hours of design, standing in the fabric store deciding between fabrics, emails back and forth if someone wants a custom piece, and the hours of learning and refining the craft. It’s said that it takes 10,000 hours to become an expert on something. Since that first sewing class through today, I have accrued much more than 10,000 hours of sewing. When you buy handmade, you’re not just buying a dress or a purse. You’re buying the entire handmade experience. The next time you’re considering buying a handmade item, remember there’s a woman sitting behind a sewing machine in her basement, surrounded by mountains of fabric and years of experience, putting a piece of her soul into that item, hoping that you will get as much joy from the finished product as she gets from making it, and maybe she can pay some bills too.

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 06:37:14 PM

!!!20% Discount for all goods in June, 2017!!!

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 01:23:14 PM

I need to buy this organizer too. But how do you deal with safety? I have a baby and he is always with me, so I need to think about safety and read a lot about car seats at this source. I suppose that this organizer wouldn't distract him and me.

I will make any organizer of your picture. Send me a picture, any organizer that you like and I'll make it for you.

zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:30:30 PM

a very helpful idea especially to those who have children like me. a very organize car it will be. personally it will be more helpful for me because we love going out of town with that organizer we will ended up stress free looking stuffs everywhere inside the car.
BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 03:44:52 PM

Will make any organizer that you like. https://www.google.by/search?q=Car+Seat+Back+Organizer&hl=en&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi1-fW0p9fWAhUqKpoKHWa5CXsQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=657

digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:27:03 PM

Very neat idea, a tipping container for Lyft/Uber would be a desirable product I'd think.  The pictures aren't showing up on my end, can you link the pictures to the files?  Smiley

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:40:06 AM

Very neat idea, a tipping container for Lyft/Uber would be a desirable product I'd think.  The pictures aren't showing up on my end, can you link the pictures to the files?  Smiley

digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:48:35 PM

Looks to be high quality and the designs are awesome, thanks for the photos and I'd suspect kids would love one of these.  Smiley

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:28:51 AM

Looks to be high quality and the designs are awesome, thanks for the photos and I'd suspect kids would love one of these.  Smiley

thanks

BARADED (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 11:52:37 AM

Looking for investors to open a store!

Pages: [1]
  Print