Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:09:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a trusted member to help me out.  (Read 392 times)
favours (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:30:05 AM

Someone scammed me on a different forum, and he is back here but he doesn't know I know. I need a trusted member to hear me out and help me get back the money he scammed from me. I will give you 30% of whatever we recover (it was $300 btc at the time, around $500 now).

Please add me either on Skype (live:sammon9) or Telegram (@sammonyoung)

Must have at least 50+ green rep

// suki

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:33:14 AM

In all honesty I can not think of anyway you will get the money back from that scammer you are referring unless you file a legal charge or try to trick the guy by let's say scamming him back the same amount. I don't see how a reputable member here can help pursue the scammer to return the money willingly.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:34:20 AM

In all honesty I can not think of anyway you will get the money back from that scammer you are referring unless you file a legal charge or try to trick the guy by let's say scamming him back the same amount. I don't see how a reputable member here can help pursue the scammer to return the money willingly.

Yeah, I intend to, with the trusted guy's help, get a free item from the guy or scam back the amount he scammed me.

// suki
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:10:46 AM

Can i know how could a green trusted member bring your money back from the scammer?
"I'm trusted member on here, could you payback favours' money to me?"

Yeah, I intend to, with the trusted guy's help, get a free item from the guy or scam back the amount he scammed me.
Scam back the scammer isn't wise way (it's kinda shame) i'm 99.99% sure no one (green trust members) would take your offers.
By the way, congrats 1 person paid you back from yout lending service
favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:25:39 AM

Can i know how could a green trusted member bring your money back from the scammer?
"I'm trusted member on here, could you payback favours' money to me?"

Scam back the scammer isn't wise way (it's kinda shame) i'm 99.99% sure no one (green trust members) would take your offers.
By the way, congrats 1 person paid you back from yout lending service

Thank you!

Yeah, I understand, but this person has conclusively scammed me. Whoever helps me will be doing a great deed and also I will be able to pay them for their trouble.

// suki
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:31:43 PM

Beggars can't be choosers - tell us ya problem.

favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:38:39 PM

Got scammed by someone on a forum. The person is now on Bitcointalk. I need a trusted member to order something from the person to my address. When time comes for payment, you will simply tell him that you were acting on behalf of the person he scammed (me) and I will pay you 30% of the scammed value. I have proof that he is a scammer; will PM the details if you are game (can't post here or he will be warned).

// suki
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:45:52 PM

Got scammed by someone on a forum. The person is now on Bitcointalk. I need a trusted member to order something from the person to my address. When time comes for payment, you will simply tell him that you were acting on behalf of the person he scammed (me) and I will pay you 30% of the scammed value. I have proof that he is a scammer; will PM the details if you are game (can't post here or he will be warned).

Good luck finding a stooge that'd fall for that scam within a scam.  You're already in the red trust wise, that's a sure fire way of garnering more Red Paint TM.  You'd be better off making a scam accusation against the person in the so named section.

favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:48:16 PM

Good luck finding a stooge that'd fall for that scam within a scam.  You're already in the red trust wise, that's a sure fire way of garnering more Red Paint TM.  You'd be better off making a scam accusation against the person in the so named section.

I'm looking for a way to get my money back, not to scare him off. But thank you. And you may not believe my story but I have all the proof in the world and there's an entire thread filled with scam accusations on the other forum.

// suki
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:37:36 PM

I'm looking for a way to get my money back, not to scare him off. But thank you. And you may not believe my story but I have all the proof in the world and there's an entire thread filled with scam accusations on the other forum.

Then click here or click here and share your information with the wider BTC community, don't turn it into a personal vendetta.

favours (OP)

Lover of Bitcoin

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:10:50 AM

Ah, fuck it. That money is gone.

Mods, please delete this post.

// suki
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: