Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:55:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moment for buying or selling?  (Read 11105 times)
Aprijhunot

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:50:40 PM

The decision when to sell stocks is one of the most difficult components of investing. While the popular "buy-and-hold" approach (buy and hold) says you have to keep valuable stocks for long periods of time, this does not mean you can not sell them at all. Stocks whose value bounces too high, suffer short-term losses due to taxes, or are trying to rebalance the portfolio, are the stocks you should sell.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:23:14 AM

Bitcoin users continue to increase, and it is undeniable that price trends will continue to rise so buying soon is better than waiting. do not ever think that postponing will get the good price, precisely the price will continue to be expensive.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:31:15 AM

I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?

I think your actions not to buy bitcoin at this time may be appropriate because the price of bitcoin is currently very high in the fear of the next few months a decline in prices that can certainly cause harm to yourself.
And everyone will have a different opinion about the possibilities that will happen with the price bicoin this year
Yeah its better to invest bitcoin if it will decline as much as possible then will wait for the right time of rising value like now . It is not that risky but will recommend thay invest on a low demand then wait for the high stake . Bitcoin gold will rise so now it the right time  to earn applying some private keys and claim otherwise still making progress through time on bitcoin
Rana590

Activity: 1736
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:51:30 AM

Bitcoin users continue to increase, and it is undeniable that price trends will continue to rise so buying soon is better than waiting. do not ever think that postponing will get the good price, precisely the price will continue to be expensive.
You are definitely right. My decision is also to buy bitcoin now. It is the right time for buying and holding bitcoin. Bitcoin will be increasing day by day in future. If we are late to buy it, we will suffer for our wrong decision.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:06:18 PM

BTC has just crossed $6000 in few Big exchanges, this is because of the BGF launch on 25 Oct. If you want to en-cash this opportunity and want to earn free BFG then do invest now.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:05:47 PM

You are definitely right. My decision is also to buy bitcoin now. It is the right time for buying and holding bitcoin. Bitcoin will be increasing day by day in future. If we are late to buy it, we will suffer for our wrong decision.

For me this is the best time to sell bitcoins as my target price was $6k which has crossed today so I will without any doubts sell my coins and make profits from it and after the fork there are high chances that price will crash so at that time I will start buying bitcoins at lower price.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:08:29 PM

I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?

I think your actions not to buy bitcoin at this time may be appropriate because the price of bitcoin is currently very high in the fear of the next few months a decline in prices that can certainly cause harm to yourself.
And everyone will have a different opinion about the possibilities that will happen with the price bicoin this year
Yeah its better to invest bitcoin if it will decline as much as possible then will wait for the right time of rising value like now . It is not that risky but will recommend thay invest on a low demand then wait for the high stake . Bitcoin gold will rise so now it the right time  to earn applying some private keys and claim otherwise still making progress through time on bitcoin
As the price of bitcoin is now trading very close to 6000$ therefore i think in present time it will be a good decision to do investment in bitcoin but for a long time and not for short time. In fact long term investment is a little safe as compare to long term investment.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:48:33 PM

Yes we have a very practical experience about that. we can see that the price of bitcoin is continuously increase and it is because of the interest of the people that people are too much interested in bitcoin to continue holding it and even to buy more.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:08:29 PM

Keep calm and wait for lower price for Bitcoin. currently 5600$ is not an occasion. Propably the most profitable purchase will be about 5000-5200$ per 1 Bitcoin. By the way the future price of Bitcoin should be higher(as alwys only grow), so even if you but for 5600 you will earn, but better earn more and don't take unnecessary risk.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:13:13 PM

Better get saving now because my prediction is bitcoin wil rise up to &8000 by the end of the year price so high in a short time lately long gone low value was a regretable moment of my life to not trust the one that can make me rich in an instant save up now i think it will be $8000 be the year end
carlosmg

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:44:23 PM

I would call it a no trade zone. I see a chance that it may continue to go down, but there is still a risk that it can shoot up right after you sell it. Now it's the time to be patient, and hold, if you have not sold already. Or buy in the next dip, if you have money at your disposal.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:21:40 AM

Can be said today and yesterday is the best moment to buy bitcoin, if we had not had time to buy bitcoin then the time is very appropriate because now we can buy bitcoin at a price of about $ 13700.
Paopao

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:25:27 AM

according to I think to buy and sell bitcoin we need to predict it and wait for the right time. The right time to buy a bitcoin and collect it is when the price reaches the lowest price and bitcoin if we want to sell it then we also have to wait also when it reaches the highest price. We can not determine when prices will go up or down bitcoin because bitcoin prices can not we expect to be a good solution that is waiting to get good results or very profitable.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:31:26 AM

we don't know how to predicted crypto market because blockchain system use a decentralize method. but the fact negative news in several country give a hard punch to crypto market and the result all crypto coin price fallen down. now, bitcoin raise again with slowly. for me this is the best time to buying.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:04:15 AM

What a big profit you had if only you invested more that day as bitcoin skyrocketed to 20K USD last December. Bitcoin's market price, is always expensive everyday but if you have the courage to invest on it, you will always earn profit since bitcoin is dominant in its price hike.

leea-1334

Activity: 2198
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:09:23 AM

Can be said today and yesterday is the best moment to buy bitcoin, if we had not had time to buy bitcoin then the time is very appropriate because now we can buy bitcoin at a price of about $ 13700.

This really reminds me about this Buddhist saying that goes something like this,,, "Ten years ago was the best time to plant a tree, but today is the second best time". Of course, this is not the mentality for most of crypto people, who are built of a speculator psychology, where a month might seem like such a long time, and a year is far too long to wait. But for holders, it is something that makes sense, especially if you saw Bitcoin's YOY growth. Keep buying Bitcoin, keep planting trees. Bitcoin will surely return to 20k. And then we will always look back at these times.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:19:35 AM

In this case my opinion you should buy bitcoin but it's true bitcoin market now not good. you should hold some month then sell it & I think this is good for your earning. now you gonna sell it I am sure you will not get profit. so, hold it now.

jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:59:47 AM

In this case my opinion you should buy bitcoin but it's true bitcoin market now not good. you should hold some month then sell it & I think this is good for your earning. now you gonna sell it I am sure you will not get profit. so, hold it now.
Predicting to buy and selling the coins is not rocket science. It's simple, and it is well followed by all when the price drops buy the coins and hold it wait for the right moment that is the time of increase in price then sell the coins it's as simple as that.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:14:05 AM

In my opinion, When the moment you want to buy the bitcoin, you just do analyze first the chart of the coin that you want to buy, you can check the price of all currency at the coinmarketcap. After your analysis, it and you think the price will go to drop that the best time to buy it. In selling the key is always monitor the chart wait the price reaches the highest price We can’t determine when the exact time will be increase or decrease. Hold to get huge profits.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:26:32 AM

In my opinion, When the moment you want to buy the bitcoin, you just do analyze first the chart of the coin that you want to buy, you can check the price of all currency at the coinmarketcap. After your analysis, it and you think the price will go to drop that the best time to buy it. In selling the key is always monitor the chart wait the price reaches the highest price We can’t determine when the exact time will be increase or decrease. Hold to get huge profits.

Yes if you want to make a investment in bitcoin don't wait for the price fall because our prediction is not working in all time so if you decide to invest just make a quick investment at that time this the good idea to invest in bitcoin it will definitely work for all .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: