Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:33:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moment for buying or selling?  (Read 11105 times)
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:10:44 PM

I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?
Think positive trust your instincts, investing to bitcoin has always risk just invest what you can afford. Always think that bitcoin will increase its price everyday. Bitcoin will surely gets the 2000$ this year so youre still have a chance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:17:34 PM

In this stage, if you want to buy bitcoin, than definitely it would be risky. Because bitcoin has already sky-rock price and if bitcoin would start to back-word counting, than your all bitcoins would be on the risk. Than i have an idea for you, now start to earn bitcoin from investment and gambling, and also do short works to earn bitcoins.   
Just buy the dip, keep looking for value in small deals on exchanges, don't be afraid to buy in but don't be stupid about it and watch the market, especially if there's any news soon or if there are trade signals forming (even though those are not always helpful).
Never a good idea to try and make money off of gambling, regardless of how you look at it.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:29:53 PM

I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?
Don't worry about that, bitcoin has destined to reach much more than current price, so you won't loss invest on bitcoin.
But, I would suggest to buy after 15th May, when SEC will review ETF decision. The price may drop back again if ETF get rejected. Buy at the dip and don't buy when bitcoin reach ATH, but who can predict it precisely whether it will rise or fall in the end of the month? Just buy and wait for the end of the year and maybe bitcoin could reach $2000-$2500.
bouren

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:39:09 PM

Big bitcoin bubbles and bursts belongs to past. Now bitcoin is more prominent and developed. With increasing interest by governments around the world namely Japan, Russia, Australia and more, bitcoin is reaching new userbase who were earlier just potential customers. With increasing demand, we could expect even $4000 by end of this year. So it is good to enter market by buying bitcoin now.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:48:51 PM

Buying Bitcoin? Pretty risky mate.

The best way in order to be free from those disturbing thought is to earn bitcoin instead of buying. Earning bitcoin is much wiser because none of the money in your pocket will not be touched at all. The only thing that you must do is to work for it. Buying bitcoin is pretty risky and there are only two path, it is either you gain or you lose

Some wait for the moment when bitcoin soars up and then goes down due to correction, they buy bitcoin at the correction stage and wait for the recovery of the price of bitcoin. Et voila, instant profit.
PrinceofPersia994

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:51:04 PM

The best way in order to be free from those disturbing thought is to earn bitcoin instead of buying. Earning bitcoin is much wiser because none of the money in your pocket will not be touched at all. The only thing that you must do is to work for it. Buying bitcoin is pretty risky and there are only two path, it is either you gain or you lose

Some wait for the moment when bitcoin soars up and then goes down due to correction, they buy bitcoin at the correction stage and wait for the recovery of the price of bitcoin. Et voila, instant profit.

by earning bitcoin do you mean mining?
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:17:45 PM

Sell before you lose more it's never too late to stop the loss, Bitcoin price at these crazy rates such as $1900-1800 was an artificial reaction to some news and as well some altcoins increased in marketcap.

I guess the altcoins fever was contagious and caused a spike in price of the king of cryptocurrencies.

I'd be waiting for $1200-1300 if I were you.

24 hour trading volume was 170K-185K before we reach $1300 but right after $1500 was passed the volume decreased to sub 80K in 24 hours.

What does that indicate?

I don't know the answer because I'm not an expert in economics.

🖤😏
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:47:47 PM

by earning bitcoin do you mean mining?

I think what he is talking about is not mining, mining, requires a big money as an investment, but he says by not touching your money in your pocket, so maybe that is services like doing PTCs or Captchas, and other works that will make them earn bitcoin, all you've got to need is a PC and time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1141

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 11:29:06 PM

In this stage, if you want to buy bitcoin, than definitely it would be risky. Because bitcoin has already sky-rock price and if bitcoin would start to back-word counting, than your all bitcoins would be on the risk. Than i have an idea for you, now start to earn bitcoin from investment and gambling, and also do short works to earn bitcoins.   

Those who think buying bitcoin when it was around 600 USD coming from the 200 USD price also thinks the same. And those who did not buy when they are able to buy tons of Bitcoin during those time are now regretting those decisions.  Just imagine the deflationary rewards every after 4 years and the exponential adoption of bitcoin during those times.  Bitcoin price will continue to increase, if you do not buy now then when are you planning to buy?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:34:23 PM

I think its always a good idea to bitcoins because you can be still hold your bitcoin for a long time and gain a good profit in the future . if the price is going to crash its not a problem and i think it will increase again more .. if you heard the news about the legalized of bitcoin in japan i think you will choose to buy bitcoin more because the price will increase more and more investors will come in bitcoin due to legalized bitcoin in japan..
theunbeatable

Activity: 546
Merit: 258

I could either watch it happen or be a part of it

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:45:24 PM

Well instead of having a second thought, don’t waste time and buy bitcoins now. In my personal experience be updated on the trends of bitcoins price and try to act in the right time. The earnings in buying in selling might not be that big but when it comes to much larger scale of amount, you will see that the earning is moving. Buy when the price is low, sell when it is high (this method is not reliable all the time).
Even the experts and economists are saying that it will reach 2000$ at the end of the year. Even hackers nowadays as I’ve heard on the news want bitcoin as a ransom price, that means it is more valuable than risking their lives in hacking the government (well I’m not sure on the true story, maybe this is all just government acts and plans or the government is really hacked, or this is just a show to cover something big).
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:48:43 PM

Well if it is risky to buy bitcoins right now then I assume you never buy it. Bitcoin ETF is going to be accepted most probably in a few days what means that the price will skyrocket again, maybe not even stopping at 2k dollars. Secondly the price is on a dip right now and does not show any signs of going down even more. All the signs are showing that the price is ready to get pumped again, so for me it's time to buy some cheap coins and sell it when the price goes up. And even if the price goes down by some odd reason, in the end it will reach new ath at some point you just have to be patient.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:07:08 AM

It depends on your definition of madness if we look over the last four months the price has already doubled but people were hesitating to buy at that price right. Now on the other hand is a good time to invest for the long run but in the short term you possibly could purchase some Bitcoins at a lower price but is it also as likely that the price will rise to 2k first and leave you stranded waiting for another dip.

So my opinion is if your in for a short period perhaps gamble on timing it but if you want some comfort may as well buy a bit now and then decide what to do afterwards.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:21:56 AM

Here I will suggest you to just hold you earn bitcoin in because currently the price is really at high price which is the broken record by Bitcoin .
So probably not much chances to rise more , so  wait for some weeks maybe their prices go down .
But if you have full patient with your mind then I will suggest you to buy small amount of Bitcoin to sell in 2021 because the prices of Bitcoin going in there 2021 will be about $10,000 per bitcoin ( it is a very profitable job but you need to have have patience for the long time , atleast for the 2021) .
If you don't want buy even small amount of BITCOIN  then I will suggest you to use your already bought Bitcoin for the trading in the exchange site that will multiply your Bitcoins and also multiply your profit , but you need to do hard work in the wise way , because in the trading we need better understanding of the market altcoins )

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:12:40 AM

Don't be afraid to buy bitcoin now with such pretty high price, cause even in the case price go down - bitcoin will come back on the previous price and will grow higher. Everything that you will need to do is to wait. The same way you can wait to the price fall down a bit (it's also possible) and to buy bitcoin that time.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:06:25 AM

Don't be afraid to buy bitcoin now with such pretty high price, cause even in the case price go down - bitcoin will come back on the previous price and will grow higher. Everything that you will need to do is to wait. The same way you can wait to the price fall down a bit (it's also possible) and to buy bitcoin that time.
But the decrease of bitcoin price was enough to make a lot of newbies get panic. Patience is like a gold in bitcoin. some people are not having a strong mental to meet the bitcoin market.
Wait and wait is good for strong person.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:52:55 AM

But the decrease of bitcoin price was enough to make a lot of newbies get panic. Patience is like a gold in bitcoin. some people are not having a strong mental to meet the bitcoin market.
Wait and wait is good for strong person.
Yeah thats the thing yes its ok to buy at this rate but if you will do then its a gamble bitcoins price may fall anytime from now and if youre not mentally setted for this kind of pressure then you cant handle the pressure of seeing your money lose
Eternu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:52:03 PM

The moment for buying bitcoin is when you have money and you wanted to invest, every day is a good day for buy because if you hold it for long term the bitcoin price will be going up, and the time for sell is when you need money or you want to try to trade
I think that is wise what you said, and would work most of times. I think i will consider buying now, because i have saved some money, and i do believe that price of bitcoin will go up more... in time. I was sceptical about buying bitcoin at first, was not sure if its stable enough or will it last long enough. But now i am certain that it would be a good move to invest some money in bitcoin. We will see how it goes Cheesy .
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2954
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:05:55 PM

To be honest, price is irrelevant or i would like to say peripheral in this case.Just buy some coins and hold it. I would prefer to actually use those coins to buy goods instead of selling it back to fiat. You know the more the people uses bitcoin to do transaction the better the price will get. Buying bitcoin is always risky but risk it to get the biscuit. Wink

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:06:14 PM

I would recommend you to buy bitcoins right now as the price of bitcoins may be high right but you got to keep in hold till the price of bitcoins reach a minimum of 3000$ ,then only its worth in investing in bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: