Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:01:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moment for buying or selling?  (Read 11105 times)
LevshaK1

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:18:27 PM

always a good time to buy if you can hold.. no point in speculating  Grin

I don't get it, how does it become a good time if you can hold your bitcoin? I think the good time to buy is after a big dump happens. And it is good time to sell if the price are really high,I mean really high that it exceeds your expectation price like what happened these month.

For long-term investments you can buy at any time, but for short-term investments only during a good landfill.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:39:46 PM

Well you certainly should buy some. How much is up to you. What riak do you want to take. Can you afford to hold for awhile if btc gets dumped? Most people accept that risk here.

Always know you may be holding the bags for awhile. Try doing a few hundreds dollars or btc each month if u wanna minimize risk.
That sound fair enough, doing few hundreds dollars a month is more than enough for me now. And to be honest i could not spare more than that even if i want to. At the moment i do not have founds for more than that, but if i succeed to turn around that money, i could make some really nice profit. I will think a bit more about what you said.

Hmm, everything does indeed come from when we want to work hard and don't want to be a slacker. Because a profit can only be obtained when we can properly want to work as desired. Many people are now starting to use the bitcoin it now, because it is already visible that bitcoin profitability above reasonable limits with the company or other investment. But indeed to be able to benefit, we should be able to be patient and keep yourself. If not then it'll be a mess

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:09:44 PM

Well you certainly should buy some. How much is up to you. What riak do you want to take. Can you afford to hold for awhile if btc gets dumped? Most people accept that risk here.

Always know you may be holding the bags for awhile. Try doing a few hundreds dollars or btc each month if u wanna minimize risk.
That sound fair enough, doing few hundreds dollars a month is more than enough for me now. And to be honest i could not spare more than that even if i want to. At the moment i do not have founds for more than that, but if i succeed to turn around that money, i could make some really nice profit. I will think a bit more about what you said.

Hmm, everything does indeed come from when we want to work hard and don't want to be a slacker. Because a profit can only be obtained when we can properly want to work as desired. Many people are now starting to use the bitcoin it now, because it is already visible that bitcoin profitability above reasonable limits with the company or other investment. But indeed to be able to benefit, we should be able to be patient and keep yourself. If not then it'll be a mess

You must consider all scenarios during an up trend of price. Like in Bitcoin we currently are experiencing the price up trend, if a person buys during this moment he is taking the risk of Bitcoin going down at that price point because we don't know when it will start to fall or what is even its limit. If you are a trade I don't recommend for you to buy up, but if you are an investor that will hold Bitcoin for the long term you can buy when the price starts to become stable.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:55:28 PM

I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?
In this time try to buy rather than to sell it. Because right now bitcoin price is continuously increasing. Then hold it for the mean time. and when you think that bitcoin price reach your standard value or price this is the time for you to sell it. Buy and sell is just like playing you may earn or lose some of your bitcoin. you just have to be wise when doing this two.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:27:24 PM

I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?
In this time try to buy rather than to sell it. Because right now bitcoin price is continuously increasing. Then hold it for the mean time. and when you think that bitcoin price reach your standard value or price this is the time for you to sell it. Buy and sell is just like playing you may earn or lose some of your bitcoin. you just have to be wise when doing this two.

I think it would be preferable to just try and earn btc instead of buying. As you say, the price has already skyrocketed and it would be a bit expensive now for us to buy btc. And we're not even sure if we're on the last stage of this upward run and will soon be on a downward trend or if this will continue for a couple of more months.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 04:55:45 PM

I think it would be preferable to just try and earn btc instead of buying. As you say, the price has already skyrocketed and it would be a bit expensive now for us to buy btc. And we're not even sure if we're on the last stage of this upward run and will soon be on a downward trend or if this will continue for a couple of more months.
I agree , for now earning bitcoin is much better choice than buying. Bitcoi  price is at its peak price and if you buy now you can possibly make profit ,but not too much because price of bitcoin is so much high now, unless if bitcoin price pump more than we expected.
minizi99

Activity: 242

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:05:06 PM

It seems to me that now is not the time to buy. The price is already very high and there may soon be a decline. But if you buy bitcoin in order to store it for several years, then you can buy.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:08:11 PM

It seems to me that now is not the time to buy. The price is already very high and there may soon be a decline. But if you buy bitcoin in order to store it for several years, then you can buy.

Buying bitcoin now is not a good idea, it looks creepy looking at bitcoin prices now I'm becoming worried about the future of bitcoin.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:20:27 PM

Buying bitcoin now is not a good idea, it looks creepy looking at bitcoin prices now I'm becoming worried about the future of bitcoin.

If you don't buy bitcoin now. You will just left behind once ETF approved and billion dollar funds will invest on Bitcoin.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:42:56 PM

always a good time to buy if you can hold.. no point in speculating  Grin

I don't get it, how does it become a good time if you can hold your bitcoin? I think the good time to buy is after a big dump happens. And it is good time to sell if the price are really high,I mean really high that it exceeds your expectation price like what happened these month.
the prices always go up. You should remember that. Therefore, just hold your coin even if the prices are lower than ever because one day it will recover stronger and rise to the top of the world
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:48:39 PM

what creepy? it's beutiful and full of opportunity,  i know how people always asking the same question over and over again regarding bitcoin price time to time, at the beginning bitcoin invented when it has value below $1 people asking like ' will bitcoin worth more than $10 later ' bitcoin hit more than that , then when the value at $10 they ask for another question ' will it reach $100 ? ' and so on until right now the price of bitcoin almost reach $2,500 ! just buy it while still cheap as bitcoin price would remain bullish imho.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
ProzCoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:31:33 PM

You can wait if you are scared that the prices may drop. In my opinion, you can buy Bitcoin anytime you want because I can ensure that Bitcoin will soon hit $10000 and $100000. Then, you will never have a chance to buy Bitcoin with the cheap price

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:26:54 AM

You can wait if you are scared that the prices may drop. In my opinion, you can buy Bitcoin anytime you want because I can ensure that Bitcoin will soon hit $10000 and $100000. Then, you will never have a chance to buy Bitcoin with the cheap price
Sure it is, bitcoin will hit $10,000 price per 1 bitcoin and it will continue to rise as long as there is continuous support for the bitcoin and also demand in the market. I also agree that it is good chance to buy bitcoin now because the price seems not falling down and it will go up to $10,000 up to the next year.
Eternu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:03:18 AM

You must consider all scenarios during an up trend of price. Like in Bitcoin we currently are experiencing the price up trend, if a person buys during this moment he is taking the risk of Bitcoin going down at that price point because we don't know when it will start to fall or what is even its limit. If you are a trade I don't recommend for you to buy up, but if you are an investor that will hold Bitcoin for the long term you can buy when the price starts to become stable.
Yep i agree that it would be to risky to buy bitcoin in this moment, even when price of bitcoin is rising, and rising fast i must add. At the end i did not buy more bitcoin, and i kinda regret, but i have a small saving in bitcoins so its oke. I have hear that there is some big dump coming, so if that happens price will go down and it would be bad to buy it now, even while price is going up...
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:14:55 AM

It's wiser to involve your money in crypto currency as much as possible. Bitcoin could rise this year but it can also dump. There's nothing progress with yourself if you don't try and cope for the decision you made. Also if you are going to invest, better to invest also in altcoins as it has a potential to compete/overcome with bitcoin since sowm of them has their own blockchain already.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:23:28 AM

Speculation is nice,not over-exaggerating things without factual keys to support the point.I'm afraid bitcoin isn't hitting your dream price unless the segwit issues are solved.Look around,we've reached a point where transaction fees are as good as other digital payment processors.

Sure it is, bitcoin will hit $10,000 price per 1 bitcoin and it will continue to rise as long as there is continuous support for the bitcoin and also demand in the market. I also agree that it is good chance to buy bitcoin now because the price seems not falling down and it will go up to $10,000 up to the next year.
You literally made the same amount,damn signatures man!

Yep i agree that it would be to risky to buy bitcoin in this moment, even when price of bitcoin is rising, and rising fast i must add. At the end i did not buy more bitcoin, and i kinda regret, but i have a small saving in bitcoins so its oke. I have hear that there is some big dump coming, so if that happens price will go down and it would be bad to buy it now, even while price is going up...
If I keep reading a couple of more posts of your guys,I'll probably lose my abilities to think logically,Your over confidence can be influential.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:31:14 AM

I don't see any reason why the price of bitcoin in the near future has decreased so I think you need to buy. I doubt that you have too much money available so you will quickly earn that invested and dalle will earn net income.
CataloniaFM

Activity: 145

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:34:07 AM

I don't see any reason why the price of bitcoin in the near future has decreased so I think you need to buy. I doubt that you have too much money available so you will quickly earn that invested and dalle will earn net income.

I agree. So far there is no reason to think that bitcoin will collapse and you can safely store your coins for the future.

Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:40:15 AM

That is something I have recognized as well.
Along with bitcioin the altcoins go up. But they tend to fall back again every now and then.
Right now, the only direction bitcoin knows is up. If that should frighten me or fill me with incredible joy, I am not sure yet!

It's me!!!
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2310
Merit: 337

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:01:21 PM

I think it is both, buying bitcoins for people who didn't buy at a lower price and planning to buy bitcoin for long term investment while selling for those who bought bitcoin at a lower rate. But for me, the real moment for this time is to buy bitcoin and just hold it for long term and do not sell until the price reaches your dream price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████