Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:59:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moment for buying or selling?  (Read 11109 times)
rizkyaza

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:46:34 PM

you can see in the trading chart search that there MACD it can be made in the direction when buying and selling your bitcoin, better if for the system fast or daily you will quickly get a profit

▬▬▬▬▬  Goal Bonanza ◆ Football Betting Revolution  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [Slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN PRE-SALE ▶ Oct 1, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:47:13 PM

I am endeavoring to hold Bitcoin for the long-term.Having some altcoins I attempt to expand them generally with trading.Trading gives me 15/25% benefit its top off my home costs. Utilize your Bitcoin what you require in the meantime and endeavor to stash some in reserve funds. It's not very late to purchase Bitcoin
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:17:58 AM

I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?
If you have more money and you want to invest bitcoin you need to buy bitcoin and wait until you got a high profit(long term) but if you dont want to take a risk because the price of bitcoin is not stable and you need money go sell it.
It is best to not put all the money that we have in bitcoin and just only invest a good percentage of money that we can afford to lose because if we put all our money in bitcoin then it is risky for us and if the emergency occurs then we will just lose the potential investment because we need to sell our bitcoins so diversify always to be safe in all circumstances.
Amazing approach you are briefing. Especially if you are a newcomer to the world of cryptocurrency then it will be the best option for you to take a start with small amounts or maybe with some fix percentages. As soon as you get your percentage profit, sell bitcoins.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:26:56 AM

Why not invest on other currency which are also rising up, like ethereum. I guess it is not practical now to buy bitcoin since it is really very high market cap.
I guess going for some other currency except Bitcoin will not be a suitable option. Bitcoin is much more worthy and valuable asset as compared to any other currency. You just need to keep an eye on the market. When the prices are coming down, invest more money and the time of increase in prices, think and decide carefully.
Tahir Khan

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:13:44 AM

I am endeavoring to hold Bitcoin for the long-term.Having some altcoins I attempt to expand them generally with trading.Trading gives me 15/25% benefit its top off my home costs. Utilize your Bitcoin what you require in the meantime and endeavor to stash some in reserve funds. It's not very late to purchase Bitcoin
i think the most difficult time in investing your money is selling, because if the shares price increases it will give you support to hold it hold and you will never have the courage to sell in an increase rate of your shares. those who have courage to sell at right time are always make profits.
CoinSavvy

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:09:50 AM

I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?

It's always up to you because you decide whether to buy or sell Bitcoin and accept the fact that it may result in profits or losses for you.

The Bitcoin price movement up or down will become vivid only in November as there is the news suggesting that some part of bitcoin's transaction data will be moved outside the block of the bitcoin transactions added to blockchain database.
fanbeila

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:27:38 AM

It would be better for you to buy more bitcoins.You should buy bitcoins in a long term basis and you should not expect short term benefits.Even if the price falls,no need to worry about that as soon the price would recover and thats what we have seen through out bitcoin's history.On the other hand,if you sell your bitcoins,then you would have to regret for becoming a weaker hand by selling bitcoins to big whales.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:48:47 AM

It would be better for you to buy more bitcoins.You should buy bitcoins in a long term basis and you should not expect short term benefits.Even if the price falls,no need to worry about that as soon the price would recover and thats what we have seen through out bitcoin's history.On the other hand,if you sell your bitcoins,then you would have to regret for becoming a weaker hand by selling bitcoins to big whales.
We need to think and have a mindset like the whales in the market, if they believe that bitcoin will be on a higher price in the future then we need to believe also because that is what we need. We need to adopt what is the mindset of the successful people and if we are not doing that and depending on our emotion then it will lead for regretting things in the end of the day.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:07:51 AM

If you still have the idea of selling or buying bitcoin in 07/09/2017, then I recommend patience. As a matter of fact, bitcoin price is still growing, so why not be patient even more? If you are in need of money or have financial problems, then you should sell your bitcoin. Don't live a life without money when you already know that money is within your hands.
sandrun

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:52:25 AM

If you still have the idea of selling or buying bitcoin in 07/09/2017, then I recommend patience. As a matter of fact, bitcoin price is still growing, so why not be patient even more? If you are in need of money or have financial problems, then you should sell your bitcoin. Don't live a life without money when you already know that money is within your hands.
bitcoin is a very profitable future investment. you should have a bitcoin in a long time so that in the future your money will be doubled. bitcoin will continue to rise .. although sometimes down. but it's just a minute .. you should focus and believe the bitcoin price will go up. patience in waiting for a good moment is very important in investing bitcoin. you will enjoy your bitcoin results.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:26:01 PM

For me, asking for the right time to buy bitcoin is not a good idea!
Because people will tell you what they think which is sometimes wrong.
Buying bitcoin is profitable either way if you hold your bitcoins for long time.
When I want to buy a bitcoin I just buy it whenever I have the money because the value may sometimes double in few weeks.
So, I think asking for the right time to buy bitcoin is not a good idea as an investor. Just buy it whenever you feel like doing so.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:00:12 PM

It's always up to you because you decide whether to buy or sell Bitcoin and accept the fact that it may result in profits or losses for you.

The Bitcoin price movement up or down will become vivid only in November as there is the news suggesting that some part of bitcoin's transaction data will be moved outside the block of the bitcoin transactions added to blockchain database.
It would really depends on us on when to buy or sell and will really depend on our skills and knowledge.No one would able to tip us but only ourselves.The best part on here is that we should always buy on dips but determining those spots are really hard which would depend on our experience back in the past on our continous trading.On upcoming november i would say another dip would really happen just like what happen on august 1 event too.
ArrogantPeacock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:04:14 PM

it depends on your financial situation.. do you need the money right now?

If not I would recommend not to sell, unless you have some immediate financial responsibilities

The price went to 5k from 1.2k in 3 months.. what makes you think it won't go to 10k by the end of the year?
surix

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:09:43 PM

There is not right or wrong moment to buy , especially given the fact that you don’t know the price trend for short term: too much noice and manipulation there.

For long term investment, as your target profit will be more than 100%, purchase price really doesn’t matter that much, answer is to buy as soon as possible.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:12:16 PM

On may when posted this thread the bitcoin price would be below <2500$ On may, now its sept and the price is above >4500$. So if the at time you bought 1bitcoin you have doubled the price for around 3 to 4 months. That is right I hope you take the chances and harvesting the profits of today. Seems regretfully unwanted but at this time for no excuses, it's time to invest.
sansha

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:18:31 PM

a good moment is to buy at the time the price goes down and sell at the time the price goes up, but do not sell all, hold some who know the price will still be high again
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:32:37 PM

On may when posted this thread the bitcoin price would be below <2500$ On may, now its sept and the price is above >4500$. So if the at time you bought 1bitcoin you have doubled the price for around 3 to 4 months. That is right I hope you take the chances and harvesting the profits of today. Seems regretfully unwanted but at this time for no excuses, it's time to invest.
trust and for sure you will received great gain bitcoin investment is always a good choose to begin with the longer you hold the higher chance that
you will received bigger profits, and like what you have said if he already invested his money into bitcoin way back he already enjoying the benefits
of earnings without doing anything.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:42:52 PM

a good moment is to buy at the time the price goes down and sell at the time the price goes up, but do not sell all, hold some who know the price will still be high again
Yes indeed, the exact time to buy is when bitcoin prices go down, and sell them when bitcoin prices rise again. But out of half the sales you invest in the long run, you can make huge profits and half of that you convert into official money. so you can enjoy, while waiting for return on investment.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:37:55 PM

The time to buy and sell is hard to know, but there are some general rules you can use to decide when to buy in and when the price is too high when to sell.

When the price reaches an all time high, it is best to not buy in around there, as it usually pulls back by 10% to 25% within a week or two of that happening. We just saw it happen again recently, went to 5,000 USD and down to 3,900 and back to 4,600.

The optimal buy order to place when the price reached the all time high of 5,000 USD would obviously be 3,900 in hindsight, but if you want to get some at a lower rate, try putting in buy orders for 4,400 4,350 4,300 4,250 4,200 and let the orders sit there. You likely will get them filled.

For the sell orders, the all time high of 5,000 USD  you would have the ideal of selling at that price, but if you wanted to realistically sell it, put sell orders at 4,600 4,650 4,700 4,750 and 4,800.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:41:13 PM

That moment happened last 2 days ago. I dont have an idea on when will be the next dip that everyone can buy their favorite coin. Just put bitcoin in a cold storage and dont touch them either sell them. Time will come that you can sell them a better price. And today, if you have spare cash keep on buying.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀