Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:01:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moment for buying or selling?  (Read 11109 times)
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:05:06 PM

On may when posted this thread the bitcoin price would be below <2500$ On may, now its sept and the price is above >4500$. So if the at time you bought 1bitcoin you have doubled the price for around 3 to 4 months. That is right I hope you take the chances and harvesting the profits of today. Seems regretfully unwanted but at this time for no excuses, it's time to invest.
trust and for sure you will received great gain bitcoin investment is always a good choose to begin with the longer you hold the higher chance that
you will received bigger profits, and like what you have said if he already invested his money into bitcoin way back he already enjoying the benefits
of earnings without doing anything.

Trust and patience is the only way to gain profits on holding without one of them we can't take the pressures and might sold it on a hurry. If he invest his money at that Yes he is now enjoying it. But if not we can't do about the past but to be ready in the future. Opportunities may not come the second time around on other investments but bitcoin is different from them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:31:39 PM

I'm not a good one, when it comes to calculate right moment to buy or sell. I try to analyse before making a move, but sometimes invalid calculation causes delay of profit or it immediately causes loses.
You never know what can happen, sometimes we are right in our desicions and sometimes not.
Still it is a good thing to analyze before buying something.

Right, at least he is still trying to minimize himself for buying unnecessarily.  There are times when you might saw something that you like and then you will try to stop yourself from buying because you know that you don't need it. Another thing that we can relate to the topic is when we are trading. There is no right time for buying and selling your coin there is just the good timing which is sometimes very hard to find.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Sabar90

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:03:40 PM

My advice if you want to buy now is fine but do not hold your bitcoin until next year, because the bitcoin price is fluctuating. You better play trading than just holding it, it's more profitable than holding it until next year.

Everyone knows that all these cryptocurrencies prices are high fluctuating. But that doesn't mean that one shouldn't hold coins until next year unless if you have any other good reason for that. Otherwise always keep some portion of your bitcoins for a very longer time because it has good potential go even higher price compared to current price levels.
What is it like to buy bitcoin and sell it ..
btcdepo

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:05:26 PM

My advice if you want to buy now is fine but do not hold your bitcoin until next year, because the bitcoin price is fluctuating. You better play trading than just holding it, it's more profitable than holding it until next year.

Everyone knows that all these cryptocurrencies prices are high fluctuating. But that doesn't mean that one shouldn't hold coins until next year unless if you have any other good reason for that. Otherwise always keep some portion of your bitcoins for a very longer time because it has good potential go even higher price compared to current price levels.
What is it like to buy bitcoin and sell it ..
Depends on your risk apetite. If you can carry on high risks without any trouble, then buy it. If you cannot carry that much risk then wait a bit to observe better.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
namorthesu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:37:07 PM

This is daily trader's question Cheesy It depends on your own position and on the point of your entrance in market. If you have already had a good profit, it will be better to take partial profits, etc.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:46:28 PM

I'm not a good one, when it comes to calculate right moment to buy or sell. I try to analyse before making a move, but sometimes invalid calculation causes delay of profit or it immediately causes loses.
In buying or selling bitcoin with the price right now that is expensive at some point is hard to analyzed. But if we can predict the future price ahead we still can earn profit. If buying now for sure we can still earn as the value will be skyrocket for hodling.
If we want a less risky investment then holding it will be the best option. As much as possible if there's no need to buy stuffs immediately,why not wait for a little longer when the value reaches high. Make more savings no than spending. It will worth a wait.

This is what most of the newbies do. Buying unnecessary things and spending for things that are not important. Others may treat these as gifts for themselves but for others it is just for luxury. It will be better to hold bitcoin now. The price maybe unstable and is very volatile but looking at the history of bitcoin will make you see that since then the market price had risen and bitcoin had been very successful.
I utterly agree with you that we should treat bitcoins casually. These are gems in the land of stones and those who have successfully found them out by hard search; they should keep them in their pockets because these gems have yet to bloom at maximum height. I believe in keeping bitcoins for future purposes.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:07:26 AM

itss depend on you if you want ling term investment it think price now is doesn't matter, but if you want to short term trading to get some profit from the price different i think you can follow the news about bitcoin in this forum or see the issue issue about bitcoin, because issue issue about bitcoin will impact with btc price

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:15:50 AM

In buying or selling bitcoin with the price right now that is expensive at some point is hard to analyzed. But if we can predict the future price ahead we still can earn profit. If buying now for sure we can still earn as the value will be skyrocket for hodling.
If we want a less risky investment then holding it will be the best option. As much as possible if there's no need to buy stuffs immediately,why not wait for a little longer when the value reaches high. Make more savings no than spending. It will worth a wait.

This is what most of the newbies do. Buying unnecessary things and spending for things that are not important. Others may treat these as gifts for themselves but for others it is just for luxury. It will be better to hold bitcoin now. The price maybe unstable and is very volatile but looking at the history of bitcoin will make you see that since then the market price had risen and bitcoin had been very successful.
I utterly agree with you that we should treat bitcoins casually. These are gems in the land of stones and those who have successfully found them out by hard search; they should keep them in their pockets because these gems have yet to bloom at maximum height. I believe in keeping bitcoins for future purposes.
Bitcoin is one of the precious thing that i have and it is better than gold to keep in my opinion and to be honest, i am more interested in bitcoin rather than gold because gold is a very boring investment or possible source of income while bitcoin is very challenging because there is a lot of challenges in bitcoin.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:40:25 AM

I would always go buying it when the price is very low. I know the fact that price will keep skyrocketing always so I won't worry about the profits. Just to make more profits I will buy the bitcoin at lowest in that period. For example, if bitcoin is 5K today and I think that it won't go ahead of this and might just come down then I will really wait for the bitcoin to come down. Once it start moving down I will be sure about my buy order for which I will decide Amount of investment depending on the dip that bitcoin is taking. For this trade I will consider 5K as standard point where bitcoin can definitely reach and go beyond that. This way I will try maximum investment with maximum dip as compared to that standard point of mine. :-)

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:02:04 AM

If you still have the idea of selling or buying bitcoin in 07/09/2017, then I recommend patience. As a matter of fact, bitcoin price is still growing, so why not be patient even more? If you are in need of money or have financial problems, then you should sell your bitcoin. Don't live a life without money when you already know that money is within your hands.
Exactly! I think this is you who has to decide when to sell it or you need to buy it. But the trend which is mostly followed by most of the traders and investors is that they buy the Bitcoins when they see prices are going down and mostly don’t sell them even if process are keep on increasing high, instead they keep it.
unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:48:31 AM

Now is a good moment to buy, if you have seen the recent price movement I would personally buy when the bitcoin price is below $4500 and then I will sell above $45000. the choice is in yourself, so do your best.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:42:41 AM

a good moment is to buy at the time the price goes down and sell at the time the price goes up, but do not sell all, hold some who know the price will still be high again
Yes indeed, the exact time to buy is when bitcoin prices go down, and sell them when bitcoin prices rise again. But out of half the sales you invest in the long run, you can make huge profits and half of that you convert into official money. so you can enjoy, while waiting for return on investment.
Each and every moment counts for a trader. No one can fix any moment or time for buying or selling bit coins. It is best to buy bit coins when prices are lower in markets and to sell them when prices are at its peak. So one should be active and a good analyst of market to have best trading options.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:53:18 AM

It is the moment to sell for those who bought at the time when bitcoin market value was below $3,500. And it is the right time for the long term investors to buy and hold pending when it market value appreciate. Invest wisely and the money you can afford to loose for bitcoin is volatile in nature.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:49:23 AM

Currently i think is a good time to buying, i'm sure bitcoin prices will increasing again reach $5000 later. That's just my opinion, the decision is on each of them how to predict everything that happens. For those who want to selling it, i think it's okay if it really needs to cash it, since bitcoin prices at this time soared from the last few months of course.

aldrian09

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:53:39 AM

For me its time to buy everday if you are planning to hold your coin for long term but if you want a quick trade then you have to wait for the right time and I think today is the right time since most of the coins are dumping.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:14:06 AM

If you don't need money,don't sell. The price is high but it's expected to get even higher. And if you have some extra funds that you don't need invest it in bitcoin that will be the good move. The best option would be to earn bitcoins.or get it some other way but if you can't, buying is also good.

True, because it may have the possibility to increase since bitcoin is a system which volatility is one of its major characteristics, but if you spot where bitcoin is cheap try to buy and treasure bitcoin for years and you might be shocked that you can also be a millionaire since bitcoin is raising its value than the prior even it is dumping and pumping all the time
Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:48:38 AM

Buy low, sell High. You must be watchful when it comes to the value of bitcoin. You might miss the time when bitcoin dump or pump. There are some instances that the lowest price or highest peak of bitcoin last for only an hour or even a minute. It is because of the unstable price characteristic of bitcoin.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:14:05 PM

You should still buy, the price is expected to increase everyday. It is wiser to buy and wait until you gained much profit. Anytime is the moment for buying.
uchiha_2

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:28:01 PM

I think you do not think much about it. all the moments on the bitcoin are very profitable. you buy bitcoin today and look in the future with your bitcoin. you just need to save bitcoin and sell it when the price goes up. even if you buy bitcoin at an expensive price though. that is a good moment in my opinion because the price of bitcoin in the future will be higher. do not wait for cheap prices if you want to invest bitcoin. buy bitcoin right now and see in the future. you will earn money from bitcoin. so you will become rich.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:57:09 PM

I think you should buy bitcoin today. it's never too late to buy bitcoin. maybe the price will go down but it's only temporary .. and the price will come back up. if you ask your moment to buy bitcoin .. maybe it is very easy for bitcoin. you only buy bitcoin at a cheap price and sell it when it is expensive. but you should not sell it .. keep your bitcoin in a long time so you get a lot of profit. do not wait for bitcoin prices to go up as you will regret in the future.
You are right in one aspect. But the general trend which is being followed when comes a point you need to decide amongst buying and selling of Bitcoin is “grab as much as you can when the market price is down and do not sell until and unless you have achieved that much profit which you want to earn”. I think this is what the bottom line is.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: