Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:00:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moment for buying or selling?  (Read 11105 times)
HARRYscotter

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:33:56 AM

buying and selling bitcoin need smart and lucky  so you can buy by 4000$  or wait till tomorrow and buy by 3000$   this is made bitcoin power

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maxsumi

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:41:18 AM

I would just sell all your coins when bitcoins hit 5000 dollars, and then you could just invest once more again. You can buy bitcoin when bitcoin is falling like a few days ago bitcoin was falling hard.

This was the time for to buy a lot of bitcoins. Now as you can see bitcoin is rising you lost your chance to make more profit from bitcoin.
WOW4U

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:04:02 AM

The best thing you can do to earn your bitcoins is to buy the bitcoins when the value drops very low. Because the bitcoin will go up again.
So If the bitcoin value is really high you will make a lot of profit
Coin++

Activity: 810
Merit: 444

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:00:54 AM

With Bitcoin, things are very simple : it is allways time for buying, never selling.
You will sell only when you will not have FIAT any more.
BITCOIN = BUYING !
No more to think ;-).

My favorite faucets to earn real free bitcoins/satoshis : Moon BitCoin and Bit Fun.
You want some free AltCoins ? It's here : BCH (Bitcoin Cash) Moon BitCoinCash - DASH (Dash) Moon Dash - DOGE (DogeCoin) Moon DogeCoin - LTC (LiteCoin) Moon LiteCoin.
You want some free LBC (Lbry Credits) ? My LBC invite : Lbry.tv - LBC (Lbry Credits).
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:51:09 AM

With Bitcoin, things are very simple : it is allways time for buying, never selling.
You will sell only when you will not have FIAT any more.
BITCOIN = BUYING !
No more to think ;-).

You can keep on buying if you have enough money to spend all of it but how about if you have families and your expenses is pretty high enough. How are you going to afford this? With no fiat you can't keep on buying this too although you have save some of your coin, may be you can get it but of course it will take really long time
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:21:23 AM

surely its i will collect as much as possible first! can also I will use a little for the need, and I will save as much as it's good? saving the base of the rich😄 the most appropriate objectives are put on the table and in good use.

Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:30:51 AM

For me prefer to keep bitcoin for a long time (more than 1 year), because if we sell and buy bitcoin in the near future will keep us busy and when the price down we will panic so sell in a loss position.
Loremipusum

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:44:31 AM

I would buy bitcoin when the price is very low. I would sell bitcoin when it surpass 10 thousand dollars in order to make more money.
You can then invest again and do the same thing again to make money.
kuckong

Activity: 184

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:21:26 AM

I'm not a good one, when it comes to calculate right moment to buy or sell. I try to analyse before making a move, but sometimes invalid calculation causes delay of profit or it immediately causes loses.
You never know what can happen, sometimes we are right in our desicions and sometimes not.
Still it is a good thing to analyze before buying something.

Right, at least he is still trying to minimize himself for buying unnecessarily.  There are times when you might saw something that you like and then you will try to stop yourself from buying because you know that you don't need it. Another thing that we can relate to the topic is when we are trading. There is no right time for buying and selling your coin there is just the good timing which is sometimes very hard to find.

yes, its hard to find when we can sell or buy it. but, all logic think can be predicted

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:38:17 AM

I'm not a good one, when it comes to calculate right moment to buy or sell. I try to analyse before making a move, but sometimes invalid calculation causes delay of profit or it immediately causes loses.
You never know what can happen, sometimes we are right in our desicions and sometimes not.
Still it is a good thing to analyze before buying something.

Right, at least he is still trying to minimize himself for buying unnecessarily.  There are times when you might saw something that you like and then you will try to stop yourself from buying because you know that you don't need it. Another thing that we can relate to the topic is when we are trading. There is no right time for buying and selling your coin there is just the good timing which is sometimes very hard to find.

yes, its hard to find when we can sell or buy it. but, all logic think can be predicted
You can predict to when you are going to sell or buy by doing fundamental analysis like the news in the internet about bitcoin, if you see that the news are bad and against the will of being good in bitcoin then it is easy for you to know that you are going to sell because you can buy back at a lower price and vice versa.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:52:10 AM

buying and selling bitcoin need smart and lucky  so you can buy by 4000$  or wait till tomorrow and buy by 3000$   this is made bitcoin power
Yep! This is not less than a golden chance of collecting as much bitcoins as you can afford than wasting time in thinking whether to buy or not. Bitcoins always decrease in value before fork and same is happening now. In November, bitcoins are for sure going to touch 5k dollars at any cost.
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:38:18 AM

this is very easy for bitcoin users to determine when the right moment to sell or buy bitcoin.
that is when the bitcoin price increases then that is the right time to sell bitcoin and if the bitcoin price is decreasing then it is the right time to buy bitcoin.
Such time will be very useful if we want to get a lot of profit.
alva 666

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:52:52 AM

if you check bitcoin price from 2009 to 2012 to 2017 you will see price always rise so i think all time to buy
Agraoclya

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:54:50 AM

The current bitcoin price is $ 3100, and I think it's a good moment to buy, I'm sure next week the bitcoin price will return to $ 4000 and next month's start will reach $ 5000.
Agree with you. It was rather deep correction, so after it I hope the price will only grow) That's why it's time for buying now.
I was thinking the price will hit below $3000 falling to $2000 I guess, but surprisingly it’s going back up and was around $3500 the last time I checked. But no matter what happens, I still believe this is a perfect time to buy in, though I can’t tell what will actually happen in the next fork which is on November.
It is very easy for bitcoin users to determine what the right moment to sell or buy bitcoin is. that is when the bitcoin price increases then that is the right time to sell bitcoin and if the bitcoin price is decreasing that is the right time to buy bitcoin.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:00:47 AM

The perfect moment to buy some Bitcoin was a few years ago. But I think that even now it is a good opportunity while bitcoin is slowly recovering  from the damage caused by China. I think that you need to hurry up while it's price has not risen to 5000$. Many people predict that it will happen soon.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:13:27 AM

I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?
Yes it is still right to buy bitcoin, as long it is not reaching 5000$, keep in mind always that this thing is just like an opportunity to any of us here.
then once you buy then hold them all in along term.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:01:00 AM

this is very easy for bitcoin users to determine when the right moment to sell or buy bitcoin.
that is when the bitcoin price increases then that is the right time to sell bitcoin and if the bitcoin price is decreasing then it is the right time to buy bitcoin.
Such time will be very useful if we want to get a lot of profit.
For me that time right when bitcoin reach to sky but i still hold some of my bitcoin and release some of them and sell them because it gives me high profit therefore i release some of them. So sell some of them and hold also some of them.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:36:36 AM

I think you should buy bitcoin today. it's never too late to buy bitcoin. maybe the price will go down but it's only temporary .. and the price will come back up. if you ask your moment to buy bitcoin .. maybe it is very easy for bitcoin. you only buy bitcoin at a cheap price and sell it when it is expensive. but you should not sell it .. keep your bitcoin in a long time so you get a lot of profit. do not wait for bitcoin prices to go up as you will regret in the future.
You are right in one aspect. But the general trend which is being followed when comes a point you need to decide amongst buying and selling of Bitcoin is “grab as much as you can when the market price is down and do not sell until and unless you have achieved that much profit which you want to earn”. I think this is what the bottom line is.
I think those who can sell their portfolio at right time are always in profit because if the price is high then the rate you have purchased the portfolio and you did not want to hold it more for more profit then you will be very safe from the decrease in the prices of your portfolio and by selling the portfolio you will be able to prepare the new one which can also give you profit in near future and the vice versa like if prices are going down you sell it to avoid further decrease.
Yes I agree with you but there was a time for buying and there is no time and moment for selling bitcoin because of the rising price of it.

I think the bestselling moment will be that when the price of bitcoin reaches to its peak but who can say that what will be the highest and final price of bitcoin? So I think that there is no a specified moment for selling your bitcoin. Just hold it and wait for higher price.
ALT67890

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:50:57 AM

As the date you posted it most likely that the price is much lower than today's price so if you bought at that time you asked this. You might be profiting huge and doubled your earnings in a spanned of three to four months especially when the price reached almost 4900$ in August. But if not they're no such thing as being late in bitcoin as the future of bitcoin still at good sight.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:33:06 AM

I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?

Sir the best time of buying is when the price is low or when it dumps while the best time for selling is when it has its high value. If you really want to buy bitcoin make sure that it has a low value or it dumps it is very impractical if you buy bitcoin with high value.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: