Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Online games that can earn bitcoin?  (Read 3562 times)
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:45:32 AM

well there is browser online games that can earn bitcoin try to look in micro earnings section some of there have a games like rpg or some mini games that you can fight people online.

I played or tried most of them, I can`t say there is a good game for earning bitcoins, all of them are bad quality games, and money you can earn there is just to little. LOL, cs, and wow can make some money if you are playing it all the time, before I played lol for digibytes but now their site is not working, its like that for months now, I don`t know why.
Few games for android are also boring, conclusion is that there is no good game for earning bitcoins, maybe in future, but now nothing.

I never seen any rpg games worth to play with interms of profit earnings since the profit generated by them is so less and i might rather waste my time to learn on trading and other fruitfull things out here. Im enough and done playing all of that games before so its a better to leave that area and make our time more valuable rpg games,android bitcoin earning games and whatsoever is just a waste of time.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:00:27 PM

I dont know whether this has been shared here or not but someone is offering 0.005 for signing up in a website and playing game and writing a review about it. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1902842.0
Even if someone is paying for gaming then it will be too low I guess. Better to try some faucets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: