Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 02:25:43 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you care?  (Read 2375 times)
Ziskinberg

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:55:08 AM

Roulette, slots, you should forget these kind of games.
Based on probabilities only! Why do you think you will win in the long term?

Poker, sports betting requires more than luck/bad luck. Try these instead.
My 2cents.
I sports betting and I cannot even be profitable when there is no house edge so I think with slots the more my chances are lower. Knowing our game will help us win because that way we will continue to work to improve our strategy and it would not be possible in luck based games so we need to understand the difference. If we gamble for fun then there is no problem with whatever we choose because entertainment is our main priority and losing is a very normal situation.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
junoreactor

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:02:30 AM

Roulette, slots, you should forget these kind of games.
Based on probabilities only! Why do you think you will win in the long term?

Poker, sports betting requires more than luck/bad luck. Try these instead.
My 2cents.
I sports betting and I cannot even be profitable when there is no house edge so I think with slots the more my chances are lower. Knowing our game will help us win because that way we will continue to work to improve our strategy and it would not be possible in luck based games so we need to understand the difference. If we gamble for fun then there is no problem with whatever we choose because entertainment is our main priority and losing is a very normal situation.
I understand where you are coming. To be fair, having an edge over the bookmaker can be quite hard, it requires dedications, odds monitoring, and a lot of experience. People who are beginners in sports betting will always lose money, they will learn the hard way.
To know if a price is value or not value, it takes time.

We say closing odds at Pinnacle are usually a near perfect representation of the real probabilities of the different outcome on one event.

The future of sports betting has arrived   ═══▌▌     EARN BITCOINS by BETTIN ON SPORTS     ▐▐═══   For The Best Betting Experience at the BEST ODDS OF THE MARKET
═════════════════════════
YuginKadoya

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:52:57 PM

I like what you said. Indeed many times I've seen people accusing a gambling site of being rigged but in fact they were just very unlucky. I myself was thinking not once, especially when I was at the very beginning of my gambling experience, that a dice site is rigged when you have 15 reds in a row betting with 50% win chance. Now I know that worse things happen and they happen not because the site is rigged.

Yup! Many Gamblers would just tend to say that the site is Rigged because they are losing so much in betting in it but I think it is really a coincidence that they are losing so much, I think we must know the nature of gambling first before betting it in and what might be the cost when you try to play it,

Indeed mate.. If you always win then you're at luck and most gamblers doesn't have that type of luck and I believe it very random since majority of the gamblers are always on the losing streak. For me, it's also important for you to check the website, it's credibility among other patrons.. it's also important before you go in and do gamble.

Yup! that is truly a must do before proceding to a gambling site, always watch out for some comments if the sites credibility and if it is truly legit and a good paying site I think this goes to all gambling site, we must always proceed with precaution.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.