Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:41:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Refunding People  (Read 2175 times)
Jakers (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 10:25:05 AM

Post here so I can refund you.

Current People I need to refund. Sorry   Undecided

Kalm - $225 (Agreement Reached) - Pending Payment

Ruggedmandan - $300 Walmart Gift Card (Agreement Reached) - Pending Payment

b3b456de - $25 Best Buy GC (Agreement NOT Reached) - Pending Reply

Sorry for all the trouble I caused I'm really not a scammer I just made a shitty decision. Now it's time for me to own up to my mistakes and pay everyone that I scammed back. Thanks everyone. If I could do it all over again I would of never done this, I'm truly sorry.

This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 10:36:52 AM

+1 Internet for owning up to it.

Jakers (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 10:45:32 AM

Thanks man. I'm not a pussy I actually own up to my mistakes.

I've been going through a lot mentally lately it kind of sucks but I'm doing my best to get through it.

This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for
Kalm

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 02:07:03 PM

I'll post here once I receive the agreed upon repayment.

Jakers (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 02:50:43 PM

I'll post here once I receive the agreed upon repayment.

I'll be contacting you here shortly with the code. I'm still $25.00 short and I didn't want to rip you off especially after making you wait all those days and especially for scamming you. You don't owe me anything.

drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 03:08:54 PM

If you pay everyone off do you get the scammer tag removed?
bittencoin

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 05:16:13 PM

Why? so he can create a bigger scam?  If a person scammed a small amount, that person will likely will scam again if a bigger opportunity presents itself.
Jakers (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 05:20:16 PM

Why? so he can create a bigger scam?  If a person scammed a small amount, that person will likely will scam again if a bigger opportunity presents itself.

Nope. That isn't me. Why would I pay off a debt just to try to get a bigger one? I know people won't be trusting me with a lot of money because of what I did. I don't care. All I care is about paying the people I owe back. Leave this thread, this isn't for you. Only for people who were involved in this.

drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 05:20:17 PM

No idea. I was just curious how it works, if the scammer repents does that right the wrongs?

I don't agree or disagree, just wanted to know how it worked. Smiley

I understand your point about the bigger scam being a possibility.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 05:21:13 PM

Leave this thread, this isn't for you. Only for people who were involved in this.

Sorry, Just wanted to know how it worked. I'll leave.
bittencoin

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 05:33:18 PM

...if the scammer repents does that right the wrongs?

Scammers are the worst of all criminals, worst than robbers.  Robbers rob mostly random people and disappear.  Scammers rob people and then stick around to string out people and revel about the people that they scammed. 
Jakers (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 07:10:27 PM

Scammers are the worst of all criminals, worst than robbers.  Robbers rob mostly random people and disappear.  Scammers rob people and then stick around to string out people and revel about the people that they scammed. 

Is this the second time I have to ask you to leave the thread? Get out of here, go. This was suppose to be locked and stickied. Not for people to argue about if I'm a scum bag or not. I'M owning up to my OWN mistakes and refunding them, what more do you want? I don't know where you get this generalization at but it isn't me, which is why I am refunding the people I took from.

It was more my gambling addiction than actually wanting to scam, I just gambled all of the money away that I got from them. Now that I've overcame my gambling addiction and started to make some good business decisions I've made it my first goal to refund all the people I've scammed.

bittencoin

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 07:21:07 PM

Is this the second time I have to ask you to leave the thread? Get out of here, go. This was suppose to be locked and stickied. Not for people to argue about if I'm a scum bag or not. I'M owning up to my OWN mistakes and refunding them, what more do you want? I don't know where you get this generalization at but it isn't me, which is why I am refunding the people I took from.

It was more my gambling addiction than actually wanting to scam, I just gambled all of the money away that I got from them. Now that I've overcame my gambling addiction and started to make some good business decisions I've made it my first goal to refund all the people I've scammed.

If you want to refund people, you could contact them privately, why do you post this in public?  As a scammer, you are not entitled to tell people when or where to post.
Jakers (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 07:34:25 PM

If you want to refund people, you could contact them privately, why do you post this in public?  As a scammer, you are not entitled to tell people when or where to post.

LEAVE.

I was told to post here by JohnTheDong

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 07:38:21 PM

LEAVE.

That's true. It normally takes a public scam accusation thread to get someone tagged, so a thread should be required to do the opposite too. Also, that'll be a public ledger of sorts detailing why he got his tag removed if he pays up his creditors.

PS: Have you refunded the Circle of Trust coin yet?
Jakers (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 07:53:19 PM

LEAVE.

That's true. It normally takes a public scam accusation thread to get someone tagged, so a thread should be required to do the opposite too. Also, that'll be a public ledger of sorts detailing why he got his tag removed if he pays up his creditors.

PS: Have you refunded the Circle of Trust coin yet?

Ahhh , I keep forgetting about that. I actually didn't intend to scam that but nobody was posting to take the coins and I just kind of ended up with them at the wrong time. I have contacted Garr regarding the issue and he has given me the BTC address to re-pay the amount of BTC I owed converted at the rate of when they were passed to me. I'll ask him to post here once I refund him.

Kalm

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:35:55 PM

Where is my money?

Jakers (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 07:10:56 PM

Where is my money?

I'm still $25 short. I have already lined Dan's payment out and I'm just waiting for him to come online and agree. I am paying him half in Walmart and half in BTC. I can also do the 200 Amazon and $25.00 in BTC for you too.

Kalm

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:12:06 PM

He has repaid his debts. Thank you for deciding to do the right thing. Smiley

Best of luck

Jakers (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:17:46 PM

I paid Kalm back completely.

Sent Dan about $100 in BTC and I'll be sending him the rest here shortly.

I'm feeling really bad right now (worst I've ever felt in my life) so I will be on and off for the next few days, I will get everyone paid back as soon as possible.

ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 08:34:53 PM

When can I expect the remaining $200?
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 09:13:45 PM

Jakers paid up everything he owed.

Thanks for doing the right thing.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 10:18:46 AM

Good job. Karma is a bitch. Those harassing him, there's karma for you, your scammers won't repent like this guy.

Jakers (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:20:54 AM

I've refunded the remaining $90 I owe from the circle of trust to Garr.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: