Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 11:47:33 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how earn btc from online???  (Read 61502 times)
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 343

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:13:56 PM

hey...I want to know easily  earn btc from online...can you give some tips about it...someone only tell me that earn btc easily bt they not given any tips...plz...anyone help me

It is really hard to earn bitcoins, unless you are very good at doing something ( like sport bets, or trading ), and for any bitcoin you have to work very hard. All ways to earn are hard, but if i had to choose easiest one it would probably be signature campaign, just join any one that you like and be active, you can earn at least 0.01 each week, but of course you can earn more too.

I guess for me the easiest way to earn btc is to join some signature campaigns and wait patiently for it to pay you. But if you like to take risk, you do some trading but it needs knowledge about it and you need ideas about how to trade. Or maybe you could also do buy and sell and gambling, but it is too much risky.
Signature campaign is not the best job around here. There are still many things you can do which are harder a little bit but I can give you a bigger amount of bitcoin. If you can spend time to learn more, you will be able to learn more about the internet and how to make money online

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bohr

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:36:28 AM

This forum does allow to earn from social signatures using facebook and twiter, besides those you can join the signatures for posting, with this earnings you can invest at Ico or start trading. I did started with faucets some years ago and nowadays i use my signature earnings a part to trade and im saving the other part for the future.
The only downside to earning with signature campaigns is that it takes you a while to gain ranks and also the spots for good campaigns get filled very quickly, so while signature campaigns are a great way to make some additional money it is really difficult to make any kind of consistent money through them and as such we must be realistic about the earnings we can get with signature campaigns.

ZIGGER      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
|ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
ericson

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:56:20 AM

hey...I want to know easily  earn btc from online...can you give some tips about it...someone only tell me that earn btc easily bt they not given any tips...plz...anyone help me
Earning by posting some discusion on this forum and when you get high enough activities you be able to gain some trust and join some bounties,signature campaigns and other works to be done it is always enjoyable to help other people peiceof advice faucets are a waste of your time you should focus more on this forum and pick the right section to the limit  of your knowledge easy right? Now if you have enough activities and make the rank like full member or sr. Member you should earn at least 20$+ a week theres no risk on joining some campaigns but theres a risk on how your post should be always related to the post this is an advice
gesdan

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:37:54 AM

if you want to eaern bitcoin online you can try the faucet, if you dont have any bitcoin at first, but you can trading or lending your bitcoin to get some profit with requirements you have bitcoin to make your trading works 100%,
if you want to earn bitcoin without faucet and trading but you have a big skill i think you can work as freelancer in some site with bitcoin payment

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Dec 2017 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1400

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:26:10 AM

1. If you join this forum, you can join signature campign, sosial media campaign etc. No need money to start it, only need time, knowledge, good attitude and dont lazy  Grin
2. Trading If you have capital, you can do it. For example trading bitcoin or altcoin. Just buy / sell coin. Its simple but all of it need experience and have risk.
3. Mining Investment, but need high capital.
4. Skill If you have more skill in graphic design, you can sell them into bitcoin. You can make signature design, avatar design etc.

Yes these are the skill that you need but still its divided in some part. Here on forum you can use 1 and 4 even if you are low lever rank you can make and create good stuff here. For 2 when you gain some coin from, example 1 (mostly from ICO coins signature campaign) you can trade. Mining requires investment first in rigs then after some time you start earning after you pay your rig or rigs.

Mentions, gambling is here for some very profitable some even get much from this, and faucets of any kind are WASTE of time for any rank.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Zemangat

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:04:33 PM

if you read some threads in this forum. there are so many ways to get bitcoin. some buy it, or invest and they get it for free. following a campaign in this forum is the most effective and free way to get bitcoin. you just do the promotional task of the project. with applicable terms. you can also get bitcoin for free by offering your skills to people in need. suppose you have programmers expertise then you can offer it and ask for bitcoin payment. if you want to get bitcoin by using investment or beebayar .. then you can buy coins when ico starts. because the price of coins on ico cheaper. then you sell it back after ico is done. then you can also try gambling .. it's just this is risky but if you win .. you will get a lot of profit

sapnu

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:53:42 AM

Join different campaigns. Campaign is a good source of income and also to earn Bitcoin. Weekly campaigns directly pays Bitcoin as a reward while bounty campaigns uses tokens as rewards. Those tokens can be converted or traded to Bitcoin which its value varies on the market's rate of exchange. You'll just need to finish the cmpaign to be able to receive a reward at the end of the campaign. You may look for campaigns in Altcoin section, marketplace then bounties thread, and choose a campaign as you like. Rules on the campaign shoild be followed.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
ankurguta87

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 07:16:13 AM

Just start in signature campaign here in this forum you can get good amount of bitcoin here then trading is also good but this is too risky specially if you do not know how to do good trading. Then investment but make sure that you invest in legit investment site.

How to do it?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ BRING YOUR MONEY TO LIFE ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ STACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
●● TelegramTwitterFacebookDiscord ●●
JuanSanchezzz

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:22:55 AM

Really interested in earning bitcoins? multiple ways are there to earn but, you have to get more Bitcoin knowledge by researching various blogging sites. You can earn digital money by playing the game and doing online work and from trading, mining and interest payment percentage. You can convert Bitcoin into cash for regular needs.
S.Naka

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:52:53 PM

If u want to earn btc, go bounty. STOP. the rest is notthing.

Cmoh

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:08:23 PM

BTC earning from on-line is simple. First of all if you are new to this currency use the faucet claim to get some free Satoshi which is the small fraction of Bitcoin. Then read more & more from the on-line sources about bitcoin and then you get a very good idea of earning bitcoin online in great amount. Above all you can try freelancing work for Bitcoin.

justdimin

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:35:00 PM

aside from bitcoin, i've heard about web development and data entry encoding but i just don't know how it works.
There are various ways you can earn Bitcoin online and I believe working on jobs like software developing, web developing and writing will offer you much.
There are also signature campaign, trading and investment. But I wouldn’t prefer those to jobs, cause getting an actual Bitcoin job is the best.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
laredo7mm

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:52:41 PM

Bounty campaign can give you best income in bitcoins in short term which may not be possible even with signature campaign but before joining any bounty campaign you should do your own research and make sure that its not a scam or else even after working hard you will not get anything in return.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:01:44 AM

Bounty campaign can give you best income in bitcoins in short term which may not be possible even with signature campaign but before joining any bounty campaign you should do your own research and make sure that its not a scam or else even after working hard you will not get anything in return.
Earning in bitcoin is one of the best source of income online for me even i know that there is lots of other service offer online to earn money i choose to stick in bitcoin because i only have few extra time to work for other worked. And i am satisfied in my earning in bitcoin which i can buy some of my needs using my earning in bitcoin.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
shiunsai

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:12:14 AM

Earning in bitcoin is one of the best source of income online for me even i know that there is lots of other service offer online to earn money i choose to stick in bitcoin because i only have few extra time to work for other worked. And i am satisfied in my earning in bitcoin which i can buy some of my needs using my earning in bitcoin.

Signature campaign is a blessing for all the users on this forum who want to earn bitcoins as it doesn't involve any risk of loosing money and if you work on it regularly then it will give you guaranteed income in bitcoins and the best thing is that you can work according to your convenience and finish the weekly work.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               
                  ▀                   
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Isaac 999

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:46:15 AM

you can make exchange site if you have good income .
you can make apk app and use bitcoin for games if you have good skills

you can sell bitcointalk accounts if you have time
fakedark

Activity: 18

TokenStars.com/ACE ― tokenizing tennis stars

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:50:06 AM

You are a member of BCT forum, so you are able to earn money here. Just improve your post quality, rank up then you can join signature campaigns. After earn some money, use this effectively. Investing in ICO is not a bad idea to multiply your money, but it's risky. There are many ways to earn money here, just do research and you should find your answer

Tokenizing Rising Tennis Stars: tokenstars.com/ace
aqrulesms

Activity: 302

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:21:12 AM

You are a member of BCT forum, so you are able to earn money here. Just improve your post quality, rank up then you can join signature campaigns. After earn some money, use this effectively. Investing in ICO is not a bad idea to multiply your money, but it's risky. There are many ways to earn money here, just do research and you should find your answer

There are even some good ICOs and not all of them are scam and risk of investing can be reduced if you have done proper research before investing your money as investments will always help you in growing your money which may not be possible by only earning from signature campaign as it will give you only certain fixed income.

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
babygun

Activity: 126

VIABET.IO PRE-ICO | NOV 14

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:16:05 PM

There is a many topics like this on the forum.
There are many ways to earn BTC: doing faucets (is fun, but rewards are low), trading, gambling (not adviced), signature campaigns here on bitcointalk.

kucritt

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:22:49 PM

im want it too, that is my purpose to earn some bitcoin from online, i think this forum is the answer of that, i want to earn some bitcoin to make some extra income to get some stuff that i want it from a long time

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.