Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:49:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169888 times)
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:37:04 PM

What a sham this project is, the #2 holder is liquidating and good luck to his sale.  This guy must know something and better to lose 35% than 100%.

Despite repeated reassurance of Q1 DEX, we are approaching the end of Q2 and the CEX is still nowhere in sight, oh wait, the wallet is still buggy.

Of course, sick, high blood pressure etc are regularly used to quench the public's demand for progress updates.

Funny that there are still NVST holders thinking that the escrows actually mean something, ouch!

I'm curious how you know the #2 holder is liquidating because last time I checked I haven't sold my NVST : https://xchain.io/asset/NVST.  I have been on the chat channel non-stop for over a year it is not my problem people for some reason want a pretty website https://nvocommunity.com/, some PowerPoint, requesting a stupid admin thinking it matters and some videos to make themselves feel better.  The Devs are on the Slack channel and after a year they are still there when I told them we should just screw all you over and take the money because this bitching isn't worth it.  Why release a product that doesn't work, people will just say it is shit and move along.  It is better for the devs to do a hard reset with the CEX launch and start over with a new website (re-brand).  Yes, real companies re-brand products.  Also in the last 24 hours over 10K NVST has been purchased.  In addition, unlike TSWR who cares about the community, I told the Devs that this has been the best market strategy ever.  Get everyone to buy at ICO price and sell it even cheaper to the same people.

bluelogic

Newbie account defending NVO, that's not suspicious at all.Nice try TONBI. Next time come up with better story. Blockchain doesn't lie Wink https://xchain.io/address/1LTurdDoQQVRMPGGT4Ke1j9ojnBUWkduLN - 60k for sell.
God you really are a fucking idiot, the account was made in 2013 way before the project was even thought of

So how is this the #2 person?  Like you mentioned it is only 60K NVST.

He has 300k in total.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
msktrader15

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:20:59 PM

It is not wise to trade with investor's money, and not permitted I am sure.

Not permitted doesn't means its not happened.
Is there any evidence that all the funds are stored at a certain address and have not moved since last year?
centersmissing

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:34:31 AM

It is not wise to trade with investor's money, and not permitted I am sure.

Not permitted doesn't means its not happened.
Is there any evidence that all the funds are stored at a certain address and have not moved since last year?

How about going to the first page of this thread and you will see who the escrows are.  Ask them if they are screwing around with NVO’s crowdsale funds.
insultingo45271

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

Wait for more information on the project, because I have been very active in supporting this project and very much hope that they will be able to stand out in a number of projects.
TSWR

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:51:10 PM

This is an update from the team via slack:

Wallet Update :
 So far, the development of the 1.2 is about 30% done, the separation of concern is done, some pages are already linked, the local storage mechanic is changed from now on it will be handled by two databases, a secured database (firebase) and a performance database (redis).
Due to coinmarketcap delisting NVO, the required changes have already been added to 1.2 in order to display the price in the price page, using counterparty.
Performance tests and benchmarks should happen at the end of this week or the mid next week regarding the separation of concerns.

Rough resume :

balances and transactions backend – ripple websockets and testing.
fixing crypto info route (as NVO is not supported on coinmarketcap), testing all calls.
Fixes on NVO-Wallet(NVO cryptoinfo url) and the backend, testing writing documentation,
Setting up redis, messaging service and logger service on new design, installing and testing.
Adding shared service, connecting the new design with the redis backend, setting messaging, workaround to use ipcRenderer and ipcMain additions from electron.
Connecting new design with the redis backend, private data setup and started with prices.
Transactions page
Addresses page
Price page
Transfer page

Why just 30% advancement?

Most of the components and packages here are totally new to the wallet, some work arounds have been required like the IPC one, because of the separation of concerns and the way Angular works, which consumed a lot of time.
Also, there was new additions to the development team who required a period for adaptation and training.
Since some weeks, we focused on seting up documentations, internal and external documentations for the wallet and the cluster. These docs took a long time to be writen as they are very detailed, it contains everything about the wallet and cluster, including data schemas for the users, for the addresses management and private keys, transactions, prices, almost everything.
On the cluster side, some changes have been done regarding networking issues with ripple, as the wallet uses the websocket ports of Ripple, we had to do some changes on the load balancers to let them relay the informations.

Regarding the updates, and the lack of updates, as mentioned in above, for now, we can't do weekly updates, maybe bi-weekly updates,  because we prefer not to update you when there is not much to say, the work is progressing, but it may not be as quick as what everyone would like to. The team is growing, which also takes time to setup, a monthly update is possible actually, with a summary of the milestones.
It also depends of the actual progress in the development side, sometimes, the tasks need time, and it can take up to 2 or 3 weeks to be done regardless of the amount of developers you put in.
msktrader15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:08:25 AM

this project is a joke..

still aint selling cause im too lazy to do it but i dont expect the exchange to be released anytime soon.

99% sure that neonexchange will be released before nvo and they still havent started with the ico yet

It's a joke fore sure, to be more precise it's a complete scam. No exchange will be released, be sure about it. 25 April was the deadline for Versus. The price has fallen 50% in a week.

NEX is going to be the best DEX, they started 1 year later than NVO and will launch before them Cheesy NEX has the potential to achieve 50$ in the long run.

NEX already has a working MVP. All NVO had was a white paper during their ICO. Believe it or not, I was trying to decide between OmiseGO and this project and I went with this one  Sad I could have bought OmiseGO at 65 cents, but I opted to invest in NVO. OmiseGO is now around $18. NVST is less than 50 cents. Cheesy I sure can pick winners, can't I?

You're not the only one that made a bad choice. These guys mislead and tricked many people into believing them. My worst decision, ever.

Agreed u guyz. Good to hear words of truth here.
Is there any chance that they would refund token hodlers?
If say, to distribute last visible 1313 BTC  from here 3D8LSnVv3DvwkXdmTtAsUzygeQUzpDJcPv the address with ICO funds Smiley
centersmissing

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:15:02 AM

this project is a joke..

still aint selling cause im too lazy to do it but i dont expect the exchange to be released anytime soon.

99% sure that neonexchange will be released before nvo and they still havent started with the ico yet

It's a joke fore sure, to be more precise it's a complete scam. No exchange will be released, be sure about it. 25 April was the deadline for Versus. The price has fallen 50% in a week.

NEX is going to be the best DEX, they started 1 year later than NVO and will launch before them Cheesy NEX has the potential to achieve 50$ in the long run.

NEX already has a working MVP. All NVO had was a white paper during their ICO. Believe it or not, I was trying to decide between OmiseGO and this project and I went with this one  Sad I could have bought OmiseGO at 65 cents, but I opted to invest in NVO. OmiseGO is now around $18. NVST is less than 50 cents. Cheesy I sure can pick winners, can't I?

You're not the only one that made a bad choice. These guys mislead and tricked many people into believing them. My worst decision, ever.

Agreed u guyz. Good to hear words of truth here.
Is there any chance that they would refund token hodlers?
If say, to distribute last visible 1313 BTC  from here 3D8LSnVv3DvwkXdmTtAsUzygeQUzpDJcPv the address with ICO funds Smiley

Escrows will not release funds to token holders because of delays.  Just because one token a guy could have bought is worth more than NVO, just because so and so thinks this such and such dex will be better means absolutely nothing.  The truth is NVO underestimated the timeline and that is it.  This wallet and dex is much more robust and complex than others out there, it won’t happen overnight.  These “words of truth” you are hearing are from the village idiot that most people know is a bit off his rocker.  Join forces with him at your own risk!
msktrader15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:37:41 PM

Escrows will not release funds to token holders because of delays.  Just because one token a guy could have bought is worth more than NVO, just because so and so thinks this such and such dex will be better means absolutely nothing.  The truth is NVO underestimated the timeline and that is it.  This wallet and dex is much more robust and complex than others out there, it won’t happen overnight.  These “words of truth” you are hearing are from the village idiot that most people know is a bit off his rocker.  Join forces with him at your own risk!

Look, even if truth in underestimation of developing complexity, we all agree that game is [[almost]] over.
Maybe the most important thing now how to get money back.
If team now commit the failure, those 1313BTC can fully cover fiat losses since 2017. Rough calculation 1,313BTC divided by 15,000,000NVST gives 0.00008753333333 BTC per NVST which is about  $0.7 now.

If we imagine the team used to take only 10% of ICO funds, exactly how they promise in whitepaper, than it shall be not 1,313 btc but little more than 3,000 btc in ecrow.
msktrader15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:45:37 PM

Escrows will not release funds to token holders because of delays.

1)  What are be right conditions to release escrow funds? Another deadline break?
2) What can we still count as the Escrow funds? Original ICO address 3AiGej11G8jUXvEBPvQKPLiHXC7ruUCp1Z now nave zero balance. Series of transactions from those address ended up on one address 3D8LSnVv3DvwkXdmTtAsUzygeQUzpDJcPv which is now contain 1313 btc. Where is other 2K btc, any information?
centersmissing

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:26:22 PM

1)  What are be right conditions to release escrow funds? Another deadline break?
2) What can we still count as the Escrow funds? Original ICO address 3AiGej11G8jUXvEBPvQKPLiHXC7ruUCp1Z now nave zero balance. Series of transactions from those address ended up on one address 3D8LSnVv3DvwkXdmTtAsUzygeQUzpDJcPv which is now contain 1313 btc. Where is other 2K btc, any information?

Please don't waste your brain power on this.  The project is in active development, the game is not over at all; just because you do not see much communication from the team does not mean they are not working.  Just because they made a deadline months ago and did not meet it does not raise a case for refunds.  If they had given a deadline for end of year 2018 would you feel better?  If they do not meet 2018 deadline but the project is almost complete should they refund and give up the right for token holders to reap rewards off the exchange?  Most people want this to work and want to see a high token value and dividends, as well as a quality exchange.  There are a few of you spoiled by projects who give good twitter and hire pr guys who think getting back refund chump change for their tokens is a good idea.  Chill out and let the guys do their job.
msktrader15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:39:31 PM

<stuff>
<blah blah conspiracy blah>

Yesterday you complained in slack that team is not communicating with you ( the insider), here is the proof:

https://i.imgur.com/KyijWZK.png

<blah blah hasty generalization blah appeal to probability blah>
I feel nothing but pity for you. It's simple to see how your little mind could come up with fantastic stories to try to force your limited comprehension into that little box of fabricated reality that comes from only knowing 5% of what is actually happening. It's hard to fit objective reality into such a small box when it's already so full of fanciful imagined conspiracies and so deeply affected by entrenched confirmation biases.

Your projection of "complaining" is particularly puzzling, since the actual context of the carefully cherry-picked screenshot you took using your PaperNick alt was part of a larger discussion about how much I am impressed with their dedication and work ethic. It wasn't a complaint at all; it was, in fact, quite the opposite. To remind the poor readers subjected to this nonsense: because the developers have been so busy recently, I hadn't heard from them in a while, and thought I would check in with them. When I did, I immediately got a surprisingly large amount of information in a very short amount of time that gave me renewed confidence in their diligence and tirelessness. Kind of like how you yourself are diligent and tireless in propagating half-truths and subjective inferences as if they were established facts - but they provide actual real-world outcomes, unlike your little fists mashing fruitlessly on your keyboard in a misguided effort try and look important to a group of people who largely already dismiss you as psychotic and irrelevant.

As it is, my reputation in the NVO community speaks for itself, and I don't need to lift a finger to defend it in any way. Yours, on the other hand, also speaks for itself, and needs no further effort to expose. We are at an impasse, it seems. I, on the side of rational and clear thought, and you on the side of wild accusations of conspiracy and subterfuge and an irrational fear of being wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You know what? Just few comments back some of you said that devs communicated recently. Unlike you, i provided solid proof that about your  lies . And I just NAILED you . What you do is logical fallacies - I provide  arguments, you can't handle them and instead attack the poster (me) not the argument. TSWR started digging about me and to make personal threats, isn't that pathetic, you guys are mentally ill and obsessed. I literally EXPOSED your little filthy game. People can scroll back several pages and see all the valid question and concerns, none of which were addressed only swearing. I don't have another account in slack, Papernick is different person, as few months back he was there commenting with me and many others. You see conspiracy everywhere. The truth is project is dead. Look at the facts,  2 months left  for DEX release and yet even the wallet is not fixed, no words from the team (what a surprise). There won't be any dividends. You are paid shills in order sustain the dead community ( 5 people in slack literally)

The team does not have the decency to allocate ICO token which were from 1 year ago, this is world record.
I'm leaving you so you can continue pumping the coin and  keep dreaming about being millionaires  with imaginary dividends  Wink

Last quote for today. That was in early January this year.
User Cool4y was alone against army of shills. Now we can see the only proofs of his words.
msktrader15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:56:20 PM

Please don't waste your brain power on this.  The project is in active development, the game is not over at all; just because you do not see much communication from the team does not mean they are not working.  Just because they made a deadline months ago and did not meet it does not raise a case for refunds.  If they had given a deadline for end of year 2018 would you feel better?  If they do not meet 2018 deadline but the project is almost complete should they refund and give up the right for token holders to reap rewards off the exchange?  Most people want this to work and want to see a high token value and dividends, as well as a quality exchange.  There are a few of you spoiled by projects who give good twitter and hire pr guys who think getting back refund chump change for their tokens is a good idea.  Chill out and let the guys do their job.

The narrative of "hard working team" we heard since Nov 2017, when first deadline was broken.
Even if they do all as you said (i personally don't believe in this, but let it stay just my concern) even so, that its not an answer about Escrow funds, why is there only 1,313 btc and not 3,000+ btc?
Why there is no update in pinned post if funds were moved on other escrow address?

Whilst this question still uncleared by team/escrows, any other question really not so important. Don't you think so?

PS: i really have nothing bad against you personally. Hope our discussion will develop in the constructive way.
centersmissing

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:23:53 PM

The narrative of "hard working team" we heard since Nov 2017, when first deadline was broken.
Even if they do all as you said (i personally don't believe in this, but let it stay just my concern) even so, that its not an answer about Escrow funds, why is there only 1,313 btc and not 3,000+ btc?
Why there is no update in pinned post if funds were moved on other escrow address?

Whilst this question still uncleared by team/escrows, any other question really not so important. Don't you think so?

PS: i really have nothing bad against you personally. Hope our discussion will develop in the constructive way.

These are questions you will have to ask the escrows who are not part of NVO (although according to cool4y they are all part of some grand conspiracy).  If you look at the first page of this thread you will see the percentages of funds to be released at several milestones.  Some of those milestones have been met so not all of the initial funds should be there.
cool4y

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:17:46 PM

1)  What are be right conditions to release escrow funds? Another deadline break?

In devs pockets obviously that simulate working on this project. Their accomplishment is 30% working wallet, for over a year with millions of budget on their disposal, isn't that absurd? None milestones have been reached. Forget about escrows, they are compromised, no one is getting a refund.
cool4y

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:29:35 PM

<stuff>
<blah blah conspiracy blah>

Yesterday you complained in slack that team is not communicating with you ( the insider), here is the proof:

https://i.imgur.com/KyijWZK.png

<blah blah hasty generalization blah appeal to probability blah>
I feel nothing but pity for you. It's simple to see how your little mind could come up with fantastic stories to try to force your limited comprehension into that little box of fabricated reality that comes from only knowing 5% of what is actually happening. It's hard to fit objective reality into such a small box when it's already so full of fanciful imagined conspiracies and so deeply affected by entrenched confirmation biases.

Your projection of "complaining" is particularly puzzling, since the actual context of the carefully cherry-picked screenshot you took using your PaperNick alt was part of a larger discussion about how much I am impressed with their dedication and work ethic. It wasn't a complaint at all; it was, in fact, quite the opposite. To remind the poor readers subjected to this nonsense: because the developers have been so busy recently, I hadn't heard from them in a while, and thought I would check in with them. When I did, I immediately got a surprisingly large amount of information in a very short amount of time that gave me renewed confidence in their diligence and tirelessness. Kind of like how you yourself are diligent and tireless in propagating half-truths and subjective inferences as if they were established facts - but they provide actual real-world outcomes, unlike your little fists mashing fruitlessly on your keyboard in a misguided effort try and look important to a group of people who largely already dismiss you as psychotic and irrelevant.

As it is, my reputation in the NVO community speaks for itself, and I don't need to lift a finger to defend it in any way. Yours, on the other hand, also speaks for itself, and needs no further effort to expose. We are at an impasse, it seems. I, on the side of rational and clear thought, and you on the side of wild accusations of conspiracy and subterfuge and an irrational fear of being wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You know what? Just few comments back some of you said that devs communicated recently. Unlike you, i provided solid proof that about your  lies . And I just NAILED you . What you do is logical fallacies - I provide  arguments, you can't handle them and instead attack the poster (me) not the argument. TSWR started digging about me and to make personal threats, isn't that pathetic, you guys are mentally ill and obsessed. I literally EXPOSED your little filthy game. People can scroll back several pages and see all the valid question and concerns, none of which were addressed only swearing. I don't have another account in slack, Papernick is different person, as few months back he was there commenting with me and many others. You see conspiracy everywhere. The truth is project is dead. Look at the facts,  2 months left  for DEX release and yet even the wallet is not fixed, no words from the team (what a surprise). There won't be any dividends. You are paid shills in order sustain the dead community ( 5 people in slack literally)

The team does not have the decency to allocate ICO token which were from 1 year ago, this is world record.
I'm leaving you so you can continue pumping the coin and  keep dreaming about being millionaires  with imaginary dividends  Wink

Last quote for today. That was in early January this year.
User Cool4y was alone against army of shills. Now we can see the only proofs of his words.

You see, the truth can't be silenced. Thanks for this reminder. Now all the shills are gone, devastated and completely exposed.
msktrader15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:51:58 PM

1)  What are be right conditions to release escrow funds? Another deadline break?

In devs pockets obviously that simulate working on this project. Their accomplishment is 30% working wallet, for over a year with millions of budget on their disposal, isn't that absurd? None milestones have been reached. Forget about escrows, they are compromised, no one is getting a refund.

I agree it's an absurd.
Trying to draw the possible scenario for next coming months.
Would they just finally scam exit and disappears? Or continue to spread bs promising to deliver something?

Least possible scenario i guess is the team are commit failure and distribute remain funds between token holders. (and don't forget BCH fork which is add 15% to funds value https://bitcoincash.blockexplorer.com/address/3AiGej11G8jUXvEBPvQKPLiHXC7ruUCp1Z )
radiumsoup

Activity: 356
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:03:05 PM

Looks like the circlejerk crew is back at it again, crying for attention and wasting so much of their low-protein energy in a desperate attempt to appear relevant or intelligent amongst themselves.

I suppose it is a testament to their unyeilding, laser-focused dedication to willful ignorance that their abject refusal to entertain critical thought is once again used so effortlessly in order to suit their feeble red herring arguments. That kind of blind malice is rare these days. It's interesting to be able to witness it firsthand.

PGP fingerprint:   0x85beeabd110803b93d408b502d39b8875b282f86
msktrader15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:14:00 PM

Looks like the circlejerk crew is back ....

Hey Kindest Sir, who cares about kind of my person? We all here crying or fighting for attention, it's a forum. The place for discussion.

Let's talk about subject. Stay stick to project details instead of personal problems, as we not on Psychological forum.
msktrader15

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:17:34 PM

radiumsoup
Seems like you from early days supporting NVO with bright words of optimism. This is a brave act for sure.
On ICO stage people bought 1 NVST per 0.00023333 BTC – 1st july 2017 (then It was about $0,55). Adding BCH fork.
And using today's BTC-USD, BCH-USD rates gets potential value of NVST token:
0.00023333btc*7700(current rate)= $1,8 + 0,0002333bch*1100=$0,25   == $2,05
Price backed by collected funds in crypto is equivalent now to $2,05 don't you agree?
TSWR

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:45:10 PM

You do realize that funds are released to the team after each milestone is reached, right? Like literally, its written in the beginning post.
they  have achieved 2 milestones already  meaning they have access t0 60% of the funds, just saying.
that 2k equals the 60% btw

so you don't have to go  and look on your own:

The funds will be released using milestones defined as follow:

- 30% release at the end of the crowdsale.
- 30% at the delivery of the beta wallet and first API Cluster
- 30% At the delivery of the Beta Validator
- 10% At the delivery of the plugin system

The funds won't be released until the escrows (<-multiple people have to agree, not just one.)
agree that a milestone has been reached.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: