Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:04:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107966 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:12:09 PM

extraterrestrial civilization who planted this earth MAYBE Wink.. could be one way how we evolved just one of many theorise ..

Werent you derping in caps for 10 pages that science is earth was programmed to create living being as science and we were from Earth that's science fact and derp and more derp ?

Francis Crick that you quote as scientist wasnt so conclusive on this.

But keep derping your non sense and call it science to self proclaim yourself as a winer .. until you actually open a science book to get a clue about what real science is about, and far off the non sense you are derping in cap ...
Real science Undecided..Does not compute ..

You use science to prove something to be fact..
Even when you make something you use science to make the product to prove it to be so..

I have a garden so when i plant my strawberries and what not are you saying i have no clue about science Cheesy Cheesy..
Also i build homes are you saying i have no clue about science Cheesy..

I bake cakes i can make the best toffee apples ever..

All science  EVERYDAY science Wink..
What makes you money ..I have created life in a womb and i have created life in my garden all year round ..I.E ph levels and what not to get best results..

And here you go on here telling me about life Cheesy Cheesy..

Science is the key to life i know i create it all year round Grin..
And create homes schools offices all sorts of everyday stuff..

You thinks you can float..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 09:12:45 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 09:30:57 PM by IadixDev

Deva & bible said this much before darwin lol

All this trouble in the world and your still drunk derping non sense to look smart on a forum typing anything but science and never actually open a book of science or math ... shame indeed ..

In the meanwhile there are still some people like me who try to actually post some science and education while you derp shit in caps creating 10 pages of pollution with non sense before to actually do some research and read anything beyond your assumption  ..

And ten pages after your still there pretending I dont believe in evolution or idk what. .

I forgot how a waste of time forum are lol firtunately there are always psychotic drunk megalomaniac thinking they know everything insulting you in caps trying everything to "hit a nerve" without actually reading or understanding anything. ..

It's people like you who keep science backward man .. with all their pathetic ego problem, a priori, assumption just concerned about self proclaiming themselves winer without even reading anything and entering the debate at all, just excreting their derping in cap.

You think i think i can float ? Get a clue man.

You dont love darwin or science only yourself ... otherwise you would give more consideration to his actual belief instead of using him to look smart on the internet with your derping.

But still people can fly  Grin

https://youtu.be/sR6hUdLTl6E

Reaching reality above & beyond up to the skyyyy where the ultimate science reside !!  Grin

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:31:26 PM

Deva & bible said this much before darwin lol

All this trouble in the world and your still drunk derping non sense to look smart on a forum typing anything but science and never actually open a book of science or math ... shame indeed ..

In the meanwhile there are still some people like me who try to actually post some science and education while you derp shit in caps creating 10 pages of pollution with non sense before to actually do some research and read anything beyond your assumption  ..

And ten pages after your still there pretending I dont believe in evolution or idk what. .

I forgot how a waste of time forum are lol firtunately there are always psychotic drunk megalomaniac thinking they know everything insulting you in caps trying everything to "hit a nerve" without actually reading or understanding anything. ..

It's people like you who keep science backward man .. with all their pathetic ego problem, a priori, assumption just concerned about self proclaiming themselves winer without even reading anything and entering the debate at all, just excreting their derping in cap.

You think i think i can float ? Get a clue man.
You see as i said you follow ..

Like my garden i do things to my garden that are not in manuals all my own work over many many years of watching and experimenting with different
products to make my garden grow better..

I know things that are not in any manuals Wink..

You study what people tell you..
I study my own shit Wink..And then i will tell the world later on.. Grin And you will learn my stuff  Grin..I lead not follow..

And so easy to learn anything i choose ..

Elon musk knew nothing about rockets ask him now what he knows about rockets ..

Bricklay look after child do the garden watch a few documentaries about space life science and what not and my time is done..SLEEP..
no more time left..

Now if i wanted to study coding i could so easy OPEN AND SHUT <....... >open and shut <......> Roll Eyes

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:34:05 PM

Also i likes to gamble I LOVE IT Grin..best ever if your smart Wink..

Bet on sports Grin..
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 09:52:27 PM

You just follow your own bullshit deep down to your butt lol

I dont gamble or trade either lol I prefer turing and einstein, god doesnt play dice ..

I study, I build stuff, i make the manual, rinse, repeat ..

I only bet on myself lol the next manual will be massive  Grin

What manual did you write already ? How to plug your head  so deep into your butt that you cant see anything but poop ? Indeed you are very successful at this.

eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:03:58 PM

I dont gamble or trade either lol I prefer turing and einstein, god doesnt play dice ..

Interesting.

What manual did you write already ? How to plug your head  so deep into your butt that you cant see anything but poop ? Indeed you are very successful at this.

Hey I just want to enter your conversation, btw what manuals have you made about evolution?
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:05:43 PM

You just follow your own bullshit deep down to your butt lol

I study, I build stuff, i make the manual, rinse, repeat ..

I only bet on myself lol the next manual will be massive  Grin

What manual did you write already ? How to plug your head  so deep into your butt that you cant see anything but poop ? Indeed you are very successful at this.
I have plans and i have kept to them for 15 years ..

I was brought up on the streets went and learnt a trade now my task is to get my child well educated with healthy savings then when i have no one to look after i will up my game and take more chances in life Wink ..

I.E jump into bigger investments and take bigger risks because my child wont suffer the loss because i have no one to support..

My life is not mine it belongs to my child..
And just to get my child in a top set for anything is a great feat where i come from Wink..

So you carry on with your pathetic mind floating and i will stick to science ..

Can you build a home? ..I suppose you could learn just like i can learn what you know DUMB ASS Grin..
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 10:13:06 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 10:57:18 PM by IadixDev

Evolution im still studying Smiley

Edelman is on some interesting stuff with computer simulation Smiley

https://georgezarkadakis.com/2014/06/28/gerald-edelman-and-ai/

Edelman posited that this evolutionary biological mechanism could also explain consciousness. Two significant discoveries strengthened his hypothesis. Firstly, that a fundamental property of cortical neurons is that they are organized in discrete groups of cells. Secondly, that synapses strengthen through use. Edelman theorized that our brain manages to recognize and process information thanks to selection on neuron groups that differ in their connectivity patterns. Several group cells would respond to incoming sensory information; their response would be modified by repetitive recognition that would strengthen, abstract and associate their connectivity. Edelman was in fact describing a cybernetic system with multiple positive feedback loops (he called them “re-entry” loops). Recent research by Stanislas Dehaene on the neural correlates (or “signatures”) of consciousness has shown that this re-entry mechanism is fundamental to how groups of cells respond to sensory information, and how a local recognition event becomes global (i.e. whole brain).

And the other manual is veda and kundalini  Grin

https://mysticaltidbits.com/2013/09/27/kundalini-made-simple/

You are alive because of a force that dwells within your body. This force is a force of nature and is present in all living things. Its job is life. Its job in your own body is to keep your body alive and well. When this force leaves the body, it is called “death”. The Sanskrit word for this force is prana, but to keep things simple, we can call it the Life Force.

Kundalini is the Life Force in your body on a mission. That mission is evolution. The Life Force’s job is to keep you alive and well, but when it acts in an evolutionary capacity, it is called kundalini. So think of kundalini as the Evolutionary Force whose job is the evolution not of You (you’re already perfect), but the evolution of what you are being to what you’re really like (i.e., perfect).

There is a manual on this in preparation, maybe I will post it on steemit sooner or latter.

But I have other manuals to write first too about blockchain and distributed application, micro kernel, brain based devices etc Smiley

The One on evolution might follow as logical conclusion based on distributed math & physics Smiley

Maybe it can prove god is necessary condition for things to happen how they do Smiley like Leibniz says Cheesy

A vast program Smiley may god guide me away from utility and caprice  Grin

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 10:19:50 PM

Can you build a home?

Can you build a plan ?

Just stick to following those who can use their brain and pretend you re the leader on the internet ..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:09:15 PM

Can you build a home?

Can you build a plan ?

Just stick to following those who can use their brain and pretend you re the leader on the internet ..
Shh stop now because now your being stupid ..

Work in mm all day scale down on plans..
all measurements are in mm the lintels door jambs windows everything all for you to read
and yes i could easy make my home from laying the foundations to building the roof

swing my trowel like clint eastwood with his guns..

Can i build a plan Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..
Been in construction since 16 years old ..

Now i have had enough of feeding you bounty money to do adverts  Cheesy..
BYE and enjoy your life floating above the clouds I.E in your mind..

I win  Cheesy Cheesy..

You are so sad because you are jealous no one cares for your mind floating over me saying science is the key to life..

You say i know nothing about science when i know plenty enough to know we EVOLVED on this planet and that no man like being made this earth in 6 days and no zappy dee zap zap and everything was so..

So you keep doing this   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aktgc7Irs8g
 Now i have more people believing in me than you SO DEAL WITH IT  Cheesy..

I WIN Cheesy..
When i say i win does your face go all red like a little baby I BET IT DOES Cheesy..

I WIN Cheesy
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 11:18:48 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 11:33:02 PM by IadixDev

Still you cant build a plan, cant lead anything, cant make sense .. can only pretend to win debate on the internet thinking you are the clock maker of the universe while nobody give a rat about you in real life lol

But ok keep derping around lol you dont seem to have much anything in your life than your non sensical derping about evolution who has nothing scientific at all lol

Go learn some science instead of sport betting, you might gain some lead lol

It's so easy for me to lead I dont even find this really of interest lol

My interest is more into finding the good direction than derping around lead and win on forum lol

But keep dreaming about your lead in the sky and derping around lol

At least it's funny lol

If you could least convince yourself you win and leave the debate to those who have a clue that could be something .. but you still seem to think you are a born looser, otherwise you wouldnt need to Hammer you are winning for 10 pages derping shit in caps.

Building thing either house, electronic, program is never a problem for me lol

Building house doesnt seem to be that profitable .. I prefer to build other things lol

I never loose, either win, or i learn ..

I still have to learn something from you ..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:33:20 PM

Still you cant build a plan, cant lead anything, cant make sense .. can only pretend to win debate on the internet thinking you are the clock maker of the universe while nobody give a rat about you in real life lol

But ok keep derping around lol you dont seem to have much anything in your life than your non sensical derping about evolution who has nothing scientific at all lol

My interest is more into finding the good direction than derping around lead and win on forum lol

At least it's funny lol
Got plans in the boot of my car Roll Eyes.. Cheesy

The trouble is your trying to be to smart for your own good Wink..

Reading things that have no practical use..
Like trying to look at your inner self when really nothing there until we sort this planet out and no one is wanting
Then i am all for going to the park on a sunny day and humming to see if we float..

Go learn some science instead..Ok best ph for plants is what..
Best mix to make a mortar is what..

All science my friend science Wink..

Now i have had it with you being so stupid ..

I thinks your a robbing Dev i have busted you in the past and your so called patent coin is dead Cheesy..

You are a SCAM DEV Wink..
Now bye scam dev i busted you like i busted your scamming ways Cheesy..

No more i have had enough ..
You win i lost ..
You won the dumb ass
I lost being the dumb ass ..SO YOU WON Wink..
IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 11:47:03 PM

Ok you won, for how many times already like 100 times the looser repeating his a winner lol

You look like the guy in little miss sunshine lol

You should write a manual about winning lol

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 11:49:58 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 12:06:18 AM by IadixDev

At least it's funny lol
Got plans in the boot of my car Roll Eyes.. Cheesy

The trouble is your trying to be to smart for your own good Wink..

Reading things that have no practical use..
Like trying to look at your inner self when really nothing there until we sort this planet out and no one is wanting
Then i am all for going to the park on a sunny day and humming to see if we float..

Go learn some science instead..Ok best ph for plants is what..
Best mix to make a mortar is what..

All science my friend science Wink..

Now i have had it with you being so stupid ..

I thinks your a robbing Dev i have busted you in the past and your so called patent coin is dead Cheesy..

You are a SCAM DEV Wink..
Now bye scam dev i busted you like i busted your scamming ways Cheesy..

No more i have had enough ..
You win i lost ..
You won the dumb ass
I lost being the dumb ass ..SO YOU WON Wink..

Im not robbing anything lol

All my work is original  Grin

So original nobody can even understand it lol

It's why I need to write manuals and stuff  ... the most boring part lol

I have proof on Github lol

If not find the original Smiley or then I just consider this as last deseperate attempt not too loose face on the internet lol

I wish I could just copy paste, but nothing like exist yet lol i just found similar concept from Washington university, from real scientist and people with a real brain unlike you Smiley

So I have to write all the code, all the manual lol

Im more on distributed application than coin btw , Nice try at killing something that doesnt exist .. im not into gamble trading lol

All I do is original, from micro kernel to html5 blockchain application Smiley

My patent is more related to video streaming and content relation to trading item Smiley was years ago, but it still fit well with blockchain.

But nice try at not looking like a looser lol

Of course I win Smiley I always win, bye looser  Kiss Kiss

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:48:00 AM

So original nobody can even understand it lol Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

But good luck to you i hope you do well i want you to be the best at what you do that i would not be grudge you Wink..

Maybe that's why we are having problems because no one can understand you or what you mean..

So maybe your being to clever for your own good..
Sometimes you will be reading but trying to solve nothing because it is nothing..

I can imagine you reading a book on how to float by mind jedi tricks and this guru will be explaining
how the universe and the mind works and it's all connected as one and you be sitting and reading trying to work it out ..

And all he wanted was to sell his book or ask for a donation..

Now i will say put 1 sugar in your tea it taste better advice that means something because 2 sugars
is sweet and 1 you will get used to it very soon and keeps a bit of the sweetness ..
Better with none but 1 makes it sweeter ..
You and your advice is NOTHING because your looking into nothing but jedi mind tricks..

But are you smarter at science maybe so BUT not when it comes to life and how the poor need and want things and how best to do it you don't..

Real life not mind life ..

Even if i show someone how to make a go kart it's better advice than you..

So original nobody can even understand it lol  <  CLASSIC Cheesy..

And remember popcorn1 gets a free go at what you invent Wink  ..
So good luck and i hope you do well and i mean that Wink..

Love people making it best feeling of all< no jealousy but love..

Just pay your taxes if you make so other people get a chance at life Wink.
And recycle or die..

So good luck master dev oh great one you win  Grin..

Just hope we get to understand it though Wink..

What is it some type of new klingon language Cheesy A joke before you start Cheesy

But good luck with your invention
I will explain so people understand and you keep doing smart things where no one understands Cheesy.
So good luck..

Yes to smart for me ..But not smart enough so we can understand..

JEEZ imagine you trying to explain how you catch a ball..

I say hold your arms out and catch it with your hands you say well a signal goes down your arms . Cheesy..

Ok i am simple but effective you are complicated but not effective  Wink..

I get it      Bye and enjoy your life my magic floating coding master dev..

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 01:10:38 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 01:23:44 AM by IadixDev

I will pay my taxe directly to the people without going throught the vampires as much as possible Smiley

Or even better the best plan is to make anyone able to build blockchain and application, easy as pie Smiley

Reality is an illusion all the jedis know this Smiley

Only the hearth know the truth :p

But computer dont have one.

I want to beat pinochio  Grin it just need cpu + cpu + cpu = blockchain grid Smiley

Google just want to beat Microsoft :p I let them at it Smiley

Like this to have real proof about why the asshole are asshole  Cool

Otherwise we are still there listening the crooks until all tree and birds are dead  Sad

After this i can go build my yourte in Tibet learning the shaolin  Grin

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:23:12 AM

I will pay my taxe directly to the people without going throught the vampires as much as possible Smiley

Or even better the best plan is to make anyone able to build blockchain and application, easy as pie Smiley

Reality is an illusion all the jedis know this Smiley

Only the hearth know the truth :p

But computer dont have one.

I want to beat pinochio  Grin

Like this to have real proof about why the asshole are asshole  Cool

Otherwise we are still there listening the crooks until all tree and birds are dead  Sad

Loads of coins out there making it easy for anyone to build a coin or token on a blockchain.

Now see this video does it explain how evolution works and in a simple way?..

Examples of Evolution occurring "NOW" - YouTube
Video for evolution at work salamanders▶ 8:15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvYpBi7HG9k
18 May 2008 - Uploaded by djarm67
The Salamander's Tale clearly shows how we can see one species evolving into another "TODAY". ... And ...

Now would anyone with a brain get the idea how it works or would you need to be steven hawkins
to be able to understand how evolution works..

So now you have proof of evolution at work ..

And your BADECKER or his brother ..I am on to you..

and i must make it the last time i post because i have had enough because even an idiot knows evolution is a better way how to explain how we come to be rather than a magic sky daddy..

Quite addictive ..no more

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 01:26:59 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 01:37:47 AM by IadixDev

Im on break vacation so I can troll  Cool

I still miss my coding but there is only a crappy mac here :p

With the thing im making, not even need for compiling anything, and embedded web server + script language + blockchain database.

Im planning to run this on raspberry Smiley

Like this it's really easy Smiley

But evolution is master to make intelligent system, languages, etc

I only copy cat from masters  Grin

And I still want fourrier series and quaternion inside the node. To make waves and rays and geometry, geogenesis etc

Maybe it can write a new bible !

IadixDev

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 02:29:38 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2017, 02:40:43 AM by IadixDev

The plan for evolution is

Math of fourrier & quaternion to make physics

=>

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_consciousness

=>

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary_consciousness

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror_test , https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-awareness

Stuff like this Cheesy plus some from the veda and kundalini Smiley

Consciousness is driving force of evolution, the only possible metrics, all religions & science agree with this.

Morphology is only by product.

But I need to write better article on this lol for me it doesnt even matter if there is an ordered chronology, but still some order between different species like in the veda and religions.

Maybe God's 6 day are not even  directly a chronologic classification, but how close to him, or how able they are to understand him fully, if god is light = information.

Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:53:53 PM

There has been no definite evidence to prove these theories at all. Shouldn't all monkeys have evolved to being man by now.

Man evolved from a species of monkeys which for some reason felt the need to get down from the trees and walk the earth. Everything else was triggered by this. The rest of the monkeys didn't need to get down to the ground and you can see most of them living happily up there in the tree tops to this day. It was probably some circumstance specific to where the proto-humans lived and which wasn't present anywhere else. Just the same way as there are amazonian tribes who still haven't set foot into the 11th, let alone the 21th century.
All these statements are very controversial. Why don't you think that on the contrary some people for some reason run wild and eventually turned into monkeys? How do you get this theory? All of these questions was to answer genetics but they for some reason are silent.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: