Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:33:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107966 times)
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE

In my view and understanding, monkeys are not the place where people start, if they are, then it's even billions of years ago. In the recent past, I think people have experienced many tribulations and genocide almost completely, which can be considered a great tribulation, while some people are alive but without means, So they start again. There is a lot of evidence for this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:37:39 PM

Not every creationist is stupid ok?

Show me someone who believes a sky fairy created everything and I will show you a stupid fool.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:18:02 PM

I will tell you why, because god is either an idiot or he doesn't exist.

You won the argument pages ago Astargath.  BD is simply too dense to understand it.

Even the leader of his cult says the Big Bang happened!   Cool

Evolution deniers are going extinct, badecker and his other buddy in this thread are probably the last few ones. It's just really mind boggling to me how someone tries to defend slavery or rape just to keep believing in what they believe.

We clearly do not defend being a slaver (to hunt for people to enslave them) and neither being a rapist. Both were to be punished with death in the Bible if one is cought on doing so.

You are clearly having an agenda behind you. You were provided the evidences about the rape that it is the satanic translation matter. And yet you provide the things that is proven to be the gate to troll the christianity. Just like the fake evolution evidences you provide is the troll gate to harass the christianity.

I am not an evolution denier. There is nothing to be denied. Even if BB is true you have a question - what have caused it and a whole lot of issues along with many improbabilities and few impossibilities. That is still a lot less than you already know. And if you already know then you presuppose. If you presuppose - you believe. If you believe in it - it is your religion. If your religion is improbable - you are a fanatic.

If we are at labelling people you are the evolutionist self-assurers. Circle of adoration. People crave to be adored I obviously crave less about it than you. Im not afraid of your shaming as I have my king Jesus Christ behind me.

You want to shame people by calling someone losers. You are not even close to being a predominate majority. I would say that 66% people including atheists believe we came from monkeys. With all this support from the media and a 100% control of the schools. That is so weak. Even with this generation that is being out of touch with reality you cannot make the numbers more than 66-75%, and close to 50% in the religious community.

I will tell you why, because god is either an idiot or he doesn't exist.

You know? If you do not get the reserve of a doubt of not understanding something, then I use the same standards for you. You get a faaar away from the truth that way. That way I could judge you being a troll. I hope you are not. That would mean I had only waste my time.

If you are a troll why should I bother? If God does not exist - why would you bother?

Astargath no longer exist. It is just a matter of time. You do not know it but soon all sinners will be as they would never exist. Pooof.... like a dust you are on the wind.....

''Both were to be punished with death in the Bible if one is cought on doing so.''

Lies. When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished.  If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

If you kill the slave you are indeed punished however you free to have slaves and to beat them almost to death.

http://www.evilbible.com/evil-bible-home-page/rape-in-the-bible/

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:25:16 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 07:37:56 PM by Przemax

Show me someone who believes a sky fairy created everything and I will show you a stupid fool.  :/

I have shown you do not know what a season is... and yet you call me a fool.... sighh..... You atheists are beyond reasoning.

I like you either way.

''Both were to be punished with death in the Bible if one is cought on doing so.''

Lies. When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished.  If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

If you kill the slave you are indeed punished however you free to have slaves and to beat them almost to death.

You were tutored many times......... And you still do not get it you just come again and again to the same arguments that had been refuted.

Argumentum ad ignorantum - apealing to the ignorance of your audience is all you can do.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:44:56 PM

Why do people talk about evolution when they clearly have no idea what evolution is in the first place? Why not use google instead of saying the stupidest shit (Why are there still monkeys) Why don't you inform yourselves before jumping to idiotic conclusions?

Why wouldnt you google creationism genius? Not every creationist is stupid ok?

Btw why not google both and make your own opinion not based on one source?

So much hipocrisy in the world.... just wow.

Dude you are just wasting time looking for an answer on stupid questions like this and also talking with people who not even interested in this question Grin
Chill out.

Astargath

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:46:59 PM

Show me someone who believes a sky fairy created everything and I will show you a stupid fool.  :/

I have shown you do not know what a season is... and yet you call me a fool.... sighh..... You atheists are beyond reasoning.

I like you either way.

Lies. When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished.  If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

You were tutored many times......... And you still do not get it you just come again and again to the same arguments that had been refuted.

Argumentum ad ignorantum - apealing to the ignorance of your audience is all you can do.

It's not an argument, it's a quote from the bible, there isn't much to refute, the bible is full of things like that yet you still believe it and even defend it and because of that you have to deny evolution.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:41:02 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 08:54:15 AM by Przemax

I like you either way.

It's not an argument, it's a quote from the bible, there isn't much to refute, the bible is full of things like that yet you still believe it and even defend it and because of that you have to deny evolution.

There are some things in our law - that you could find even more shocking. Sometimes in some states you can kill a trespasser in your land. Does that mean that you can kill? No. It is a law that makes people scared to go into others property. That law was to scare people away from becoming a slave ok? Because there are a lot of people back then as it is now that they would want others to think for them. Many people would not mind the life of a slave... wait they do not... because they are virtually identical as the slave. They do everything they are told to.

We already talked about it... you keep on comming with the same things.

You need to know some intelectual rigour in order to understand a complicated concept. You need to know the other passages, and you need to know the context, you need to know that the law is the law of the angels, that the law is not the eternal - using words of the Paul. You must know that the law was the emergency. You need to know a lot more things before you assume that God is behind the slavery.

He temporarly allowed it because there was no other way around it not causing many unnecesary deaths.

Equity is the goal of every law. You need to know that the just does not need the law.

There had to be the change with the level of buerocracy we have to make slavery obsolete. You need to understand many historical and political concepts before you say - hey.... 3500 years ago it was possible not to have slavery. It was not possible ok?

God was doing everything in the Bible to stop slavery because it is ujust, but in that time, it was to early to have an option of a volountary contract and how to keep it in law. Serfs in the middle ages were defacto slaves, as many debters are defacto slaves. There is a lot of legal fiction for a people to misrepresent the reality.

I know many people are enchanting reality with words calling things what its not and can't be. If I would call a woman, to be a man, because she wants so, it will not make her one.

If you think many people that are living with the people they do not want to and working for the people they do not want to - because they have nowhere to go - are not slaves, then you are deluded.

The tenth commandment implies a free person should have his house and his method of transport and of work, and a wife to be sustainable with his physiological needs and desires like a desire for a shelter, sexual desires and food. And not to envy another - because having that is normal and everyone should have such. Everyone should have an option to be free. But sometimes because of many sins people were and are not free ok? And that is why there were passages about people that are not free because poverty can lead to some kind of slavery or even worse things.

Many people nowadays are deluded that there are no slaves. There are plenty. They are just not called that. And you say that you despise people from as far as 3500 years ago... When that was clearly a temporal law for their period.....

About the rape - There is no mention in the King James Version. And you have no idea how important for the society was lack of argue about women. There were a lot of wars over a women in the history ok? Harsh law is needed for unjust and unruly people.

And the affairs need to be dealt swiftly as well as rape - because it might have led to a war. You make complicated matters of political and social life of 3500 years ago simple. It was far from simple ok?
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:46:14 AM
Merited by Vod (2)

it's only religious people who say evolution is a hoax  Cheesy..

Answer me this then  Wink..

Why do religious peoples only follow parts of their religious beliefs   YOU pick parts of your bibles to follow but ignore all the rest  Roll Eyes..

So who is the GOD you or GOD ? Just think about it GOD told you to do things but you went no god i will follow the parts that suit me not what suit you god BUT what suits me the HUMAN ..

So who really is the GOD you or god ?..He has told you what to do but you went no i will do what
I WANT so your gods are not that powerful after all because your doing a small bit of what he commands
while sinning over all the other rules god told you to do..

Like MUSLIMS the women cover their hair BUT show their PUSSIES  Roll Eyes..
ALLAH said cover your head but show your PUSSIES? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..CRAZY RULES Roll Eyes..

Now religious peoples are all full of poo..
You make your own rules up not what god told you to do but what you decided to do so that makes you the god ..

women bishops not allowed but you decided that's ok we will do it anyways ..
gays getting married not allowed so you decide ok we wont allow it ..

HYPOCRITES ..

RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE CABBAGES..Good at reading and writing but nut jobs..

And the MUSLIMS they are the worst ever in the 21st century remind me of 16th century Catholics ..

The world EVOLVES everyday ..So do religious cabages gods

MaryJane4200

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:43:36 PM

evolution is well structured and logically built precise working system. why? study the animal life and you'll get why 
Astargath

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:07:19 PM

I like you either way.

There are some things in our law - that you could find even more shocking. Sometimes in some states you can kill a trespasser in your land. Does that mean that you can kill? No. It is a law that makes people scared to go into others property. That law was to scare people away from becoming a slave ok? Because there are a lot of people back then as it is now that they would want others to think for them. Many people would not mind the life of a slave... wait they do not... because they are virtually identical as the slave. They do everything they are told to.

Really? It was a law to scare people away from becoming a slave? Many people would not mind being a slave? Beaten any time the owner wants? Are you mentally insane? God simply could have made a law to prevent anyone to enslave someone else.

You need to know some intelectual rigour in order to understand a complicated concept. You need to know the other passages, and you need to know the context, you need to know that the law is the law of the angels, that the law is not the eternal - using words of the Paul. You must know that the law was the emergency. You need to know a lot more things before you assume that God is behind the slavery.

He temporarly allowed it because there was no other way around it not causing many unnecesary deaths.

He killed basically everyone with the flood and many others, were those necessary deaths?

Equity is the goal of every law. You need to know that the just does not need the law.

There had to be the change with the level of buerocracy we have to make slavery obsolete. You need to understand many historical and political concepts before you say - hey.... 3500 years ago it was possible not to have slavery. It was not possible ok?

God was doing everything in the Bible to stop slavery because it is ujust, but in that time, it was to early to have an option of a volountary contract and how to keep it in law. Serfs in the middle ages were defacto slaves, as many debters are defacto slaves. There is a lot of legal fiction for a people to misrepresent the reality.

I know many people are enchanting reality with words calling things what its not and can't be. If I would call a woman, to be a man, because she wants so, it will not make her one.

If you think many people that are living with the people they do not want to and working for the people they do not want to - because they have nowhere to go - are not slaves, then you are deluded.

The tenth commandment implies a free person should have his house and his method of transport and of work, and a wife to be sustainable with his physiological needs and desires like a desire for a shelter, sexual desires and food. And not to envy another - because having that is normal and everyone should have such. Everyone should have an option to be free. But sometimes because of many sins people were and are not free ok? And that is why there were passages about people that are not free because poverty can lead to some kind of slavery or even worse things.

Many people nowadays are deluded that there are no slaves. There are plenty. They are just not called that. And you say that you despise people from as far as 3500 years ago... When that was clearly a temporal law for their period.....

About the rape - There is no mention in the King James Version. And you have no idea how important for the society was lack of argue about women. There were a lot of wars over a women in the history ok? Harsh law is needed for unjust and unruly people.

And the affairs need to be dealt swiftly as well as rape - because it might have led to a war. You make complicated matters of political and social life of 3500 years ago simple. It was far from simple ok? 

God can create the universe and yet he can't prevent humans from enslaving other humans, your logic is absolutely amazing.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
t4syarosmala

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:23:23 PM

The discovery of matters relating to the past or the future is partly debated. This is evidence that if the human mind is developing, it is not easy to accept any theory without concrete proof.
Przemax

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:20:18 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 09:11:44 PM by Przemax

I like you either way.

Really? It was a law to scare people away from becoming a slave? Many people would not mind being a slave? Beaten any time the owner wants? Are you mentally insane? God simply could have made a law to prevent anyone to enslave someone else.

He killed basically everyone with the flood and many others, were those necessary deaths?

God can create the universe and yet he can't prevent humans from enslaving other humans, your logic is absolutely amazing.

I tried... Kalvinism have killed your soul. God is not the God of Kalvin. You simply cannot grasp the open theism God. You simply do not want to. You have your own vision what God should do to be God... That is just childish...

It is childish to presume the kalvinistic standards and saying - hah you see? God is not kalvinistic that is why he does not exist..... I never said he was - it is you imply that...... and yet you say to me - you see? No kalvinistic God... Yeah... You proved my point that kalvinism is silly - you cannot put those standards upon the Bible and make sense. God exist but does not have a kalvinistic characteristic of a master of puppets.

You imply - he is not a master of puppets therefore he is not God. Why? He is simply not a master of puppets. Thats all.

Probably he could. But he wills otherwise. Or maybe like all other kalvinist or catholic you will tell God what he need to want huh? He is a sovereign. You seem to not like that premise.

I know you are self proclaimed atheist not a kalvinist, but I would bet you had been influenced by them. Kalvinists have produced more atheist than the atheists themselves.

P.S. Am I insane about people wanting to be slaves? There are a looooot of a very good historic piece of work that shown how nigros were a loooooooooot worse not being slaves after the abolition. They would rather want to be slaves. I am not defending slavery by no means, but the reality is not simple, especially when it come to history. I guess historians are mad as well. The only ones that are not mad are the hollywood producers - they are the pillars of sanity I guess.

When someone have their world view based on hollywood movies he is likely to be luciferian coated as atheists. You need from time to time to read some valuable books.
Stokvord_127

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:28:57 PM

This is a stupid question. Perhaps, before asking him, it was necessary to get a little acquainted with the theory of evolution, isn`t it?
Blackmet

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:45:53 PM

I feel myself monkey very often to be honest. And i believe in evolution because not ready to thinking about difficult stuff about development and improving humans.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:18:24 PM

Evolutionists have suggested that various groups have advanced faster than others. There is no evolution. But various groups have devolved faster than others.

'Tremendous Roaring Scream' in the Minnesota Wilderness

Suddenly a shower of rocks and twigs and branches began to shower our general campsite. My grandfather picked up one of those old-school flashlights that he had carried in with him. It must've had eight batteries in it, read a newspaper on the moon kind of thing, and began shining it into the general forest all around us. The junior scoutmaster joined in with his flashlight as well, but saw absolutely nothing. I do remember it being an awfully quiet night after that...dead quiet.

This was surely a Sasquatch showing his displeasure having guests,  The shower of twigs is typical primate behavior and this has happened before.  He got what he wanted as they left at dawn.

We have no evidence of such screams associated with the Giant Sloth/Dogman.

And of course no other animal makes that sound either.  What is important is that this was well witnessed and everyone changed their behavior.

Read more at https://globalwarming-arclein.blogspot.ca/2018/03/tremendous-roaring-scream-in-minnesota.html.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
djBeatcoin

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:54:22 PM

Most Christians don't have a problem with evolution.
Only creationists do because they take the Bible too literally. It's a metaphoric book, church fathers, saints and mystics new this, but it takes some mental sophistication and flexibility too understand metaphors and accept that the Bible was written by fallible men who had to deal with knowledge available in their age. Acknowledging this is the only way Christianity can survive in the West. It was because of people like creationists that Nietzsche said that God is dead. He was killed by mental incompetence of his followers. Luckily, there are many religious streams, so everyone can choose according to his understanding.

No... It is because of the people like you Nietzsche have said that the God is dead. Do you even know his writtings? He was implying noone takes the Bible seriously within the christianity, so he guessed that God must be a dead letter. He was talking about platonists that he have utterly and totally hate, the catholic church fathers loved and embraced platonism that have absolutely nothing with the Bible. It is the people you view as christians that are not was what Nietzsche hated. I am fairly sure we would agree with Nietzsche on a lot more issues than you, even if he was self proclaimed antichristian, and I am self proclaimed Christian
I'm sure Nietzsche didn't take the Bible literally. And I suppose you mean 'literally' when you say 'seriously'. For me 'seriously' means 'metaphorically'.  Literal reading leads to a caricature of a religion.
And you are right if you believe that Platonism has nothing to do with the Bible, but it had a major influence on Christianity. Jews didn't even believe soul was immortal until this idea came from Greece and Persia. Jews believed death is the end when your soul ends up in some kind of numb state (Google: sheol).
Btw, I respect Christianity as one of the great religions, but I take it metaphorically. Literal reading makes no sense, at least in our time.
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:56:14 PM

Because it was not necessary for humans to fight with them
moreover, they could have lived in different areas
Przemax

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:37:35 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 10:41:43 PM by Przemax

I'm sure Nietzsche didn't take the Bible literally.

He did not agree with it, either metaphoricly, neither literally.

Treating the Bible seriously - I mean when you know something is metaphor, you must know what metaphor is it about. Right? Bible is many times need to be taken literal, because you need to use platonic idealism, like catholic church did to find it metaphorical. You often cannot find metaphors in the Bible, outside of platonism and neoplatonism. And Nietzche did not agree with platonism ok? So how could he treat Bible as only metaphorical? He should have agreed with Platon to do that and he called platonism the worst thing that happened to humanity...

Treating the Bible - hey it must be a metaphor because we do not like what is written there - is just a default christian position novadays. Metaphor is when there is a sense, of what the metaphor is suppose to be about. That is what Nietzsche was laughing about. People reading the Bible to suit their degeneration. He was looking at people degenerating and getting worse and worse. That I could agree wholeheartly with Nietzsche. He treated the Israelites that took Bible seriously way better, than some of the silly christians saying "hey it is just a metaphor", but a metaphor of what? Of your degeration and decadence? Have you even read the Antichrist or his so says Zaratustra by Nietzsche? He admired the person of Christ - so he was at least taking him literally if anything, and Christ was the person that took the Bible deadly serious... ok? I don't know how a Christian can defile that.... Our Lord took that so much serious even to the point of the death, for some lube warm people to deny the seriousness of it all....

Why do people talk about something they have no idea about? Especially about the difficult subject like Nietzsche literature? You had not expected for a christian to know the writtings of Nietzsche? I do not have to agree with what I read, unlike evolutionists that refuse to read anything critical against evolution.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:43:45 PM

unlike evolutionists that deny to read anything critical against evolution.

Anything critical against evolution is usually a circular argument.

Example:  We know the world was created in six days because it says so in the bible.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Przemax

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:46:31 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 10:21:17 PM by Przemax

unlike evolutionists that deny to read anything critical against evolution.

Anything critical against evolution is usually a circular argument.

Example:  We know the world was created in six days because it says so in the bible.

I was not talking about you. I was talking about some people in this thread that refused to read the materials only because it had creation in the name of the page.

You do not even read evolution materials lol.

BTW philosophy of Nietzsche - of people degenerating is another prove of devolution.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: