Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:54:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107966 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:48:32 AM

I am ENGLISH we wrote the word THEORY..
A theory is not FACT IT'S A THEORY ..

You do know many things might need to be wrote again ..
Like light speed..

LOL, ok then. Except we are talking not about "theory" but about "scientific theory".

If you rewrite light speed you'll have to rewrite the definition of a meter. Have at it, maybe you can successfully revive the concept of aether.
Nothing can travel faster than light?..

NASA --"Is It On the Verge of Discovering 'Warp Bubbles' Enabling ...
www.dailygalaxy.com/.../nasa-is-it-on-the-verge-of-discovering-warp-bubbles-enabli...
27 Apr 2015 - There have been hints in recent news that NASA may be on the path to discovering warp bubbles that could make the local universe accessible .

"scientific theory" is NOT FACT Cheesy Cheesy..
So why the theories if it's fact ..

Because under scientific law you have to prove the theory you talk about is fact..

And once you prove it to be fact it's not a theory anymore..

All this space talk is all theories unless we get out there we can theorise all we want but it still not FACT Cheesy Cheesy..

scientific theory" is not fact until you prove it to be so..

So to all you SCIENTIST stop with the bullshit to get FUNDS Wink
A theory is not fact till you prove it to be fact..

Oh i got a theory and it's real give me funding 100 years later is this theory true well yes it is
oh good show me then ..Then off the go with all the BULLSHIT..

Bit like is global warming real or a THEORY  Wink..

many say real many say not real..

All i know is plastic pollution is real 100 %..So not a theory but a FACT..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:42:26 AM

The evidence is clear, as in a February 2009 Gallup Poll, taken on the eve of the 200th anniversary of Charles Darwin's birthday, that reported only 39 percent of Americans say they "believe in the theory of evolution," while a quarter say they do not believe in the theory, and another 36 percent don't have an opinion either way.

The same poll correlated belief in evolution with educational level: 21 percent of people with a high school education or less believed in evolution. That number rose to 41 percent for people with some college attendance, 53 percent for college graduates, and 74 percent for people with a postgraduate education.

Clearly, the level of education has an impact on how people feel about evolution.

Another variable investigated by the same poll was how belief in evolution correlates with church attendance. Of those who believe in evolution, 24 percent go to church weekly, 30 percent go nearly weekly/monthly, and 55 percent seldom or never go.

Not surprisingly, and rather unfortunately, religious belief interferes with people's understanding of what the theory of evolution says.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:47:50 AM

The evidence is clear, as in a February 2009 Gallup Poll, taken on the eve of the 200th anniversary of Charles Darwin's birthday, that reported only 39 percent of Americans say they "believe in the theory of evolution," while a quarter say they do not believe in the theory, and another 36 percent don't have an opinion either way.

The same poll correlated belief in evolution with educational level: 21 percent of people with a high school education or less believed in evolution. That number rose to 41 percent for people with some college attendance, 53 percent for college graduates, and 74 percent for people with a postgraduate education.

Clearly, the level of education has an impact on how people feel about evolution.

Another variable investigated by the same poll was how belief in evolution correlates with church attendance. Of those who believe in evolution, 24 percent go to church weekly, 30 percent go nearly weekly/monthly, and 55 percent seldom or never go.

Not surprisingly, and rather unfortunately, religious belief interferes with people's understanding of what the theory of evolution says.

So you can see that Astargath is a hoax right along with evolution. However, why not believe a religion, right?, even if it is the evolution religion.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:53:16 AM

Like light speed..

LOL, ok then. Except we are talking not about "theory" but about "scientific theory".

If you rewrite light speed you'll have to rewrite the definition of a meter. Have at it, maybe you can successfully revive the concept of aether.

www.dailygalaxy.com/.../nasa-is-it-on-the-verge-of-discovering-warp-bubbles-enabli...
27 Apr 2015 - There have been hints in recent news that NASA may be on the path to discovering warp bubbles that could make the local universe accessible .

Because under scientific law you have to prove the theory you talk about is fact..

All this space talk is all theories unless we get out there we can theorise all we want but it still not FACT Cheesy Cheesy..

Oh i got a theory and it's real give me funding 100 years later is this theory true well yes it is

Here is where you mess up in the things that you say.

Science theory is not KNOWN TO BE fact. It might be fact. But so far nobody KNOWS that it is fact.

Evolution is different. Since evolution has been proven over and over to not be possible, evolution theory is a hoax, right along with saying that evolution is fact.

Just because a bunch of scientists and other people are unwilling to admit that evolution and its theory are a hox, doesn't mean that evolution is NOT a hoax.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:10:27 AM

I do not believe in the theory of evolution , Because the theory is not clear

same to you i do not agree in that theory because I  Believe in Bible  that God created man in his own image not in monkey  . Charles Darwin don't believe in bible that's why he said that man came from monkey
Astargath

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:44:54 AM

So you can see that Astargath is a hoax right along with evolution. However, why not believe a religion, right?, even if it is the evolution religion.

Cool

You are adamantly against the things that I say. You are so much against them, that you are against me just for saying them. You show this in your posts. What does this mean? Here's what.

If you could find any rebuttals against the proof that evolution is real, as expressed in my links, you would show them. You would get right into my wording, and show a rebuttal and how it is a rebuttal. You wouldn't sit around rebutting ME. You would rebut the proof that evolution is a fact.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:13:49 PM

Like light speed..

Here is where you mess up in the things that you say.

Science theory is not KNOWN TO BE fact. It might be fact. But so far nobody KNOWS that it is fact.

Evolution is different. Since evolution has been proven over and over to not be possible, evolution theory is a hoax, right along with saying that evolution is fact.

Just because a bunch of scientists and other people are unwilling to admit that evolution and its theory are a hox, doesn't mean that evolution is NOT a hoax.

Cool
Science theory is not KNOWN TO BE fact..CORRECT Wink..
That's why you are studying this science theory to come to a FACT.. Grin Roll Eyes

Since evolution has been proven over and over to not be possible..WOW Cheesy
And who proved this?..

Evolution how did life EVOLVE ..I would think most humans do want to know this answer?..

And that's why humans invented the word EVOLUTION to find out how we come to be..

Because someone thought an invisible sky daddy couldn't of possibly made all this in 6 DAYS Wink..

And as we have BRAINS we thought lets make a science of how we come to be..EVOLUTION ..

Now from wanting to know how we come to be we know want to know EVERYTHING..
How the UNIVERSE STARTED ..

Can we travel around this universe
Are we the only ones in this universe ..

And thanks to DARWIN he made humans more inquisitive to our surroundings and who are we and what have we come from AND also what will we come to be ..

Just so many questions I.E THEORIES that need to be answered and always will
because with science so many new fields to be studied ..

Plus so many new fields not even thought of that will need to be studied because we are evolving
with so many new SCIENCE THEORIES  that all need to be proven to be SO..I.E a FACT..

So Badecker YOU HAVE LOST Cheesy..
And GOD never said anything you did in your own BRAINS  Cheesy..
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:48:25 PM

Like light speed..

You are new so I'll enlighten you... BADlogic and popcorn understand they are wrong... they are simply trying to perpetuate their misinformation

Science theory is as close to fact as it gets, there is no debate among scientists.
Only ignorant religious sheeple talk about "theory isn't fact" or some such... many of them understand they are wrong, but do not care because their religion is more important to them than the truth

Personally, I don't understand their problem with evolution... most christians believe in evolution and have found ways for it to make sense in their own minds...
For example, the church I went to as a child... I had asked about dinosaurs and how millions of years meshed with the 6k year old earth of the bible... the answer I got was 2 Peter 3:8 - "But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day"... so basically, there could have been a million years between day 1 and day 2 of creation... and dinosaurs could have existed and been extinct before man was even created by god

Basically what I'm saying is, the bible says so much shit, it's always possible to make whatever science discovers fit with their beliefs... so I really don't understand why they actively fight against science... it's not like evolution disproves god, they can always claim god invented evolution or some such
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:51:02 PM

Like light speed..

You are new so I'll enlighten you... BADlogic and popcorn understand they are wrong... they are simply trying to perpetuate their misinformation

Science theory is as close to fact as it gets, there is no debate among scientists.
Only ignorant religious sheeple talk about "theory isn't fact" or some such... many of them understand they are wrong, but do not care because their religion is more important to them than the truth

Personally, I don't understand their problem with evolution... most christians believe in evolution and have found ways for it to make sense in their own minds...
For example, the church I went to as a child... I had asked about dinosaurs and how millions of years meshed with the 6k year old earth of the bible... the answer I got was 2 Peter 3:8 - "But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day"... so basically, there could have been a million years between day 1 and day 2 of creation... and dinosaurs could have existed and been extinct before man was even created by god

Basically what I'm saying is, the bible says so much shit, it's always possible to make whatever science discovers fit with their beliefs... so I really don't understand why they actively fight against science... it's not like evolution disproves god, they can always claim god invented evolution or some such
Science theory is as close to fact as it gets, there is no debate among scientists..

no debate among scientists  ..So how do they talk about a theory if no debate?..

Science theory is as close to fact..Close to fact? i mean wasn't long ago sky daddies ruled

Fact in science is never really the TRUTH because it can change these theories over time and they can be WRONG in what the theories they talked about..

And that's why they call it scientific THEORIES because it's not absolute fact..
It needs to be studied..

If a scientist says his theory is fact then he ain't no scientist he is a LAIR ..
And plenty of scientist who tell complete lies of the theories they talk about..

And that's why it's called a science theory ..Because it's not FACT..

So stop with the BULL..

SCIENTIFIC THEORIES might be the truth in there minds today BUT they could be WRONG tomorrow.. Wink A theory ..

That's why they don't say SCIENTIFIC FACTS ..Because many things that humans thought was fact turn out to be wrong..

And if your a scientist and you come up with a theory and say it's fact without proving it to be so then your a QUACK..
and yes many a QUACK scientist..

We know we evolved BUT HOW? so we have evolution theories ..
So if we evolved EVOLUTION IS FACT.. Roll Eyes
Moloch

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:09:01 PM

Like light speed..

Science theory is as close to fact as it gets, there is no debate among scientists..

no debate among scientists  ..So how do they talk about a theory if no debate?..

You are being intentionally ignorant, but I'll clarify anyway

There is zero debate whether scientific theory should be treated as fact or "just a hunch"... among scientists, anything called a theory can be relied upon to be an accurate description of reality... scientists will stake their life on a theory (and do so every day)... theory does not mean hypothesis... theory means it has been proven as well as possible given the entirety of information available to the planet

So yes, a scientific theory is a reliable fact that explains the data and predicts future outcomes with 100% reliability... scientists do not debate this, because they all understand this simple concept

If a theory could not 100% reliably predict future outcomes, it would be downgraded to a hypothesis, and not called a theory

Scientists don't debate evolution because there isn't really anything to debate... It's a collection of facts from several different sciences leading to an obvious conclusion...

What aspect of evolution do you believe is debatable?
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:16:00 PM

Scientific theories are not fact Grin..PROVE THEM TO BE FACT.. Wink..

Like we know it rains fact..Then we had scientific theories on how it rained ..NOW WE NOW FOR FACT how it rains ..
So no more scientific theories on how it rains because we know for fact how it rains ..

So what is your theory on how it RAINS?..
Well you wont have to do any guesses how it rains because we have found out how it rains..

So now scientific theories can we make rain?.  Seeding cloud theories

But at the end of the day A THEORY IS NOT FACT because it would not be called a theory..

Moloch

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:17:57 PM

Like light speed..

no debate among scientists  ..So how do they talk about a theory if no debate?..

But at the end of the day A THEORY IS NOT FACT because it would not be called a theory..

You are still being intentionally ignorant, so I'll clarify again

A fact is one piece a data... a theory is a collection of data... it could never be called the "fact of evolution" because there is more than 1 piece of data... the best it gets is the "theory of evolution"

I'm sorry you fail to understand the word theory in a scientific context... theory is the BEST it gets, it does not get any better... you cannot prove it more than theory... theory means it is proven beyond any reasonable doubt

There is zero debate whether scientific theory should be treated as fact or "just a hunch"... among scientists, anything called a theory can be relied upon to be an accurate description of reality... scientists will stake their life on a theory (and do so every day)... theory does not mean hypothesis... theory means it has been proven as well as possible given the entirety of information available to the planet... and zero people have come up with a justifiable reason to doubt the theory

So yes, a scientific theory is a reliable fact that explains the data and predicts future outcomes with 100% reliability... scientists do not debate this, because they all understand this simple concept

If a theory could not 100% reliably predict future outcomes, it would be downgraded to a hypothesis, and not called a theory

Scientists don't debate evolution because there isn't really anything to debate... It's a collection of facts from several different sciences leading to an obvious conclusion...

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:23:54 PM

Like light speed..

There is zero debate whether scientific theory should be treated as fact or "just a hunch"... among scientists, anything called a theory can be relied upon to be an accurate description of reality... scientists will stake their life on a theory (and do so every day)... theory does not mean hypothesis... theory means it has been proven as well as possible given the entirety of information available to the planet

Did we come from the sea or land ..
Did we start from plant life or bacterial life ..

Did we all start at one point like Africa or other places ..

Did we come from apes or did aliens seed apes to turn us into humans ..

Did aliens put us here ..

Did we come from mars and many years someone put us here ..

Is another planet behind the dark side of the moon?

I thinks i could go on debating till this planet blows up..

SO much to know we are only a pin prick with knowledge ..And that's why we have SCIENCE THEORIES ..So we keep guessing and testing to find the truth..WHY so we can SURVIVE..

Moloch

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:29:04 PM

Like light speed..

Life originated in the ocean

Bacterial

Yes, one point

Apes and Humans shared a common ancestor, we did not come from apes, we are genetic cousins of apes

No

No

No, that makes zero sense... a planet could not possibly have a stable orbit while staying behind the moon... what sort of idiot are you?

Any of these could have been googled... you aren't the first to ask any of these questions, and there are abundant facts about each of your questions if you bother to take the time to do the smallest amount of research into a subject you wish to debate
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:29:55 PM

I am telling you SCIENCE THEORIES are not FACT  Cry Cry Cry Cry... Cheesy

You do realise that's why they use the word science THEORY because it's a theory NOT FACT..

Because they wouldn't put the theory after the word SCIENCE..
It's why they say SCIENCE THEORY because they need to theorise what they talk about to be proven to be FACT..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:32:16 PM

Like light speed..

Bacterial

Yes, one point

Apes and Humans shared a common ancestor, we did not come from apes, we are genetic cousins of apes

No

No

No, that makes zero sense... a planet could not orbit behind the moon... what sort of idiot are you?

Any of these could have been googled... you aren't the first to ask any of these questions, and there are abundant facts about each of your questions if you bother to take the time to do the smallest amount of research into a subject you wish to debate

ARE YOU FOR REAL?..

Been watching NASA for years AND they cover up everything ..Make the screens go fuzzy so we cannot see the real truth..
WE ARE NOT ALONE Wink..

So don't you tell me about science TRUTH..

And now FUCKING ELON MUSK is at IT Angry..With his SPACEX..
Moloch

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:33:02 PM

You do realise that's why they use the word science THEORY because it's a theory NOT FACT..

It's why they say SCIENCE THEORY because they need to theorise what they talk about to be proven to be FACT..

Like light speed..

You are still being intentionally ignorant, so I'll clarify again

A fact is one piece a data... a theory is a collection of data... it could never be called the "fact of evolution" because there is more than 1 piece of data... the best it gets is the "theory of evolution"

I'm sorry you fail to understand the word theory in a scientific context... theory is the BEST it gets, it does not get any better... you cannot prove it more than theory... theory means it is proven beyond any reasonable doubt

There is zero debate whether scientific theory should be treated as fact or "just a hunch"... among scientists, anything called a theory can be relied upon to be an accurate description of reality... scientists will stake their life on a theory (and do so every day)... theory does not mean hypothesis... theory means it has been proven as well as possible given the entirety of information available to the planet... and zero people have come up with a justifiable reason to doubt the theory

What aspect of evolution do you believe is debatable? (please do some research before answering this time so you don't embarrass yourself further)
Astargath

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:34:05 PM

Shut the fuck up already, no one gives a fuck about your opinion about evolution and whether is a fact or not. The FACT is that scientists and smart people are using evolution and applying it to many different things like medicine and even computer science. You can believe whatever the fuck you want but at the end of the day, scientists, science and the scientific method is what makes the world what it is today.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:39:16 PM

Like light speed..

Bacterial

Yes, one point

No

No

No, that makes zero sense... a planet could not possibly have a stable orbit while staying behind the moon... what sort of idiot are you?

Darwin was right! Study shows life on Earth DID begin on land and not ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Darwin-right-Study-shows-life-Earth-DID-begin-land-sea.ht...
14 Feb 2012 - Life on Earth really did start on land in a 'warm little pond' and not in the ... 'I do not think the oceans were a favourable environment for the origin of life .... Interestingly, at least one creationist website now recommends that .... For evolution to be true all we need is reproduction, mutation and inheritance.

SEE so many SCIENTIST WITH THEORIES ..But who is right until you prove it to be FACT..

Life may have begun in 'warm little pond' on land, not sea...just as ...
www.telegraph.co.uk › Science
9 May 2017 - Charles Darwin speculated that life started in a pond, not in the sea Credit: ... Yet until now the earliest evidence for microbial life on land came from South ... I still think that the biologists have been right all along with ... Human race is doomed if we do not colonise the Moon and Mars, says

Scientist suggests life began in freshwater pond, not the ocean
https://phys.org › Earth › Earth Sciences
14 Feb 2012 - Life began in the ocean and evolved into all of the different organisms that exist today. ... hard to imagine they got their start in water that was far saltier than it is now. ... on land during the time period when life is believed to have started, .... The problem these questions is that even if we
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:40:16 PM

Shut the fuck up already, no one gives a fuck about your opinion about evolution and whether is a fact or not. The FACT is that scientists and smart people are using evolution and applying it to many different things like medicine and even computer science. You can believe whatever the fuck you want but at the end of the day, scientists, science and the scientific method is what makes the world what it is today.
YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP DICK BRAIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: