Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:36:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107966 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:43:34 PM

I am telling you SCIENCE THEORIES are not FACT  Cry Cry Cry Cry... Cheesy

You do realise that's why they use the word science THEORY because it's a theory NOT FACT..

Because they wouldn't put the theory after the word SCIENCE..
It's why they say SCIENCE THEORY because they need to theorise what they talk about to be proven to be FACT..

Shut the fuck up already, no one gives a fuck about your opinion about evolution and whether is a fact or not. The FACT is that scientists and smart people are using evolution and applying it to many different things like medicine and even computer science. You can believe whatever the fuck you want but at the end of the day, scientists, science and the scientific method is what makes the world what it is today.
You stupid little cunt a theory is not FACT you little TWAT ..

LAND OR SEA TWAT FACE..WHO is right cunt?

Scientist suggests life began in freshwater pond, not the ocean
https://phys.org › Earth › Earth Sciences
14 Feb 2012 - Life began in the ocean and evolved into all of the different organisms that exist today. ... hard to imagine they got their start in water that was far saltier than it is now. ... on land during the time period when life is believed to have started, .... The problem these questions is that even if we

SO is a THEORY the TRUTH you LITTLE CUNT..

Did life begin at the bottom of the ocean? - Royal Society of Chemistry
www.rsc.org/AboutUs/News/PressReleases/2006/Lifebottomocean.asp
11 Oct 2006 - Life on earth probably began in the depths of the ocean and not on the planet's surface, claim scientists. The research is reported in the latest ...

SO SHUT YOUR little shitty gob YOU CUNT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:52:53 PM

so land or sea?

Evolution theories are they FACT twat face NO so we do scientific theories as to how we come to be..
IS IT FACT TWAT FACE?..

LAND OR SEA?

Which theory is the TRUTH land or sea so now are both fact ANSWER FUCKING NO..

You stupid shit and life and technology is now the way it is because it's not a theory it's been proven to be fact to make these things we have today..

SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH..TIT HEAD Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:12:51 PM

So yes, a scientific theory is a reliable fact that explains the data and predicts future outcomes with 100% reliability.. Cheesy Cheesy

LAND or SEA 100% ..NO 50/50

How did the big bang start 100 % all the THEORIES man must be loads of theories..

How many theories of space travel? but all 100% right Roll Eyes.Man some might not even be close..

See with all this space science we only know what we get told so how do we know it's the truth?
HAVE YOU BEEN IN SPACE?..

Now you say why would they LIE to us all?..

SO WHY DID OUR TV lie to us over NATURE?..

Do lemmings really commit suicide? - YouTube
Video for bbc lied over the lemmings▶ 1:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDqlZjpSJCc
7 Feb 2009 - Uploaded by anonue
Excerpt from "Lemming Drop", a documentary on the myth of ... it's funny how we feel so upset over the fact ..

Lemmings don't commit mass suicide, Disney pushed them off a cliff
gizmodo.com/lemmings-dont-commit-mass-suicide-disney-pushed-them-o-16140386...
6 Aug 2014 - But it turns out that the "documentary" that first promulgated this lie was more ... Lemmings don't commit mass suicide, Disney pushed them off a cliff ... Studios had, for example, killed over 100 horses for a single scene in Ben ...

I CALL IT SCIENCE PROPAGANDA ..
How do you know a lot of technology never come from a crashed spaceship and they want to make billions for themselves ?..

BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW..if you doubt what i say VERY POSSIBLE Wink..

One more THEORY ..
Is big foot real many say they have seen it BUt i think it's your mum running around in her nude ..Just a theory Wink
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:19:47 PM

You do realise that's why they use the word science THEORY because it's a theory NOT FACT..

It's why they say SCIENCE THEORY because they need to theorise what they talk about to be proven to be FACT..

Shut the fuck up already, no one gives a fuck about your opinion about evolution and whether is a fact or not. The FACT is that scientists and smart people are using evolution and applying it to many different things like medicine and even computer science. You can believe whatever the fuck you want but at the end of the day, scientists, science and the scientific method is what makes the world what it is today.

Scientists use all kinds of other science fiction besides evolution. The evolution hoax is where many of them get their themes for the formal science fiction stories they write.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:34:50 PM

How do you know a lot of technology never come from a crashed spaceship and they want to make billions for themselves ?..

I simply don't understand how someone can believe in god, and aliens... things which there is zero evidence for...

And be anti-science... the only method of discovery based on facts and evidence

Why would you rather believe fantasy over reality?  Why do you choose fiction over fact?

Is it more comforting somehow?
Moloch

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:43:10 PM

I am ENGLISH we wrote the word THEORY..
A theory is not FACT IT'S A THEORY ..

You do know many things might need to be wrote again ..
Like light speed..

LOL, ok then. Except we are talking not about "theory" but about "scientific theory".

If you rewrite light speed you'll have to rewrite the definition of a meter. Have at it, maybe you can successfully revive the concept of aether.

You are new so I'll enlighten you... BADlogic and popcorn understand they are wrong... they are simply trying to perpetuate their misinformation

Science theory is as close to fact as it gets, there is no debate among scientists.
Only ignorant religious sheeple talk about "theory isn't fact" or some such... many of them understand they are wrong, but do not care because their religion is more important to them than the truth

Personally, I don't understand their problem with evolution... most christians believe in evolution and have found ways for it to make sense in their own minds...
For example, the church I went to as a child... I had asked about dinosaurs and how millions of years meshed with the 6k year old earth of the bible... the answer I got was 2 Peter 3:8 - "But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day"... so basically, there could have been a million years between day 1 and day 2 of creation... and dinosaurs could have existed and been extinct before man was even created by god

Basically what I'm saying is, the bible says so much shit, it's always possible to make whatever science discovers fit with their beliefs... so I really don't understand why they actively fight against science... it's not like evolution disproves god, they can always claim god invented evolution or some such

Science theory is as close to fact as it gets, there is no debate among scientists..

no debate among scientists  ..So how do they talk about a theory if no debate?..

You are being intentionally ignorant, but I'll clarify anyway

There is zero debate whether scientific theory should be treated as fact or "just a hunch"... among scientists, anything called a theory can be relied upon to be an accurate description of reality... scientists will stake their life on a theory (and do so every day)... theory does not mean hypothesis... theory means it has been proven as well as possible given the entirety of information available to the planet

So yes, a scientific theory is a reliable fact that explains the data and predicts future outcomes with 100% reliability... scientists do not debate this, because they all understand this simple concept

If a theory could not 100% reliably predict future outcomes, it would be downgraded to a hypothesis, and not called a theory

Scientists don't debate evolution because there isn't really anything to debate... It's a collection of facts from several different sciences leading to an obvious conclusion...

What aspect of evolution do you believe is debatable?

Did we come from the sea or land ..
Life originated in the ocean

Did we start from plant life or bacterial life ..
Bacterial

Did we all start at one point like Africa or other places ..
Yes, one point

Did we come from apes or did aliens seed apes to turn us into humans ..
Apes and Humans shared a common ancestor, we did not come from apes, we are genetic cousins of apes

Did aliens put us here ..
No

Did we come from mars and many years someone put us here ..
No

Is another planet behind the dark side of the moon?
No, that makes zero sense... a planet could not possibly have a stable orbit while staying behind the moon... what sort of idiot are you?

Any of these could have been googled... you aren't the first to ask any of these questions, and there are abundant facts about each of your questions if you bother to take the time to do the smallest amount of research into a subject you wish to debate

Darwin was right! Study shows life on Earth DID begin on land and not ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Darwin-right-Study-shows-life-Earth-DID-begin-land-sea.ht...
14 Feb 2012 - Life on Earth really did start on land in a 'warm little pond' and not in the ... 'I do not think the oceans were a favourable environment for the origin of life .... Interestingly, at least one creationist website now recommends that .... For evolution to be true all we need is reproduction, mutation and inheritance.

SEE so many SCIENTIST WITH THEORIES ..But who is right until you prove it to be FACT..

Life may have begun in 'warm little pond' on land, not sea...just as ...
www.telegraph.co.uk › Science
9 May 2017 - Charles Darwin speculated that life started in a pond, not in the sea Credit: ... Yet until now the earliest evidence for microbial life on land came from South ... I still think that the biologists have been right all along with ... Human race is doomed if we do not colonise the Moon and Mars, says

14 Feb 2012 - Life began in the ocean and evolved into all of the different organisms that exist today. ... hard to imagine they got their start in water that was far saltier than it is now. ... on land during the time period when life is believed to have started, .... The problem these questions is that even if we

What I meant by ocean was water, not dry land...

It is clear from the evidence that humans, and all animals, originated in the water... our earliest stages of life (among other things) show this...ex. sperm ~ tadpole

It is likely that it was a puddle of some sort that could dry out and get wet again, as this type of cycle promotes abiogenesis

We really don't know if it was salty or not... your articles suggest it was fresh water because salt might penetrate a single-cell life and kill it, but we don't have any evidence to suggest either way... unfortunately the fossil record does not go back to single-cell life 3 billion years ago (yet)

It is certainly possible that the first cells had a tougher cell wall to adapt to the harsher conditions... we really don't know, and it doesn't matter does it?
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:45:24 PM

Scientists use all kinds of other science fiction besides evolution. The evolution hoax is where many of them get their themes for the formal science fiction stories they write.

Cool
ALIENS please help a lot of these humans are so stupid..
PLEASE HELP ME..

You little alien fuckers you must be pissing yourselves laughing at us HUMANS..

I know we are greedy fuckers and we lie for money..

But aliens will you please come down and tell these stupid humans that a theory is not FACT..
It's a guess that we study to come to a fact..
and that's why my discoveries come by ACCIDENT because we don't know the facts we theorise
and sometimes another theory can come into play that had nothing to do with what you theorised ..

Look i love SCIENCE ..
Science is the KEY to life and i would love the whole world to study science like religion
were every child knows all sorts of sciences ..

Because we are a long way away to what we need to achieve ..

If i had my way i would get rid of religious studies and make every child know all the elements
and what they are used for and the possible things they can be used for..

we have RELIGIOUS studies at least 3 hours a week in schools
3 hours every week learning the periodic table of elements..

MUCH MORE USEFUL ..

But i will tell my PEOPLE a THEORY IS NOT A FACT until you prove it to be SO ..I.E fact truth..

LAND OR SEA doughnut..

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:48:40 PM

I simply don't understand how someone can believe in god, and aliens... things which there is zero evidence for...

Why would you rather believe fantasy over reality?  Why do you choose fiction over fact?

Intelligent Design - Proof of God's Existence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV0hUldrYp4&list=PLFijEvu_PeCCM1dBDb-ZF27GgxcfvIfN5

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:49:16 PM

I am ENGLISH we wrote the word THEORY..
A theory is not FACT IT'S A THEORY ..

You do know many things might need to be wrote again ..
Like light speed..

LOL, ok then. Except we are talking not about "theory" but about "scientific theory".

If you rewrite light speed you'll have to rewrite the definition of a meter. Have at it, maybe you can successfully revive the concept of aether.

You are new so I'll enlighten you... BADlogic and popcorn understand they are wrong... they are simply trying to perpetuate their misinformation

Science theory is as close to fact as it gets, there is no debate among scientists.
Only ignorant religious sheeple talk about "theory isn't fact" or some such... many of them understand they are wrong, but do not care because their religion is more important to them than the truth

Personally, I don't understand their problem with evolution... most christians believe in evolution and have found ways for it to make sense in their own minds...
For example, the church I went to as a child... I had asked about dinosaurs and how millions of years meshed with the 6k year old earth of the bible... the answer I got was 2 Peter 3:8 - "But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day"... so basically, there could have been a million years between day 1 and day 2 of creation... and dinosaurs could have existed and been extinct before man was even created by god

Basically what I'm saying is, the bible says so much shit, it's always possible to make whatever science discovers fit with their beliefs... so I really don't understand why they actively fight against science... it's not like evolution disproves god, they can always claim god invented evolution or some such

Science theory is as close to fact as it gets, there is no debate among scientists..

no debate among scientists  ..So how do they talk about a theory if no debate?..

You are being intentionally ignorant, but I'll clarify anyway

There is zero debate whether scientific theory should be treated as fact or "just a hunch"... among scientists, anything called a theory can be relied upon to be an accurate description of reality... scientists will stake their life on a theory (and do so every day)... theory does not mean hypothesis... theory means it has been proven as well as possible given the entirety of information available to the planet

So yes, a scientific theory is a reliable fact that explains the data and predicts future outcomes with 100% reliability... scientists do not debate this, because they all understand this simple concept

If a theory could not 100% reliably predict future outcomes, it would be downgraded to a hypothesis, and not called a theory

Scientists don't debate evolution because there isn't really anything to debate... It's a collection of facts from several different sciences leading to an obvious conclusion...

Did we come from the sea or land ..
Life originated in the ocean

Did we start from plant life or bacterial life ..
Bacterial

Did we all start at one point like Africa or other places ..
Yes, one point

Did we come from apes or did aliens seed apes to turn us into humans ..
Apes and Humans shared a common ancestor, we did not come from apes, we are genetic cousins of apes

Did aliens put us here ..
No

Did we come from mars and many years someone put us here ..
No

Is another planet behind the dark side of the moon?
No, that makes zero sense... a planet could not possibly have a stable orbit while staying behind the moon... what sort of idiot are you?

Any of these could have been googled... you aren't the first to ask any of these questions, and there are abundant facts about each of your questions if you bother to take the time to do the smallest amount of research into a subject you wish to debate

Darwin was right! Study shows life on Earth DID begin on land and not ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Darwin-right-Study-shows-life-Earth-DID-begin-land-sea.ht...
14 Feb 2012 - Life on Earth really did start on land in a 'warm little pond' and not in the ... 'I do not think the oceans were a favourable environment for the origin of life .... Interestingly, at least one creationist website now recommends that .... For evolution to be true all we need is reproduction, mutation and inheritance.

SEE so many SCIENTIST WITH THEORIES ..But who is right until you prove it to be FACT..

Life may have begun in 'warm little pond' on land, not sea...just as ...
www.telegraph.co.uk › Science
9 May 2017 - Charles Darwin speculated that life started in a pond, not in the sea Credit: ... Yet until now the earliest evidence for microbial life on land came from South ... I still think that the biologists have been right all along with ... Human race is doomed if we do not colonise the Moon and Mars, says

What I meant by ocean was water, not dry land... the size of the pond makes no difference

It is clear from the evidence that humans, and all animals, originated in the water

We really don't know if it was salty or not... your articles suggest it was fresh water because salt might penetrate a single-cell life and kill it, but we don't have any evidence to suggest either way... unfortunately the fossil record does not go back to single-cell life 3 billion years ago (yet)

It is certainly possible that the first cells had a tougher cell wall to adapt to the harsher conditions... we really don't know, and it doesn't matter does it?
Look you know i am right so stop please ..

I love science and i want to travel around the UNIVERSE and that takes science a lot of science

But it's all theories then when proven to be fact we will fly around the universe ..

I have always believed what ever we humans dream we can accomplish ..

Lets just agree to disagree.. Grin

I say a science theory is not fact because they even use the word theory in the sentence ..

Meaning a type of guess to be studied ..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:53:49 PM

What I meant by ocean was water, not dry land...

JEEZ without water no life what so ever..

WHAT about water in the AIR MISTY  and we arrived because of the earth being misty
moist air ?  Just another theory ..

We lived on a rock off the moist air?  possible? Wink

So now 30/30 not 100%..
Come on!

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:54:35 PM

Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE

That is the theory charles darwin came up with, if you don't want to believe it, there are tons of other theories about revolution.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Moloch

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:56:21 PM

I say a science theory is not fact because they even use the word theory in the sentence ..

You are still being intentionally ignorant, so I'll clarify again

A fact is one piece a data... a theory is a collection of data... it could never be called the "fact of evolution" because there is more than 1 piece of data... the best it gets is the "theory of evolution"

I'm sorry you fail to understand the word theory in a scientific context... theory is the BEST it gets, it does not get any better... you cannot prove it more than theory... theory means it is proven beyond any reasonable doubt

There is zero debate whether scientific theory should be treated as fact or "just a hunch"... among scientists, anything called a theory can be relied upon to be an accurate description of reality... scientists will stake their life on a theory (and do so every day)... theory does not mean hypothesis... theory means it has been proven as well as possible given the entirety of information available to the planet... and zero people have come up with a justifiable reason to doubt the theory

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:58:34 PM

Talking to badecker or popcorn is basically like talking to a pigeon. There is no point, I tried many times, they just deny everything to fit their crazy beliefs. You will not convince them, ever, this shows a failure in the education system and in general, people cannot critically think, they just keep repeating the same shit over and over again until they drive you crazy.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:01:17 PM

What if we evolved in the clouds and we got to heavy and fell down to earth in the rain ..
 That means life started in the clouds..Another theory ..

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:07:09 PM

What if we evolved in the clouds and we got to heavy and fell down to earth in the rain ..

I'm sure at this point you are either trolling or you are mentally retarded (not as an insult but as the medical condition) Scientists don't just make up theories for the sake of it, moloch already explained to you what a scientific theory means and you are just ignoring it. What you said is not even a hypothesis.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:07:52 PM

Talking to badecker or popcorn is basically like talking to a pigeon. There is no point, I tried many times, they just deny everything to fit their crazy beliefs. You will not convince them, ever, this shows a failure in the education system and in general, people cannot critically think, they just keep repeating the same shit over and over again until they drive you crazy.
YOUR THE DICK ..

Everything i say is the truth..
What is it i lie about ?..

When i just proved LAND OR SEA twat face..

So yes, a scientific theory is a reliable fact that explains the data and predicts future outcomes with 100% reliability.

Is land or sea 100% reliable of a future prediction ..?

We might of lived on a rock and lived of the moist air ..?

LAND or SEA ..

I am proving points your proving none..LIKE A QUACK scientist..

So yes, a scientific theory is a reliable fact that explains the data and predicts future outcomes with 100% reliability.

HIS HE RIGHT ^^^^^^^^^ Land or sea ..

ALIENS or monkeys who put us here ?..Still not know for sure..

Now i have just proved a scientific theory cannot be 100% reliable ..I JUST PROVED IT..
So now not a theory BUT A FACT Wink..

Everyone can see this post and see who is right AND I JUST PROVED YOU WRONG..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:08:44 PM

I'm sure at this point you are either trolling or you are mentally retarded (not as an insult but as the medical condition) Scientists don't just make up theories for the sake of it, moloch already explained to you what a scientific theory means and you are just ignoring it. What you said is not even a hypothesis.
You stupid shit many things come in dreams DUMB ASS

Scientists don't just make up theories for the sake of it..Because the HUMAN BEEN PROGRAMMED
to live to survive ..

And that's why the EARTH give our brains science..
To think of science to survive..TO LIVE ON..

you do know you have a brain and its a brain like all brains    so you dream of things like many humans do..
What you think of many others think the same..

Now i want to know IF we spun a rock same distance from the sun as earth at the same speed
would we be able to grow another EARTH..

Now i bet many scientist THEORISE the same   is it fact it will work with 100% reliability ..

Bu
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:23:22 PM

FUCK YOU CUNT i am telling him what a theory is OK twat..

He said a theory is this
So yes, a scientific theory is a reliable fact that explains the data and predicts future outcomes with 100% reliability..

100% reliability land or sea
Quite a big difference to where we evolved from land or sea..

And like i said some say it's a pond of water..
BUT scientist never thought about moister in the AIR ..

We lived on a rock off the NUTRIENTS and the
moist air give us WATER and the rock give us NUTRIENTS ..

so shut the fuck up ..

What  scientist thought of that well one that you don't know off because you think we come from the sea ..

And are you say what i theorised is totally wrong?..ANSWER NO

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:24:40 PM

You are still being intentionally ignorant, so I'll clarify again

A fact is one piece a data... a theory is a collection of data... it could never be called the "fact of evolution" because there is more than 1 piece of data... the best it gets is the "theory of evolution"

I'm sorry you fail to understand the word theory in a scientific context... theory is the BEST it gets, it does not get any better... you cannot prove it more than theory... theory means it is proven beyond any reasonable doubt

There is zero debate whether scientific theory should be treated as fact or "just a hunch"... among scientists, anything called a theory can be relied upon to be an accurate description of reality... scientists will stake their life on a theory (and do so every day)... theory does not mean hypothesis... theory means it has been proven as well as possible given the entirety of information available to the planet... and zero people have come up with a justifiable reason to doubt the theory

It fucking you ..

STUPID CUNT..A theory is not FACT  SO FUCK OFF CUNT..

STUPID FUCKERS..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:28:54 PM

SAY ALIENS PUT US HERE..So it it an obvious conclusion..?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: