Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:53:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107965 times)
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:17:29 AM

Whether evolution is proven scientifically or not, there is a reality to prove then evolution exists. Humanity and other living creatures are adapting themselves to environmental conditions through years. This is the proof for evolution for sure.

Generally, evolution refers to change, and in particular in our gene-centered age, change due to changes in genes. Mutation changes DNA sequence, and if that change is transmitted to the next generation, the population’s gene pool, its set of genotype variants, has changed—it has ‘evolved’.

Adaptation generally refers to change that leads organisms to be suited to their local circumstances in some way, when that change is due to changes in the mix of genetic variants in a species that is there. It is genetic change that alters the resulting organism in ways that are different and more successful in the environment than the genotypes (that is, the organisms with the genotypes) that had been there. The usual image is that of natural selection screening out the less successful genotypes, with the result that the ones that persist increase in their frequency in the population.

Gene pools can evolve by chance or other reasons that don’t have to do with adaptation. Many, however, tend to use the two terms as synonyms. That’s a bit careless, and should be avoided.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:19:49 AM

Also the bible itself is testable. It is supposed to be the word of god but has so many mistakes and contradictions that it debunks itself. Creationism does not have any more evidence than the bible. Which they never proved to be accurate or relevant in the first place. It's fine that people want to question evolution but don't bring creationism into it.
If you are talking about the book of Genesis then you could have a view about the existence but scientist cannot completely prove that how the world came into existence and how humans came other than just evolution which i do not believe it to be the truth,evolution can happen but that does not mean that my first ancestors are apes. Cheesy

Actually science has a pretty clear understanding on how the planets are formed. The bible doesn't prove anything, it just states things, there is no explanation for any of it. Apes and humans share a common ancestor, it doesn't matter whether you believe it or not. It's not a matter of belief. Go study and you will understand.

Actually, science doesn't have a clue as to how planets are formed. They have a lot of theoretical guesses. And they have patterned their guesses into a standard format. But they don't really know at all.

The Bible isn't meant top prove these things. The bible is simply eye-witness record. It is written at God's direction in ways that average people can understand. It is way more accurate than scientific guesses.

The choice is yours. And it is really a choice of what you are going to believe. Eiterh believe the scientists and their guesses. Or believe the eye-witness accounts of people who were there, or received the message from God.

Cool

Of course badecker. You think all science is wrong and that we don't know anything. Instead you think eye-witness which isn't even eye-witness, it's just a book is far more accurate than everything scientists study. There is the biggest problem with your thinking. You clearly cannot critically think.

When you continue to lie like this, how will you ever have any credibility at all? You know for a fact that it is I who show the science, while you continually bring religion into it. However, I give you credit. You are reasonably constant in your religion of lies. You must really like being a liar.

Regarding evolution, again. The theory of evolution is a closed system that doesn't act within reality. Evolution, itself, doesn't exist in reality. Examination of science regarding evolution proves this.

Cool

Literally every ''argument'' you use against evolution is a debunked one. It's just what creationists use but with a simple google search you can find the rebuttals.
The second law of thermodynamics simply says that the entropy of a closed system will tend to increase with time. "Entropy" is a technical term with a precise physical definition, but for most purposes it is okay to think of it as equivalent to "disorder". Therefore, the second law of thermodynamics basically says that the universe as a whole gets more disordered and random as time goes on.

However, the most important part of the second law of thermodynamics is that it only applies to a closed system - one that does not have anything going in or out of it. There is nothing about the second law that prevents one part of a closed system from getting more ordered, as long as another part of the system is getting more disordered.

There are many examples from everyday life that prove it is possible to create order! For example, you'd certainly agree that a person is capable of taking a pile of wood and nails and constructing a building out of it. The wood and nails have become more ordered, but in doing the work required to make the building, the person has generated heat which goes into increasing the overall entropy of the universe.

Or, if you prefer an example that doesn't require conscious human intervention, consider what happens when the weather changes and it gets colder outside. Cold air has less entropy than warm air - basically, it is more "ordered" because the molecules aren't moving around as much and have fewer places they can be. So the entropy in your local part of the universe has decreased, but as long as that is accompanied by an increase in entropy somewhere else, the second law of thermodynamics has not been violated.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:22:00 PM

When the argument is invalid, memes are fun

Astargath

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:46:39 PM

When the argument is invalid, memes are fun

Yeah, as I said, science works, obviously. You go to a hospital when you are sick, you don't pray. If you dont want to die, you buy a parachute you don't just wait for god to save you. Religion does not work.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1365

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:08:37 AM

The Evidence for Time Travel

There was a record of a find that suggested humanity was on the planet not thousands, but millions of years earlier than the time established by the orthodox scientific consensus. At first I thought this find might be a fake, or a misinterpretation. But as my research continued, it became clear the find was not unique.

Read more, and note the underlined parts, at https://globalwarming-arclein.blogspot.ca/2017/07/the-evidence-for-time-travel.html.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Andrianla

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:14:29 AM

Human evolution is indeed a hoax, if evolution really happened of course there is no more apes in this world and if there is then there are apes that change human knowledge
NaimaKlip

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:34:39 PM

Yes, i don't see how we trust evolution. I believe we are some creation of a supreme power, not God.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:52:22 PM

when i was in elementary they teaches us that the evolution of human came from monkey , it was said then by charles darwin ,, but when time passes by , as i grow up , the theory of evolution for me is just like a childrens story that the teachers teaches their students , therefore the evolution is not true , why monkeys this days , stays monkeys itself and not evolving to humans ,,

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:55:58 PM

I'm just a figment of something's imagination and so is everyone else. You think those are monkeys? Nope, figments too.
JefLiber

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:05:13 AM

when i was in elementary they teaches us that the evolution of human came from monkey , it was said then by charles darwin ,, but when time passes by , as i grow up , the theory of evolution for me is just like a childrens story that the teachers teaches their students , therefore the evolution is not true , why monkeys this days , stays monkeys itself and not evolving to humans ,,
We need to take into account what can be like an example, the final product. If, in this sense, refers to humanity, then perhaps we are all underdevelopment which supposed the end of evolution. Also everything applies to other animals and plants. Although to be honest, the person still continues to develop. After all, we know that there are so many different abilities of people and not yet revealed.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:39:29 AM

I'm just a figment of something's imagination and so is everyone else. You think those are monkeys? Nope, figments too.

Where then do you suggest did the human race come from? As of the moment, there aren't any more reliable theories about where we came from aside from evolution. Though of course there are still a lot of holes about this theory that would have to be proven, i think its the best for now compared to all other theories that has way less scientific back up

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:51:15 AM

Where then do you suggest did the human race come from? As of the moment, there aren't any more reliable theories about where we came from aside from evolution. Though of course there are still a lot of holes about this theory that would have to be proven, i think its the best for now compared to all other theories that has way less scientific back up

Then you believe you belong to a monkey?  Hello sir, if that is the case then why there are still monkeys in the zoo and in the jungle.  Why the babies are not born hairy and just look like monkeys?  Why monkeys still do not talk?  Well, they are all theories and it is just merely a presumption so they just based it on the fact that there were similarities.  I do not believe on it and do not need any theories.  I know where I belong and that is enough. 
ridery99 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:37:08 AM

Then you believe you belong to a monkey?  Hello sir, if that is the case then why there are still monkeys in the zoo and in the jungle.

It is also strange why those who identify as offspring of monkeys somehow demand human rights  Shocked
Astargath

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:36:26 PM

Why do people talk about evolution when they clearly have no idea what evolution is in the first place? Why not use google instead of saying the stupidest shit (Why are there still monkeys) Why don't you inform yourselves before jumping to idiotic conclusions?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:03:45 PM

Why do evolutionists try to deceive people by making statements that suggest evolution is simple change? After all, if they meant "change," they should say change. But that isn't what they mean.

Google "evolution is impossible" to see a bunch of reasons why evolution is impossible. Much of what you will find in your search has been written by scientists. Even the evolutionists' rebuttals have been rebutted. And if you need more info, revise your search in every way you can think of to find more.

Not only is evolution a hoax, but it has become a religion. Not only has it become a religion, but it has beocome a money-making scheme for the colleges and universities and even Big Pharma. How? By detracting from God Who is real, to something that is made up by man. And they get to be the high priests of their evolution religion.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:22:46 PM

Why do evolutionists try to deceive people by making statements that suggest evolution is simple change? After all, if they meant "change," they should say change. But that isn't what they mean.

Google "evolution is impossible" to see a bunch of reasons why evolution is impossible. Much of what you will find in your search has been written by scientists. Even the evolutionists' rebuttals have been rebutted. And if you need more info, revise your search in every way you can think of to find more.

Not only is evolution a hoax, but it has become a religion. Not only has it become a religion, but it has beocome a money-making scheme for the colleges and universities and even Big Pharma. How? By detracting from God Who is real, to something that is made up by man. And they get to be the high priests of their evolution religion.

Cool

You can say that but literally every argument you used to supposedly prove evolution is impossible it has been debunked.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917510.msg19969802#msg19969802

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:31:12 PM

Cool

You can say that but literally every argument you used to supposedly prove evolution is impossible it has been debunked.

The debunking has easily been debunked.    Cool

Astargath

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:38:58 PM

Cool

The debunking has easily been debunked.    Cool

Where?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:11:58 PM

Cool

The debunking has easily been debunked.    Cool

Where?

Mostly in the debunking articles and writings themselves. You evolution jokers are simply much better at messing with logic and physics than the FE people in the Flat Earth thread.

However, as in all science fiction stories, the story might make complete sense within the story... the parts of the story with relation to each other. But once you bring the parts out into reality, they are found to be what they are... fiction.

Evolution is impossible:
-  probability math
-  irreducible complexity
-  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917510.msg20166649#msg20166649 shows that science doesn't have the answers for the age of the earth

Lots of talk in debunking these and many more. But no real debunking of them.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:19:58 PM

Cool

The debunking has easily been debunked.    Cool

Where?

Mostly in the debunking articles and writings themselves. You evolution jokers are simply much better at messing with logic and physics than the FE people in the Flat Earth thread.

However, as in all science fiction stories, the story might make complete sense within the story... the parts of the story with relation to each other. But once you bring the parts out into reality, they are found to be what they are... fiction.

Evolution is impossible:
-  probability math
-  irreducible complexity
-  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917510.msg20166649#msg20166649 shows that science doesn't have the answers for the age of the earth

Lots of talk in debunking these and many more. But no real debunking of them.

Cool

But we already talked about probability math and irreducible complexity and I debunked both, did you forget?

http://experimentalmath.info/blog/2012/01/does-probability-refute-evolution/
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Irreducible_complexity

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: