Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:03:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107962 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:50:15 PM

The Fraud of Evolution

Another example worth mentioning is that of the peppered moths. “Most peppered moths were light-colored in the early part of the 19th century, but during the Industrial Revolution in Britain the moth populations near heavily polluted cities became predominantly ‘melanic,’ or dark-colored. … [E]xperiments suggested that predatory birds ate light-colored moths when they became more conspicuous on pollution-darkened tree trunks, leaving the dark-colored variety to survive and reproduce” (Wells, op. cit.).

To demonstrate the camouflage of the dark moths, many books, when explaining evolution, have pictures of peppered moths on tree trunks. The dark moths blend in and the light moths stand out clearly. This is supposed to prove the theory of “natural selection.” But fraud and lies permeate this deception as well.

As ridiculous as it may seem, the pictures are themselves faked. Peppered moths do not land on tree trunks in nature; they light on the undersurface of small horizontal branches higher in the trees. One researcher (Cyril Clarke) noted that in 25 years of observation he had only seen one peppered moth on a tree trunk. So where did the pictures of peppered moths on tree trunks come from? Dead moths were glued or pinned to the tree trunks. This fact has been known since about 1980, and still the faked pictures are being published in textbooks as proof of evolution.

Read more at https://www.thetrumpet.com/594-the-fraud-of-evolution.

Cool

''“Evolutionists, geneticists, biologists, scientists in any field whatsoever, have never been able to demonstrate, nor to offer the slightest evidence that the living can come into existence from the not-living!''

Yes they have, it's called abiogenesis.

''God the Creator has an enemy, Satan the devil, who opposes Him in everything. The influence of God’s enemy on the thinking of scientists becomes obvious when they dismiss the truth and accept such lies.''

LUL, very scientific source.

''Here is where the links are missing. If reptiles somehow changed and became mammals, there should be fossils representing the intermediate steps. But there are none. These missing intermediate fossils are referred to as “missing links.”''

LUL, there is no such thing as the missing link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o92x6AvxCFg

Is there anything right in your link?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MJK_Anfaenger

Activity: 196
Merit: 46

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:21:26 AM

you are right... only GOD is the real explanation...
Ironic Mode OFF
COME ON! your comment is a joke, isn't?

Since evolution is a hoax, God is the natural other choice. Somebody should develop an alternative to God that makes sense. Evolution doesn't.

Evolution is a hoax... or do you have even one proven fact for evolution?

Cool

Sooo... which one? Brahma? Jehova? Zeus? One of the other thousands of deities that mankind have made up? Err, I mean, believed in... Smiley

Tricky question? Tricky answer - the real one.

The God that says he is the only one. And there is only on such God that says so. Called a One God or tetragrammaton.

I take it back. You are equally clueless.

But.... but I thought we are smart evolutionists. Aren't we? Aren't we smart? I think you are very smart. Teach me.

Oh hey, didn't see your reply. So, let me get this straight. Scripture, according to which a god says it is the only god, is evidence enough for you to decide whether a god is the God? Because this deity of yours says it is the only one, it is? Did I get this right? Because if so, I wonder what you think of Allah. In the Quran it's frequently stated that Allah is the only god and that there is no god other than him. Muslims consider the Quran to be the word of God. So, from your point of view, could it also have been Allah that created everything? Really curious to read your answer.

Ofcourse it is not the only reason. I believe it because the theism is the most proven theory in the history of the world. Not a single thing contradicts it. The most briliant people around the world were absolutely sure theism is flawless. I think almost all of them.

You just asked what God? I told - you the special and the Only one that makes him distinct.

You asked a tricky question and you had tricky answer.

Later on you say something that I have not said. Wow. How sincere is that?

What I think of Allah? It is a false zaratrustrian moon god. You can find it if you search a bit. Do you even know what most of the Quran is? It is just a Bible that was gutted out and rewritten to fit the needs of their people... How Godly is that? The other part is some silly ought to have and history of the arab nation. It is not just my opinion - find out about it.

What I think about muslims? Children of the error just as much as every religious nutjobs.

Speaking about muslim - do you know it is a muslim who first had the idea about evolution? It was XIII century or so If I am not mistaken. They - Im speaking about muslims were 100% fine with it.

Almost no religion. Actually I think none says anything wrong about evolution. So do not construct a strawmen ok? They love this additional mythology.

Christ requires no religion.

You are deeply confused by this neo-ateistic ignorant pop-culture in your terms you are using.

I'm sorry that you feel attacked by me asking questions. I'm sure your faith can't be shaken by someone asking questions!? It's funny that you mention that the Quran was "gutted out" of the bible, since I'm sure you're aware that the bible itself contains literature that originated in the Torah? Like the Pentateuch? So what does that make your bible? Smiley Again, not trying to be disrespectful, just trying to understand a religious person's perspective.
Astargath

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:33:46 AM

you are right... only GOD is the real explanation...
Ironic Mode OFF
COME ON! your comment is a joke, isn't?

Since evolution is a hoax, God is the natural other choice. Somebody should develop an alternative to God that makes sense. Evolution doesn't.

Evolution is a hoax... or do you have even one proven fact for evolution?

Cool

Sooo... which one? Brahma? Jehova? Zeus? One of the other thousands of deities that mankind have made up? Err, I mean, believed in... Smiley

Tricky question? Tricky answer - the real one.

The God that says he is the only one. And there is only on such God that says so. Called a One God or tetragrammaton.

I take it back. You are equally clueless.

But.... but I thought we are smart evolutionists. Aren't we? Aren't we smart? I think you are very smart. Teach me.

Oh hey, didn't see your reply. So, let me get this straight. Scripture, according to which a god says it is the only god, is evidence enough for you to decide whether a god is the God? Because this deity of yours says it is the only one, it is? Did I get this right? Because if so, I wonder what you think of Allah. In the Quran it's frequently stated that Allah is the only god and that there is no god other than him. Muslims consider the Quran to be the word of God. So, from your point of view, could it also have been Allah that created everything? Really curious to read your answer.

Ofcourse it is not the only reason. I believe it because the theism is the most proven theory in the history of the world. Not a single thing contradicts it. The most briliant people around the world were absolutely sure theism is flawless. I think almost all of them.

You just asked what God? I told - you the special and the Only one that makes him distinct.

You asked a tricky question and you had tricky answer.

Later on you say something that I have not said. Wow. How sincere is that?

What I think of Allah? It is a false zaratrustrian moon god. You can find it if you search a bit. Do you even know what most of the Quran is? It is just a Bible that was gutted out and rewritten to fit the needs of their people... How Godly is that? The other part is some silly ought to have and history of the arab nation. It is not just my opinion - find out about it.

What I think about muslims? Children of the error just as much as every religious nutjobs.

Speaking about muslim - do you know it is a muslim who first had the idea about evolution? It was XIII century or so If I am not mistaken. They - Im speaking about muslims were 100% fine with it.

Almost no religion. Actually I think none says anything wrong about evolution. So do not construct a strawmen ok? They love this additional mythology.

Christ requires no religion.

You are deeply confused by this neo-ateistic ignorant pop-culture in your terms you are using.

I'm sorry that you feel attacked by me asking questions. I'm sure your faith can't be shaken by someone asking questions!? It's funny that you mention that the Quran was "gutted out" of the bible, since I'm sure you're aware that the bible itself contains literature that originated in the Torah? Like the Pentateuch? So what does that make your bible? Smiley Again, not trying to be disrespectful, just trying to understand a religious person's perspective.

You wont understand it. He will just say something random. He can be extremely skeptical about things but blindly believe in his god, just a classic example of cognitive dissonance.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
fergaschas

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:38:53 AM

Yeah, maybe it's more trusty the theory that says woman is created by the rib of a man.
Sure Wink Wink

http://www.superofertard.com/uploads/coupons/KPD5-1NVF-CN8G.jpg
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:04:55 AM

The Fraud of Evolution

Another example worth mentioning is that of the peppered moths. “Most peppered moths were light-colored in the early part of the 19th century, but during the Industrial Revolution in Britain the moth populations near heavily polluted cities became predominantly ‘melanic,’ or dark-colored. … [E]xperiments suggested that predatory birds ate light-colored moths when they became more conspicuous on pollution-darkened tree trunks, leaving the dark-colored variety to survive and reproduce” (Wells, op. cit.).

To demonstrate the camouflage of the dark moths, many books, when explaining evolution, have pictures of peppered moths on tree trunks. The dark moths blend in and the light moths stand out clearly. This is supposed to prove the theory of “natural selection.” But fraud and lies permeate this deception as well.

As ridiculous as it may seem, the pictures are themselves faked. Peppered moths do not land on tree trunks in nature; they light on the undersurface of small horizontal branches higher in the trees. One researcher (Cyril Clarke) noted that in 25 years of observation he had only seen one peppered moth on a tree trunk. So where did the pictures of peppered moths on tree trunks come from? Dead moths were glued or pinned to the tree trunks. This fact has been known since about 1980, and still the faked pictures are being published in textbooks as proof of evolution.

Read more at https://www.thetrumpet.com/594-the-fraud-of-evolution.

Cool

''“Evolutionists, geneticists, biologists, scientists in any field whatsoever, have never been able to demonstrate, nor to offer the slightest evidence that the living can come into existence from the not-living!''

Yes they have, it's called abiogenesis.
Abiogenesis is science fiction. Show proof, por favor.

''God the Creator has an enemy, Satan the devil, who opposes Him in everything. The influence of God’s enemy on the thinking of scientists becomes obvious when they dismiss the truth and accept such lies.''

Since evolution science is religion, this fits extremely well.

''Here is where the links are missing. If reptiles somehow changed and became mammals, there should be fossils representing the intermediate steps. But there are none. These missing intermediate fossils are referred to as “missing links.”''

LUL, there is no such thing as the missing link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o92x6AvxCFg

Is there anything right in your link?

Okay. I watched your video, LOL! It shows a bunch of animals that are similar in some ways, but different in other ways. Then it tries to suggest that some of these are intermediates.

Dawkins is so silly. He doesn't show any intermediates at all! All he says is that they are intermediates. But we can see by the looks of them, that they don't even look enough like each other enough to be an intermediate.

Also, his wording included the words, "... what we now believe is that... ." This shows that there isn't any stability in evolution science, that evolutionists constantly change what they believe in, making evolution one of the most unstable religions ever.

None of these things have any proof in the way that Dawkins explains them. So, thanks for helping to prove that evolution is a religion at best, but really a big fat hoax.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:41:40 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 08:58:35 AM by Przemax

It's funny that you mention that the Quran was "gutted out" of the bible, since I'm sure you're aware that the bible itself contains literature that originated in the Torah?

No. The Bible does not originated from the Torah - it is the Torah and the book of prophets, and the New Testament Tongue. It is Jewish Bible aka Tanah - the Old Testament is the Jewish holy book. It is our holy book. Because christians are the new Israel of the spirit.

Talmud - the book that judaism mostly uses is not a holy book - the Rabbi themselves admitt that.

It is the original Tanah the Word of God. Muslims have deeply edited version of the same thing. They rewrote what they had not like just to justify their tribality. From a Jewish and Christian perspective - editing the Word of God is something noone should do - it is forbidden.

Editing the word of God resulted in muslims inventing the evolution. It came to Europe via Templars and their orders. Templars then have restructured themselfs to masons. So it was masons that are behind that evolution thingy. So it should be no surprise that a mason write another mason a peer-review and screw other nonmasons. Does that surprise anyone?

Darwin was teologian. His father was a teologian. It was a fully grown religious concept of evolution when Darwin had signed his silly book. His book was supposedly written by someone more intelligent as C. Darwin was supposed to be dumbest of all the Darwins family.

Just for your personal information. I know it sounds deeply confusing from a pop-culture perspective.

They showed 1 out of many experiment involving meterorite that supposedly prove that. I am asking - why then all the rest gives from 5 to 8 aminoacids out of 20. It is deeply fraud like. It seems like this meteorite contained some dead bug in it - hence all aminoacids needed. But talking about the flying bug in the space is even dumber than evolution.

And I thought that a magical monkey fossils that noone had seen, but yet is believed to be true is dumb enough. Dead bug in the space beats it all.

They show the untested sample of their holy grail they supposedly found in 2008 - that is their only "prove". For it to be prove it should have to be retested. They fail to grasp the importance of retesting in science and yet call others willfuly ignorant. That is hipocritical.

Where are your repeatability of evolution? Where is your observability of evolution? Where is your falsifiability of evolution?

It is not science. It fails miserably at those things needed to be called science. It is a religion so... you know... it could as well be a religion of Satan for all I know.
Astargath

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:13:13 AM

It's funny that you mention that the Quran was "gutted out" of the bible, since I'm sure you're aware that the bible itself contains literature that originated in the Torah?

No. The Bible does not originated from the Torah - it is the Torah and the book of prophets, and the New Testament Tongue. It is Jewish Bible aka Tanah - the Old Testament is the Jewish holy book. It is our holy book. Because christians are the new Israel of the spirit.

Talmud - the book that judaism mostly uses is not a holy book - the Rabbi themselves admitt that.

It is the original Tanah the Word of God. Muslims have deeply edited version of the same thing. They rewrote what they had not like just to justify their tribality. From a Jewish and Christian perspective - editing the Word of God is something noone should do - it is forbidden.

Editing the word of God resulted in muslims inventing the evolution. It came to Europe via Templars and their orders. Templars then have restructured themselfs to masons. So it was masons that are behind that evolution thingy. So it should be no surprise that a mason write another mason a peer-review and screw other nonmasons. Does that surprise anyone?

Darwin was teologian. His father was a teologian. It was a fully grown religious concept of evolution when Darwin had signed his silly book. His book was supposedly written by someone more intelligent as C. Darwin was supposed to be dumbest of all the Darwins family.

Just for your personal information. I know it sounds deeply confusing from a pop-culture perspective.

They showed 1 out of many experiment involving meterorite that supposedly prove that. I am asking - why then all the rest gives from 5 to 8 aminoacids out of 20. It is deeply fraud like. It seems like this meteorite contained some dead bug in it - hence all aminoacids needed. But talking about the flying bug in the space is even dumber than evolution.

And I thought that a magical monkey fossils that noone had seen, but yet is believed to be true is dumb enough. Dead bug in the space beats it all.

They show the untested sample of their holy grail they supposedly found in 2008 - that is their only "prove". For it to be prove it should have to be retested. They fail to grasp the importance of retesting in science and yet call others willfuly ignorant. That is hipocritical.

Where are your repeatability of evolution? Where is your observability of evolution? Where is your falsifiability of evolution?

It is not science. It fails miserably at those things needed to be called science. It is a religion so... you know... it could as well be a religion of Satan for all I know.

Where are your repeatability of god? Where is your observability of god? Where is your falsifiability of god? Again, this is the deep problem with your brain, you don't seem to ask these questions about your own beliefs, cognitive dissonance is a serious condition.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:39:58 AM

Where are your repeatability of god? Where is your observability of god? Where is your falsifiability of god? Again, this is the deep problem with your brain, you don't seem to ask these questions about your own beliefs, cognitive dissonance is a serious condition.

There is no problem in my brain because I do not call my beliefs science. There is something apparently wrong with you trying to imply I have ever called my beliefs to be science.

One does not have to be scientific to be proven. For example an innocence - does not have to be scientificly proven. To be proven innocent one should not be proven guilty. So to prove that creation is valid, one should have to simply not have an other valid proof. The statement is non contradictory hence it is assumed to be true.

And one thing does not have to be scientific to be theory.

For example an evolution does not have to be scientific to be a theory.
Astargath

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

There is no problem in my brain because I do not call my beliefs science. There is something apparently wrong with you trying to imply I have ever called my beliefs to be science.

One does not have to be scientific to be proven. For example an innocence - does not have to be scientificly proven. To be proven innocent one should not be proven guilty. So to prove that creation is valid, one should have to simply not have an other valid proof. The statement is non contradictory hence it is assumed to be true.

''So to prove that creation is valid, one should have to simply not have an other valid proof.'' - Przemax - 2018

''To be proven innocent one should not be proven guilty.'' Actually it's, ''everyone is innocent until proven guilty''

I created the universe and it's true until you can prove it wrong.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
MadelynCohen

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:57:03 PM

In geology, we have found 2 or 3 times the number of fossils as there are living species. We really haven't found any missing links. But...

If there were all kinds of fossils out there, that were like missing links because of their similarities and slight differences, we still wouldn't know that they were part of evolution, or if they simply were all different species created by God.

You have to find living trans-species to know that fossils have evidence of evolution.

Evolution shoots itself down because it suggests a great expanse of time between changes that are recognizable as such. You might as well suggest that there isn't any evolution.
GentelMe

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:15:53 PM

Of course! If it were not ‘within existing theory’, it would be irrelevant to evolution. A counterfeit dollar note is only counterfeit if it is meant to replicate what a person thinks characterizes a dollar bill. Thus Monopoly money is not counterfeit, because it was never intended to be used outside the game. In the same way, if a paleontological fraud were not within existing theory, it would be irrelevant to evolution
Przemax

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:40:52 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 04:57:20 PM by Przemax

''So to prove that creation is valid, one should have to simply not have an other valid proof.'' - Przemax - 2018

''To be proven innocent one should not be proven guilty.'' Actually it's, ''everyone is innocent until proven guilty''

Yeah. A person can have benefit of a doubt it seems. You agree that people can have that towards the evolution don't you?

It is extremely easy to prove you are wrong. Childishly easy to prove you have not created the universe. Because the universe existed before you.

Poof. Your theory have been smashed to pieces. You think it is hard to prove something is impossible? Proving something being impossible is easy. At least if it is ridiculous like you claim God to be.

If there were all kinds of fossils out there, that were like missing links because of their similarities and slight differences, we still wouldn't know that they were part of evolution, or if they simply were all different species created by God.

God have created kinds at least according to the Bible and reality it seems. Noone argues about adaptation. We need to be sure what we call species. God have created for example a dog. If an evolutionist would found non existing race of a dog he could call it a missing link. It is no missing link. It is just a type of a dog. Why not assume its the same with all the fossils? It is just a variations of existing species that changed within the changing enviroment. Enviroment change so most animals probably have less or more fat storage or something like that to be able to adapt and the bones reflects that. Thats what adaptation is about.

Astargath

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:23:41 PM

Yeah. A person can have benefit of a doubt it seems. You agree that people can have that towards the evolution don't you?

It is extremely easy to prove you are wrong. Childishly easy to prove you have not created the universe. Because the universe existed before you.

Poof. Your theory have been smashed to pieces. You think it is hard to prove something is impossible? Proving something being impossible is easy. At least if it is ridiculous like you claim God to be.

God have created kinds at least according to the Bible and reality it seems. Noone argues about adaptation. We need to be sure what we call species. God have created for example a dog. If an evolutionist would found non existing race of a dog he could call it a missing link. It is no missing link. It is just a type of a dog. Why not assume its the same with all the fossils? It is just a variations of existing species that changed within the changing enviroment. Enviroment change so most animals probably have less or more fat storage or something like that to be able to adapt and the bones reflects that. Thats what adaptation is about.

''Because the universe existed before you.'' Prove it, I existed way before the universe traveling from body to body.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:45:44 AM

''Because the universe existed before you.'' Prove it, I existed way before the universe traveling from body to body.

It would be easy to disprove. You should do it again if you have done it one time. Or at least ressurect one person or make at least one thing a new to show you have at least a little bit of your power left. You see? Faking religion is hard. Almost harder than faking science.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:59:25 AM

No universe, no body. Astargath... nobody.     Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:02:13 AM

Of course! If it were not ‘within existing theory’, it would be irrelevant to evolution. A counterfeit dollar note is only counterfeit if it is meant to replicate what a person thinks characterizes a dollar bill. Thus Monopoly money is not counterfeit, because it was never intended to be used outside the game. In the same way, if a paleontological fraud were not within existing theory, it would be irrelevant to evolution

Then again, evolution theory is not relevant to reality.    Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:11:36 AM

You have constantly rebutted your own quack rebuttals against the proof for God in the Scientific proof that God exists? thread. So now you want to bring it here?

Prove that empty space exists. How do you do it, since you can't hands-on measure empty space? You do it by measuring relationships between objects that exist in space. You prove God exists in a similar way. The difference is the kinds of measurements you make, and how you apply them.

With a little focus-switching of the proof that God exists, one can easily prove that evolution doesn't exist. Some of the focus-switching shows that evolution theory is not scientific at all according to science that absolutely exists.

All you are doing is trying to use words to turn evolution theory into reality, and creation into evolution. God spoke things into being. Your words are not strong enough.

Cool

Lagoons

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:13:35 AM

Evolution is a very simple concept to understand. It involves perfect common sense.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:17:45 AM

Evolution is a very simple concept to understand. It involves perfect common sense.

Yes. Lot's of other science fiction concepts can be difficult to understand.

Cool

Lagoons

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:34:16 AM

Yes. Lot's of other science fiction concepts can be difficult to understand.

Cool

God is the reason for evolution.
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: