Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:22:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107966 times)
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:17:59 AM

I asked you how do you understand evolution and you tell me the divinations and dream interpretations. Yup evolution is magical thinking because the reality disproven what they say.
Ok, brains size decreases, but it's an adaptation and not devolution. We are actually much smarter now than before when our brains were bigger. Evolution is not just biological, but also cultural. Our knowledge increases. This is the part you can't get a grip on while thinking that all answers are in one Book.
Although I knew it from the start, now I give up from this debate because it's pointless to explain evolution to you. Maybe you even know the theory better than me, but your beliefs stop you from accepting it.
I don't claim evolution is a sacred truth. It's just the best theory we have at this time. I will gladly abandon it when we reach something better.

Yes it is an adaptation - to an evil world true. That does not make you closer to prove the evolution to the slightest.

We are not smarter. At least not the majority of the people. I see a lot and alot and a lot on top of not smart people that think they are geniuses. Just because people think they are smart, does not make them smart. To the contrary. Humility is the first step to the wisdom.

Our knowledge increase because we are not dependant on our individual knowledge but in the libraries of data. I would say individual human have no idea about anything.

People never got their knowledge or insight from that one book. If they would they would not be so much degenerated.

Although I knew it from the start, now I give up from this debate because it's pointless to explain evolution to you.

You did define your evolution knowledge and all of what you know is just not true and contrary to the fact. You cannot undone it. You will not run away from your dishonesty.

I don't claim evolution is a sacred truth. It's just the best theory we have at this time.

It is not if some theory is better than the other. It is important if something is factual or not.... You seem to not understand that. It is sad.

So what's your theory? God made our brains shrink? Is he making us dumber? ''It is important if something is factual or not'' Evolution is a fact, the theory of evolution explains the fact just like gravity and gravity theory. I still don't see why virtually every science and scientist would support evolution if it was a complete hoax.

Im glad you mention the gravity theory. Gravity is a fact. There are complementary gravity theories that are not based on mass but electricity.

http://www.holoscience.com/wp/electric-gravity-in-an-electric-universe/

It is the same with adaptation, natural selection, common cause and dna - those are facts. Just like gravitation is a fact. But people argue what was the cause of that fact.

If you like it or not it is a valid argument God have done it - unless disproven. It is not important how it was done, it is only important that it was done rapid just like in the evolution. Evolutionist do not care how the life was created as long as it was created - you have said so with your own words. The thing that divide us is that we are argueing it was fast, and you argue it was slow. You argue that living organism gradualy improve, and we say that they gradualy getting worse.

It is the theories that are 100% opposite in their casuality and there are more reasons to believe creationism although none of the evidences are enough to make case in any way. It is just a loooooooot more plausible it was a rapid and now degrading process not the other way around.

So what's your theory? God made our brains shrink? Is he making us dumber?

That fact is suggesting the world will end. The world will have less coherent information and more errors until it would be cut in the half, as it written in the Bible. God will not allow for too much error in the world he will end it in the middle of it. He is pointing you to repent. Why the world will end? Because it was destined so at the fall.

Actually I made everything unless disproved. I'm God by the way.

I have told you there are ways to prove you are wrong.. You would not like none of them. Do not provoke God to prove you are falacious.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:24:09 AM

I asked you how do you understand evolution and you tell me the divinations and dream interpretations. Yup evolution is magical thinking because the reality disproven what they say.
Ok, brains size decreases, but it's an adaptation and not devolution. We are actually much smarter now than before when our brains were bigger. Evolution is not just biological, but also cultural. Our knowledge increases. This is the part you can't get a grip on while thinking that all answers are in one Book.
Although I knew it from the start, now I give up from this debate because it's pointless to explain evolution to you. Maybe you even know the theory better than me, but your beliefs stop you from accepting it.
I don't claim evolution is a sacred truth. It's just the best theory we have at this time. I will gladly abandon it when we reach something better.

Yes it is an adaptation - to an evil world true. That does not make you closer to prove the evolution to the slightest.

We are not smarter. At least not the majority of the people. I see a lot and alot and a lot on top of not smart people that think they are geniuses. Just because people think they are smart, does not make them smart. To the contrary. Humility is the first step to the wisdom.

Our knowledge increase because we are not dependant on our individual knowledge but in the libraries of data. I would say individual human have no idea about anything.

People never got their knowledge or insight from that one book. If they would they would not be so much degenerated.

Although I knew it from the start, now I give up from this debate because it's pointless to explain evolution to you.

You did define your evolution knowledge and all of what you know is just not true and contrary to the fact. You cannot undone it. You will not run away from your dishonesty.

I don't claim evolution is a sacred truth. It's just the best theory we have at this time.

It is not if some theory is better than the other. It is important if something is factual or not.... You seem to not understand that. It is sad.

So what's your theory? God made our brains shrink? Is he making us dumber? ''It is important if something is factual or not'' Evolution is a fact, the theory of evolution explains the fact just like gravity and gravity theory. I still don't see why virtually every science and scientist would support evolution if it was a complete hoax.

Im glad you mention the gravity theory. Gravity is a fact. There are complementary gravity theories that are not based on mass but electricity.

It is the same with adaptation, natural selection, common cause and dna - those are facts. Just like gravitation is a fact. But people argue what was the cause of that fact.

If you like it or not it is a valid argument God have done it - unless disproven. It is not important how it was done, it is only important that it was done rapid just like in the evolution. Evolutionist do not care how the life was created as long as it was created - you have said so with your own words. The thing that divide us is that we are argueing it was fast, and you argue it was slow. You argue that living organism gradualy improve, and we say that they gradualy getting worse.

It is the theories that are 100% opposite in their casuality and there are more reasons to believe creationism although none of the evidences are enough to make case in any way. It is just a loooooooot more plausible it was a rapid and now degrading process not the other way around.

That fact is suggesting the world will end. The world will have less coherent information and more errors until it would be cut in the half, as it written in the Bible. God will not allow for too much error in the world he will end it in the middle of it. He is pointing you to repent. Why the world will end? Because it was destined so at the fall.

I have told you there are ways to prove you are wrong.. You would not like none of them. Do not provoke God to prove you are falacious.

You can't prove me wrong even if you tried, I work in mysterious ways that you would not understand, anything you think you know is false.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:46:11 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 12:08:05 PM by Przemax

You can't prove me wrong even if you tried, I work in mysterious ways that you would not understand, anything you think you know is false.

You can play this game. You know I stated things that would prove 100% you would withdraw from your statement. Do not be dishonest not only to yourself but for others as well.

If one would try one could disprove that very easily... its just a waste of time. But for the atheists that spends so much time it is clearly not unimportant to prove, that God had not made things. So if one would do that one would be very famous.

Proving you are wrong would not make anyone famous, because asylums are full of people claiming the thing you have said and noone is famous proving them they are wrong.
Ferdinand Thomas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:09:05 PM

Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE

facepalm
Astargath

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:18:00 PM

You can play this game. You know I stated things that would prove 100% you would withdraw from your statement. Do not be dishonest not only to yourself but for others as well.

If one would try one could disprove that very easily... its just a waste of time. But for the atheists that spends so much time it is clearly not unimportant to prove, that God had not made things. So if one would do that one would be very famous.

Proving you are wrong would not make anyone famous, because asylums are full of people claiming the thing you have said and noone is famous proving them they are wrong.

You can't prove I'm wrong, as I said.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:06:04 PM

You can't prove I'm wrong, as I said.

But thank you for helping us with all the evidence you post.     Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:15:01 PM

Actually, You are attempting to make your brain shrink by continuing to believe in you evolution religion.

There is no proof of evolution. Essentially all evolution evidence fits something else (adaptation) better.

God made all life to propagate "after their kind"; none of it changes from one kind to another kind.

Evolution is a hoax, and one of the biggest.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:21:35 PM

Wait... We evolve towards what? All the facts says we devolve - especially our average brain size.
Towards more knowledge and less superstition. What facts show we devolve? Except for religious fundamentalism. Can you provide a source for brain size claim?
Believing in the Bible literally and thinking that evolution is a hoax and that everyone else is deceived by the Devil - that makes you a fundamentalist.
The difference between you and ISIS fundamentalists is that you are peaceful and educated. Your worldview is very similar to their.

Defining aspect of evolution, as I see it, is gradual perfecting of lifeforms. One comes after the other, improved. Descendants come after their ancestors. However, it isn't always the case that the newer lifeform is more advanced. Evolution leads to many blind alleys.
Genetics shows the common origin of all lifeforms. Our genome shows our kinship to all lifeforms.

Do you know that feeling when you are somewhere between the waking state and falling asleep? You are on your bed and suddenly you twitch like you were falling somewhere? Our ancestors were sleeping on trees. Guess what can happen if you fall asleep on a tree? You can fall down. This memory is still embedded in our genes and consciousness.

Evolution is a hoax for two major reasons:
1. There is no proof of it except in the imaginations of people who want evolution proof really badly;
2. Essentially all the evidence fits adaptation or creation better... except in the imaginations of people who want evolution evidence really badly.

Evolution that is believed in is simply another religion.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:59:38 PM

Except that God, Himself, in the Bible says creation, and "after its kind"... not evolution.
Cool
Guess what? God didn't write the Bible. Some bearded Jews did. But you can believe what you like.
I wouldn't take their word, especially after some much time has passed and we know much more about the world.
Another thing, let's assume God really spoke through the Bible. How would he explain evolution to some warring desert tribes? It would be easier for them to just think that "God created everything". For the same reason we don't teach evolutionary biology in kindergarten. Even adults have trouble understanding it  Wink

2 Peter 1:21:
For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:06:14 PM

You are my neighbour and I am commanded to love you. Out of love I am saying that you are not my brother. You can do better. Ok? You think that love is to accept everything. No. Love is wanting the best to the other person.
Commanded to love! Do you tell that to your family also? Aren't we a poor type of beings if we have to be "commanded to love"? So you wouldn't love anyone if the Bible didn't say so?
Yes, love is acceptance even if (you think) someone is wrong. You would know this if you understood the Gospels.

You seem like a well educated person, so I don't see how you ended up with creationism and religious fundamentalism.
Yes, I understand evolution and I understand your view of Christianity. It's just that I have a different view on these topics. Creationism is a minor branch in modern Christianity, but I'm baffled with it. It's interesting that it's mostly an American phenomenon. Such a peculiar country.

Jesuits are saving Christianity from oblivion, at least in the West, mark my words. While creationists are pushing it into ridicule. Creationism can survive in the third world or in parts of the US, among the ignorance and magical thinking. It has no future because people evolve.

You seem to be a well-educated person. How can you remain so blind that you cannot understand that hundreds of thousands (or millions) of scientific investigations into evolution have produced not one proof of evolution, or even one evidence of evolution that cannot be made to fit the creation/adaptation model at least as good.

You can't even see that evolution science has proved that evolution is not real by the above.

This shows that you simply WANT evolution to be real, and that is why you ignore the fact that it isn't. Evolution has become your religion. Everything that you say about religion in your, above, quoted post, fits your evolution religion way easier and better.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:14:04 PM

Your Sunday Sermon

This seems like nothing but a testament to the magic of prayer; but God is not merely a grantor of wishes.  When tempted by the devil himself, even Christ himself did not call on His Father for favor.

Perhaps it's not reasonable to ask God to break the laws of physics every time we fall by the wayside, or make a serious error; perhaps you could ask instead what you have to do right now to increase your resolve, buttress your character, and find the strength to go on.  Perhaps you can ask instead to see the truth.

People suffer because they think their lives are meaningless.  People always ask for a meaningful life; but perhaps there is a price to be paid for abandoning meaninglessness.

So it’s a funny thing: rather than ignorance being the justification for a belief in God, it is terror and the lack of willingness to accept responsibility that justifies disbelief.

Read more at https://www.lewrockwell.com/2018/03/bionic-mosquito/your-sunday-sermon/.

Evolution is a religion. Scientific evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:57:43 PM

Actually, You are attempting to make your brain shrink by continuing to believe in you evolution religion.

There is no proof of evolution. Essentially all evolution evidence fits something else (adaptation) better.

God made all life to propagate "after their kind"; none of it changes from one kind to another kind.

Evolution is a hoax, and one of the biggest.

Cool

''There is no proof of evolution. Essentially all evolution evidence fits something else (adaptation) better.'' That's what notbatman says about gravity, it fits density better, you are just like him.

''God made all life to propagate "after their kind"; none of it changes from one kind to another kind.'' Evolution would be something quite smart but god isn't very smart in your opinion.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:28:44 PM

Wait... We evolve towards what? All the facts says we devolve - especially our average brain size.
Towards more knowledge and less superstition. What facts show we devolve? Except for religious fundamentalism. Can you provide a source for brain size claim?
Believing in the Bible literally and thinking that evolution is a hoax and that everyone else is deceived by the Devil - that makes you a fundamentalist.
The difference between you and ISIS fundamentalists is that you are peaceful and educated. Your worldview is very similar to their.

Defining aspect of evolution, as I see it, is gradual perfecting of lifeforms. One comes after the other, improved. Descendants come after their ancestors. However, it isn't always the case that the newer lifeform is more advanced. Evolution leads to many blind alleys.
Genetics shows the common origin of all lifeforms. Our genome shows our kinship to all lifeforms.

Do you know that feeling when you are somewhere between the waking state and falling asleep? You are on your bed and suddenly you twitch like you were falling somewhere? Our ancestors were sleeping on trees. Guess what can happen if you fall asleep on a tree? You can fall down. This memory is still embedded in our genes and consciousness.

Evolution is a hoax for two major reasons:
1. There is no proof of it except in the imaginations of people who want evolution proof really badly;
2. Essentially all the evidence fits adaptation or creation better... except in the imaginations of people who want evolution evidence really badly.

Evolution that is believed in is simply another religion.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

''2. Essentially all the evidence fits adaptation or creation better... except in the imaginations of people who want evolution evidence really badly.''

Actually, almost everything evolution says it's proof against creationism:

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Evidence_against_a_recent_creation

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/cre-error.html

http://www.talkorigins.org/origins/faqs-creationists.html

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Daniel John

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

The monkey question might be a little silly. But the fact that evolution is a hoax is true, and not funny at all.

Things like:
1. probability math,
2. Irreversible Complexity,
3. no beneficial mutations ever having been found, not even once,
4. no proof of missing links in the fossils,
all show that evolution is simply a hoax, used to build scientists up in the eyes of the people, so that the scientists can make money off them, one way or another.

Cool

Thanks, this sums it up pretty well. Species only adapted to their environment. No fundamental changes in the 'base' of the species are ever recorded.
Elviragreg

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:33:41 AM

That is also my question about evolution of man that's why i don't believe it actually not just the evolution everything i believe more on religion explanation than scientific explanation about creation and evolution.
Chusnul

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:59:08 AM

No, it isn't a hoax. It's a fact. It really happened. It is the true story of life on earth, who we are, and how we got here. It's the foundation of modern biology, without which advances in many areas of human endeavor, like medicine and agriculture, would not have have been possible.
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:23:58 AM

Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE
i don't believe on evolution hoax,because I'm only believe in god, that the first man adam and eve  well be the frist created by god at the beautiful harden of eden, in my opinion evolution hoax is only theory based on science not only apply in the reality,if man came from apes or monkeys ,,why missing link are still missing Wink
Astargath

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:52:59 AM

Well it is a paradox. One can never prove Darwins theory but one can never dismiss it entirely. We have no proof of evolution as it takes place over thousands of years and will have to stick with the theory until we come across a better theory which explains our existence in this world.

Nothing that happened in the past and is not happen currently can be proved to an 100% degree. That being said, we can calculate fossils age, with that we can see for example, the human skull, has been evolving over time, changing, unless you concluded that somehow different humans popped into existence randomly throughout time the best explanation is that we evolved and our skulls evolved too.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:25:21 PM

Evolution theorists are just like flat-earthers. They want to prove things that only less people believe. It's like a challenge to them and they will fight for it for the rest of their lives.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:32:23 PM
Merited by Astargath (1)

Evolution theorists are just like flat-earthers. They want to prove things that only less people believe. It's like a challenge to them and they will fight for it for the rest of their lives.

Reading all the post im 100% sure majority of you ppl didnt evolve from monkeys but are monkeys  Grin

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: