Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:23:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107966 times)
Jemroe01

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

If evolution is possible, then why humans are still humans,  can't we be something in a more higher form of being? Take the case of the theory where we began as monkeys and turn into these.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:12:19 PM

If evolution is possible, then why humans are still humans,  can't we be something in a more higher form of being? Take the case of the theory where we began as monkeys and turn into these.

This is what having less than 60 IQ does to you ^^^

I don't even know how to respond really. Uneducated people always like to talk about things they have literally no idea of. It's mind boggling.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:35:47 PM

Well I just gave you an example of what you asked for and you are still not convinced, pretty much like when notbatman asks for something, I deliver and then he says, nope, that's not enough.

''we see nature making complex life and reproduction in ways we can only dream of, because we can't do it at all.'' Nature isn't ''smarter'' than us, complexity arrives from simple rules, we know that. Just because it takes a lot of time, it doesn't mean we can't do it. Humans have been creating things that are more complex than themselves for decades now, a computer for instance. As always it depends on your definition of complexity but natural selection is pretty easy to understand, I don't know what you mean.

So what is evolution then, in your head? You don't accept evolution as:

Speciation: Gave you examples of that, you still think that's not evolution, somehow.

Beneficial mutations that can be passed through generations: You still don't think that's evolution either

Do you mind explaining to us what you think evolution is then? So we can give you an example and end this debate? Or are you going to ignore the evidence like you always do again?

I don't recall asking for any example. Are you sure I asked? Or are you just being deceptive as usual?

On dear. Nature seems to make all kinds of complex life that reproduces wildly. We can't make even one life form from scratch, and since we can't, we certainly can't make reproduction. Nature seems to have figured out the rules. But we can't seem to even learn all the rules from nature's example. And you think nature isn't smarter than we are? You contradict yourself almost 100%.

Now you ask what I think evolution is, when I have been telling you over and over? Let me say it straight out: Evolution is an imaginary process that doesn't exist and can't exist in any way we can formulate that it might exist.

If you want to know what the Theory of Evolution is, you can Google it, but it will take a lot of study of many different sites, or a lot of reading through many different books, to figure out who and what is the authority for making the gobbledygook of all that evolution info, into what should be the accepted, standard for the Theory. Have fun.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:51:42 PM

Well I just gave you an example of what you asked for and you are still not convinced, pretty much like when notbatman asks for something, I deliver and then he says, nope, that's not enough.

''we see nature making complex life and reproduction in ways we can only dream of, because we can't do it at all.'' Nature isn't ''smarter'' than us, complexity arrives from simple rules, we know that. Just because it takes a lot of time, it doesn't mean we can't do it. Humans have been creating things that are more complex than themselves for decades now, a computer for instance. As always it depends on your definition of complexity but natural selection is pretty easy to understand, I don't know what you mean.

Speciation: Gave you examples of that, you still think that's not evolution, somehow.

Beneficial mutations that can be passed through generations: You still don't think that's evolution either

Do you mind explaining to us what you think evolution is then? So we can give you an example and end this debate? Or are you going to ignore the evidence like you always do again?

I don't recall asking for any example. Are you sure I asked? Or are you just being deceptive as usual?

On dear. Nature seems to make all kinds of complex life that reproduces wildly. We can't make even one life form from scratch, and since we can't, we certainly can't make reproduction. Nature seems to have figured out the rules. But we can't seem to even learn all the rules from nature's example. And you think nature isn't smarter than we are? You contradict yourself almost 100%.

Now you ask what I think evolution is, when I have been telling you over and over? Let me say it straight out: Evolution is an imaginary process that doesn't exist and can't exist in any way we can formulate that it might exist.

If you want to know what the Theory of Evolution is, you can Google it, but it will take a lot of study of many different sites, or a lot of reading through many different books, to figure out who and what is the authority for making the gobbledygook of all that evolution info, into what should be the accepted, standard for the Theory. Have fun.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

''In biology, evolution is the change in the characteristics of a species over several generations'' Do you not agree with this? You don't think species change, ever? You keep saying all my examples fit ''adaption'' better but you clearly don't understand what adaption or evolution means. Animals, people, everything adapts all the time, however after a lot of generations, adaption becomes evolution.

Some species of animals are separated for various reasons, they might take different paths for example and end up in a totally different environment, the group that separates has to adapt to the new environment, they might die or successfully adapt. If they adapt, after several generations, they are so different that they would not be able to reproduce with the other group they left, becoming a new species. That's evolution for you, if you can't understand that then you are mentally retarded.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:05:09 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

''In biology, evolution is the change in the characteristics of a species over several generations'' Do you not agree with this? You don't think species change, ever? You keep saying all my examples fit ''adaption'' better but you clearly don't understand what adaption or evolution means. Animals, people, everything adapts all the time, however after a lot of generations, adaption becomes evolution.

Some species of animals are separated for various reasons, they might take different paths for example and end up in a totally different environment, the group that separates has to adapt to the new environment, they might die or successfully adapt. If they adapt, after several generations, they are so different that they would not be able to reproduce with the other group they left, becoming a new species. That's evolution for you, if you can't understand that then you are mentally retarded.

Very simply speaking, species don't change into other species. Their changes are adaptation to climate or geographical conditions, however complex the changes might be. In humans, these adaptation changes might even be for emotional pleasure or joy.

However, two things need to be proven to make evolution having happened:
1. Species change to other species;
2. Random change, that eliminates cause and effect programming.

Even if there is a change in species, somehow, programming still makes it to be something other than what evolutionists understand it to be.

So far, evolution is a hoax, because we aren't really coming close to finding a species change or change without C&E... and we know it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:39:31 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Very simply speaking, species don't change into other species. Their changes are adaptation to climate or geographical conditions, however complex the changes might be. In humans, these adaptation changes might even be for emotional pleasure or joy.

Even if there is a change in species, somehow, programming still makes it to be something other than what evolutionists understand it to be.

So far, evolution is a hoax, because we aren't really coming close to finding a species change or change without C&E... and we know it.

Cool

Literally an example above of ''1. Species change to other species;'' Are you autistic?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:59:18 AM

Cool

Yes they do! - Species change to other species. It’s called evolution, and it takes time. Small changes here and there, over a (very) long period.
When do you consider a species changed to another species? When they can’t breed anymore maybe?

House cats can breed with leopards. Now there might be a complex scientific classification of these, and they are in the same family, but would you not say they are two different species? Sure might never happen in the wild, leopard would just think, hey lunch, but they can breed. How about Tigers and Lions? Do you think of a house cat and a lion as the same thing, species-wise?

How about humans and apes? Can they breed? Don’t know if they can, don’t know of anybody have tried, but I’m sure some have. I’ll take a wild guess that some apes can breed with humans, maybe not all but some. Don’t want to see the result though!

Why can some species not breed and some – that I consider different species – still breed? Why can’t I breed a giraffe and an elephant or mouse and mosquito? Well the solution is very simple; some species are simply too far removed from their common ancestor on the evolutionary tree, while some are much closer. Too much evolution (change) has happend.

If it was all programming by design, why can there even be any cross-breeding at all? Hmm… let me wonder about that for a moment…..Programmed by design to be able to cross-breed, create new species that was not in version 1 of the whitepaper. Hmmm… I think I will choose to call that evolution.

Can it happen in a lab or by a little human help, it most certainly has happened in the wild, in the span of a billion years, and a billion-billion-billion “tests”.  Must mean by shire statistic that none v1 whitepaper species are running around right now on the planet. Evolution 100% confirmed!

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:09:13 PM

Yes they do! - Species change to other species. It’s called evolution, and it takes time. Small changes here and there, over a (very) long period.
When do you consider a species changed to another species? When they can’t breed anymore maybe?
We have no proven example of species to species change. We have no proof of evolution. Evolution doesn't prove itself when we don't have any factual proof that it exists.

House cats can breed with leopards. Now there might be a complex scientific classification of these, and they are in the same family, but would you not say they are two different species? Sure might never happen in the wild, leopard would just think, hey lunch, but they can breed. How about Tigers and Lions? Do you think of a house cat and a lion as the same thing, species-wise?
That's not species to species change. Nor is it development of a new species.

How about humans and apes? Can they breed? Don’t know if they can, don’t know of anybody have tried, but I’m sure some have. I’ll take a wild guess that some apes can breed with humans, maybe not all but some. Don’t want to see the result though!
Chromosome number differences make this impossible in nature, although science might find a way to force it to work temporarily... sometime in the future when we learn a lot more. If stuff like this was easy, science would already have figure out how to allow people to live in tip-top health for 500 years or longer. Nature is built in certain ways that it can change according to its design, but that we can't change except where it has been designed to allow us to make changes.

Why can some species not breed and some – that I consider different species – still breed? Why can’t I breed a giraffe and an elephant or mouse and mosquito? Well the solution is very simple; some species are simply too far removed from their common ancestor on the evolutionary tree, while some are much closer. Too much evolution (change) has happend.
Except that this is not known to be evolution. No proof that it is evolution and not some other process. Remember, we are talking about evolution theory evolution (ETE) but not simple change.

If it was all programming by design, why can there even be any cross-breeding at all? Hmm… let me wonder about that for a moment…..Programmed by design to be able to cross-breed, create new species that was not in version 1 of the whitepaper. Hmmm… I think I will choose to call that evolution.
Consider the complexity of nature. Why can't a bunch of kinds of crossbreeding be built in, while other kinds of crossbreeding be not designed? If you are asking why a designer would do it one way and not the other, the answer might come to you when you have finally understood all the complexities of nature.

Can it happen in a lab or by a little human help, it most certainly has happened in the wild, in the span of a billion years, and a billion-billion-billion “tests”.  Must mean by shire statistic that none v1 whitepaper species are running around right now on the planet. Evolution 100% confirmed!

Lab stuff doesn't work except temporarily. Why? Because when you take away from perfection by dumbing things down in the lab, you build failure in. In addition, we have no proof of billions of years, or proof that evolution happened even if there is billions-of-years. Just saying it, or just calling creatures that have similarities and differences at the same time, examples of evolution, is not proof.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

We have no proven example of species to species change. We have no proof of evolution. Evolution doesn't prove itself when we don't have any factual proof that it exists.

That's not species to species change. Nor is it development of a new species.

Chromosome number differences make this impossible in nature, although science might find a way to force it to work temporarily... sometime in the future when we learn a lot more. If stuff like this was easy, science would already have figure out how to allow people to live in tip-top health for 500 years or longer. Nature is built in certain ways that it can change according to its design, but that we can't change except where it has been designed to allow us to make changes.

Except that this is not known to be evolution. No proof that it is evolution and not some other process. Remember, we are talking about evolution theory evolution (ETE) but not simple change.

Consider the complexity of nature. Why can't a bunch of kinds of crossbreeding be built in, while other kinds of crossbreeding be not designed? If you are asking why a designer would do it one way and not the other, the answer might come to you when you have finally understood all the complexities of nature.

Can it happen in a lab or by a little human help, it most certainly has happened in the wild, in the span of a billion years, and a billion-billion-billion “tests”.  Must mean by shire statistic that none v1 whitepaper species are running around right now on the planet. Evolution 100% confirmed!

Lab stuff doesn't work except temporarily. Why? Because when you take away from perfection by dumbing things down in the lab, you build failure in. In addition, we have no proof of billions of years, or proof that evolution happened even if there is billions-of-years. Just saying it, or just calling creatures that have similarities and differences at the same time, examples of evolution, is not proof.

Cool

''We have no proven example of species to species change'' Again, for the 10th time, we have, you just need to google it, lmao.

Anole lizards for instance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmtIofdeUbc&feature=youtu.be this video which I linked already clearly shows how a species can diverge into two different species that cannot breed. Anyways badecker will never accept anything just like he didn't with ''scientific proof of god'' where I absolutely destroyed his ''arguments'' His argument couldn't even show how the universe had to be made by a god and not many, badecker is just delusional beyond imagination.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:15:11 PM

''We have no proven example of species to species change'' Again, for the 10th time, we have, you just need to google it, lmao.

Anole lizards for instance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmtIofdeUbc&feature=youtu.be this video which I linked already clearly shows how a species can diverge into two different species that cannot breed. Anyways badecker will never accept anything just like he didn't with ''scientific proof of god'' where I absolutely destroyed his ''arguments'' His argument couldn't even show how the universe had to be made by a god and not many, badecker is just delusional beyond imagination.

Even if what you say is an absolute fact, there is still no evolution proof in the sense of evolving from species to species to populate the earth. You even admit it right in your statement that includes "cannot."

Again, all you do is show your deceptiveness by attempting to draw people away from the point.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:50:03 PM

Even if what you say is an absolute fact, there is still no evolution proof in the sense of evolving from species to species to populate the earth. You even admit it right in your statement that includes "cannot."

Again, all you do is show your deceptiveness by attempting to draw people away from the point.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Uhm yeah, at this point I'm convinced that you have <70 IQ. I just gave you an easy example of speciation and you still don't understand it, nothing to do.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:36:34 AM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
We evolved from cavemen to probe Uranus..   Wink
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Uhm yeah, at this point I'm convinced that you have <70 IQ. I just gave you an easy example of speciation and you still don't understand it, nothing to do.

That's because you don't understand what it really is. If this thread was not about evolution, but had to do with some changes in nature, you might have a valid point. But with regard to evolution theory evolution... you seem to be having trouble even staying on topic. Nothing you say proves or shows proof of ETE. We don't know that ETE exists.

I think I know that you are way smarter than what you show. Since you are way smarter, your goal isn't to show the truth. Rather, it is to maintain the ETE story, and keep it strong as though it were fact, even though you know it is simply science fiction. What you are really showing is that you are a troll, and that...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

PrinceKael

Activity: 30
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

Quite shocking to see that some people don't believe in human evolution.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:00:33 PM

Actually, it was kinda a shock to find out that some people believe in evolution!

After all, the great opposite to evolution is creation, right? And the creation idea has been around much longer than evolution, in the form of religion, right? And what do people do with religions? They believe in them, or not.

So, why would anybody believe in evolution? I mean, either they believe in something else and don't believe in evolution, or they believe in evolution to some extent... or they know that evolution is fact and they don't believe in evolution.

But, guess what? Nobody has any proof of evolution! All they have is a good story that shows how evolution might be able to exist. Evolution is not a proven fact! And if it weren't all the things that prove that evolution is impossible - the greatest being cause and effect - perhaps evolution actually could exist.

This puts evolution into the realm of religion, and it is a rather late comer as far as religions go. When some people go around expressing that evolution is fact when they know that C&E completely disproves it (at least, the way that evolution theory describes it)...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:07:35 AM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

That's because you don't understand what it really is. If this thread was not about evolution, but had to do with some changes in nature, you might have a valid point. But with regard to evolution theory evolution... you seem to be having trouble even staying on topic. Nothing you say proves or shows proof of ETE. We don't know that ETE exists.

I think I know that you are way smarter than what you show. Since you are way smarter, your goal isn't to show the truth. Rather, it is to maintain the ETE story, and keep it strong as though it were fact, even though you know it is simply science fiction. What you are really showing is that you are a troll, and that...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

''had to do with some changes in nature'' Are you talking about evolution? Your <70 IQ is showing again. Evolution refers to change, and in particular in our gene-centered age, change due to changes in genes. Mutation changes DNA sequence, and if that change is transmitted to the next generation, the population’s gene pool, its set of genotype variants, has changed—it has evolved. I already gave you plenty of examples of this, the lizard speciation example for instance clearly fits the definition of evolution.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:25:17 AM

''had to do with some changes in nature'' Are you talking about evolution? Your <70 IQ is showing again. Evolution refers to change, and in particular in our gene-centered age, change due to changes in genes. Mutation changes DNA sequence, and if that change is transmitted to the next generation, the population’s gene pool, its set of genotype variants, has changed—it has evolved. I already gave you plenty of examples of this, the lizard speciation example for instance clearly fits the definition of evolution.

Evolution can't be change, because evolution doesn't exist. Evolution isn't anything.

Change is cause and effect programming. Mutation is simply change via C&E programming.

You don't need me to give you any C&E examples, because you and all people - especially the scientists among us - use C&E everyday. But like your inability to give us any proof for evolution, you don't have even one proof for pure random (opposite of C&E). Yet, C&E, adaptation, and like-begets-like abound all over the place in quantities too numerous for us to be able to count.

Evolution is a hoax, and its perpetrators are destroyers of knowledge.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:10:44 PM

Evolution can't be change, because evolution doesn't exist. Evolution isn't anything.

Change is cause and effect programming. Mutation is simply change via C&E programming.

You don't need me to give you any C&E examples, because you and all people - especially the scientists among us - use C&E everyday. But like your inability to give us any proof for evolution, you don't have even one proof for pure random (opposite of C&E). Yet, C&E, adaptation, and like-begets-like abound all over the place in quantities too numerous for us to be able to count.

Evolution is a hoax, and its perpetrators are destroyers of knowledge.

Cool

Good and evil doesn't exist, everything is programmed with C&E. Murders aren't real, everything is programmed with C&E. People aren't really building anything everything is programmed with C&E. You aren't posting this everything is programmed with C&E.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:55:38 PM

Good and evil doesn't exist, everything is programmed with C&E. Murders aren't real, everything is programmed with C&E. People aren't really building anything everything is programmed with C&E. You aren't posting this everything is programmed with C&E.

Researchers calculate that sound has negative mass and negative gravity

They claim that phonons might have negative mass and also have negative gravity.

Arxiv – The mass of sound

It is usually said that sound waves do not transport mass. They carry momentum and energy, and lead to temporary oscillations of the local mass density of any region they happen to pass through, but it is an accepted fact that the net mass transported by a sound wave vanishes.

A first indication that sound waves can in fact carry a nonzero net mass is contained in the results: using an effective point-particle theory, it was shown that phonons in zero-temperature superfluids have an effective coupling to gravity, which depends solely on their energy (or momentum) and on the superfluid's equation of state. For ordinary equations of state, such a coupling corresponds to a negative effective gravitational mass: in the presence of an external gravitational field, such as that of Earth, a phonon's trajectory bends upwards.

Read more at https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2018/08/researchers-calculate-that-sound-has-negative-mass-and-negative-gravity.html.

Cool

PrinceKael

Activity: 30
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:52:11 AM

But, guess what? Nobody has any proof of evolution! All they have is a good story that shows how evolution might be able to exist. Evolution is not a proven fact! And if it weren't all the things that prove that evolution is impossible - the greatest being cause and effect - perhaps evolution actually could exist.

There definitely is proof of evolution, there is more to science than just a hypothesis. I'm questioning the source of the information that led you to your current beliefs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolution#Evidence
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: