Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:55:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107966 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:12:45 PM

''C&E is a fact'' So what? A cause can still produce randomness, what's the cause of rolling a dice? A human hand, now that you know the cause, do you know the outcome?

What does your knowing or not knowing have to do with what exists? The forces on the rolling of the dice through the hand, and from outside sources like gravity, and possibly the flow of the air, are complex beyond imagination. Knowing them or not knowing them doesn't eliminate their existence.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:01:15 PM

''C&E is a fact'' So what? A cause can still produce randomness, what's the cause of rolling a dice? A human hand, now that you know the cause, do you know the outcome?

What does your knowing or not knowing have to do with what exists? The forces on the rolling of the dice through the hand, and from outside sources like gravity, and possibly the flow of the air, are complex beyond imagination. Knowing them or not knowing them doesn't eliminate their existence.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Do you know what the first cause is? Did you prove it's someone programming stuff? How do you know it's not a non sentient event? If it's not a god or someone that has consciousness then nothing is programmed because there is no programmer. 

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:01:26 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Do you know what the first cause is? Did you prove it's someone programming stuff? How do you know it's not a non sentient event? If it's not a god or someone that has consciousness then nothing is programmed because there is no programmer.  

The fact that C&E matches programming, shows us that there is a programmer, even if we have no idea who or what it is. I mean, if you find an old computer in the dump, and you take it home and fire it up, this doesn't mean that you know who the programmer is/was. But the programs might still work perfectly, showing that there was a programmer.

That's exactly why evolution theory evolution is not real. The theory doesn't take into consideration any programmer, but C&E in everything shows that there is a programmer.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:34:03 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

The fact that C&E matches programming, shows us that there is a programmer, even if we have no idea who or what it is. I mean, if you find an old computer in the dump, and you take it home and fire it up, this doesn't mean that you know who the programmer is/was. But the programs might still work perfectly, showing that there was a programmer.

That's exactly why evolution theory evolution is not real. The theory doesn't take into consideration any programmer, but C&E in everything shows that there is a programmer.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

''The fact that C&E matches programming'' You wot m8? You have a lot of scientific articles to write dude, you will get multiple nobel prizes. You know better than most scientific theories at this point, truly amazing.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:02:01 AM

''The fact that C&E matches programming'' You wot m8? You have a lot of scientific articles to write dude, you will get multiple nobel prizes. You know better than most scientific theories at this point, truly amazing.

Well, thank you for honoring me, but personally I don't believe you have enough information to tell that I know better than most scientific theories... at any point.

I wouldn't accept any Nobel prizes.

The number of scientific articles I have to write will probably increase, since I don't intend writing any. But that could always change.

Thank you for all the friendly chitchat from the past in this thread, now that you have finally agreed that...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:17:39 AM

I was thinking about the goldilocks zone ..
Why does it have to be a planet same size plus same size sun plus the right sort of distance for it to be able to have life on it?..
Why not a huge sun    but a different size planet that is further back BUT because the sun is huge the heat and light might be good enough to hold life ..

We are looking at the goldilocks zone but I thinks many many planets can have life without being same as earths distance from the sun ..
Or is it the only way we can tell a planet COULD hold life because the way it passes the sun  Undecided..

See i was thinking about randomness then i started thinking because of randomness we cannot be the only earth like planet in the vast universe ..
Are we a random earth like planet ?  I don't think so   i thinks 99.9% sure more earth like planets for a fact..

I bet we have multi big bangs and earth is one of many .. Randomness in evolution will most likely make life again and again ..

Astargath

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:39:13 AM

Well, thank you for honoring me, but personally I don't believe you have enough information to tell that I know better than most scientific theories... at any point.

The number of scientific articles I have to write will probably increase, since I don't intend writing any. But that could always change.

Thank you for all the friendly chitchat from the past in this thread, now that you have finally agreed that...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

You have debunked evolution theory, quantum theory, the big bang theory, re invented entropy and applied it differently. What a genius!!!!!!

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:13:56 PM

I was thinking about the goldilocks zone ..
Why does it have to be a planet same size plus same size sun plus the right sort of distance for it to be able to have life on it?..
Why not a huge sun    but a different size planet that is further back BUT because the sun is huge the heat and light might be good enough to hold life ..

We are looking at the goldilocks zone but I thinks many many planets can have life without being same as earths distance from the sun ..

You misunderstand the goldilocks zone

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumstellar_habitable_zone
"In astronomy and astrobiology, the circumstellar habitable zone (CHZ), or simply the habitable zone, is the range of orbits around a star within which a planetary surface can support liquid water given sufficient atmospheric pressure"

Since all life on Earth requires liquid water, we are assuming we won't find life without liquid water on a planet.  The goldilocks zone is simply the area where planets could have liquid water on their surface

The distance for a goldilocks zone depends on the size of the star... a bigger star will have a larger zone which could have liquid water on a planet

The goldilocks zone has nothing to do with the size of a planet, and it certainly doesn't mean the planet is exactly the same distance from its star as the Earth is from the sun.

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:14:59 PM

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:13:14 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

You have debunked evolution theory, quantum theory, the big bang theory, re invented entropy and applied it differently. What a genius!!!!!!

Well, I am honored, again, that you would think that I am a genius. But you are mistaken about some of the other things you said.

I don't debunk scientific theories. The closest I might come to that is to show how some of the theories debunk themselves.

As far as reinventing entropy, that invention was the invention of the original people working in concert with the devil. My personal wish is that entropy had never happened in the first place. But, because of the complexity of the universe, it would be a whole lot easier to simply start over with a new one, than try to correct this one.

So, at least we can see why you might think I am a genius. You simply haven't got what it takes to think clearly about things like entropy and science theory. You might be able to correct that, however. Here are the things you should do to start strengthening your thinking ability:
1. Check out the Internet for brain nutrition, and start on a regime of fresh fruits and vegetables, along with special brain nutrients;
2. Look for brain-strengthening puzzles and exercises, both at your public library, and on the Internet;
3. Listen to the Bible on CD for at least 1 hour every day; listen to the New Testament, through, 4 times for every time you listen through the Old Testament; never stop for at least 20 years; after 20 years you can slow down a little.

You are certainly invited to request more info about all this if you need informational help. Go ahead and PM me about it.

If you are still alive after all that, you will easily understand how...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

P.S. Almost forgot # 4:
4. Check into and start taking MMS (chlorine dioxide) - http://mmsnews.is/ - every day to help with your "homosexually" induced, brain-retarding diseases.

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:22:26 PM
Merited by markj113 (1)

You can actually fill in the missing letters at this point it's not 1980 anymore.  There are no "missing links" anymore, I mean if you read articles from the fucking 80's you might see missing links.  We have long since found the missing links, only retards believe in creationism.

What this means is not that we have found every missing link but that we have found enough of them to understand and prove how evolution happened.

I wish creationist wouldn't argue against 40+ year old information... makes them look even dumber, like a flat earther LOL.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:53:41 PM

You can actually fill in the missing letters at this point it's not 1980 anymore.  There are no "missing links" anymore, I mean if you read articles from the fucking 80's you might see missing links.  We have long since found the missing links, only retards believe in creationism.

What this means is not that we have found every missing link but that we have found enough of them to understand and prove how evolution happened.

I wish creationist wouldn't argue against 40+ year old information... makes them look even dumber, like a flat earther LOL.

The problem with this is, evolutionists can't find any missing links that fit evolution theory, so they have made up a 40+ year-old link story, that they have repeated so long that they think that their links match evolution theory.

Why don't their links match evolution theory? Two reasons (at least).

1. There is no proof that the links were not individual creations of individual species or kinds. All the talk that the supposed links are in similar lines, is not known, partially because there is not any confirming DNA in the fossils. So, we don't know that the supposed links really are links.

This brings us to ...

2. In order to prove evolution through the missing link idea, you would have to find a series of creatures that were in the same line, with the DNA to show that they were really in the same line. And, they would have to be link to link to link, etc., without additional missing links in between. Why DNA? Because there can be many similar-looking animals that have drastically different DNA. So, you at least need the DNA. If such a linked series of creatures had been found, it would have made news. Since such a series hasn't been found, we don't know that evolution is real.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

EDIT: And this doesn't even begin to take into account the vast cause and effect point, which shows that everything was planned.

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:34:18 AM

P.S. Almost forgot # 4:
4. Check into and start taking MMS (chlorine dioxide) - http://mmsnews.is/ - every day to help with your "homosexually" induced, brain-retarding diseases.
I figured it was only a matter of time before BADlogic switched to straight-up death threats, though I suppose it's equally likely he's too stupid to know that consuming poison will kill you. Roll Eyes

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:08:14 PM

The problem with this is, evolutionists can't find any missing links that fit evolution theory, so they have made up a 40+ year-old link story, that they have repeated so long that they think that their links match evolution theory.

No, the problem is you're too ignorant and indoctrinated to understand basic FACTS of reality.
combi brake

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:43:04 PM

in my opinion evolution is a hoax, because I disagree with the theory of evolution, like the example of land animals evolving into sea animals, that makes no sense, God created animals according to their place, so it is impossible for animals that live land to become animals that live on the sea
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:39:30 PM

No, the problem is you're too ignorant and indoctrinated to understand basic FACTS of reality.

The basic fact of reality regarding evolution is, the facts of existence fit non-evolution type of adaptation and like-begets-like far better than they fit evolution. Therefore, there is no example of evolution that is factually known to be such.

In addition, there are loads of reasons why evolution is absolutely impossible. Google "evolution is impossible" to see them. The supposed rebuttals against them are incomplete, or circular references, or fail in some other way, and are therefore not rebuttals.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:54:16 PM

The basic fact of reality regarding evolution is, the facts of existence fit non-evolution type of adaptation and like-begets-like far better than they fit evolution. Therefore, there is no example of evolution that is factually known to be such.

In addition, there are loads of reasons why evolution is absolutely impossible. Google "evolution is impossible" to see them. The supposed rebuttals against them are incomplete, or circular references, or fail in some other way, and are therefore not rebuttals.

Cool

Any adaption that is passed on through generations is considered evolution.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:01:59 PM

Cool

Any considerations have opposing considerations. All you are doing is showing that no evolution has ever been proven.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Honour423
Copper Member

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

Yea, it’s a hoax, the earth is flat, and everything is a conspiracy.  The one thing is certain.  Education is failing.
Astargath

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:22:14 PM

Cool

Any considerations have opposing considerations. All you are doing is showing that no evolution has ever been proven.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

That's the definition of evolution, adaptions/mutations that are passed through generations. Which is what we observe and observed it happens in multiple instances already shown here. It's like saying I call this a bottle and you keep saying, nope it fits better the definition of plastic, well no badecker, it's a bottle made of plastic just like adaption is part of evolution.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: