Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:33:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107966 times)
monster energy

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:18:40 PM

I do not believe in the theory of evolution, because it is impossible for humans to come from apes, I disagree with that so I do not believe in evolution, and there is no strong evidence that humans come from monkeys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:27:03 PM

The problem with this is, evolutionists can't find any missing links that fit evolution theory, so they have made up a 40+ year-old link story, that they have repeated so long that they think that their links match evolution theory.

No, the problem is you're too ignorant and indoctrinated to understand basic FACTS of reality.

The basic fact of reality regarding evolution is, the facts of existence fit non-evolution type of adaptation and like-begets-like far better than they fit evolution. Therefore, there is no example of evolution that is factually known to be such.

In addition, there are loads of reasons why evolution is absolutely impossible. Google "evolution is impossible" to see them. The supposed rebuttals against them are incomplete, or circular references, or fail in some other way, and are therefore not rebuttals.

Cool

Any adaption that is passed on through generations is considered evolution.

Any considerations have opposing considerations. All you are doing is showing that no evolution has ever been proven.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

That's the definition of evolution, adaptions/mutations that are passed through generations. Which is what we observe and observed it happens in multiple instances already shown here. It's like saying I call this a bottle and you keep saying, nope it fits better the definition of plastic, well no badecker, it's a bottle made of plastic just like adaption is part of evolution.

But that, alone, is not adaptation. And it is not evolution theory evolution. ETE includes random beneficial mutations, which contradicts C&E, and which have never been found in such a way that they fit ETE. In fact, the probability that suggests beneficial mutations, suggests so many more detrimental mutations, and so many like-begets-like life operations (immune systems destroying all mutations), that any beneficial mutations would be destroyed long before they could be carried on.

Forget it. ETE simply can't and doesn't happen. Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:45:02 PM

The problem with this is, evolutionists can't find any missing links that fit evolution theory, so they have made up a 40+ year-old link story, that they have repeated so long that they think that their links match evolution theory.

No, the problem is you're too ignorant and indoctrinated to understand basic FACTS of reality.

The basic fact of reality regarding evolution is, the facts of existence fit non-evolution type of adaptation and like-begets-like far better than they fit evolution. Therefore, there is no example of evolution that is factually known to be such.

In addition, there are loads of reasons why evolution is absolutely impossible. Google "evolution is impossible" to see them. The supposed rebuttals against them are incomplete, or circular references, or fail in some other way, and are therefore not rebuttals.

Cool

Any adaption that is passed on through generations is considered evolution.

Any considerations have opposing considerations. All you are doing is showing that no evolution has ever been proven.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

That's the definition of evolution, adaptions/mutations that are passed through generations. Which is what we observe and observed it happens in multiple instances already shown here. It's like saying I call this a bottle and you keep saying, nope it fits better the definition of plastic, well no badecker, it's a bottle made of plastic just like adaption is part of evolution.

But that, alone, is not adaptation. And it is not evolution theory evolution. ETE includes random beneficial mutations, which contradicts C&E, and which have never been found in such a way that they fit ETE. In fact, the probability that suggests beneficial mutations, suggests so many more detrimental mutations, and so many like-begets-like life operations (immune systems destroying all mutations), that any beneficial mutations would be destroyed long before they could be carried on.

Forget it. ETE simply can't and doesn't happen. Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Quantum physicists don't agree with you, can you prove them wrong?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:21:01 AM

There you go again. All you do is simply talk.

Quantum physicists don't agree with me in what way? Are you one of the quantum physicists that dooesn't agree with me? How do you know that they don't agree with me; are you able to even understand what I and they are talking about so that you know this? I don't know if I can prove any quantum physicists wrong; do you mean in the best move to make in the middle of a checkers game that I am playing with one of them?

You are so mixed up that you don't even know what you are talking about. I mean, this thread is about evolution being a hoax (or not). How are you trying to incorporate quantum physicists into evolution or evolution theory?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:13:58 AM

Evolution is partly true and partly false. I don't believe that human came from monkeys. But there are other living thing evolve from other species. These theories were just made and created by those scientists. How could they determine that if we they exist millions of years ago.
beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:53:50 AM

How is this even here lol, of course dumb people will believe evolution is a hoax, but can you prove it?  Evolution does not happen overnight.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:18:47 AM

Quantum physicists don't agree with me in what way? Are you one of the quantum physicists that dooesn't agree with me? How do you know that they don't agree with me; are you able to even understand what I and they are talking about so that you know this? I don't know if I can prove any quantum physicists wrong; do you mean in the best move to make in the middle of a checkers game that I am playing with one of them?

You are so mixed up that you don't even know what you are talking about. I mean, this thread is about evolution being a hoax (or not). How are you trying to incorporate quantum physicists into evolution or evolution theory?

Cool

You are saying random doesn't exist, they are saying it does. It's not like what you do is not simple talk, you never provided any evidence for your insane claims, there is no reason to believe you over all the quantum theory. Not to mention that proving or disproving true randomness is paradoxical and pretty much impossible so why even use it in your argument?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:12:02 PM

Cool

You are saying random doesn't exist, they are saying it does. It's not like what you do is not simple talk, you never provided any evidence for your insane claims, there is no reason to believe you over all the quantum theory. Not to mention that proving or disproving true randomness is paradoxical and pretty much impossible so why even use it in your argument?

Haven't you even seen that computer random - the best random we have - has been known for a long time to not truly be random? This makes the use of random to be a thing of semantics. Why? Because we now understand that the random of past ages was not random, even though people believed it was.

This makes evolution theory to be entirely mixed up simply regarding random. Since it is that mixed up, why would anybody think that evolution could exist regarding evolution theory?

On top of that, C&E acts like programming. This alone throws evolution right out the window by anything that we understand... except for one thing. We can guess that the C&E Programmer programmed evolution into the mix. But, again. This kind of evolution does not match ETE. Rather, it matches adaptation, like-begets-like, and simple change. So, get rid of the stupid idea of evolution, and call it what it is.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:27:57 PM

Cool

Haven't you even seen that computer random - the best random we have - has been known for a long time to not truly be random? This makes the use of random to be a thing of semantics. Why? Because we now understand that the random of past ages was not random, even though people believed it was.

This makes evolution theory to be entirely mixed up simply regarding random. Since it is that mixed up, why would anybody think that evolution could exist regarding evolution theory?

On top of that, C&E acts like programming. This alone throws evolution right out the window by anything that we understand... except for one thing. We can guess that the C&E Programmer programmed evolution into the mix. But, again. This kind of evolution does not match ETE. Rather, it matches adaptation, like-begets-like, and simple change. So, get rid of the stupid idea of evolution, and call it what it is.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

You just don't understand evolution.  Evolution is a fact that invalidates your God.

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:44:41 PM

blah blah blah

You just don't understand evolution.  Evolution is a fact that invalidates your God.

I think its safe at this point to broaden the range of things BADecker doesn't understand. 

I think:  "You just don't understand reality" might encompass all the topics which BADecker lacks even a simple understand of!

Scared of reality stupid people turn to a magic sky daddy and when presented with FACTS, yes evolution is a fact they still deny reality.  They flail around like a child who still desperately wants to believe in Santa Claus. Then on top of that they have the balls to claim their imaginary, vindictive, egotistical sky daddy is the right one out of all the thousands of gods that man has ever made up!

Anyone that believes 1 guy and his kids built an ark big enough to house every species of animals on the planet AND repopulated the earth with a single fraternal DNA donor (and at most 4 diff maternal DNA donors) is more accurate than us evolving on earth really is in desperate need of basic logic skills.

Only the really hardcore stupid religious nut jobs still believe in young earth creationism the vast majority of the stupid sheep have accepted the FACT that evolution happened here on planet earth and arguing differently really made them look stupid LOL.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:36:01 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 12:57:19 AM by BADecker

You just don't understand evolution.  Evolution is a fact that invalidates your God.

I don't have a reason to understand evolution. I mean, a good science fiction story is great. But I am not interested in science fiction that goes on for decades, even if it is the evolution science fiction.

Not one proven finding of evolution theory evolution.

Adaptation, like-begets-like, and simple change fit all of nature way better than evolution possibly could. And ETE doesn't match adaptation, like-begets-like, and simple change in several major ways, not the least of these being C&E.

Didn't you even notice that ETE is evolution THEORY evolution? Science theory can change. ETE has changed multiple times over the last hundred+ years. No fact there. Let's see one fact that says evolution. It isn't there.

Internet search on "evolution is impossible." You will find a load of reasons why ETE is impossible, and the rebuttals to "evolution is impossible" are so faulty that they only rebut themselves.

What's the matter? Can't you even do an Internet search? Can't you think critically enough to see that evolution is impossible when it is explained to you why it is impossible?

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:57:36 AM

Internet search on "evolution is impossible." You will find a load of reasons why ETE is impossible, and the rebuttals to "evolution is impossible" are so faulty that they only rebut themselves.

What's the matter? Can't you even do an Internet search? Can't you think critically enough to see that evolution is impossible when it is explained to you why it is impossible?

Here's a challenge for you genius, why don't you google the earth is flat.  You will find loads of really stupid reasons why the earth is flat and why the globe earth is impossible and rebuttals to "globe earth is impossible" are so faulty that they only rebut themselves.

See Evolution is a fact backed by peer reviewed science, I mean you can get all your info from the part of the internet that is opinion based which would lead you to be able to believe the earth is flat and it was created ~6000 years ago OR you can get your information from peer reviewed, repeated, provable experiments and discoveries.

Whats the matter? Can't you even do an Internet search? Can't think critically enough to see that your bible is wrong about everything, literally EVERYTHING especially young earth creationism, one of the stupidest of all the stupid religious ideas LOL!  Why do you need some sky daddies approval for anything, think for yourself and not what some stupid fucking book from 2 millennia ago tells you.

Your only source of data is one stupid book, science on the other hand has decades of data and experiments and 100's of thousands of man hours, gee I wonder why evolution is a fact and not the bible lmfao.
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:33:13 AM

Here's a challenge for you genius, why don't you google the earth is flat.  You will find loads of really stupid reasons why the earth is flat and why the globe earth is impossible and rebuttals to "globe earth is impossible" are so faulty that they only rebut themselves.

See Evolution is a fact backed by peer reviewed science, I mean you can get all your info from the part of the internet that is opinion based which would lead you to be able to believe the earth is flat and it was created ~6000 years ago OR you can get your information from peer reviewed, repeated, provable experiments and discoveries.

Whats the matter? Can't you even do an Internet search? Can't think critically enough to see that your bible is wrong about everything, literally EVERYTHING especially young earth creationism, one of the stupidest of all the stupid religious ideas LOL!  Why do you need some sky daddies approval for anything, think for yourself and not what some stupid fucking book from 2 millennia ago tells you.

Your only source of data is one stupid book, science on the other hand has decades of data and experiments and 100's of thousands of man hours, gee I wonder why evolution is a fact and not the bible lmfao.

I would not put it that hard. Belief are not stupid, nor the people behind them. They might be misplaced or not really sustainable, maybe even not thought fully though, but in the end belief are fundamental hard to change, cause you are arguing against something a person truly believe to be correct. I know sometimes is just trolling, reaction probing, or just for the sake of arguing, but such behavior is normally easy spotted, or you will gather it along the way.

But in the end; fundamental I think you are fully correct in your words. Just like to say so a bit more diplomatically.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:39:34 PM
Merited by Moloch (5), Foxpup (3)

I would not put it that hard. Belief are not stupid, nor the people behind them. They might be misplaced or not really sustainable, maybe even not thought fully though, but in the end belief are fundamental hard to change, cause you are arguing against something a person truly believe to be correct. I know sometimes is just trolling, reaction probing, or just for the sake of arguing, but such behavior is normally easy spotted, or you will gather it along the way.

But in the end; fundamental I think you are fully correct in your words. Just like to say so a bit more diplomatically.

I respectfully disagree with you!  There is no reason to be polite to someone who puts belief above facts.  In all honesty we should be ridiculing these retards spewing literal garbage.  There is nothing to respect about a person stupid enough to believe in young earth creationism in 2018.  It literally is as stupid as believing in a flat earth.  They are too indoctrinated to take anything in and view it critically so being polite only makes them go harder.  When I tell BADecker hes a retarded moron he ignores me and that shuts him up a bit!!!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:08:32 PM

Here's a challenge for you genius, why don't you google the earth is flat.  You will find loads of really stupid reasons why the earth is flat and why the globe earth is impossible and rebuttals to "globe earth is impossible" are so faulty that they only rebut themselves. - Not sure what the challenge is here. Are you suggesting I test my ability to use search engines?

See Evolution is a fact backed by peer reviewed science, I mean you can get all your info from the part of the internet that is opinion based which would lead you to be able to believe the earth is flat and it was created ~6000 years ago OR you can get your information from peer reviewed, repeated, provable experiments and discoveries. - Peer review science works like this... an analogy. Scientists see 5 marbles in the pot. They focus on marble A. They consider aspects of two of the other marbles to determine aspects of marble A. They entirely ignore the other two marbles for no good reason. But those other two marbles, also, affect aspects of marble A.

In evolution theory evolution (ETE), two of the other important "marbles" that scientists are not focusing on in detail are:
1. Cause and effect with regard to what random really is in ETE;
2. The fact that adaptation, like-begets-like, and simple change, fit nature better than they fit ETE, and are evidenced in visible super-abundance, while ETE has not been seen yet where it can be pointedly picked out, but rather is only guessed to exist.

Don't you realize that just because something is happening the way it is happening right now, that this doesn't mean that it always happened that way? There are multitudes of reasonable differences in the way the universe might have operated in the past, that would make it look billions of years old, when it might not be such... when it might only be 6,000 years old or so.

Essentially all of the dating of prehistoric times is based on the way things seem to work now. None of it is based on actually knowing if historical operations of nature in the past worked the same as they do today.

Standard science proves this out. A mere 300 years ago, scientists didn't have enough knowledge of plate tectonics to understand the great changes that have happened to the earth over the millennia. Now they understand this, and they have changed their outlook of some science because of this.

Consider that we do not know what went on in nature beyond about 5,000 years ago. This makes dating of things that seem to be over 6,000 years old, not known to be factually dated correctly... or even close.

The point is, as far as we know, we know that...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:17:02 PM

Don't you realize that

Don't you realize that all of your arguments are literally retarded?

Face it evolution is a fact even if you're to brainwashed and stupid to understand it .
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:31:23 PM

Don't you realize that

Don't you realize that all of your arguments are literally retarded?

Face it evolution is a fact even if you're to brainwashed and stupid to understand it .

Well, thanks for showing us all that you don't have any facts to present. All you do is blab. Even Astargath presents more knowledge than you do.

The fact that there has not been any proof for evolution, and the fact that cause and effect are not explained by evolution theory evolution, are two big points against any evolution.

Check the DuckDuckGo search engine here - https://duckduckgo.com/?q=evolution+is+impossible&t=hi&ia=web - to see how impossible evolution is. Sorry, but there aren't any rebuttals that stand against this stuff.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

P.S.  Do you really look like that fish in your avatar?  Cheesy

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:04:14 AM

P.S.  Do you really look like that fish in your avatar?  Cheesy

No but his species was around till the great flood, see he looks like a fish but he can't swim.  Noah forgot him and his mrs, they drowned.  Check fuck fuck blo or whatever the fuck that is!

Btw just cause you can search a subject and a topic appears that doesn't make it right.  When you search a topic and find repeatable, independently verifiable, predictable peer reviewed papers, experiments and discoveries then you can start to examine in detail a subject!

You know like you can fuck fuck blo flat earth and all kinds of stupid horse shit will come up, just like stupid horse shit about evolution being a hoax.

Reality is evolution is a fact keep listening to that sky daddy of yours one day you might hear a voice!$!!@#!!!!  Don't be scared of it if it tells you that you are the true human hand of god!!!!!!  Rain down fire on the unholy with your new super powers sky daddy will surely give you!

Oh and bring some proof of a young earth please!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:34:11 AM

P.S.  Do you really look like that fish in your avatar?  Cheesy

No but his species was around till the great flood, see he looks like a fish but he can't swim.  Noah forgot him and his mrs, they drowned.  Check fuck fuck blo or whatever the fuck that is!

Btw just cause you can search a subject and a topic appears that doesn't make it right.  When you search a topic and find repeatable, independently verifiable, predictable peer reviewed papers, experiments and discoveries then you can start to examine in detail a subject!

You know like you can fuck fuck blo flat earth and all kinds of stupid horse shit will come up, just like stupid horse shit about evolution being a hoax.

Reality is evolution is a fact keep listening to that sky daddy of yours one day you might hear a voice!$!!@#!!!!  Don't be scared of it if it tells you that you are the true human hand of god!!!!!!  Rain down fire on the unholy with your new super powers sky daddy will surely give you!

Oh and bring some proof of a young earth please!

Naw. He got of the boat... was too dumb to stay on board, and his wife stupidly trusted him.

I see you don't have any examples listed, that prove evolution. We can talk all day, but if you won't even look at the sites and the proof that evolution is impossible, what can anybody say? Except that you are aiming your nonsense at me for personal reasons.

Don't worry. God is in the habit of forgiving people who ask for forgiveness with sincerity. You can put down your stupid evolution squawk, and God will forgive you for ever having it. Just do it, and He will be glad to welcome you into our family... and give you eternal life in joy. I mean, why not, because, after all...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:17:55 AM

I see you don't have any examples listed, that prove evolution.

There are literally hundreds of examples listed for you in this thread do you really think its necessary for me to repeat it to you for the hundredth time?

It's like my old grand pappy used to say "you can lead a retard to the truth but you can't make him understand it!"

It's nothing personal I just think you're a moron, oh wait is that personal?
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: