Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-e has locked me out of my account  (Read 389 times)
TravisH (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:56:38 AM

BTC-e has locked me out of my account containing 711 LTC. Now they are erasing all my support tickets and it responding. Iv had no choice but to file a complaint with the FTC and the U.K. Fraud devision. Shit sucks I'm out $25000. These people are complete untrustworthy scum. I can't believe they actually stole my account. Iv been a loyal user of the site for 2 years!!! Does anyone have any advice that can help!!!
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:06:18 AM

BTC-e has locked me out of my account containing 711 LTC. Now they are erasing all my support tickets and it responding. Iv had no choice but to file a complaint with the FTC and the U.K. Fraud devision. Shit sucks I'm out $25000. These people are complete untrustworthy scum. I can't believe they actually stole my account. Iv been a loyal user of the site for 2 years!!! Does anyone have any advice that can help!!!

that sucks, we've heard numerous complaints lately about BTC-e.

Joohansson

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:54:57 AM

Sorry but I have to ask, why did you use that exchange for so long? What do they offer that other exchanges don't? I switched from them to Kraken 3 years ago. I would never in my life trust btc-e, I only went there to sell mined litecoins back then.
TravisH (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:17:13 AM

I bought the coins as an investment during the first boom and transferred them to BTC-E to see if I could make a little extra cash. Then the bubble burst and I decided to hold onto them. I traded on the site here and there. Changed my passwords every so often to ensure safety. Then when the market recently went back up I decided to get back online and make some trades. I jumped in the troll box and soon enough the moderator told me they are stealing my coins and banning me. Then they did.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: