Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:31:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another btc-e.com scam. Beware  (Read 291 times)
uski (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:54:34 AM

Hi

I'm now unfortunate enough to be part of the people who've been scammed by BTC-E.

They locked my account due to inactivity but I don't see the problem in being inactive... I had all the previous login details stored in a safe place and when I tried to login, I couldn't.

I have sent them the documents they requested (all I could provide) and all they did is ask me for more.
I sent them more documents and now I'm wondering if I should keep proceeding... if they are scammers what are they going to do with the documents Huh

Also I don't think I ever sent them any ID before so what are they going to compare these documents with ? And what's the link between locking an account for inactivity and asking for ID ?? Either ID is required and they should block all accounts to ask for ID, or they are simply finding excuses to block accounts and make it harder for people to recover their funds.

I advise people, if you can access your account, remove your funds immediately, and stop using them.
I wasn't wise enough to do that before. I don't have much there fortunately...

I will remove this post if they unlock my account. But otherwise, I want the world to know to be very careful with these guys.

uski
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: